{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Chatis, I have news!
On Friday income !!!Today in monitors, I had the occasional contract.They made me a touch, and well, I have my neck well, although very green yet ... they have told me, that on Friday I entered early, and put a dopler (or something like that) that is a kind of "tampax"that releases prostaglandins, and that generates contractions to trigger childbirth.It is long, I mean that the same in 3 hours I get in delivery, than in 24 !!!So nothing, for the weekend I will be mommy !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/19/2012 9:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yujuu Kekiya, in the end have left you almost until week 40 ???excellent!!!And what do you want to have: P

Today I was looking for an email from my boy, just before knowing that I was pregnant, and I have discovered that I am a week less than I believed !!!!: Shock :: Shock: let's go that doctors were calculating the dates well, in fact even two more days than I am really ... like that I do not advance !!!hahaha you see, the thing does not go from a couple of days ... but that misfortune mine: p

tica's profile photo
tica
11/19/2012 10:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

How good Kekiya!What do you want to have to release your little one and hahaha
In the end, had it placed well?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/19/2012 11:06 a.m.

I am entering the 16th week and I am phenomenal.No, I don't use a bomb.They have punished me without a bomb and without continuous meter for having such controlled glycemia.We will see in a couple of weeks that happen.

Kekiya good luck and have a good childbirth.

Of the theme of stretch marks .... do not worry.Many of those who leave disappear by magic.What they have left is a lot of hair in the belly.It also happened to me in my first pregnancy and they also disappear.But I feel like a bear

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/19/2012 12:38 p.m.

kekiya how I'm glad !!!!!This is already!I will be very aware :)
Yesterday I had to go to the emergency room since I could not stop vomiting and I didn't retain anything, it was a constant drop and I didn't go up, so they have suckled me and a few hours under observation, now it seems that better ... the problemIt is that I have come home and I have to sleep, at two hours I have risen at 30 !!!I am worried because in my life I had been with low and less in pregnancy ... has it happened to you?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/19/2012 12:56 p.m.

Kristyy, they gave me those descents in the third quarter.In fact I fear them.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2012 1:34 p.m.

Yeah??It is that I have scared a lot, then I have climbed, but let's go, I have been crowded ...
Thanks Harbita!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/19/2012 1:41 p.m.

Kristyy I the first quarter I also had hypoglycemia like the ones you say, the minimum of me was 23 (asymptomatic) and I also welcomed myself a lot.Lower insulin everything that neccesites told me my endocrine that if they are short episodes that the fetus is safe, that the problem would be to lose knowledge or something (the gynecology gave it more importance).I have been told that in the third quarter if the hypos are dangerous below 40

tica's profile photo
tica
11/19/2012 3:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, you leave me quieter !!It's weird because I usually get up that I am below 50, I think I was so tired that I have not noticed it before ... thanks beautiful!:)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/19/2012 3:23 p.m.

Haribita, you are a week less than me.Do you already show your belly?: P
Kristyy, I have had some hiccup over 30 and something.But if you solve it quickly it has no risk as I understand.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/20/2012 3:36 a.m.

Kekiya, how good!You will see Paula soon!

Kristyy, I also had those hypos in the first quarter, at first you scare you because you think ... and if I never notice them?But in the second quarter everything returns to normal and the symptoms return in 60. Yes, do not wait to lower the insulin if you need it.

Haribita, I thought you were missing, did you not need less insulin a few weeks ago?Or are you noticing it now?I was how you are already stabilized until week 21 or so, that I already started up the rapids.

I will get the lantus, the other day I got 2 units because I got up a little high, and I had two nights with hiccups about 3 in the morning.So it would have been a rare night!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/20/2012 5:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hi Sugared, because if the belly is noticeable and above all the breasts.I have already had to change to the fasteners that are the ones that I have great.

Alg, what I have noticed is that I need more insulin now.I come from the educator and she has told me to raise the Bolus to 1x1 (I still have a honeymoon) and the basal that control it a couple of days before uploading it but I am always before meals above 90 without reaching100.

While she was with the educator, the endocrine has entered, yesterday I sent the leaves with the two with the controls, the woman is a machine because I do not think she had it prepared and she knew perfectly the stockings and was very happy with the results.The only thing that gets angry is the mania to tell me that as little.Let's see, if the controls, the analyzes are good and I do not go hungry, why would I have to eat more?They have also "abroaded" me a little because for a couple of days I took apple juice mixed with water.I worked accordingly and click and the glycemia never uploaded to me, so I don't understand the comment since it is something exceptional (the juice comes from the field of a friend, she makes it completely natural and is really rich).Then you think about it and you wing you so much care but with a 5.1 hemo could also give me some wide sleeve, right?

DiabetesForo
11/20/2012 7:17 a.m.

Well, I'm now 16+3 and people don't notice.I have clothes that are more fair but I still wear it ... the breasts grew at the beginning but now it seems that the thing has stabilized and they have not grown anymore for the moment.I guess every woman is going at her pace but I already want to notice ... and that I have won two kilos and everything in the belly and breasts but nothing, I only notice it and my partner ...
And by the way, I don't notice the baby for now.It's fine because last week they echoed me and everything was fine.He moved a lot but I still don't notice.I am thin so it is assumed that the belly shows before and TB notes before the baby but in my case it is not being like that.

As for insulin I needed a little more a couple of weeks ago but now I am stable and I have not played it again.Nor had great hypos in the first quarter.Jo!I'm going upside down from the world hahaha
On the juice, if you keep the glycemia well I do not understand why they put you in anger ... my endo while keeping the glycemia does not tell me anything about whether or by little or what.If you are in a healthy weight I don't think there is a problem.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/20/2012 9:31 a.m.

Sugars, you're lucky not to have gained much, little by little it will be noticed, I took more weight than you and even the venti people who did not know did not dare to tell me anything.About noticing it, I noticed it on week 18, I think ... before if you notice "something" but well, a little imagination ... Try to put on the mouth bed with your legs bent supporting the soles of the feet,At first I only noticed it.
Now I notice it "too much" the other day I went to the cinema and it was exaggerated, three hours giving myWith eyes wide open.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/20/2012 3:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Something similar happened to me, I was in the cinema and I liked the movie too much I ate sweet and it seemed to notice like two bubbles exploding in the belly, but I have not noticed it so I don't know if it was my imagination or.
The belly is already noticeable and a lot, sugared, I hit me sudden
I do not even tell me about meals, like what I feel like and above all pregnant, and I act accordingly with insulin, not as normal, but come on, if I followed the diet that I should eat I would not get fat andThat is the endocrine and everyone, before becoming pregnant I thinned 17 kilos and had much higher, so I follow their guidelines, but above all mine, in clear moderation and without happening, but let's go if I love myselfEat a cross or chocolate cookies me.:-/

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/20/2012 4:40 p.m.

Today I have had childbirth preparation ... episiotomy.PFFF to see if we can get rid of this (and tear) has not been very pleasant ... the first class was better.There are 10-15 days annoyed at home with half rest ...

I have a horrible stomach acidity ... pff I think this week will "be bad"

tica's profile photo
tica
11/21/2012 6:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, do not fear tear.Nature is very wise and this will be smaller than that produced in an episiotomy.

Confirmed, we expect a child who is perfect as his mother.

DiabetesForo
11/21/2012 6:58 a.m.

Haribita, another child!And I'm glad everything is fine.

Anabeg, have you already been with the midwife?Have you given you an appointment for the gyne?

Tica, better not to think about those things, because if not ... what has to be will be.The bad thing about all that, caesarean section, episiotomy, ... we will be sore when more pending we have to be of our children and it is a shame.

Yesterday I called the midwife of the ambulatory to ask about the preparation classes, and they have signed up for January, which I will be from 29-30 weeks.From what he explained to me they are once a week 2h for 7 weeks or so.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/21/2012 9:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

ALG, do you make classes with a partner?
I want to call this week to ask how the issue is going in the center that touches me for social security.I go with time but as they say there are ready to sign up I don't want to be left out.Because in a private center I have already seen that they are quite expensive ...

Congratulations Haribita!
Children win at the moment, right?

We are thinking names but for now there is none that convenient us.I like Basque names.Apart from Iker, Ian, Izan, Iñaki ... Can you give me any more idea those you are up there?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/21/2012 9:33 a.m.

Sugared, I go half an hour to gymnastics (there the parents cannot enter) and two hours are talks, videos or things like that ... and there they can go (only daddies), in the first class there was one, a secondI did not go, and today there was none ... my boy was going to go, but the schedule will be fatally, he would have to go from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 and enter at 8, it could be one hour, then leaveAnd then come back, between one thing and another would do anything in the morning ... today for example the issue was more of ours ... they have told us about edema, such as cleaning ourselves after delivery ..., let's go from "The most pleasant "of childbirth, ... the next class is about breastfeeding and family planning, maybe there paint our partners more ...

At the beginning of January, with private insurance, a course begins, it is in the afternoon and that if it must be more oriented to parents, if the 26 tell me that they still wait 4 weeks we are still signed up because it would be excited to go to theseclasses...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/21/2012 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.