{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Sugared, this guay that does not have to do the amiocentesis, one less cosic ...
I go to the childbirth classes of the SS, it is four days of talks (they explain the childbirth, and very interesting things ... really;)) and before the talk we have gymnastics and that is until childbirth (half an hour toThe week ...)
I do not take the glycemias to the gynecology ... "I always forget" it is that it happened ... Seriously, I do not understand what conclusion they intend to take the booklet 5 minutes.After yesterday's consultation, I will only teach my booklet to my "official doctor."And the post of breakfast is that "there is no solution" we have been doing experiments with that moment of the day and it is a disaster ... My endocrine taught me a graphic of pregnant women (which in principle have it easier for it thanWe are because they have insulin) and the dispersion after breakfast was huge, many 200 and almost 300. The dispersion descended inversely proportional to the HCs that were consumed (although the insulin necessary for greater amounts of rations of carbohydrates) will be correctly calculated.While the post is not more than 150 (and I mean at the time, not at two hours) either did it much importance ... and to see, there is a clear thing ... we have diabetes and the insulin that we getIt is intramuscular, not intravenous like the one we would segregate naturally, and that is so and point ...

Anabeg, your patience amazes me ... haha ​​I wouldn't endure for two days without testing ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2012 11:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, in summer I did the test and the first time I got a little doubtful, I did not look clear, I prefer to wait and not have to come back because it does not go clear and I am not so patient, hahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/08/2012 11:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The other time I was very clear, this is no longer, I am dislodined, the same is a disagreement for abortion, but hey, if I am already heard, hahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/08/2012 11:52 a.m.

140 It is not much in a post but in pregnancy the objective is maximum 120 at eating.After breakfast I usually be below 100 but at the time of food there are days that I am in 140 and something at the time.It is not dramatic.

Well girls, have a good weekend.As soon as I finished working I am going to the sofa home ... I have a tiredness ... I guess it's because of anemia but I'm that I can't stand.On Tuesday I went to the gym and I couldn't even pedal.I scared a little but now knowing that I lack iron because I am at least calm knowing what it is.

A hug

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/09/2012 4:03 a.m.

Sugared, it seems that almost all have got rid of amniocentesis, how good!Although I know girls who have done it, because they wanted, giving them low risk, but the test themselves say it has a lot of risk.And the iron and constipation ... come hand in hand and more now in pregnancy, so to take a lot of vegetables;In the morning I take linen seeds in the bowl of coffee with milk and for the moment I go well to the bathroom, I have been taking them almost 2 years.
To me the gyne has never asked me for the glycemia booklet, he does ask me about the dose of insulin and see how.And although now the posts want them to be & lt; 120, 140 is not bad, it seems to me.

Haribita, how good hemo, that encourages a lot!How do you wear the rest?

Inmape, in the first quarter I began to lower the dose of insulin, especially the lantus, about week 8, and enough units.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/09/2012 6:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello,

Well, Friday, and to rest, that you earn ...

Inmape, I started with the hypos before doing the test, although it is also true that I started a fairly strong training plan (for my physical condition) to run 15km (I had to gather both both)

So that you see my despair, yesterday I medal me less insulin than today at breakfast: yesterday 160 today 78 at the hour and a half ... (I have taken the sandwich and problem solved)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/09/2012 7:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am already very fed up with the really breakfast posts, before were specific days, but now it is like being high, 220, 200, 180, and not low from there, I get up below 100 that I already got it,But for example I get up at 69 and at the time, without having eaten, nor put insulin or anything I planted in 130 perfectly ... today for example I have set twice as quickly because I am already tired of always going always after, I have eatenThe same HC of always and nothing at 220 at the time ... is a barbarity and puts me in bad ostia !!!!: X: X: X on Monday I will go to endo but I am already fed up, I dose breakfast, of course, I don't know how to tell him that when I get up I am not hungry and at 10.30 yes!And then until eating time, the hunger does not come back, then it makes me angry because fattening ... grr
Ah!And I also get fast and Lantus at breakfast ... I don't know, I don't understand it and I'm tired now!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/09/2012 3:29 p.m.

Goodssssssssssssssss !!!
Kristy, to see what the endo tells you on Monday, often vigor with that, the one who awaits me, hahahaha
I still without a rule, I have a doubt, at first is more insulin needed?I am getting up high, I have increased the lantus one unit and I still have to increase another dose, so I ask if at the beginning more insulin is needed, hehehe
Sugared, when I had the iron low I was not standing, but you will see how you are improving with the envelopes
Have a good weekend and rest
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/09/2012 3:37 p.m.

Anabeg, I at the beginning of pregnancy, I lifted very high until I could regulate the lantus

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/09/2012 3:38 p.m.

Ufff, I don't know, I have the doubt, it is that suddenly need more insulin, thanks for answering so fast ;-)

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/09/2012 3:39 p.m.

You have us all in embers !!When do you have to come ???I already tell you, I woke up quite high, I also remember it because I told the endo, fuck, but as a rule you are lower!And he told me yes, but each person is a world ...;)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/09/2012 3:47 p.m.

Anabeg, each person is different but in the first quarter you tend to need less insulin, sugared for example did not notice, but if you are pregnant the same that lack of control that you say is because of the hormones, if you have got up several high day do not hesitate to get onplus the lantus.

Kristyy, what you say that one hour after getting up you are higher than when you get up ... Do you put it when you have breakfast?The same is that this time that you upload you no longer has Lantus ... I don't know.What I do know, because it happens to me, for example when I am going to get blood without breakfast, I do analysis when I get up and then to breakfast, because in general when I go to breakfast I have higher than when I get up, it is somethingI do not understand, the same is that the hormones that are secreted sleeping lower glycemia than when we are awake, ... well they are my theories.
And I would continue to upload the fast breakfast until the post is normal.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/09/2012 4:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Anabeg, do the test and you will leave doubts (and we too :)) :)) :))) Answer yesterday late on Facebook, when I saw it.I read in a Norrteamerican study, that the needs increased until week 8-10 and then descended.In my case, as I have commented more than once, hypoglycemia came to me before knowing that I was pregnant, but several factors were also gathered ... Each body is a world, which is clear that pregnancy is a bomb ofhormones and somehow glycemia affect.

My little one not for still, puts me every kick in the bed that wakes me up.Now they are seen from the outside, the other day I had a hicc

Kristyy, my recommendation, apart from climbing the ratio at breakfast (insulin/ration carbohydrates) is that you eat less HC.I am the only way I do not put on 200, my breakfast is a glass of milk and a cookie (yes, very sad) at two hours I take the lunch sandwich ... and what you comment that you upload youNothing glycemia without breakfast, it also happens to me and the endocrine told me that it was totally normal.When one wakes up it is at the moment that we have more hormones giving badly for the body ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/10/2012 4:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, breakfast at two hours or so from getting up and I also put on Lantus ... In the end I will have to have fruit breakfast or something and die of hunger, the bread goes up too much, but then hungry!Let's see on Monday that tells me ..

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/10/2012 8:30 a.m.

Good how do all ???
Anabeg do you know something ???Kristyy What have they told you in the endocrine?Any trick for breakfast?If you tell us that :)
KekiyaHow about the monitors?When Paula was born?

In the end on Saturday I approached the Emergency Department, because the pain I have from the Mars to go to less, I went to more.A horrible treatment (again in the private, but in half an hour I was out, in the SS they would have been 3 hours).The placenta is fine, the child's beat too, and is already positioned with his head in place: d.It seems that it is something muscle/ligaments and that it has already been encased and can also bother (apart from the normal I am 10 hours sitting and on Saturday I was still going around Zaragoza) I have a lot of fluid retention again, I asked him that if IThey could do an analysis to see if I had urine infection (the pain I feel is very similar and could be hidden) and he told me that if that, I asked my gynecologist on Thursday when I went to the consultation ... that it is simplyMake an analysis with a reactive strip ... I don't know if it's a logical answer, but good.Just in case I am drinking a lot of water and I don't feel fever.

Today I got up happy, I had not weigh me for a month, because it is something that stressed me a little, and since the gynecology told me that it will not worry I went from weighing me, but since I return to consultation on Thursday, I thought it was better to know how muchI had fattened to be prepared ... and I have lost 1kg !!!!(And that for fluid retention I have no ankles: d: d).Since the end of August in mid -October I had taken 8kg !!!!And I still believe that everything is because of the shit of retention ... but hey, it seems that the thing has softened a bit.Eat as practically the same ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/12/2012 6:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,
How are you going?

It seems that I have recovered a little during the weekend.And I suppose the Iron envelopes have helped.In addition, on Saturday I ate a span of lentils and at night a steak, to give the body iron!
Otherwise well.This Thursday I have the echocardium.I will tell you.

Kristyy, I am going to be taller as I am old as the morning progresses in the cases that says Alg, when I am fasting.If I get up, I get the fast and breakfast does not happen to me.But if I get up, I look at myself and after a while I look again without having eaten, I am taller.

Tica, I'm very happy that you go better.Yesterday I entered the 16th week I have gained two kilos.At first it seemed that I did not fatting anything but the second kilo has been seen and not seen, let's go one day I weighed and had a kilo more.Do you see it within normal?

Anabeg, are there news?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/12/2012 9:49 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss !!!
Tica, well at least weights one less, hehe, they give too much importance to the weight, I took a buried in my first pregnancy and nothing happened, I had a lot of anxiety and put my boots :)) :)) Now, logically it will be very different, I will try to take care of myself much more
Sugared, it is normal, as the pregnancy goes forward you are taking weight
Kekiyaaa, when Paula came, I didn't remember when you said it could be, hehehe, you'll tell us
Well, I'm still without a rule, on Friday I take the test.Let's see I am not first and I go with calm, on Friday I tell you if it gave me positive, negative or that, :)) :)) :))
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/12/2012 10:11 a.m.

Anabeg to intrigue !!!
Today I had endocrine and nothing has sent me to the oculist, a lot of analytics and gynecologist and another appointment for December 3.That day em make the first echo ... what earns

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/12/2012 10:45 a.m.

Anabeg, you inform us.I would not have resisted doing a test !!
Ethics, how good they have told you that everything is going well, now to see
If your pain is removed.I have been at the end of the day for a few days, in half, as if I pulled the gut forward, and on the couch I do not find a posture.
Sugared, like me at the beginning, weighed and saw that I did not fat but after one day to another the weight rises in a way ... Have you had to get insulin more?

Today I have gone to ophthalmologist and retinopathy is still stable, it has been the only time I have been quiet comparing with other times.He has asked me about Hemo, the week in which he was, ... very attentive, really.And he will see me again in two months, between one thing and another go months of doctors, although in the enchanted background that they control us so much.:)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/12/2012 4:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

GOOD CHATIS ​​!!!
Well nothing, as for me, little novelty.Paula is still in cephalic, Peeero with her head in my groin !!So neither fits, it's vague to that !!hahahait is heard !!!hahaha, how funny !!And nothing, at high risk, as always .... that the baby weighs 3,245, and that if it remains good, that it is in a 70th percentile, which the same is already hurried to week 39 !!!Pppfff .... the donkey is going to be, that long is being done !!With which Pachorra they take it, and hey, I do not want to give birth to a crio of 4 classes !!!!!!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/12/2012 5:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.