{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Today I had a visit with the educator.They are quite happy with the results that I took them (waiting for the new HB1C whose responses will take a couple of days to give them).The only thing is that they blame the fainting not so much to hypos and a "scarce" diet.They force me to put more carbohydrates and not make any food without them.Which is an annoyance because I have never been to eat a lot and I do not want them to think that being diabetic as less for not clicking on.

The worst of the day and that it has me attacked is that in the nursery they have told me that my baby drinks a lot and that I should take her to the pediatrician to discard possible diabetes.I hope everything is because I warned that I was going to arrive a little later to have a review.I am already crazy and tomorrow I take it to the pediatrician to do the analysis.I don't sleep today.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2012 3:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Haribita, hopefully your girl stays in a scare.Why don't you measure glycemia?When I debuted my parents suspected because I drank a lot of water, I thinned, I smelled my breath to acetone, ... and one night they made me control (my father is diabetic since the age of 26) and I had 200 and something.You can imagine the shock.But well don't discourage you and wait for analytics.In case of diabetic mother, the percentage is in 2% and in the case of a father with diabetes in 17%.
Tica, I work in an aesthetic medical clinic and with the years I have learned to do everything, on the one hand it is good but on the other ... because that they pull you to the fullest.So far I have taken the diet reviews with the doctor but now with the crisis and that do not hire anyone I also do laser hair removal, that is, to be sitting to stand.And of course it is not a risk job, so to endure.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/24/2012 4 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Haribita, and if you do an analysis at home and stay calm.If it is diabetic for something, it would have a very high figure and if you will be more calm.

Last year my sister worried with her son, Tb drunk a lot of water and was thinning a little, and I did an analysis and went well.Then when he saw me he told me "Aunt did not click" haha ​​but he forgot ... he told him in the pediatrician, in case they wanted to do any more test and they told him that the diabetes never appears before the age of 8 ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2012 4:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Uyy alg we have crossed

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2012 4:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!!Today I have echocardio, they have been able to see it great, and for the moment everything is correct, they have also told me sex and it is a baby !!!: D: D everyone opted for a girl ... Well, wing !!An Aleix :)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/24/2012 4:14 p.m.

I did it, at eating it was in 84. The poor man has not complained about the puncture on the finger.I am more calm but the pediatrician I go anyway.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2012 4:17 p.m.

Haribita, if you have that value you can be very calm.Children as soon as they have the first symptom are already at 300. Evolution is very fast.Kisses

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2012 7 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Luckily habita ... surely everything stays in a scare.

Congratulations Kristy!How good you know sex!Did you want a child?
By the way, they have made the echocardium very soon, right?You are one week more than me and they do it on November 15, that if everything is going well, I will be 16 weeks ...

It seems that at the moment I have won the lantus and the rapid of the meals a unit.Today I got up at 73. Let's see how long it lasts.

Good morning to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/25/2012 4:27 a.m.

Kristyy, what a child!I love the name, it is the one we had in mind for ours, but my sister's son is called Alejandro, and although nothing happens to repeat, we also liked Diego !!

Today I have rehabilitation, I hope they send me to massages/gymnastics/Corrientes ... but I will try to pass as I can three days of next week and if during the bridge the pain does not pass, the next Monday I ask for the leave, as I am, I can't continue in the work, because the only thing I get is to frustrate and stress a lot.Yesterday I arrived by crying home because I couldn't stand more pain ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/25/2012 4:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Goodsssssssssssss !!!
Pachu, I'm very happy that you are animated, time goes fast, to gain strength and recover as soon as possible.I was 7 weeks when I lost it, but mine was not ectopic.Why do they wait 6 months?
Kristy, how well a boy, did you want a boy or girl?I like the name
Sugared, surely you now need more insulin, to see if with the change you are doing well
Alg, how are you?
Haribita, thankfully he gave a good value, anyway go to the pediatrician
Tica, the first thing is your health and that of the baby, at work they will not thank you for anything, it is also not a plan to suffer in the work, to see if with the massages and others improve your back.
The work, I work in the traffic center of Gipuzkoa, I am sitting all the time, it is not at risk, but I work in turn: morning, afternoon and night, and I am clear that when I stay as much I will be until the fifth month.
Have a good day
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 4:49 a.m.

Because the medication they have put me, the metrotexate has a duration 6 months, it is a medication that is used for cancer and kills the cells so I still have my pregnancy but now it has to be disintegrating little by little, it can damage theLiver, pancreas, heart, but it is a small dose and there are usually no side effects, with the fate that I will see how it touches me ... and that is why waiting 6 months because it is what it takes to reabsortes,And if I stayed again within this time it would be abortion because the medicine continues to take effect.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/25/2012 5:18 a.m.

Ok Pachu, then wait and pay attention to the doctors.
How do you carry the bleeding?Do you have pain?I had a bad thread, it was very painful, but well, with soothing because it goes through

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 5:35 a.m.

The thing is that I could not take anything, I could mask any side effect such as fever, dizziness, vomit ... the truth is that I have had a fatal and the worst was to expel a fabric that covers the uteto they told me that it had beenA childbirth and the truth is that it has been painful.The bleeding seems to be referring and the pains equal but I remain with low.Psychologically I do not feel good.I don't stop crying every day but hey ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/25/2012 6:38 a.m.

Hello my nenis !!!I'm missing.
I finally enjoy my expected vacations, which in a short one I will splices with the casualty !!So I'm so agustito !!: D: d
Although well, I don't stop either ... I am with the theme of the nest syndrome, and I am cleaning my house, placing Paula's room so that everything is perfect ....
And honestly, nervous lost ..... this Monday I go at high risk, and I am crowded .... uuuff ..... the moment is approaching ... and for what is almost safe ...Caesarea .... which is not afraid of myself, I am afraid of the issue of recovery /scarring (you already know what we take with diabetes in healing ...) Peeero eager to see it now !!!And that they are already giving me a date ... hehehehe, what nerves !!!Today I go to endo, and the same is already my last appointment with her ... until I give birth ... uuuffff !!: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/25/2012 6:54 a.m.

Kekiya, but nothing at all :) haha ​​copper on November 15, did you say no?I suppose you will have everything prepared in case you get in a natural way, although it is well fitted, I think it is more complicated.

Oh how I understand you with the Cesaria ... I give my terror the issue of healing.I have to give my cream with antibiotics if I make a mini-in the feet, I do not want to think about an operation, although reading the same is better for the cease than the episiotomy for the subject of healing, the issue of recovery is already anotherissue...
Don't get tired of cleaning !!!: D

tica's profile photo
tica
10/25/2012 7:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, a lot of encouragement !!!
Kekiya, that little you have left, you will see how everything ok, in na you already have Paula with you

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 7:21 a.m.

Pachu, much encouragement !!!
Kekiya, that little you have, you will see how everything ok, in Na you already have Paula with you

Thank you very beautiful, it really is good for me to encourage me.A KISS AND THANKS

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/25/2012 7:27 a.m.

Pachu, you are very young, right?
I had Eider with almost 34 years, enjoy my youth, I know you have a lot of desire but you have a lot of time, and surely the next time everything will go.
I already did the homework, we will see if I have struck or not, at the beginning of November I have to come again, I will tell you

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 7:42 a.m.

I am clear that the next time my husband is going to find out, well here I will comment, but nobody else

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 7:44 a.m.

Pachu, are you very young, right?
I had Eider with almost 34 years, enjoy my youth, I know you have a lot of desire but you have a lot of time, and surely the next time everything will go.
I already did my homework, we will see if I have struggled or not, at the beginning of November I have to come again, I will tell you

In 4 months I do the 30 I do not think it is so young, the problem that I have is the early menopause that I was diagnosed a few years ago they told me that about the 35 I would begin to notice, now there are already months that I do not have it every time it goes every timeWorse, that's why my haste.Tb I think just like you, if there is any next time I will only tell you to you and my husband.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/25/2012 8:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.