{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello!!!I am new here, my name is Luciana, I am from Argentina, I am 27 years old, I am a diabetic since the 21st ... I already have 2 daughter of 8 and 5 years (young mother eh: d) and I am trying to get pregnant from the 3 ° for6 months but nothing happens, a few days ago I did complete blood analyzes, and hemoglobin G. It gave me 9.2% :?Re bad ... I still did not see my doc with these results, but it will surely ask me to download before having another baby, I don't know how to do since the last one like 6 months had given me 8, and this utlimTime I was controlling more, I don't understand why I was taller :(. That it is difficult to have diabetes .... councils ???

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/26/2012 4:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Luciana !!!I am not the suitability to give advice but pay attention to these girls from here who know a lot and have been going from a 14 to 5 and then I went up again by a stress time, now I am in a 7 and everythingThanks to patience and time, I will be higher because I have lost pregnancy with 7 weeks and I have decompensated, but your patience and welcome !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/26/2012 6:22 p.m.

Thanks Pachu !!!
Wowwwwww 14 ???????And I believed that my 11 at once was tremendous: shock :, so can the result be altered by stress or nervousness?
I am very sorry what happened to you ... I would not want to imagine what it is :(, you tell me more than you?To no diabetics group for more than my doctor I advise me.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/27/2012 2:44 p.m.

Good Luroka, the weekend is usually the forum quite stopped, during the week there is more movement.

Tell us what treatment you have to try to give you a hand.I think the second baby already had it with diabetes, how did you have the hemo in that case?

I hope to see you often for this forum: D

tica's profile photo
tica
10/27/2012 3:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

good ethics !!!If on weekends the forums do not have much movement but it is fine, here I will wait for their answers ...;)
Look I tell you how it was, at that time we wanted to have another baby and we started looking but at the same time I did not feel very good, I was tired and thirsty ... so I did the analyzes and gave me the glycemia in 280... It was devastating ... I put on rebel I did not want to diet, my doctor told me that I still did not get pregnant, but I was so stubborn that I kept looking for, I started the days with insulin and at 3 months it is pregnant ...I get it very well for luck, do not use insulin in almost all the pregnancy, except at the end ... just a little, the truth is that as I just started I was not very aware of hemoglobin, I do not know how much I would have had it ...!!!:-/
Now I am with Insulatard Flex Pen, 45 at noon and 12 at night, and well also with Novorapid depending on what, in these days I notice that I am having a hard time lowering the sugar, I do not know what should be ...
I will surely walk through this forum, thanks;)

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/27/2012 4:19 p.m.

apologize ... how do I put my story under my message, just like you ???

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/27/2012 4:23 p.m.

apologize ... how do I put my story under my message, as well as you ???

In the user's panel and edit there you can put it

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/27/2012 9:05 p.m.

Thank you so much!!!

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/28/2012 2:10 a.m.

Hello girls!
Welcome Lorena and Luroka!Being in this forum, everything gets easier, you will see!You have no choice but to lower those hemoglobins so as not to take risks, with time and patience you get.Luroka with that HB I suppose you will have enough high figures, try to regulate the insulating first and then the rapid of the meals.As you get 2 doses of slow instead of insurance that will not cost you too much, you tell us how you are going and we will help you in what we can: d.And Lorena, you have time until summer to lower HB, encourage.What treatment are you carrying?

I also have no info about how the leave is going, that is, to take it better due to illness, right?And ... the maternity leave is not after childbirth?I have no idea of ​​anything.I guess we will always have to exaggerate a little to make it easier, and also in our case when it is a risk pregnancy ...
It seems that I am better with the glycemia but it is impressive what I have uploaded the rapids of the 3 meals.For example, at dinner until not long ago I put 4 units of fast, because now almost 7 eating the same amount of hydrates and everything will be normal.And I got well at breakfast, I fixed it by climbing the Lantus, and that is that being so many hours high was what overwhelmed me.
Yesterday we went to take a walk along the two -hour mountain and something, and I got home with a pain in the lower back that I did not know how to put on the couch.And I spent all day with a feeling of having made a thousand abs, as with hostels.

How about the others?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/28/2012 6:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, how well those walks go from time to time, I went to the Pyrenees two weekends and we also went to walk 3 hours ... but I'm afraid to pass me, because walking a lot (I don't mean a walks from atime) can advance the childbirth ... yesterday we were shopping at a new shopping center that they have opened in Zaragoza and ended dead, a tiredness ... I even worried about whether I was covering the flu.I arrived home at seven, cease about eight and something (to do the digestion before I went to bed) and we began to see a movie ... at nine sleepy and half past 12 I went up to sleepAnd I kept sleeping until eight (of course with the 3 or 4 visits to the bathroom ...).I have risen with mucus, a little throat pain and ears pain .... I hope it is nothing: s fever and I don't feel that !!!

I can't control the goumias ... I get a lot of insulin, much more than double before pregnancy, but not even those.On Friday, I slept at 140, I corrected with 3 (thinking that the hypo would be insured) at 2 hours 170, four units, at two hours I followed 170 ... like that all night, in the end I lift myself to110 and had put 14 units throughout the night without trying a single gram of HC.How bad I woke up every 2 hours because I don't know how much I get up.In the morning I was fine, but the afternoon again I went up after eating to 160, but this time with a single correction I reached 80 to dinner.Today I have uploaded the basal of the night 20%, I slept at 90 and at 4 I was 145, I corrected and rose to 95 ... I don't know, the same is the cold, the hormones or I know... But every time I am fond of being more than 150. I still have no 200, I have been two months without seeing a 200 in the machine, but I don't know how 170 hypers may affect ...But much more I don't know what to do ...

And on the loss, of course we have to ask for the leave due to common illness, but no matter how much we ask for the doctor is the one who decides ... 16 weeks of low work are designed to divide it as we want: one month beforeof childbirth and 3 later or things like that ... but that is shit, if 16 weeks are already few to take care of the littleThey can tell you, if you want to leave, consume the decrease in maternity ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/28/2012 8:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning from Monday to all

Welcome Luroka!My advice is that you have patience.That before all you tell your doctor that you want to have a baby and start with him a plan to lower the hemo.Not only for getting pregnant but for your health.I personally cost me about six months to adjust the hemo well.The ideal is to start pregnancy well because then hormones are already in charge of mismatching everything.

I have thrown this weekend almost whole sleeping.My mother, I had a terrible dream ... today I start week 14 and the glycemia there go.Not as good as at the beginning but when I climb all the doses I have managed to regulate them a little.ALTER;I do notice that I need more units eating the same thing ... By the way, you start the week 20, right?5 months!My mother, how fast everything goes.
About going to the bathroom I don't get up now.I don't know if it will be normal.At first I woke up once sure every night but now nothing ...

I will try not to consume low before delivery.If necessary, I will beg my doctor to find myself fatal ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/29/2012 4:43 a.m.

Good morning!!!

Today I have gone to the third parties analysis of the blood group ... Is anyone else negative and their positive partner?Tomorrow I have to go and they will put the vaccine.What I do not understand so that I have taken 3 times blood, to my sister when they saw that it was negative they put the vaccine and party ... I am beginning to be very shame to miss work to go to the doctor, I do not know ifIt is normal ... I have an average of two hours per week.Today I have arrived half an hour to work (for the analysis) tomorrow I have to go out before noon, for the vaccine.The 7 start the classes of childbirth preparation (every Wednesday 2 and a half in the morning).I think I finish at 11 and at 11:15 I have endocrine.The 6 I have ultrasound of the kidney, the 15 high risk and the same day they make the echo and the endocardium, which I will leave when I leave ... and surely I have left a doctor ... the truth is that in the curro I do notThey say anything, but it is giving me a lot of stick ... (and at the same time fear because I have no fixed contract ...)

Do we all start the week pregnancy on Monday?Hahaha I continue with my theory that I am four more days, but since the doctor insists on putting that date, I prefer to believe that it is, in addition to something they advance it for weeks, it will be x weeks for more four days :)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/29/2012 7:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I think I start on Sunday;That is, yesterday I started week 14 but I always count on Monday so as not to rise anymore ...

About missing work I understand you perfectly.I don't know what face to put ... I try to combine taking some holiday days that I have loose and so it seems that it does not show so much.And the endo gives me the ease of always going in the early hour and so I get to work more or less at the time.But gynecology visits give them all at 11.30 or 12 ... that you leave all morning.Above I work at 30km from home with what is more complicated ... I try to think what touches and that we cannot do anything ... but it is clear that the entrepreneur does not like.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/29/2012 10:31 a.m.

Thank you for the welcome girls ... I don't go to my doc.It makes me want to go ... but I have to do it to tell me what to do, I was still controlling these days to see if I begin to improve, I increase my insulins a little. This Friday I make mammary and transvaginal ultrasound, dadand colposcopy to control that it is all in order.
SUGEED: 6 months to lower the hemo: shock :: shock :: shock: ??? wow is quite time ... I hope it doesn't take me so much ...
ALG: Yes ... I have to download it anyway !!!Sure this forum will help me to have better health thanks: D

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
10/29/2012 1:23 p.m.

Hi Chatis !!
Well, let's see, with my header doctor .... the leave I could not advance it, so he has quoted me for day 5 (which between holidays, bridges, and weekend .... can't see me before) And I have the 5th the decline on date of day 1 onwards .... in short ... Rare things ... and due to common disease.
Today I had a high risk: the baby weighs almost 3 classes (2,980 gr) and nothing, best of all, it is in cephalic !!!He turned around and I didn't find out !!!!So in 15 days they see me again, and by the way they have summoned me for monitors !!!
Ah, they made me the exudate, but only vaginal ... So nothing, it's like a cytology .... so little thing ... hehejjee.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/29/2012 3:54 p.m.

I cannot understand how the maternity leave will be consumed before giving birth!It does not seem fair, although many years ago it was so, so you saw Super pregnant women working until the previous day.All cases that I know have taken the decline and then the maternity leave of 4 months.
Kekiya, almost 3kg!How much are you?15 days is not much time?Or have you already told you the delivery date?And it is that in these 15 days it can grow a lot, right?Ayyy, how little is left!
Tica, how are you going with glycemia?What did you tell the other night is a barbarity, 14 units to get up well, have you uploaded the basal?Joe, is that it is an ordeal to wake up every two hours at night, in the end we do not rest because of the intrachility it supposes.And what you asked about RH, I am or+, my mother, who is o-, did give him that vaccine for a second pregnancy.
Sugared, yes, on Saturday I started week 20, now time spends a little faster than before.And today, as from Saturday the lumbar bothers me a bit.And next Monday the echo of the 20 sem, what do you want!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/29/2012 5:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, with the theme of Low, you better not worry much, we can't do anything ... When the time comes we will cry our doctor ...

Alg, what guay the echo, surely they already tell you the sex of your baby: D to me they do not echo until in 16 days (I do not know what echo this ... they do it to me at 31 weeks), I played next week, but they decided to delay it for a week to gather it with the echocardium, so to wait, I put that in that they will tell me how it is going to weight and that ...

Kekiya, that well that it has turned around, in addition to the weight that the subject should be compiled, but everything is going well: D if now they tell you that for 38, what date is that ???From 20 ????(I think when you said it was for 37 you named November 14 for the theme of the strike) In almost a month, will it not get far fat ???I don't know how this is going to the weights and the baby: P

And about my glycemia, I keep taking them fatal, I can't regulate them, the nights spend them, the low mornings, the afternoons normally well ... but every day is a surprise ... let's see what shit of hemo comes out ...I suppose it will not be more than six, because it is the "average" of the last four months, but they will only consider the last two weeks if I would go over six ... the problem is that now it begins to be afraid ofKeep up the insulin, is that I am getting between 75-85 a day, I do not understand ... (before I put me between 35-40) with the continuous meter what I get is not to have very large peaks, I correct me when I seethat rises from 120, the whore is that insulin is not immediate and between which it takes effect and that, I put on 160 ... tonight I upload the insulin a little.Of course, whenever I said that I do not understand how you can regulate the insulin without a bomb, now I do not know how to regulate it with the bomb ... I have 5 different basal, I do not know what hours to play, which no ... Ayyy what mess

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2012 3:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Luroka, is that hemo is the average of several months and that is why it is a slow thing.Above all you see the doctor to see what you are doing and adjust the guideline.
How good Kekiya that has turned around!Let's see if in the end you save the caesarean section.I don't think it's much 3 kilos, right?I walk a little lost with that.
I have the echocardium on November 15.Let's see if sex is seen, although I still have a couple of weekly for that.
Ethics, nothing happens if you are above 6 are they pressing you with that?They tell me that if I stay at 6.4 approx it is perfect.The important thing is to be regular, without great hyper or hypos.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/30/2012 6:23 a.m.

Sugared, I do not know if it is bad to have a hem above six, but there is hardly any difference with a lower hem, or if it is even better if you avoid hypos.But a hem of 6.5 is an average of 135, so it means being out of target practically all day ... my endocrine does not put me much cane with the hemo, but it did tell me, to see if we managed to have it below5.5 Those who put more cane are gynecologists, than a hem of 6.1 seemed very high.With the controls that you have now sure that you have dropped from 6, the other day you found it high to reach a meal at 130, right?Surely it has come down.

Today I have put the HR vaccine and in week 36 they make me another analysis to see if everything has gone: D and I continue with my massages and it seems that the thing is better :)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2012 1:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I have not dropped because the last analytics I have is from October 11.I do not know, there is not so much difference or equal to each 'master ...'.To me both in endocrinology and in gynecology they tell me that below 6.5 it is ok.Let's see, now I worry that they are very permissive but I have no choice but to trust them.I do everything possible to take care of myself and be stable and I try to avoid hypos.I think the midfield is very relative because you calculate how the average can vary to be two days high ... and the rest you are within the objective.That is why I say that I think the most important thing is stability, rather than getting to 5 being unstable.That if you arrive stable, perfect, but in my case I think they would be continuous hypos.

I still don't know what I have ... I think they will tell me the 7 that I go to the gynecologist.
I'm glad you are better.
This week I am in glory, I feel 'not pregnant'.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/30/2012 1:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.