{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Spam spam !!!haha Owash I already answered the survey !!

Sugared is the total amount, adding basal and bolus and corrections, let's go!In my case I have the summer of each day in the pump and with that, calculate the correction.I'm nervous with tomorrow's consultation ... :)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/14/2012 1:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Owash, I already answered the survey!;)
Sugared, with a little luck the same they tell you if he is a boy or girl!
Tica, don't think that they will tell you that Diego weighs more, you'll see how everything is fine!
Anabeg, do you know anything?

Today I have been better, I have uploaded the rapids of the meals and I have reached the post.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/14/2012 4:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Goodssssssssssss !!!
Owash, already answered the survey
Tica, to see tomorrow that tell you about the weight, your quiet, hehehe
I still have no rule, I will do the test tomorrow, I will tell you what comes out,: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Sugared, to see if they tell you what it is, tomorrow you tell us
I carry very little with diabetes, I get at 37, and less bad that I was late, I have enjoyed my adolescence without diabetes, my life has changed, but I still do the same things as with the "friend."It is a whore, because it is, but I have learned to live with her, and well, I carry it quite well.What I ask is that my children, to have it, because as soon as possible, it has to be a task since childhood with diabetes, it has to be Durisimo.I do not think about that, but I would go crazy, what has to be, and it will be, and if I go on to take it as well as possible.The endocrine told me that from father to children if there are many more possibilities, in fact I know several cases.
Until tomorrowaaaaaaa
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/14/2012 5:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I debuted with 16 years .... The truth is that it marked me a lot: I left the studies, I did not accept it (they cost me very many years to accept my illness) and total, as diabetes did not hurt or seeTo refuse to do things like eating a bollaco if it was the only thing I wanted?Above my adolescence, meeting guys, going to discos ... Anyway, it was a hard drink for me.On topReturn, and thank God, you know people, good people, who teaches you a lot, and day by day, you continue learning and gaining quality of life

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/15/2012 4:37 a.m.

I return from the echoes, consultations, and to wait ... (3 hours) haha
The little one is perfect, the heart totally normal and those things.A little chubby jiji, weighs 1500 and is in 75th percentile (I have heard 60, but my boy 75, I will believe in this outkeeper), but as long as I continue so there are no problems.The Doctor of the Eco was very nice, and they have put the 3D good 4D mode, what a monkey !!!!hahaha has taken our tongue and has started to suck the cord (he will be a lot) the father says that he has my clown nose hahaha

Gynecology as sowing more impossible, but well, that I am well (if she says it ...) and the analytics too, that be careful with that tenth that the hemo has uploaded (really, they are sometimes unbearable).Next echo for 35 weeks and I have asked him if "there is any probable date of childbirth" and he told me that between 37-40 weeks, so guay !!!Go tells me a different thing I don't trust anyone ... that it is born whenever you want: P

tica's profile photo
tica
11/15/2012 7:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

That Guay Tica, I'm glad that everything goes well.

I already have a date for the first echo on December 3 ... want !!!

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/15/2012 7:58 a.m.

How good ethical!Now you're 30 weeks, right?Well, 5 weeks pass right away. And then the final stretch!Let's see if everything goes well and no cesarean section is needed.
So no gynecologist seems dare to say anything about whether it is going to be natural, caesarean section, programmed, what uncertainty!

Inmape, you'll see what illusion the first echo does!

Sugared, how about the echo?Have you told you anything?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/15/2012 8:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Uff that long is doing me at work ...

Yes I am almost 30 weeks, but among Christmas and that has been sent to me for December 26, Dad Noel's gift ... that Kings bring me to Diego and perfect Christmas: d.The truth is that I really want it to be born, but the more I hold within the better for him, and the better for us, I explain it: my partner and I have decided that I take the four months of maternity leave and he will take the monthof breastfeeding (which curiously can take man).In my work they only give me 11 working days and to him four weeks.In addition, although it is clear that the first years mom is a mother, I want to continue working and that I do not fall all the burden of the little one on me and in the face of the company I think it is good for me.I am seven months pregnant and I have 8 in the company: Oops :: Oops: Imagine the shame to say it ... In addition, David is delighted to stay a month taking care of him.The "problem" is that he is not very good asking for this (although not the first) and also for a few weeks, just the month that the salary rise is read, which this year already touches him and also that they have beeninsured (calculating that I notify it with a month or a month and a half) so that if it was born in week 39 or almost 40 it would be a Pefect ... that the work issue rolls

SUGARED already know if he is a boy or girl ???ha ha

Inmape the first echo is the best, you'll see ... although, today for example I have seen it perfect at the time I better, the illusion that is to see it for the first time super big head and already with its little brookos, legs ... it is super cool

tica's profile photo
tica
11/15/2012 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls. I write more or less because I am with the mobile ...
Owash. Yye
Tica.q well that everything marks well!
Well, my baby has taught us his eggs hahaha is super funny.
and echocardium all good
kisses

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/15/2012 12:54 p.m.

Congratulations sugared !!!!!!!!!This goes from boys, huh ??? !!: D: D: D do you have names ???

On Monday I went to the endo, nothing, the only thing the issue of breakfasts that started now they were going to upload much after breakfast, so climb insulin and wait 40-50 min for breakfast ...
The belly has already suddenly left.Now that it is a round and hard belly, everyone has hallucinated because I could hide it a bit, already impossible, I love it !!: D

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/15/2012 1:31 p.m.

Goodssssssssss !!!
Positiveoooooooooo, hehehe, nothing in the end I bought the test in the pharmacy, I went home and I got the two stripes very fast, and very clear, because nothing, that again in a state, to see if this time it goes well, I hopeYes, cross the fingers, Ayyy who happy that I am, hehehe, we have been very fast, what a ponteria this time.
Sugared, a boy?Biennn, now to think names, hehehe
Tica, when do you comply?
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/15/2012 4:40 p.m.

Congratulations anabeg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Surely it goes well !!!:) :) :)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/15/2012 4:53 p.m.

Anabeg ... Congratulationsssssss !!!: D
I wish I can get it soon ... I have desired a baby for 2 years and for one thing or something else I had to postpone ... and now that I started ... it does not arrive ... It's already 7 months ...: (

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/15/2012 7:39 p.m.

Luroka, Kristy, thanksssssss
Luroka, you'll see how less you wait for you, try to lower the hemo yes, but you will see how you get it down and the baby.
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/15/2012 7:52 p.m.

Congratulations aaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!Anabeg.
I think you and I must be cas of the same time hahaha

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/16/2012 2:30 a.m.

Anabeg, how much I'm glad !!!What a guay !!!That is ausing hahaha.At this step you almost get raised !!!:)) :)) Surely everything is going well this time :)

Well, in principle I get out of accounts for the 20th of January, 23 or something, but as every time I go, I am less hahaha, I no longer know what date the weeks calculate.But yesterday he gave me the feeling that they expect until I put myself in a natural way (something that has been denying me until yesterday).I do not know, they despair a little with the roll of not trusting anything in the patient, yesterday I left a little pissed off the gynecologist's consultation, I thought that I was a little more sensitive, but at night I talked to DavidAnd also left the answers that aunt gave me .... Anyway, the important thing for me is that in my endocrine I trust a lot (not the one that was replacing the other day) and that the doctor of the ultrasound controlsA lot (of diabetes and of course of ultrasound), it transmits a lot of confidence, and as in the end the only thing that gynecology does is read the reports that come to it, nothing happens either ... nothing ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/16/2012 2:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,
Anabeg !!!Congratulations!I'm very happy to hear it.You'll see how this time everything goes well.Now to take care of you.
Kristyy, we still have no names.We wanted to wait to know if he is a boy or girl, so now we have to get and negotiate hahaha with those as a child we were more or less agree but with those of a child we did not match.
To me Tb has started out of my belly but still with the clothes the dissimulation.I already want tb that you can't hide: P

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/16/2012 3:36 a.m.

Anabeg, congratulations!To keep taking care of a lot!

Sugared, a child, how good!From now on, surely the tripita begins to grow a lot, although now with the coats it is quite hidden.People already notice, who are pregnant, and it makes me very excited!
And well, the next play girl, huh?I think we are going 2-3, no?, Paula, Diego, Izaro, Aleix, and the Sugaged boy.

Tica, I'm glad to say that "natural childbirth", which in the end is caesarean section for other reasons because nothing, as sugared, I also want to go to break waters and run to the hospital.

Luroka, you'll see how everything comes right away and when you realize you are already pregnant telling us.

We planned to go next month for the stroller but looking at stores there was one in which they discounted on the strollers, so yesterday we commissioned it and in mid -January they bring it to us, and we also reserve the bag and a couple of hangers of those of thosethat are put in the handlebar to hang bags.When leaving the store gave me the feeling that it was soon, the same is because I am still afraid that something wrong goes out.But ... it is an illusion to look and buy those things!
And tomorrow I start the 23rd week, how fast it has happened to me!And Izaro moves every day and the other day I noticed the first kick on the outside and I ran where my husband put his hand and he tb noticed it: D !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/16/2012 4:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

TOC, TOC !!!
I struggle first to congratulate Anabeg.I am very happy, beautiful, and I want this time to be the good ... a kiss.
For those who are pregnant I wish you a good pregnancy and much better childbirth .... It is the most beautiful experience of life!
And for those you are looking for, a lot of encouragement and a lot of patience ... everything comes, things do not happen because it is not the time.So enjoy life that a positive attitude helps a lot.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/16/2012 4:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Anabeg congratulations.To take care of and to "enjoy" (what grace does this) of pregnancy.
I always imagined that a water break would be like in the movies.Mine was drop by drop ... a little disappointing ;-) I didn't know if I was doing or childAn individual room that did not send me home that was going to take a long time to give birth.As it was.Let's see how it develops this time.At the moment pregnancy is being great what was not with the first.
I also answered the survey.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/16/2012 6 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.