{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

hahaha enjoy your week "not pregnant"
I continue in the work, a desire to go home, but I have told them that today I recovered the doctor (the RH vaccine) and I have to stay one more time ... I still believe that the medical quality of theSS is well above the private one, but today for a damn injection, I have been an hour ... (and that I have been the last one that I have arrived and the first ones that I have passed, because "they did not find the results of the othergirls").

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2012 1:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Wenas Chatis !!
Well, I imagine that childbirth will be about 15-20 ... I don't know, I say ... on the 12th, I have monitors and high risk, so I imagine that they will see it.
As for weight .... Well, no idea.The results of my last analytics gave 6.5 of Hemo!So look, for the weeks I am and with this disruption of figures, I do not complain ... and nothing, wishing to see it, I already have prepared her room, her little things ... and I already want to see her the face,and finally get rid of their kicks in my ribs, and of their heads in my English .... hehehehe

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/30/2012 6:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls, I just wanted to tell you that I read them all days ... but I don't have much to write ... I am only better controlling my glycemia, increase the insulins a bit,Soon I will go to my gynecologist and then to my diabetologist :)
They are very good, kisses.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/30/2012 10:16 p.m.

Kekiya, I know that each one is a world, but how many total units are you putting ???did you increase a lot from week 30 the unuslin ???It is that as I increase in 100 units a day: S I have finally found the correct dose for breakfast: a glass of milk (1.5 Rh) plus two cookies (1rh) 10 units.So I get well after breakfast.I am equal exaggerating and is totally normal, but it gives me the feeling that my body is developing some kind of insulin resistance mechanism (similar to those of type 2)

You have to have a desire to have it already ... I also have almost prepared the room (I am missing the mattCurtains and some more clothes that we will have to buy (and toys we do not have one, but that my brothers have told me that boxes and computer boxes pass me computer by age: P).Every time I get fed up with pregnancy (tiredness, back pain, acidity ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2012 4:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Look, daily basal 25,600, and in terms of bowling .... Well, it will be around the same, I think Fifty-Fifty.For example, for breakfast, I have the ratio in 1.9 for the moment.I take 3 and a half rations in total, and I usually wear about 6.80 unions of insulin.
I really want the day of seeing it !!!Although now my mother, with the cold he does, not having any clothes that are worth me .... it is a despair !!Coats I don't have a preparation, and buying one for 10-15 days ... It's a shame.Although I have sinned and bought a shirt and a chandal pants reduced online ... so I will be comfortable ... hehehehe. It is worth it, I only have 2 things !!And I tire of always wearing the same clothes .....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/31/2012 6:52 a.m.

Hellooo!
That of winter media clothes is what gives me the most, now that the cold is coming.These days I bought some basic t -shirts such in Zara and as they are lengths, they are going well for me.But when I think of coats :?... I refuse to buy none.I will go with layers like onions.And in your case, Kekiya, I would not buy anything, the same can leave you something for these days that you have left.
In December we will begin to prepare the room, paint, buy the cunita, the closet, ... and the clothes and the small things will wait for January sales that are not so far.The stroller I had seen and that I liked, my partner is not funny, so I returned to visit the stores, but now with him.How long will you have to buy it or ask for it?
The hemoglobin that you commented, because man, about 6 is not bad, or sugared 6.4 that you have, but of course ... you think 6.4 is equal to 135 on average and compared to the limit values ​​that put us nowYes, it seems a little high.If you have been told that you are not worried either, the bad are the ups and downs.At the moment the postpandracials that I have attempt that they are between 80 and 110 and if I have about 140 two days in a row, the next day I wear one more fast unit in the food that is.Now as I feel the hiccups in 60 ... I prefer to be a bit to the limit than in 160. The average in the glucometer gives me 95-100 on average this month.
And sugared, I was in the week you are not noticing pregnant and I found strength, that is, very good, so enjoy the moment;).But for 3-4 weeks I am a little clumsy, I will have fattened 4-5 kg ​​and I think that is why.I suppose that as we take more weight this feeling will go worse, but in general I feel good: d.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/31/2012 7:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls!
Tell you that I put 14 from Lantus at night and give birth of 6-6-6.I measure 1.63 cm and weight about 45 kilos.
I asked my endocrine about correcting me and he told me not to do it unless I was more than 300 ..., so I don't know ....

What you ask of the casualties, it is better to always take the leave due to giving birth, doctors always give them pregnant women and we do not think twice.

Someone asked me how long my little one was in the unknown ... well, he was 6 days ..., he weighed almost 3 kilos but to mature lungs and that left her there.Also tell you that my little one was born super short of sugar, to 30, but that it was fine ..., after a few hours the sugar and list uploaded ....

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
10/31/2012 8:21 a.m.

My basal is 37, and then the Bolus because more than basal ... well, I hope that after pregnancy returns to normal ... what I hate is having to recharge the bomb every 3 days, there is nothing of theDiabetes that laziness so much: P before I lasted 8-9 days ... (I know you have to change it every week, ... but for a couple of days it does not get bad: P)

The last weekend I bought a polar lining with elastic on the sides and then worth my boy ... is that I no longer closed any coat and if I was going to get cold.My sister -in -law had her children for January and wanted to leave her coat, but normal weighs almost 100kg, they fit two like me ... and my sister had it for June, and used her coat with the button a bit displaced ...And more clothes?And I make a couple of washing machines a week (I hook a lot, sometimes even with save-glimpHahaha and pants from Chandal Tb ... and with that I approve of me.They say that it takes a year to recover the figure, but I hope to wear all my clothes already in summer .... In addition to next year it is the year of friends weddings, I already have three and some more will fall ...

The car arrived two weeks ago, I asked for time because I bought it in England (in Spain they do not sell it (and I wanted it to get to me soon in case something bad came out. With the tb car I ceded with my partner, I would have liked itBuy something ... more classic (I don't say with tiptoe and that) but we have bought a very Martian car.A bugaboo would have been happy ... the best thing is that it is designed to run and the same is the only way to do some sport for the first years.They are marketed in Spain), in a couple of week I hope to have it ... You see, although it seems that we buy the car for a long time, I will have all the pieces when it is 30 and peak weeks (but they are delayed in the cut...

The cradle bought it when it was very few weeks (15-17) bought it in a prenatal that was discount (60%), and had not fallen into the January sales, as I have a couple of things of clothes and whatThey give me, I don't buy anything else until it is born ... I will just catch me by then the principle of the sales.

Have a good bridge !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2012 8:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I must be the only one who will have to prepare the room when I already have the baby.It is that we have to change the floor PQ we are small but we cannot until 2013 for the type of contract (they penalize us enough if we go before).So we will surely buy a cuckoo (I think it is called that) to sleep the first months and the room we will ride it with him/her.I know it is more roll but everything is survived.And the rest we have not looked at anything, neither car nor anything at all.I guess I have time.I will wait for sex to know and then I already started.
At high risk they tell me that hemo below 6.5 is ok.6 is an average of 120 so between 6 and 6.5 out there it will walk.I don't think it's so exact.Anyway, it is best that each body adapts to what your doctor can and advise.For me to be on an average of 90 means continuous hypos and do doctors who avoid many hypos, which prevent the baby from growing.Kekiya, you during the pregnant woman have had a mean more or less out there, about 6, right?I know it is bad for the baby to grow a lot but I suppose that the values ​​for that must be higher.There I don't know, what graduate and concern with everything.
Of clothes I at the time use the usual, except the high waist pants.Those close to me but throughout the day they end up squeezing me and since I am now 3.5 months I hope to use the coats during the winter although I already notice the most marked curvita but we are weighing more or less like that.I will have won 1 kg what happens is that it depends on when I weigh, I have it or not.I guess it depends on gases ... I don't know.
Lore, are you very thin, right?Is it because of bad control or are you thin?I measure 1.62 and my weight before pregnancy was always 50-51.I've always been the same and I'm thin so you must be below your weight.
Good bridge to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/31/2012 9:06 a.m.

A question alg.You put the Lantus at noon like me, right?
Look, I put it on about 2pm.Yesterday, for example, at eating it was at 98. That is about 3:30 p.m.Well, I have to make the snack yes or so and early, if not hypo.When you talk about 80-110 post, is it two hours?Do you stay well until dinner without snack with those posts?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/31/2012 9:38 a.m.

Anyone had ketone bodies in pregnancy ????I've looked at myself, after a horrible afternoon with glycemia and had "beginnings."Eating sugar no, because I am 170 ... What should I do?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2012 1:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I had them in the first pregnancy.Click more and eat more and if you don't go down you go to the hospital and enter you and you already have a couple of days off.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/31/2012 2:21 p.m.

<Blockquote Rel = "" Tica "" = ""I've looked at myself, after a horrible afternoon with glycemia and had "beginnings."Eating sugar no, because I am 170 ... What should I do?
And how is it possible that you have ketonic if you say we always have the normalized glycemia?Will it have to do with pregnancy?Go to the Emergencies and tell you.Well, if they are indications, it will not be very high, I go as much as I was with 14 of Hemo was 0.2
I still go down and I have missed this week's analytical .... these of practices ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/31/2012 2:39 p.m.

Tica, I am a few weeks (5/7 weeks) arrive home with 480 !!!!!!And I don't know if I would have ketone bodies or not, or stop to look at it.I had obstructed the catheter, or a bubble ..... total, that change of reservoir and everything, chutazo to the song ... and nothing, then well ... but my mother, what a fright ... uuufff ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/31/2012 2:45 p.m.

I don't know that comment.I am overwhelmed for a couple of days, I am saying it daily, but what you are waiting for is that I say something that I want that my control is shit, yourself ... (By the way the endocrine told me that the ketone bodiesIn pregnancy they can appear from 160)

I have not gone to the doctor, I have drunk a lot of water and I have changed the catheter and the site needle, in a while I will look again and if they get on I will go to the Emergency.I have a horrible day in everything, the cheerlead

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2012 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica woman, do not discourage you.However, I have been told that ketone bodies appear from 250 .... so I don't think you have ketonic bodies, and if you have, it is minimal.Days of crying and despair for diabetes, we have all had, but hey, everything is going well, and everything will go well, believe me.Bad days, inexplicable figures, folded catheters, bubbles ..... Maybe we have never had and suddenThe beginning.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/31/2012 3:59 p.m.

If you are right (about the ketone bodies, the endo told me that in pregnancy they were more frequent, but I am not going to be too bad, or at least I will try) I have rested badly, the friends do not understand the situation with the theme ofDinner in Guarros + Diabetes + Sites A Decomepnasion of AzucarFrom the United States (or have stopped it in customs or the hurricane has taken it, it is to give the matter a little humor) and to top it up now I am 50, I have gone from correcting myself ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2012 4:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Uuuuffff ... if I have the topic of friends. And diabetes ...... I would have a book to write !! with. Broncas and.... you to your ball

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/31/2012 5:31 p.m.

Tica, it will be a bit.Tomorrow that is a party you will see everything better.Especially diabetes affects us a lot and more now that we have more pressure.And don't worry about the ketone bodies, I had a rebound for a long time, I looked at my acetone and was negative.I believe that if the hyper is maintained yes there are more risks of producing them.And as you say, in theory if you have them you have to get quickly and eat something, but to my TB I would give me something to eat.

Sugared, yes, I put the lantus at 2pm and do snack (a cookie without sugar, a yogurt, ...) if I'm going to walk something in the afternoon.And the afternoon that I stay at home without leaving, even if it is in 70. It is that the exercise in the afternoon is what comes best to me, I give myself the whim of half a barrite to snack.For example, today in the snack, I had 100 hours later I was 60 hours later and I have eaten half a bar and I have reached dinner at 80. The postpandrales looked at me at 2 hours after I finishedto eat more or less.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/31/2012 6:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Sugars, the same the hypos you have if not snacks is because it is when the lantus has the most action, I don't know.I notice its maximum action at 8 in the afternoon, the same at 6pm I am in 120 and at 9pm it has dropped to 90.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/31/2012 6:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.