{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

It is that it is no longer because of the insulin, that if of course, for now I go very quickly and I control it when it was, I put more than less and every hour I control the descents, my problem is the weight ... Ayss good,I hope this uncontrollable hunger passes me !!
Tica by Favoor, Suchard Oreoo I saw him the other day and drool !!!!that's lovely!!To my thanks that the nords do not even come to me, except those of chocolate, that something always falls ...: D

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/04/2012 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica: How long did your sister have looking for ???
The truth is that I don't know what the basal would be ... Does anyone explain to me?
I always thought that whatever it could be up after each meal and after 2 hours or 3 have it in less than 150 ... that is, I am poorly controlled, because I know that after eating I go to more than 200:Shock: From what I see all of you are very well compensated, that I envy, I feel that I am starting, the truth is that the doses or anything similar are not regulated. For what I see you would have to eat very little to not upload much and IIt costs a lot to eat little, I love food :?
ALG: I use insulating since my beginnings and the truth that yes, many times at night type 3 am I lift myself with the sugar down, but my doctor says that the body at that time does not need so much, something like that ... and alsoHe told me that I preferred that I walk with hypos that high, and it is horrible to feel like that ... here several insulins are achieved, including the lantus (my aunt USA) and others but I had never considered changing them, I will consult it ..I only have to learn more than anything to regulate, I am very uncontrolled.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/04/2012 9:18 p.m.

Hello girls!
How are all?I have been disconnected the bridge ...
I wanted to comment that written messages have no tone and that Pachu's comment can be misunderstood or not because it depends on the tone that is put.I believe that he wrote it without importance and, after having ‘order forgiveness’ on other occasions, I do not think there would be bad intention on his part.
Besides Pachu, I think it is good to share your feelings with us.If you do not feel like it, I do not come back, but you know that I do not see the problem for my part.
Kristy, yes, gave me green light with 6.6.Keep in mind TB that had enough analysis by lowering the trend was clear.And now with 6.4 they find it ok, I already tell you below 6.5 they consider it ok.And if being in 5 supposes usual hypos, they prefer 6 with something.You have to analyze each case.It cannot be generalized since a person in 5 can have stable control and another to make hypos continuously, which is not good PQ prevents the baby from growing.On food, when I get an attack I try to eat cheese ... or things without hydrates.Although these days with the panellets ... some have fallen, but I have put a little extra fast and that's it.
Kekiya, you tb have been having more or less those we have during pregnancy, right?
On the weight, the ideal is to take between 9 and 12 kilos, right?Taking more can hinder delivery as I understand.Yesterday I entered week 15 and I won a kilo approx.I suppose that from now on the important increase will begin.
Alg, what happens to me with the Lantus when putting it at noon is that at eating I am for example in 120 (that's about 3:30 p.m.) and at 7pm that is when I get out of work I am 80 or less and there I have toMerdle something because it is when I take the car to go home.I would like to get a little higher at 19h to avoid snack when I'm not hungry.But if I get the Lantus, I think it would arrive high in the morning.
This Wednesday I have a visit with the gynecologist to give me the analysis of the triple screening and next week.The other endo ... my mother, what a mess of doctors ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/05/2012 3:58 a.m.

Luroka, my sister took 2-3 years to get pregnant, but the problem had my brother-inI know if it was because they relaxed believing that they were not going to get pregnant or what, that they went on a trip and became pregnant;) (neither treatment for him nor for her ...)

Sugared, from the Lantus I have no idea, it was my worst time with diabetes when I put that insulin and I never controlled it ... and about the weight, what they told me, that you must not overwhelm, theEndocrine told me that with diabetes you have an extra factor to gain weight, which is insulin because it is anabolic (but, I suppose that "human" insulin will be).Since I was important, I have stopped sorrowing at home, it was more that stressed me ...

Those that you are already mothers and Kekiya that you must have everything prepared ... apart from the obvious coas (cradle, car, car chair) What to have prepared?Over there I have read that even if you intend to give it "tit" that it is good to have a couple of bottles at home for newborns, but they are expensive and are two more hit, the same with the pacifiers in Leo site that you don't even think ofthe first weeks/months and others that you take one to the hospital.And I don't have much ropita, but as you will be born in early January, I will wait for the sales ... (I have about 5 bodys of size 0 and 1-3) and a couple of pijamitas ... (and then grandmother's clothesmade with crochet and things, but I see them too much .... last century: P)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/05/2012 4:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, my experience tells me that it is better that I don't buy anything.They are going to give you a lot of things and it will not be necessary.You already have the precise, 5 bodies and a couple of pijamitas.You are not going to make any reports for the hello so it is not needed for the first days and the visits are already in charge of filling the closet.I used many tracksuits that seemed the most comfortable for babies so small.

Things that you are going to need and nobody is going to give you, the dodotis and the gauze for the vomiteras.You must buy them very large to cover most of your shoulder.I would buy two sleeping little bags (I know that they do not take in Spain but they are more comfortable than the blankets and you forget that they can relier and drown, here they say that the danger of sudden death is higher with the blankets and stuffed animals inThe cribs) Biberones, if you are going to breastfeed you will not need them.Babies don't need water either, no one eats your head.In addition, during the first three months infections are very dangerous for them and bottles are a fabulous medium for them.Yes, hopefully no, you have problems with breastfeeding you will send your husband for them.The first two days babies hardly eat and lose weight.It is normal.Chupes are not nesting either.

The changers are very useful, if you do not have one I would put it since your back will thank you.If you cannot put it in the service where you have water, do as I have a thermos with warm water and a container and wash the ass with gas and dry them with some sink wipes.It seems third world, but the wet wipes resect the ass of babies and save a paste.I continue with the system and my daughter is 16 months old.

And do not forget that most of the things that will try to sell you do not serve anything at all.He handles the used things of your family and friendships because, in addition to savings, most textiles use dangerous dyes.So wash the new things a couple of times before putting them during the first months.

Ah!I am an absolute fan of the Cucos.You are going to have to lift every two or three hours and have the young next to you, it serves you to go back to sleep faster and be sure that at night nothing will happen.Because yes, I don't know anyone who doesn't continually lift yourself to see if the baby breathes ;-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/05/2012 4:47 a.m.

Hello mamis and future moms !!!!
On Thursday I have time with the endocrine to see how it is doing with the new guideline .....
I will also meet a new endocrine that only carries cases of pregnancies with diabetes ..., I will tell you to see how ...
Someone told me that I was very thin .... yes ..., I'm thin because my constitution is thin (never and heavy more than 50 kilos only when I was pregnant that I reached 56 kilos), I also suppose thatDiabetes influences me since I don't have it very normalized.

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
11/05/2012 7:17 a.m.

Lore, where do they take you?
Luroka, you don't have to eat little, I love to eat, and I do not cut in almost anything, you just have to be clear about the insulin you need for x rations or x food, and if you want advice, learn it before becoming pregnant for you toThen be as normal, since in pregnancy as a rule you are more decompensated, I tell you from my own experience, since I got pregnant with a high hemo, and at first it was a horror since I did not hit and when you already have itControlled, you enter the second quarter and the Alti Bajos return.
The theme of weight, each ... I am almost two weeks more than sugared and I have already 6 classes, but I am more hungry than a dog and disgust everything that I should eat as I have already said, Iunique that the endo tells me that it is for me, that then I will not take them away, the baby takes what he needs for what the rest is yours for you ... hehe

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/05/2012 9:20 a.m.

Kristy, and how do you carry the tobacco theme?Are you still disgusting you?
About weight is not an aesthetic issue.If you exceed you a lot you have more points than it is caesarean section and that childbirth is complicated (I have read that).Although it is not good to fall short.The ideal is that, between 9 and 12. But there are exceptions, I suppose.
I already tell you, when I get the hunger attack like low cheese in fat.It is quite good and calms you.TB you can eat comprehensive pancakes.They take away the hunger.The only thing is that you have to count the hydrates.Tb can go to skim milk, whole wheat bread ... come on, eat but try to eat few fats.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/05/2012 9:34 a.m.

Well, more or less I already have a prepared toodo.Man, people never know what they are going to give you, especially pajamas, but come on, a couple of bibes do not cost much, 8-10 euros as a very expensive ... and sucks ... with which you have 2-3 .... They say that the first month is not advisable, for the issue of breastfeeding ... however, in other places, they say that the pacifier is great to prevent sudden death .... so I don't know about me ...
In terms of clothes .... Pajamas has a few.People are already bought from 3 months, because since the girl will come large ... so that they will ... hahaha.And there are a couple of bodys of size 0 that the same or releases ... but well ... hehehe, we'll see.I am like crazy to see her!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/05/2012 4:27 p.m.

TICA: As you said about sure your friends and family will give you enough things to dress your baby, do not exceed and buy a lot because they grow up quickly and there areSome that do not even use, better to save the talk for diapers hehe.They will have it, but it is very good because it has no perfume or dry the skin. I always had the wet wipes in the bag for when we went for a walk, but at home the oil :)
I always had the mamaderas doubts, but I did not use them but after the 6 months of my daughters, which was when they started taking it. With respect to the pacifiers ... my eldest daughter never grabbed it, I did not like it so notI insisted a lot ... I was also quite quiet, but the smallest if I used since we were in the clinic and at home I finished grabbing at all, it was very helpful since she was quite crying, she was born at 36 weekscaesarean section and they told me that that's why it was as it was, (until today it is so).It doesn't matter, it is your life and your baby and you are the one who takes care of him and knows better than anyone.

Kristyy: If what I want most is to learn to regulate me ... Although when I was pregnant it did not cost me much, but quite the opposite: I hope that if there is an upcoming one is equally good.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/05/2012 10:48 p.m.

Hello girls!
Yesterday they echoed the second quarter and it is a girl!Although we were excited to be very happy because everything was fine, the heart, the measures, ... I already had a baby face.The gyne also made me a vaginal echo to see the cervix, which for what he told me if you have it I do not know how you have more possibilities of premature delivery, but it went well.
He sent me back at the end of this month for an echocardium and an analytical one and also gave me a steering wheel for the ophthalmologist, something that thinking ... shouldn't the endocrine take care of that?Sometimes I think a bit of everything happens, like when I go, look hemoglobin, he sees that is fine and that's it, I don't know, now in pregnancy I would have to put a little more interest.Total, that on Monday the background will look at me, so I will spend the whole afternoon a lost blind, hopefully it will not sunbathe!
Already weight 63, that is, 5kg more and the gut is already pregnant, it makes illusion!The glycemias are still stable, I did not have to rise again the dose of any insulin.I don't know if it is happening to you, now as the gut is tougher and the strap it costs me a bit to take pinch and of course, if I do not take it, the puncture bothers me, that the needle is small.Although by the sides it annoy less.

Sugared, what you said of the Lantus, if you lower the dose you are up high, I think you have to take something in the snack before driving.For example if you are in 80 and you are not hungry the same way you get better a little juice, not too much, you will put yourself in 120 and you will be quieter.Try to see.

Tica, how are you going with back pain?

Jo! It is impressive everything you need, so Bodys have told me is what is most needed, but the other clothes are not worth buying a lot since it is small right away.It also seems like a good idea, as Haribita said, the cuckoo or Moses, the first months are so small that it is sorry to throw them into the crib and much less that they sleep in a room alone.We will buy the crib but until 5-6 months will sleep in our room in a Moses.Well that's my theory, then in practice to see how it goes!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/06/2012 6:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

ALG !!!Congratulations on that girl !!!!!!!!!I am very happy that everything is perfect, have you already thought name?
Sugared, I have come to the conclusion that in pregnancy everything is bad, if you eat a lot is bad, if you eat little TB, if you are high the bad sugar, but under TB, if you smile, but do you pass worse anxiety ...The theme of tobacco does not smoke anything, if I leave any weekend I smoke one or two but we go, as a rule or try it, I do not need it and I was smoking a daily package yes or yes.
I am very nervous, yesterday they threw me out of work, descent of slaughter, it has not been for pregnancy because they have thrown me and a few for the same reason, so I do not want to get into demands of demands, now I only have 3 monthsOf unemployment and I am only 4 months, I do not know what I will do because my partner is in unemployment tb ... you do not want or imagine how I am, but we will have to go forward yes or yes.
A kiss.

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/06/2012 7:16 a.m.

What a guay, a girl !!!The first one did the same as a boy or girl, but if we have two girls to two boys (the best the couple) I got supercontent from that ultrasound :) On the bottom of the eye they made me one at the beginningAnd nothing more.I will tell the Endrino tomorrow.What little do you weigh!Haha good, as soon as I'm going to get more good than bread: P to see if I return at some point in my life at 57. (I already started pregnancy with a few more ... do not go to live in Germany,There is impossible not to gain weight: P)

Today I have had ultrasound, but of the kidneys (this is not so cool: p) I have been a little inflamed by the right, which may be the cause of infections and for the retention of fluids, but they have not given it greater importance.That when the creature is born, the problem will be solved.I have left almost happy that they have found a cause and that it is not "bad."Anyway, tomorrow I have an appointment with the endocrine, to see what he tells me, that I trust his opinion.

And otherwise, tomorrow I begin the classes of childbirth preparation, now if I start to get the idea of ​​in a couple of months (8-9 weeks) will be here giving badness :).The back much better, with massages it is endable nine hours of the work.And today the US package has finally received me, the tracking system was due to go to shit because on the website they still do not update anything ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 7:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Want to kill by increasing ...: Oops :: Oops: Kristyy who have crossed the messages and I have written a billet and has been erased ....
In short, that you should demand that they readj up, it is a right that you have being pregnant (they cannot say goodbye unless you had a temporary contract or an ERE).Ear money.
To me (and four more) they gave me a year ago and they paid me much less than what corresponded to me and we demanded and in the end with the arbitration that is done before the trial we reached a deal, but they are our rights and we must defend them!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 7:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Oysters al, good!Congratulations!I'm glad everything goes well and you know sex!What nerves ... not knowing it, I mean: D now what are you, in week 21?It is to know more or less when I have left to notice: P I next week I have echocardium, but I don't think they can see sex (it will be week 16).Maybe yes?
Sorry, I forget how much each one is, we should go aiming weekly how much we are: P
Yes, it's what I do.I attempt to regulate with the afternoon snack.
My mother Kristy ... I feel what happened to you at work.What did you work for?And your partner?I say it in case I found out something, as we are close.Everything goes out but really the situation of the works is really to be afraid.On the other hand, how lucky you are with the tobacco ... you give me a healthy envy ... I try not to smoke but think, I think, it is inevitable and I still want.
I have a tremendous mess with the strollers.I don't clarify.Let's see.How many chairs do you come with the car, 3?And does one serve to take it in the car?Because that is another, how many chairs are needed to take it in the car as it grows?Because there are a lot of groups ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/06/2012 7:34 a.m.

On Saturday I turned 21.
Kristyy, I would try what Tica says, a pregnant woman cannot throw her away, well, unless you have a temporary contract and it is over.
We have thought about children's names for a long time, now we can call it by name, Izaro, it is in Basque and the "Z" is pronounced "S", it comes from an island in Vizcaya.Wow, we liked it because we did not know many girls to be called that.

Sugared, in the previous echocardium they made me I think I was in week 17 and for what I read on the Internet, sex could already know, so when you are being 16 ask the gine.At the time we asked and did not want to risk but he told us that the Pitilín did not look clear, and he succeeded!
Next month we will look at the strollers and buy it, when it is about 6 and a half months, and what a dilemma I have between 2, they say that the important thing is that the chair is good, that weigh little.And I am made a mess because the stroller's chair that I like turns out that the capo is small, and with the problem we have of us to come a child because I do not want to risk.I will leave the head comedies for December.
Sugared, if you can't leave you group 0, the egg for the car, it is best to buy a trio, that is, capo, chair and group, it goes better price.The bad that the zero group lasts very little and is almost new.

Tica, how good that of the kidneys is nothing important.I also hope to recover my weight after pregnancy, but each body is different.And the same with the hormonal change that is a pregnancy we are no longer again the same, that says many mothers: how my body has changed me after pregnancy! That is why even if we recover the weight the body is not the same.

Oh, I forgot, I asked the gine for childbirth, caesarean section, ... and told me that only in cases where babies weigh more than 4.5 kg: shock: caesarean section was scheduled, but whatThey were not going to leave me was to pass a lot from week 40. The truth, it did not make it very clear to me or that in reality in the case of diabetics it is similar to when you do not have diabetes.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/06/2012 9:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, until week 40?Next week I will be 30-31 weeks and I have consultation with the gynecology, I hope I already tell me something, but because of the comments he has made me she is not a friend of waiting until the end.When he calculated the date of childbirth he told me for the January window, but with diabetes we are not going to guide by this date, even at the end of December, but we are not going to advance events ...

I am a little scared, today I have screwed up ... I have stayed with my mother, she has not understood me where I told her, I went with the car, I could not stop, and to go where she supposed she was to take a walk of10 minutes and I was going with the right time, and walking I was scarce 2-3 minutes, so I put the flashing and I went to look for running and I have done a lot of harm.I hope it is muscular or ligaments, but the lower part of the belly hurts and the pain goes down both legs, I have not stained or anything and the little one moves, but if it happens to me after working the same time I pass my wayEmergency.I have not had such acute pain since I am pregnant ... please that it is nothing ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 10:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Kristy, look for your rights to a pregnant woman they can't throw it away, look at her
Alg, a girlaaaaaaa, great, I like the name of Izaro, here you hear little, if I have a child I will put Nahia, I love it, but Basque name, I have that very clear
For the weight or worry, I took 21 kilos with Eider and when I had lost it, then I went to dietitian and I already recovered my figure, hahahaha
The rule has not come down, tomorrow I should lower me, but with this abortion it has been uncontrolled everything, I have symptoms, hehehe
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/06/2012 10:32 a.m.

Tica, do not buy much, then together with a lot, first of it is not worth it, it is small very fast.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/06/2012 10:33 a.m.

Hello girls, I've been writing for a long time although I have read you but I didn't have much to tell.
Pachu I feel a lot what happened to you but you will see how at this time you do perfectly to the bomb and when you realize you are pregnant again.

I have two very good news.I have been with a troubled stomach and a mortal ovaries for a few days, I thought it was because of the rule that had to come today.Yesterday my sister told me to make me a pregnancy and surprise test, she gave positive.
I was a little worried because the last Hemo was 7.1 and since I did not have the results of the analysis that I made last week I asked for the doctor and I have gone today to pick it up.I have taken another surprise since the Hemo has lowered me to 6.7 so superfeliz.
On Monday I have an appointment with my endo, having told me ...

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/06/2012 10:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.