{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

The issue of age is a roll.It is clear that there is no age "perfect to have children".My parents had me very old and I refused to have my children with that age.Now I have 28 and my mother has turned 70. My older brother has 42 ...
I also believe that 28 years in relation to how life is lived today is very soon.But it has its advantages ... Pachu, you get the ectopic pregnancy with 40 and something and you play it not to have children ... with ventitantos look the years you have left to try ...: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: DIt is a mess ... and more with the crisis and with everything.

In my case, apart from my parents' age (my decision), which made me launch myself to get pregnant is that in June next year 25 years of evolution of diabetes and went from having to consider runningrisks vs having a child ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/25/2012 8:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, I thought you were younger, Sorry: D
My older parents had my tb, I have 2 brothers of 53 and 51.
The second did not want it so late, I have one of almost 7 years, I do them in December, my idea was that they take little, the diabetes stopped me in his day, and a very strong crisis with my husband passed (I was aboutIf I separate), things are fine now, from there to decide to look for another.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/25/2012 8:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Uiiioo now you have killed me !!!!Already 30 !!!!!My God!!!!The twenty -one is over!Than heard hehehe.Tica if I get to catch me at 40 I die !!My mother was at 21, she married young and was a young mother, I wanted to follow her steps but already 30 !!!!!My God .... Because of the crisis tb we embarked on it, we both have work and paid cars we only have the house like everyone, that's why we were going well.I some that with your husband are now well.With diabetes and I know how to control it, I have spent many problems with mine and ESP qie we still do not do the two years married, but now everything is great, and I know that these 6 months of waiting I will focus on lowering the hem, losing weightAnd focusing on the most beautiful and important of my life that is my husband, it will be difficult not to think about 6 months and what will happen to me but I will focus on my husband and see if he takes me on a trip to some place that I need!!!You widen for clarifying girls, I really need it.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/25/2012 9:03 a.m.

If, we loved a child, Tica my boyfriend is called Alex and it is not very funny to be called Aleix, but the truth is that I do very the same because I chose the child, so Aleix
Well, I am 24 years old, I was clear that before the 26 I wanted to get pregnant, being diabetic for 10 years I did not wantBut if you have been with your partner for many years, it is necessary
Sugared, if I'm not mistaken these for almost two weeks less than me?I am now 14 weeks.They also saw his heart well, they spent a long time but they could see everything well, I told him if it was not very soon and I commented that at all, that in the clinician they have always made it like this ... no idea.
At the moment the normal glycemia, some climb that another, but compared to the beginning, I can say that I am controlling the best I can and I know, today I enter the 2 trim.So now to prepare ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/25/2012 9:15 a.m.

Hello!!!
I make the rehabilitation doctor happy, today I started with a little sciatica (very slight) and I am horribly badly with the contracture ... He has told me that removing the sciatica sees it complicated, pera the contracture if ....that on Monday I start and that in some sessions I will notice much relief ... Let's see if it is true: D

tica's profile photo
tica
10/25/2012 2:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, it is a roll to be with that type of pain, at least if it improves a little that you have ahead.And the low is not much to endure until week 34?If you are very great but if you are already sciatica ...
Kristyy, how well a child, I want a child but within a week we will not know, in the next echo.I'm glad you are doing well.
Anabeg, in a short time you will know, what nerves, in addition as the previous time you immediately suspected it.
Sugared, are you still bn?
And Kekiya, already with the preparations, and a point to see Paula, you will be very nervous.
Haribita, do you know something?
I do not carry the glycemia badly but at night, at dawn, another strange thing, I went to bed with 160 and did not get fast just in case, because at 3h 180 !!!I have put 2 quickly and I got up in 55. So today I will wake up because this dislodged a lot.I will see if I need more lantus.Oh what disgust!
I have been thinking about childbirth for a few days, caesarean section, natural delivery, ... I don't know, on the one hand the caesarean section reassures me more, to have it scheduled, that the baby does not suffer, but on the other ... go mess!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/26/2012 5:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I don't know if any will know but I can't find any information and my doctor until Tuesday cannot attend me, do you know if the metrotexate influences hyperglycemia ???I do not leave your doses and not low from 200 !!!I think that the metrotexate is "eating" insulin ..... Do you know how to tell me any?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/26/2012 6 a.m.

Alg, what do you have to know sex, do you want a child?And what about the girls?hahaha, I wanted a boy and now delighted with my girl, I dropped the drool
Pachu, I can't help you, I had never heard that word, until you put it yesterday, to see if someone can help you
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/26/2012 6:20 a.m.

Pachu, I have no idea, but the glycemia is more related to the hormone pump than your body must be than with that medication.If not, go down to the pharmacy and ask if it carries corticosteroids, that is what most affects glycemia.

ALG, until week 34 is a bad month: P are 6 weeks with two bridges in the middle ... My idea is to endure until after the Immaculate, but if I find it wrong I will take the leave and party before ....(Whenever they leave me for common illness and not that I have to take the low maternity ... does anyone know how that is going ????)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/26/2012 6:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I think is low due to illness, aren't you syndicated?

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/26/2012 6:53 a.m.

No, I'm not :(
From week 32 I know that they can leave you with maternity, it depends a bit on the doctor.It is clear that if you go with a flu they will lose you due to common illIt hurts a lot of my back ... so that it is already in the story and thus prepare the land, but with the inspections that are now and that, I do not know ... fear gives me ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/26/2012 6:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I took the low with five months, I had a lot

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/26/2012 7:07 a.m.

Hello!
I am Lorena and I am 27 years old.I have a three -year -old girl and it was just when I was pregnant who debuted with diabetes with 475.
My girl was born of premature of 33 weeks and 3 kilos, my birth thanks to Diós was great and I had her at the General Hospital of Sant Cugat.
Yesterday I went to endo to tell him that for next summer I want to get pregnant again.
I have a hem of 8.5 and he told me that we had to go down to 5.5 or at most to 6.
They will refer me to a team specialized in women with diabetes and pregnancies of the Taulí hospital in Sabadell, with an endocrine called.
Yesterday I changed my insulin guideline and now we just need to carry it strictly.
I don't know if someone will meet this endocrine so that I can tell me something.

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
10/26/2012 8:24 a.m.

Tica !!!
I go this afternoon to my header doctor.I am almost 35 weeks old, so I will ask if it is possible that I leave the common illness from day 1 (since for the moment I am on vacation, and I will explain that, that my back hurts a lot (come on, come on,I cry if necessary ..) But it is not false either.. So I don't think they put you hit ... let's see what they tell me this afternoon ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/26/2012 8:26 a.m.

I think Sugars and Kristyy are from Barcelona, ​​they can guide you.With effort you sure you lower the hemo for the summer and more with the incentive of getting pregnant.What treatment are you carrying?Pachu was tb in 8 with something and in a few months he has dropped to 7 ...
One question, how long was your girl in the incubator?Have you had any problems?It is something that worries me a little, that you can advance the delivery ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/26/2012 8:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Kekiya, keep me informed: D, but I ask the loss before week 32 and I am more wide long: P

tica's profile photo
tica
10/26/2012 8:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
Kristy, I'm almost 13 weeks, I fulfill them on Sunday.
Today I have gone to endo and all good.We have regulated the intervals of the rapid but I remain stable, in 6.4.He told me not to worry about not having had the hypos of the first quarter, what better!And yes, now it seems that I begin to need a little more insulin.
Ethics, it is not interesting to take the low maternity as soon, right?I don't know very well how that works, but I thought it was better to take low due to illness and once birth, maternity.
Anabeg, let's see if you have struck: P
Pachu, many spirits.I have 33. The truth is that I was clear that I wanted to take advantage of my youth to the fullest and I also liked going out.So I didn't want to be a young mother.My mother had me with 31 and the relationship with her is now great.That depends on each one, but come on, you have time.Now enjoy your relationship, that surely helps you overcome this together.A very strong kiss.
Ay kekiya ... don't get very nervous jijiji
Alg, don't think about childbirth!For dios ... hahaha
Hi Lorena, welcome !!I work in Sant Cugat but I don't know the endocrine you mention.I started with an altite hemo and managed to lower it with patience and a few months.They gave me green light with 6.6.I ideal as I understand is at most 6.5 approx.But I had been stable for some time.They take me in the Vall d’Hebron but being of Sant Cugat I don't think you can choose Barcelona.
Very good weekend to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/26/2012 9:56 a.m.

Welcome Lore !!
To see the next summer we are and I by Aki with bellies asked and commenting.A beautiful kiss

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/26/2012 10:08 a.m.

Hi Lorena, I also debuted in my pregnancy.And my daughter is called as you.Good luck.

Pachu, I see you much more lively.Glad to hear it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/26/2012 11:15 a.m.

Hi Lorena, I also debuted in my pregnancy.And my daughter is called as you.Good luck.

Pachu, I see you much more lively.I'm glad.

I have no choice and both my family and you make me everything easier and I realize that it can happen to anyone and that if I pass it, not for me, not because of me (even if I still think about it) thanks again, to seeWhat tell me on Tuesday ... 1 bst

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/26/2012 12:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.