{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Yes, it would be funny to go to the typical ones in which the uncle is seen helping to do gymnastics to the girl ... Between this and the breakage of waters you will think that I am a good movie :))
It is what I tell you, that I still do not know how they will be where they touch me and the centers that I have seen that they paint well do not go down from 250 euros.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/21/2012 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The midwife did advise me to be the father, the more they find out better, because only I read things of breastfeeding, sleep, food, the same is that women are more responsible for that :).
I seem very beautiful to me the names of boys in Basque, the ones you say are fine, I tell you others so short and easy to pronounce: Unai, Unax, Aitor, Imanol, Eder, Urko, Gorka, ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/21/2012 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thanks al!
Let's see if we agree my boy and I ... that is more difficult hahaha
Tomorrow I go to the ophthalmologist (routine visit to day for the eye bottom) and then to the endo.Complete day.Let's see how.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/22/2012 3:52 a.m.

Pfff what a headache.

I've been sleeping for two days and badly.And today I had a discussion of almost two hours with a partner.Not to get anything clear and have to endure work with him.He is always in a cojonera fly plan behind me controlling everything I do, and trying to be he who takes the pat of his work and mine.But it is that yesterday was already in an impudence, I said look this is what is wrong.And before arriving at the computer there was already a mail saying that he had found the failure for which he was failing everything ... (after being one day looking and he doing other things) and today I have burst, I told himTo the person we have above, that I can not work like this ... and of course I have misunderstood it and he does not want to step on my work ...

I have become very tense with this discussion (as you can understand, this type of situation is not very pleasant) and Dieguete you have begun to protest ... could you really affect our mood?I didn't believe it ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/22/2012 4:48 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I pray so that our mood does not affect them at all, because I am tense and nervous every day ... Gilipollas at work, site everything at work, there are every day ...
Urko is also a person name?: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: My dog ​​is called Urko and I thought it had been my invention when I put it on ... it is already worth it !!!
And now I was thinking ... the natural childbirth of a diabetic perone, is it the same as a non -diabetic person?That is, in the midst of the shoves if the sugar lowers us, what?How is this going?Alomejor is a idiocy of question, but I have been thinking about ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/22/2012 1:30 p.m.

Kristyy I suppose that if it gives you a hiccup, nothing will happen because you have a via connected to a dropper and you can put a chute ... they will continually look at you sugar, don't worry :)

Kekiya, tomorrow is the day ???I do not know if you will go through the forum, but I send you a lot of energy from here to make it fast and that it hurts the minimum that has to hurt.You will already put a photo of Paula.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/22/2012 2:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Goodsssssssssss !!!
Today I went to the midwife, the fact is that before yesterday I had flow with rosita blood, but it was almost not appreciated, I have commented to the midwife and sent me rest.As soon as I went out I have called the private doctor to advance the ultrasound, I have it tomorrow at six in the afternoon, I am 6+3, I do not know if something will be seen, but then next week to see if IThey can make a hole to repeat it, I am already spinning to the coconut, and I am in a nonvivir.The endocrine has advanced it for next Thursday morning, I have to leave the work, we start soon, thankfully than I work next to the hospital and I will not waste much time.Ayyy I am worried, seeing tomorrow if you see something, but then the rest of rest, and some friends from Madrid come, and on Sunday food, Joer everything is complicated.
Ethics, if the state of encouragement affects the child, try to be as calm as possible, that a asshole does not bitter your existence
Kristy, Urko is a Basque name, hehehe
Sugared, I love Iker, Unai, Aitor, Jon, Ander, Julen in this order, there are very beautiful names
Haribitaaa, congratulations for that child, another one for the list
Kekiyaaaaaaaa, that tomorrow everything goes well, already in a very little you will see Paula, you will tell us, let everything go, many kisses
Alg, who goes well tomorrow in the ophthalmologist
The preparation of child
I go to the sofa, today I have not passed the seal, hahahaha, I have the husband of kitchens, I take the opportunity to be calm
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/22/2012 2:49 p.m.

Kristyy better tell the gynecologist and endocrine fears and they will explain to you.I tell you what they told me.

Those who use bombs will disconnect them throughout the birth (I don't know how it will be with contractions, so it is better to ask, but if necessary they will prick you insulin or glucagon).The one we are with feathers tell us that we stop injecting as soon as the pain begins, you will not want to eat.We might have diarrhea or vomiting, so you even want to eat.With the basal, it is different because it may be that you have already punctured it before the delivery begins, communicate it to the medical staff.Even if we do not eat, the hormones will play their role and the glycemia will shoot, they will not give importance and will prefer to keep you high.

I was recommended to measure the glycemia at every hour.Although the hospital has everything you need to take your diabetic kit with plenty of strips.They recommended that it be the accompaniment who is dedicated to it.More than anything to concentrate on something and not get more nervous during the process.My husband did really well ;-)

After birth they will control that the baby does not have hypoglycemia and will do all the relevant tests and measurements.

But above all, ask and ask.The more you know about the process much more quieter you will feel.And think that if your hospital is great it is a completely routine process.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2012 4:47 p.m.

Good to all, Anabeg yesterday happened to me exactly the same thing a little with a Rosaceo flow.I am at the same time as you.I went to the emergency room and they echoed me.
It looked like a little point that I said average 2.5 mm and the fetal beat was not yet noticed.For the rest I
Do not worry that you will see how it is nothing.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/23/2012 2:45 a.m.

I passed to give my congratulations to Kekiya, that every beautiful and fisfruta de Paula passes !!!
Anabeg a very big kiss and breathe peacefully, you will see how everything goes well.
Inmape the same I tell you, I spend the same thing but I had many pains with the ectopic to if it is reassured that it is nothing.
Krysti I had a partner in the school called Carlos Urko Jajaja
Haribita congratulations for that child !!!Tb are the names of Arich and Egoitz
Well everyone generally a big kiss and take care of you.
XAO

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/23/2012 3:10 a.m.

Kristyy, I have also asked myself for several times about childbirth and insulin, next week I have a gine and I will ask.That is, those that we use bolis would continue to put the basal but not the fast, and to which you use the pump ... do you disconnect it?: Shock:, Oh what mess!Of course, they can serum and those things but without basal insulin we cannot be.And to avoid the hypoglycemia of the newborn, do not we suppose we have to avoid hyperglycemia?So how will you give the glycemia up the same ...?I don't know ... they will have to explain it to us.

Anabeg, will everything go well, sometimes there is no slight bleeding due to implantation?

I am already 24 weeks, and I remain well with the glycemia, after I have uploaded the rapids ... and with the Barrrigota and the Ombligo super strant, I hope it does not come out to the outside, that it gives me one thing !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/23/2012 5:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Anabeg, it must be very normal to stain the first weeks, they are called implantation bleeding, or something.If you stain one day, I would not wait to have an appointment and stire for emergencies, it makes you a fast echo and at least give you a first diagnosis and take away your concern.You will tell us.

To my panic it gives me what they control insulin and glycemia ... I was admitted a few years ago by a strong gut pain and because I was bleeding, and they took my insulin pump just enter, and they asked me how many units I put meA day, and I said 35 or something like that.And suddenly I see myself with a dropper of 4 hours, who put 35 u.II would worry, that the doctor had said ... He gave me an anxiety crisis and I almost started the dropper.They had to remove it and I asked for voluntary discharge ... I hope that in childbirth they are more prepared, to see if Kekiya tells us how they do it with her ...

Alg, my bellyThe pump catheter, which in the gut can I no longer put it for how tense it is, and in the culete a day or after two days the absorption is not good

tica's profile photo
tica
11/23/2012 5:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,
Today I had ophthalmologist and endo.In the end they have made the eye background and everything perfect.With the endo tb well, I'm still stable.Next week.I have asked him the chances that the baby (no name) inherits diabetes and told me that they are very few.By the way, my boss has looked at me with a mammon face when I arrived ... yes, I have many visits !!!Go and give it !!!I am even the noses of fear policy !!

Anabeg, I hope everything goes well!You will tell us.Rest everything you can.
Kekiya, I wish you a little while: D

Kristy, I asked about childbirth and told me that they put you dropper with insulin and another with glucose, so you don't have to worry about diabetes at all during childbirth.I will have to ask again because it does not fit what Haribita says ...

Pachu !!!!How are you pretty ??

Good weekend to all !!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/23/2012 5:33 a.m.

Sugared, if please ask.Because what earned me does not have to be worth the others and that is that in the first pregnancy it was not yet clear that I was a type 1 and they treated me like one with gestation diabetes.And now I'm still on honeymoon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 6:39 a.m.

Hello girls,
Today I had ophthalmologist and endo.In the end they have made the eye background and everything perfect.With the endo tb well, I'm still stable.Next week.I have asked him the chances that the baby (no name) inherits diabetes and told me that they are very few.By the way, my boss has looked at me with a mammon face when I arrived ... yes, I have many visits !!!Go and give it !!!I am even the noses of fear policy !!

Anabeg, I hope everything goes well!You will tell us.Rest everything you can.
Kekiya, I wish you a little while: D

Kristy, I asked about childbirth and told me that they put you dropper with insulin and another with glucose, so you don't have to worry about diabetes at all during childbirth.I will have to ask again because it does not fit what Haribita says ...

Pachu !!!!How are you pretty ??

Good weekend to all !!

Hello gorgeous!The truth is that I am almost 100% I already worked again three weeks ago and with the sugar I am too well, with the bomb I put 0.80 at the time and it has been to lower it to 0.55 and still as I have to downloadAgain, my endo has told me that my metabolism has changed to me and that the sugar will stop, to see, for now I have to return on the 10th to a rision and in gine it has sent me revision for January, thankfullyI went to the private one and they told me that they couldn't see anything now, I just have to wait until April and to work again.The strange thing is that I have been 40 days since the loss of the ectopic and no trace of the first rule ... I don't know that if it seems strange to me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/23/2012 6:55 a.m.

How good Pachu!I am glad that things are improving.You will see how in a couple of months you have improved the glying a lot and you can go for your baby safely.Here we will be to listen to you if you feel like it.

Ok Haribita, I'll ask next day and I tell you.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/23/2012 8:54 a.m.

Hello girls

I am new in this forum and after reading several weeks I have decided to indicate my situation and contribute my grain of sand to this whole world of diabetes and pregnancy

I am a diabetics since the age of 21 and I have 35, that is, I have been with her for 14 years.At first I fight to know everything about her but I also had to continue fighting for my vision that I have bad birth.I was born with congenital cataracts and they operated with 13 years later later the glaucoma that had to operate twice from the right and one from the left, but, still I kept harming me a daily drop of solve.Not everything ends here but after diabetes the hypothyroidism and clear more pills arrived and to finish the cholesterol it was chronic and more pills ... Anyway you have very good days and horrible days.

My diabetes control has been more or less well after the arrangement of debuting I started to lower it under 7 and in these years the masimo has been 6.6 and the minimum is 5.4 and now I am in 5.5.Ndunca I have always had bomb with Bolis I started with trapid then Humalog Mix 20 and the last change was from Novorapid and Levemir and well are many punctures but I control it well.

I live in Guadalajara Castilla La Mancha and the truth is the doctors well at the moment.
And now I am 22 weeks pregnant, D Entiroids controlled with more medication of course glaucoma without stable treatment for the moment and cholesterol without treatment evidently but in pregnancy it is a factor that does not matter pdorque the placenta itself generates it.

Anyway, I now started to increase the fast and have a few days that I lift myself high and the truth is difficult but with patience everything is achieved and it is true that the one that machas us at work I think is general because I am the same

When they make me analytics, the first one has been made an echo per month and as for the delivery I explain the endocrine that there is a protocol with insulin and glucose saline for the delivery that goes in percentages with what you put on.

I hope to continue for Aquia and that this has helped

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/23/2012 10:56 a.m.

Melina, listening to experiences always help others.With that hemo, surely everything is going well in pregnancy.In the theme of thyroid and glaucoma I have no idea how pregnancy affects him, but what roll does not? ...

By the way, my boss has looked at me with a mamon face when I arrived ... yes, I have many visits !!!Go and give it !!!I am even the noses of the fear policy !!

What a roll of work and doctors and everything ... the truth is that at work they can't tell us anything ... that they dare!But at least here in Zaragoza, TB could organize a little better doctors.When I go to the analytics, or I say that it is giving me a hiccup (that in recent times I have done) or I hit two hours waiting for soon.With the gynecology I have never waited for less than two hours, the echoes something similar ... and I return to work and die of shame.When they make me the proof they still tell me, I will put you more than half an hour for you to take a coffee .... But if all I want is to miss as little as possible !!!

And now that the moment of leave is coming, I don't know what to do.I want to endure as much as possible, tomorrow I start my week 32, and I would like to endure until the end of 34-35.But of course, how our tasks are long and they want me to tell you how much I am going to be ... The same next week I stay hooked or on the contrary I can wait for after Christmas (since we have a reduced day).Of course, no matter how well I find me, after kings I take the low yes or yes to rest a couple of weeks ...

Well, this weekend I go to the Pyrenees, so I will be disconnected from the world :) to rest a lot !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/23/2012 11:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Welcome Melina, with desire and effort everything is achieved.And here we are here to help and tell our stories;).
I am 24 and in the 21-22 TB week I began to climb the rapids but I have not touched it too much, in your case the Levemir.But if you get up high for 2-3 days I would get more less.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/23/2012 5:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Good
Yesterday I went to the emergency room in the morning, I started bleeding and fast for the hospital, they echoed but there was almost nothing because they were very soon, they told me that I could be threatened abortion, or that I could go forward, relative rest, theBeing absolute rest also assured anything.I got home and for the bed, the body did not ask for something else.In the afternoon I had pain and began to bleed a lot, with coagulos, total that is another loss, it is a fuck but they are things that happen, and they are also inevitable.I am ongoing, next week I had to work but I will not go, I want to be calm and gradually assimilate what has happened.And nothing as soon as I can try again, but once again I will try, I already know several cases of successive abortions and then have had baby, I remain optimistic, it is my way of being.
Pachu, I'm glad you go better, the rule took me to come almost two months, I had abortion on August 10 and for October 7 the first rule came, much encouragement, which is left less for April.
Inmape, how are you going?
Melina, welcome !!!
Kekiyaaa, do we have Paula?You will tell us, I hope all good, kisses
Alg, sugared, kristy, tica, habita, and if there are any more greetings tb, today I am thick pelin, hehehe
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/24/2012 4:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.