{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Inmape, congratulations !!!It reminds me a lot of when I did the test, it was also my sister's advice because the ovaries hurt a lot :) My last hemo before becoming pregnant was 6.9 (little difference with 7.1) and if now he has given you 6.7 that is that isPerfect: d

Anabeg we cross the fingers so that it does not come tomorrow, hopefully !!(Even if you don't want to say to us, you tell us;))

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 10:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Inmape!
Anabeg, to see if there is luck: D you will tell us
Tica, although surely it is nothing, do not make a woman's buried ... we believe that we can with everything and already so advanced to do the marathon as not: P
Tomorrow I go to the gyne.I will tell you.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/06/2012 11:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

TICA, do not hesitate if you continue with pain go to Emergencies.
Anabeg, the first name we thought for girl was Nahia, what chance, but then we decided on Izaro, and we also wanted in Basque but easy to pronounce, because mine every time I go out I have to repeat twice.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/06/2012 1:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Inmapeee, congratulations
Alg, congratulations for the girl, who did not tell you before, with Eider I was very clear, the easy thing there are people who call him Leire, but hey, it's short, hahaha
What's your name?
Tica, how are you going?
Pachu, how are you?Come and tell us
Of course I will tell you, but I don't, hahahaha
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/06/2012 1:58 p.m.

Well, I'm in the middle of the sofa with the laptop.I will not go in principle, it looks like it is muscle or tendons ... but what donkey I am !!!Haha no, I know ... It was at 12 about 12 that if it were something, I would have stained or something, right?Tomorrow in the classes of childbirth preparation I will comment to the midwife if it still hurts me and if this night it hurts more I am going to the emergency room even if they are 3 in the morning, that I have it clear, but it gives me a laziness to beThree hours waiting ... we still have 30 minutes by car to the hospital (I live in a town near Zaragoza ...)

I also like Basque/Basque names.I work for a consultant who hosts in the Basque Country and the truth is that I like them a lot, but of course, living in Aragon like that he did not stick (and the names in Fabla are horrible ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 2:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

There are many Basque fashion names, Iker one of them, by the goalkeeper, hahahaha
I have some friends in a town in Zaragoza, when I remember the name I put it, hahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/06/2012 2:11 p.m.

Tica, how do you follow the pain?Better??
I suggest to me in the echocardium in week 13 they told me that it was baby, it was also very clear, if they see it clearly and let it see you will tell you: D
The issue of rights I was by ETT, was work by work and service, and they have thrown many people, so they alleged work decline that there have been, so I can do little and I do not want to close the door ofThat ETT that gives a lot of work of mine, although they deserve it, but the truth, I do not dare.
One thing that wanted to ask you, do you have many headaches?Because lately I have horrifying cans ... I had been vomiting for two days but it is seen that it has been false alarm, in addition to the effort (I imagine) I have vomited as blood sides, if I have been horrified for a few days

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/06/2012 4:05 p.m.

My pains there are still, but well I still believe that it is muscular ...
Today I started the classes of childbirth, I liked it, the midwife seems very sensible ...
Then I had endocrine, and I took a anger .... my endocrine looks at me glycemia but leaves me more or less to do what I want.Today was not and there was a substitute, 2 hours waiting ... and not only that, but when I have passed each glycemia a little high (more than 100) or a "hyopglycemia" (70 and peak, you see ...that shit hypoglycemia) wanted an explanation and if there was an explanation to play basal all day, look I have left super pissed off, it cannot pretend that it only modifies ratios when I go to consultation ... and then some advice ... the post of the post of theI always have breakfast (140), but at 3 hours I am fine.It is something that has always happened to me, and if I upload the Bolus it gives me hypos, because it has recommended everything: that the bolus lowered me (but that I arrived high) that the basal uploads after breakfast (but if the problem is that IIt takes to take effect, so that I want to get the basal when I am high ...) in the end I do not know, I have told something that if ... I will do what I have done for 3 years, before I reached 270, now to 140 I don't think a drama has to be done.Then I had for example a post of 160 and then I got well at dinner, and he told me that I don't understand it, I tell him that I corrected myself, and tell me something like, man if you run how you want me to help you laterIn the consultation ... much better being high and can be fine so that in the consultation they tell you how to correct.3 rooms looking at the booklet, and just had 3 weeks, less bad ...
By the way, the gyrose 5.4, we should not be doing very badly ... in the end when everything has touched me, I say, well and if next week I have changed all the insulin needs again, what do I do???And he tells me, do what you are doing so far that you were doing well.Patience ... I hadn't realized the luck I had with my endocrine ...

Kristyy I had a horrible migracks the first quarter, they told me that if they were very strong nolotil (ask him in case ...).But if it serves as comfort from the 14-15 week I no longer had any canaches, some head pain, but nothing important

tica's profile photo
tica
11/07/2012 8:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, how can you ask for explanations from why are you tall or low?There are times that they have it but many other nooo, they do not understand that doing the same every day the glycemia vary, sometimes we are more nervous and adrenaline does theirs, or simply the body acts differently, is that ...You have to give an impressive anger!Above now that they know how much we are taking care of us.
Then, on the other hand are the endocrine who trust patients, such as mine.Before getting pregnant when I was using the insulating, that I was fatal although the hemo was 6.7, my endocrine looking at the booklet and seeing that there were a lot of 200 inexplicable told me that it was not so bad.And the thing was that my intention was to lower the HB to get pregnant, but the endocrine only looked at the hemo, which was acceptable.I got out of the consultation all frustrated, I wanted to be better and I did not understand me, and that is that I did not have the hem taller it was because those hyper rapidly corrected them.
The first time I saw the midwife told me that classes began on weeks 25-28.Tica, what week have you started?
I think he leaves once a week, right?And congratulations on maintaining the Hemo, which is not easy now.

Kristyy, I had no headaches, I just noticed a little reluctantly that the first quarter passed.And now I notice my girl every day!They are like little kicks, right now they do nothing but hit me, very soft, huh!

Inmape, congratulations on pregnancy, another;) !!

Anabeg, I had to get off today, right?Do you have any symptoms?

Greetings to all: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/07/2012 10:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Ali, because according to my accounts I am starting week 30, according to the accounts of the gynecologist in the 29th and a half week ... more or less when they gave you.I am with another girl who "less pregnant we are", there is each with a Barrigoncio !!!ha ha.
One thing that has told us and I liked it a lot, is that the Migue Servet (the hospital that touches me) is the hospital that makes the least of Spain, and not to be essential do not do it so as not to annoy the average ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/07/2012 10:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Alg, he has not lowered me, before the rule 4 days before me, the same now with abortion everything has been destabilized, I don't know, I have symptoms, I will inform you, hehehe
Tica, a hem of 5.4, with that hem does not give up the head, is an unbeatable hem, and more being pregnant, we are better impossible.
For my endocrine everything is fine, it does not demand me, it is nothing meticulous, I am happy with him.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/07/2012 11:46 a.m.

I came to tell them ... I saw my gine today ... I made me Papranicolau and Colposcopy.The results will be in 25 days: Shock:
Well with respect to the polyp, he says that this would be preventing my pregnancy ... that when the PAP result will be defined when I work since everything has to be well, without infections or anything weird, so good and every timeMoast my third pregnancy more than anger ...
After the operation I go home as if nothing, and I can start looking for as an ovule. On the hemoglobin, he only told me to go to my diabetologist (on the 19th Nov I have a turn) to help me regulate the glycemies, althoughSince I increase my insulin dose and I measure me more often I have improved a lot, that makes me happy.
So good girls just for the first days of December I will have the results and from there they will tell me when I work ... and to look ... I send kisses and luck to all take care.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/07/2012 7:36 p.m.

Luroka, to see if everything is going well for the analysis of 19 and hopefully at the beginning of next year you can start the search

Anabeg, how is it going?When are you testing?: D

Kekiya, on Monday you go to monitors right?In what week they have managed, yesterday in classes he told us that they were sent from week 38-39 if it is high risk and if it is "normal" from 40

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2012 2:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,

I have leaps of happiness after the visit to my endocrine.In a month and being in week 14 my hemo has dropped from 5.4 to 5.1 !!!!And I have only had two hypos that I caught with 68 and 66 respectively.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/08/2012 6:59 a.m.

Congratulations :) !!!To stay like this !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2012 7:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Haribita !!!!
From what week you noticed that you needed less insulin?I have been around 66-68 for a few days before meals.If today I remain the same tonight I am going to lower the dose of Lantus a couple of units.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/08/2012 7:12 a.m.

Congratulations Harbita !!!!!!!
Tica, you have reminded me a lot of me with after breakfast, always, I'm always high, then during the day I stay a lot, but the breakfast posts kill me, I am always at 226, 180, I can't lower them or weighing thebread, or anything ... is a despair!
Well, tell you that if nothing happens (hope no) tomorrow I begin to work again in a company where I was until July, it is a contract until the end of December but it is perfect, and I do not plan to say or that I am pregnant (II have fattened :)) I wish I really do well !!The problem is going to be the endocrine, it gives me visits every two weeks and the schedule is not compatible with mine, I will talk to it to see if I can send the glycemia by email, since in the visits I only watches them and corrects them, at least for that that does not make me go and lose hours of work, but being new.
A kiss to all

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/08/2012 7:45 a.m.

Good sssssssssss,
Toca, the rule still comes, but I'm not going to do the test yet, I'm going to wait a few days, I have a rule symptom, hahahaha
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/08/2012 10:08 a.m.

Hello girls,
Yesterday I had a visit with the gynecologist.All good.The risk has come out very low: 1/26000 so they do not make amniocentesis.For the rest, everything I have anemia, so to the folic acid pills I have added an iron of iron every morning that, as a side effect, has constipation ... what I lacked, even more?

He told me about the prepared classes and told me that they usually start between week 24 and 28. Now I have to look where I do them because they do not do them in the hospital and I have to go to Cap.We will see if I like the idea or not.It is that once I went to the Gine of the Cap and I did not like anything ... Do you are doing or do in social security or in a private center?

By the way, in the consultation I agreed with two girls who said they were in week 42 ... some bewless ... the thing is that we are all high risk but I understand that they would not be diabetic ...

Kristyy, weeks ago I had very strong headaches and that has never hurt a lot before.Now, about two weeks ago, it has not happened to me again.So I understand that it is normal.About passing the controls by email, my end of the Vall d’Hebron gives me that ease.The truth is that it facilitates it a lot because among the monthly visit of the gine, that of the endo, the echoes, the analysis ... I do not know what to say at work.

Inmape, I have not had the typical hypos of the first quarter.My endo told me that better, that I have stayed stable.Of course, from week 14 I began to need some more insulin.

Tica, yesterday the gynecologist told me that: ‘those post of 140… I don't like them’.On the other hand, my endo tells me anything, well that if he keeps the fast up, but he understands that we are not clocks.It depends on what professional you are.With your hem I don't think you should worry.

Anabeg, how are you?Are there news?
HAVING Congratulations!
Kisses to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/08/2012 10:16 a.m.

Sugars, novelty that I am still without a rule, but I do not intend to do the test.I sugared I with Eider Tb I had anemia, pill for iron and it goes chuta, hehehe.Joer 140 is a lot in a post?
Haribita, congratulations for that hemoo, hehe
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/08/2012 11:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.