{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss !!!
Thanks for the congratulations
Inmape, how are you?
Velia, thanks, I agree that having a child is the most beautiful experience of life, a child gives you a lot, it is a huge satisfaction.
Well, I have no symptoms, well yes, a symptom: they wanted to eat black olives like crazy, hahahaha, but hey, now I control myself, hahahaha.Today Cogi quotes with the midwife, on Thursday I have an appointment, and on Monday I will call the educator and the endocrine, to change me to Levemir, I do not agree but they told me that in the hospital in gynecology I would put that one, and better from thePrinciple, Joer, I don't know, I will discuss this when I see the endo.
Also on Monday I will call the private gine to make the echo, I do not want to wait for the third month, I want them to tell me that everything ok, that does not avoid risks but I want to stay calm.Triple scrinning when is it?I do not remember with Eider, what I am clear is about amniocentesis, I am against, but well, if something weird came out in triple scrinning, I would do it to me.
Good Findeeeeeeee.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/16/2012 8:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, now I understand you, I have the crazy glycemia, I don't know how much to put on, I completeHahahaha, I am crazy, but hey, I am not going to take many laps, in pregnancy the hormones are in that way and the glycemia tb hahaha.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/16/2012 8:11 p.m.

Now that I remember I have endo on December 12, I imagine that the appointment will be advanced, to see if the hemo does not rise, because this last weeks the glycemia have been higher than normal

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/16/2012 8:13 p.m.

Thanks girls for the good vibes: D
I wanted to tell you that I was reading on the website on the insulin bomb, that is, I met her thanks to you, I had never heard about her, none of the diabetics that I know use it ... It seems barbara, but apparently here I don't knowHe gets or is very expensive ... on Monday I go with my diabHe bleeds every time I inject my

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/16/2012 11:33 p.m.

Anabeg The Triple Screening will do it between week 14 and 18. Amniocentesis later.In Germany these evidence are mandatory and the insurance does not happen.€ 200 ok, amniocentesis if there is risk if.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2012 2:24 a.m.

Anabeg, they did it in before week 12, because the same day they did the echo of week 12 they already told me that the risk was very low.Amiocentesis, my sister was made in 16, I think ... if the risk is low, I think the SS is not covered, but if it is low, why do it with the irrigation that entails ???

The first echo were made in the emergency room, but if we did not count that, the first one did it at 7-8 weeks at high risk, if I get pregnant again in the future and do not make me an echo about those weeksI would also go to me to do a private.Or you approach the emergency room saying that you have pain and they would tell you if everything is ok ...

The glycemia, well nine crazy months and I think that breastfeeding a bit too, and then it is expected that everything will return to stability ???

Have you calculated how much you can be?5-6 weeks right?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/17/2012 2:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Anabeg the triple did it with 12+4 days or so, and as it gave me low risk they did not give me the option of getting the amnio.
At 6 weeks they made the first echo at high risk to confirm pregnancy, at 9 weeks I went to a private one to see if everything was going well and then the routine of the 12 and the Eco Cardio that was a week later.

Luroka, I don't know how healing there, but here it is not easy for youThey check that even following guidelines and diet, they are still uncontrolled then study it.I wanted them to put it a thousand times and nothing, as soon as they gave me a diet and some guidelines and followed it, the glycemia were perfect, so always, so far, they rule out the possibility

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/17/2012 4:14 a.m.

Anabeg, when they did the pregnancy test in the outpatient must be 5 weeks and something, and the following week I already had an event with the high -risk gine, where they made the first echo, being 6 weeks, in which you wereI saw the beat.Do not worry, since they will surely make you an echo before the 12th week, in our case they have to make sure everything is fine.And an echo per month make us fixed to see the heart.

And in your case, because of age, amniocentesis I do not know if it will enter even if the risk comes out.Until recently it was said that from 35 years it was covered by the S.Social.But with what is heard that the risk of abortion is medium-high, I do not leave a high risk in the tests of the first quarter (triple screening and others) would not do it.

And why are they going to change you to Levemir?I would consult it with other endocrine of the S.Social, keep in mind that the Lantus and the Levemir do not act the same and I would not risk being poorly controlled until you take the point, think about it.I am still a bit heavy with this insulin change, but it is that the experience I had before becoming pregnant was not well and that is why I think the changes must be made before pregnancy;).

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/17/2012 11:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well good ... congratulations to the new mamiiiiis !!!
I am absent a few days and you are already singing like crazy, how illusion !!hehehehe ....
The rest how are you going ??I already in the final stretch, with a panzon that hallucinated ... with Toooda the cream that I have been putting all the pregnancy in the gut for the theme hydration and stretchish ... and nothing, I am already seeing pink/red lines....How awful...
And just without leaving home, either because of physical exhaustion, or for the peaning of time it has been, that with this rain you can do little ... and nothing, rest anything at all, sleep the same, so I amboredom lost !!!The only thing that I can do half well, is marujil life (also called nest syndrome) and is to clean my house.So I walk.The sugar of Monto well, I do not complain the truth, so waiting this Monday to see if finally one time they tell me delivery date, because uuffe ... I can no longer even with my soul... (The same in a few weeks, I will be telling Paula: why you were not more time!) Hehehehe ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/17/2012 12:41 p.m.

Tica, I will be 6 weeks, more or less, I will do it in two weeks, on Monday I call to take time.
Alg, the other time before I went to Galicia they already gave me the recipe to change to Levemir, I did not use it because I lost it on vacation, but I do not understand the change, what I can do is to say that I am putting myself letting me and continuing with Lantus, hehehe, or better to make the change and that God wants, anyway I will tell the endo in December, he told me that it is not for him, it is becauseWhat I do not understand that they care if I put Lantus, is under my responsibility.
Kekiya, for the stretch marks, the better cream of the blue box of a lifetime, let's go that is what I threw with Eider.
Haribita, Joer, 200 euros for the triple?
Here amniocentesis does not enter social security, unless the risk is very high, then it seems to me that if.
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/17/2012 3:51 p.m.

An echo a month?They do not make me an echo a month, the routine plus the echocardium of each quarter ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/18/2012 4:30 a.m.

Kristyy also makes me almost one per month, among the ultrasound, which make me more of those that touch me, and the echocardies, once even three weeks I have had one.Now is the more they will take the next one, which is 5 weeks

tica's profile photo
tica
11/18/2012 5:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I win all, me every two weeks and that I still do not visit the diabetics consultation at the Maternal-Infantile hospital that will then be every week.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2012 6:16 a.m.

Jo Haribita, that's being spoiled !!ha ha.That you will surely have in Germany, private and public.In the end I did not have to do when I was there (I still covered the SS), but I was informing and told me that with diabetes I could only look at the "public" (on many occasions they are better than the private ones)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/18/2012 6:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Anabeg, I have been giving me blue can since I saw the positive .... so look, it has served little ... :(
I don't know whether to throw any cream indicated for the stretch marks, or pink Mosqueta ... Anyway, what despair ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/18/2012 7:57 a.m.

Well, not, the only one that makes me more is the echocardium, and if they want when I go to the endo that is always with my obstetrician, they listen to his heart, but as no rule.Moreover, I have the next December 17 and the echocardium on 19 ...
Sugared, that you are from BCN like me, do you make more echoes?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/18/2012 8:33 a.m.

Tica, public since we were students.They did not scam us and that we went wide from the minimum gross to have it.I do not know anyone who has become older, founded a family and started to get sick that does not weigh from the private ones.Total, to enter the doctor before or the hospital head operates or have a private room ... if you are lucky you have the same.Anyway, as many echoes are not necessary.

I have not been in the food to 80 and between the hip and the snack for a hiccup of 45.need more isulin.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2012 10:35 a.m.

Hello girls!

Sometimes the stretch marks for a lot of cream that appear, there are girls who have not given cream during pregnancy and have not come out, it depends.In case I give myself a lot, and it seems that I like creams !!Between almond oil and moisturizing cream I spend 15 minutes in the bathroom giving me potingues.

Haribita, how much are you?I don't remember well but I think that little, right?did you use the pump?

Kristyy, in each community, the S.Social will be defined, they send every 4 weeks for the echocardium more or less if it does not match the normal echo.

Today I have uploaded the dose of Lantus a little, and that is that tonight at 3:00 a.m. I was 148, I put 1 quickly and I got up with 135, so I'm not going to wait more days to upload it.And the rapids of each meal almost put the double that 3 weeks ago, if at dinner I put 4-5 units, now there are 8!It seems impossible that putting you twice the insulin does the same effect!
And I still with back pain almost every day, especially when I am walking for a long time or sitting, when I am better it is walking or in bed.So I don't know if I'm going to last until the end of December, being fine, at work as I thought, I'll see it!
And the gut grows almost for minutes, I think that almost 64kg (+6kg) and I'm running out of clothes.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/18/2012 2:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, if you have choice try to go to a physio, I have done very well, now I will not continue, and what I can endure, I would like to endure until Christmas, that would be until week 35, so I would be thenlike a month on the end before it is born ...
I give myself little stripes, for now they have not come out and I am very lazy to waste time with that, I have oily skin, I hope that helps me not to come out ...

Alg, how much are you?I want to have clothes again, now I have about 3-4 t-shirts, two pants and 2 jerseis ... and half of my clothes have lent me, I get angry to buy clothes for four months.

And about the glycemia, more or less I'm fine, but I keep up the basal every week ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/18/2012 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,
Yesterday I entered the 17th week, so I almost ended the fourth month.Let's see if my belly comes out at once hahaha
Anabeg, I have use Lantus like Alg and my endo has not told me anything to change.

On the cream I have used that of Nivea, combined with others of the perfumery (Clarins is going very well).But go I think that some stretch we are not going to get rid of what we do.

To me of echoes, they made me the first (I was about eight weeks) to confirm pregnancy.Then they made me the 12 weeks (for the triple screening) and another last week, in 16, which was the echocardium.I have the next one in week 21 (on December 17 as Kristyy).At the moment I have one more or less but I do not know if all the pregnancy will be.From the next echocardium I have not told me anything.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/19/2012 3:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.