{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hahaha well, wait, I suppose it is still soon and that now I will start the fun ... 12 weeks it is normal that I have not won but we will see from now on.

22-23 ... Jo, how much ... I already want it to be noticed: P

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/22/2012 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I am 13+5 and I have to say that I noticNormal in the first quarter is to get fat about 2.5kg at most but we are going that if you do not fatter almost better !!
I continue with vomiting and nausea at almost all hours, we now get it with the ardor :(
And on Wednesday they will make me the echocardium, I tell the obstetrician if it was not very soon and told me no, so I do not know ... I just hope it looks good and everything is fine.
Ethics, since the week does not imprise both glycemia?

Pachu how are you?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/22/2012 4:22 p.m.

By the way sugared, as I understand you with the paella, in pregnancy I am trying to avoid it, I ate one day and in the afternoon it was an absolute uncontrol that has made me until I took fear of eating rice ... but it was so rich... :(

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/22/2012 4:29 p.m.

Good
This morning I wrote a post from the curro but I could not send it, I gave me an error in the connection,: Evil:: Evil:
Pachu, how are you going?I hope better
The other moms already see that with pregnancies already forward, and Kekiya already has little left?What will you like to see your girl, hehehe
The advancement of childbirth, that tb happens in the non -diabetic, if the child is taking weight at the end, I do not remember the exudate, hehehe
Everything right here, I already did my homework, now to see if I have struggled, hahahaha, and but then the next time.I went the other day to the private gine and all good, I told him about abortion and that is very normal, he can even happen to me again, at my age it is very common.Well, nothing to see if the next is lucky, hehehe
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/22/2012 5 p.m.

Anabeg, who knows, the next month we have another pregnant woman here.Let's see if there is luck!
Sugared, I think that from the beginning I will have fattened 2.5kg.I don't have the pregnant tag, it is not round, it seems rather tripona, we will have to wait a few weeks.And what a coincidence, today I have gone to buy some socks, I have asked about the medium -sized socks but they only had thin and as I wanted you to have a brunetSell ​​them as a premamá.I have also seen pregnant leotards but they were worth almost € 30, they have seemed very expensive!
What you ask how hyperglycemia affects, I think it is impossible for us to clarify that doubt where the time limit is in hyper that affects the fetus.They will end up telling us the less time the better.
And the rice ... I fear it a lot.Yes, I am envious to see paellas, rice to the Cuban, ... but it has happened to me many times that if as a rice in the food and in the snack I am fine, I look again at 2 hours and Tachán a 200!!So now in pregnancy or try.
Tica, you are already a full -fledged pregnant woman, with pregnant gut!Are you still with fluid retention?Or now what is cold better?
Kristyy, have nothing given you for vomiting?
And well, today I got up in 70, so I have not moved the dose of Lantus but I have increased a fast unit at breakfast, food and dinner.Tica, Kekiya, did you get up before, the basal or rapid of meals?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/22/2012 6:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

What a dream!I need to rest.I do not get the insulin guideline, for the day hyperglycemia and at night hypos ... I have taken 3 juices and I got up at 98. But of course three juices, half every time I was low ... so II have aroused almost 6 times.The last time I have drunk a whole juice and I got the basal, I needed to sleep several hours in a row ...

Alg, the same is a little better with the retention of fluids, but little ... yesterday I was in the nephrolgo, he sent me a lot of analytics and an echo of the kidney.Let's see if everything goes well.The kidneys must work a lot during pregnancy, if we add diabetes to that ... I prefer not to eat my head, which is something that stress me ...

I have self -proven rice for a long time (before pregnancy) at most, some white rice, but little and rarely.My mother did every Sunday Paella and it was a disaster and one day I said, not as more.Now sometimes it makes fideua and that feels much better ... and if not a vegetable ...

And yes, pregnancy shows a lot.But I am starting the seventh month of pregnancy, but I will be noticed now ... if I have it between week 37-38 that is the first two weeks of January (and a couple of days in December).I have only two months and a few weeks ... the little one must already be around the kg :) The kicks already shows supporting the hand, even looking at the gut ...

Kristyy, which I said that did not affect glycemia so much, you have to take it with tweezers.To begin with, thinking about the mother, the chances of having a chronic problem during pregnancy multiply by far.The amount of blood increases the kidneys work more ... so they look at us so much in urine and make us several eye funds (and this is accentuated more in the second quarter, than in the first, and in the third more than more thanin the second).He also told me that the endocrine, which normal, the kidneys begin to work (and the risk of having ketone body) when blood glucose is above 160-170, but there is no sugar in the urine.But that in pregnancy this threshold goes down to 140 ... and then if we look at him from the little point of view, I only had a loss and I think it was in the 15-16 week and they believe (they can never assure it) that it wasBecause the previous afternoon I had a hiccup of 40 and at two hours I went up to 300. That so beast of sugar, I can produce the loss (it has not happened to me again).Everything stayed in a scare, but come on, that relax 100% never during pregnancy .... What doonut I am going to eat when it is born, I no longer be Teta and no one but I depend on my diabetes !!!ha ha ha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2012 3:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,
Anabeg, I'm glad you go well and have put yourself back to the mess.Let's see if there is luck.
Well, I suppose that it depends on the woman PQ, Kristy, you are only one week more than me and I don't think that in a week I will change so much ... for now I already tell you, I notice it for the clothes that I have one more tadfair of the belly but people at all.
But Alg, you are already 18 at least, right?
The problem with the stockings is that if you buy them larger, equally TB are large.Those of the Names are narrow body and in the belly they widen.I bought them dense at mit mat mom.They cost 15 euros.They are not cheap but think that as they fit well you can continue using them later.
By the way, for three weeks I am drinking three liters of water a day.And hey, Holy Hand not to feel swollen.Before I didn't know exactly how much I drank but I started bringing a half -liter bottle to work and I fill it.I did because I felt very swollen especially in the afternoon and, I don't know if it will be just because of that, but now I feel very good.In case it helps any.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/23/2012 5:48 a.m.

I'm going to die of acidity !!!!!!!!!!!!This pregnancy in shit !!!!(I have the negative day!)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2012 6:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am 19+3.And wishing that March arrive to eat sandwiches, chocolate, ... I'm going to make a list and I will give myself whims little by little, that since September of last year ...
Today I have released the socks and I have them comfortable, although in a few weeks who knows.
I tb notice some reflux, and after meals I have the stomach to burst ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/23/2012 7:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, that told you.That if almost five months you have fattened only 2.5kg I think very little ...

I already tell you, and you answer that the pregnant women are seen in the magazines, right?hahaha

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/23/2012 8:43 a.m.

Jolín girls ... I think I'm starting to need more insulin ... I don't know if it's soon.But today I got up to 200 and something (it was not enough that it did not happen), after breakfast 180 and before the food more than 200 ...
Now I do not know if I upload it already or wait a little for it only a silly day ... but it does not fit, doing and eating the same as always that it has those values ​​...
On Friday I have endo and I will comment.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/23/2012 10:33 a.m.

PFFF, wait one day if you see that tomorrow you get up high, I would not expect another day, with two enough ... I am going well today with the glycemia, after breakfast at 170 and there was no way to go down: '(andThen hypo ...

Jo I hope this apathy, bad host, sadness ... I don't know how to define it.I have ended up arguing with one from work, I want to cry, send everything to shit, diabetes, work, ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2012 10:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugared, I before changing the Lantus dose would do some control in the early morning, if necessary 2 days in a row, and then change if you see that you need more.Anyway, haven't you needed less dose of insulin in the first quarter? I started noticing later than ethics, but arrived.And I've been with the same amount of Lantus for almost 2 months.The one to get high to the food watches if it has been punctual or tomorrow the same thing happens to you, there would have to be acting the lantus.But before the slightest doubt, insulin.
Tica, try to relax, bad milk is not good for us.At least in my case the worst humor now makes me out of control of glycemia without reason, it makes me feel guilty and angry with the world: X
Today I have weighed again, this of having a weight at work is inevitable, and 61.4 kg, so I go +3 and peak.This goes up day by day!And from glycemia I am having uploaded the rapids.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/23/2012 11:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls, I see that everyone is glad.
I am quite animated already, it was an ectopic in the 7 -week right tube and they have put me metrotexate and I am still low, the circulation of the embryo no longer exite and already expels with many pains the layer that covers the uterus to house the babyAnd of truth that scares a lot to see that get out.I have been told that I have to wait 6 months to try again and I'm already wanting.Now I have to have analytics once a week until the beta is completely negative and it will be when from that day count 6 rules and start the seventh, and return to work.At the moment the only thing that I have left is to endure the pains (which are continuous) and wait.
A kiss to all

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/23/2012 3 p.m.

Pachu, the important thing is that they have taken it in time and they have not had to operate, now to wait and when the time comes to get to the task.

I have slept almost pulling, I have only got up to the bathroom once, although I could have slept like 5 more hours, I hope today to have a little more energy ... I have put wide clothes to see if I am more comfortable in thejob.Tomorrow I have rehabilitation, but the doctor is the one who then has to send me to the physio, to see if they send me soon and give me massages or some back exercise.Yesterday I end with so much pain and so tired, that I consider going to the header and that I dropped four days.I am in the office from 8 to 18, with an hour to eat, but I am left to eat here and I cannot lie anywhere, and in the end I resent a lot ... but it gives me a stick, because likeStart with the casualties ... I don't know, I still have 2 months ... I would like to wait for week 34 ...

Sugared, how are glycemia today ????Have you done an early morning analysis?I don't know, if you have endocirno on Friday, you can play with the fast (making more corrections during the day) and wait for you to do with the Lantus.I had a hard time regulating that insulin ... Jo what mania had him ...

Does anyone know how the Mese/Quarter ones tell?People ask me, and I say that I am starting the seventh month, because I still have two and 3 weeks left for 40 weeks.But until a few weeks ago my account was very easy number of weeks/4, but this is not entirely true ... I know that it is nonsense, but if you say the weeks people do not find out anything, and the otherday I curious ... the third quarter I have read that it starts (according to where you look at it) between week 27 and 28, because curiously the second quarter lasts 16 weeks.THE FIRST 12 THE LAST ALSO 12 ... I don't know, ... well ... it's nonsense.It is about what is being and point: D

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2012 3:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
Yes, today I have to get on, both the slow and the necessary rapid units in each meal less breakfast.I have proven it for two days so I no longer wait to talk to the endo.At dawn I have not looked at my170 was a safe hypo.And I'm sure I don't make hypos at dawn.
No, I have not had hypos in the first quarter.In fact, I have remained quite stable.Is that weird?I will comment TB on Friday with the doctor.
Alg, I think you are great with that weight.So I have read the normal ones are between 1 and 2.5kg the first quarter, 4-6 the second, and the rest at the end.And the important thing is to take weight in a stable way, right?
Pachu, I'm glad you're animated and as Tica says they have taken you on time.Now to recover and gain strength for six months.Thus TB you just got the pump.
Tica, I would take the low as soon as you need it.They will not thank you and the first is your health.
Counting how much you are is a bit messy yes.I already say that I am three months and I am really 12+3.In some places they say that you finish the first quarter in week 13 and you start the second in week 14. But no matter, I tell people that I am 3 for that is why 12/4

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/24/2012 5:33 a.m.

Hello girls!
Pachu, then to recover to get as soon as possible.Many moods!
Tica, I tell for weeks but people when asking you are a bit mess to tell it that way, better for months.The months I tell them for the last rule, if I came on June 9 because on November 10 I will be 5 months.
Sugared, it seems that you have not affected you the hypos of the first quarter, better, I was very scared of the morning's hypos, at least you have fought from them.And if you need more insulin, do not hesitate to rise it up.
Today I got up high, so I have uploaded 2 units the Lantus.And yesterday I went to bed with 195, I set 2 quickly, at 3 in the morning 120, well, but this morning at breakfast 177 !!!I do not know what happened, I think it has not been a hiccup because I was not sweating or anything, so before the doubt I have launched I started 16 instead of 14. And today I will make the control of the early morning.
And I'm freaking out a little at work.We work with agenda and they are putting work for January, which I will be 7 months.They think that with the Barrrigota I will be so many hours standing.I already doubt that it will be in December being 6 ... but I do not want to take the leave, but to do things that do not cost.It is that these things go very much, the fact that they do not get in your place, and it is clear that it will decide how long I will be but it gives me a lot of anger that they do not understand you.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/24/2012 10:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg is a roll about the work, I know that I will have to take relatively soon the decrease in the shit schedule that I have.If the days were eight hours, fixed that I could endure almost until the end, but neither give you facilities or anything.When I complain about my back, he tells me "you would have to get down."But of course, go down common illness and charge less.I work in computer science and of course it is not considered a risk work, but I am clear that until the end I will not endure ... we will see how I apply them.A "solution" is to take the reduction of day before delivery, but of course, the four months of low cobras and the reduction of day, we do not even consider ...

We have commented a thousand times, but I never remember ... Sugared is a journalist, Pachu works in Game, Anabeg and Kekiya in sitting jobs, Harabita was discharged because she was a risk pregnancy (Germans ...) ... andALG?It gives me that we have no risk work, I believed that with diabetes we would have "some advantage in the labor issue" I did not give the water stick (exaggerating a little).My work is intellectual and I was programming and suddenly I stayed as blank ... My first quarter was constant hypoglycemia ... I think a little if it affects work, between visits to the doctor, disastrous days with glycemia... I don't know ... it's a slightly controversial issue.

ALG, prepare insulin, when you go to the endocrine?I think it was about week 19, or a little before when the thing went hand in hand, I even spoke with the educators a day that did not touch me because I did not understand anything (the truth that little or nothing could help me...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2012 10:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

My situation at work is a bit peculiar.My boss made a pickle earlier than the year so in September I was alone with fellows.I did not plan to hire anyone but telling him that he was pregnant, a person has entered this month that will replace me during the casualty.As I have seen so many things already in this company, as soon as I find it wrong I will catch the low, then I will go down calmly and with what conditions I return.What is clear is that I do not plan to force the machine because they do not deserve it.I am getting hard with the policy of fear, what everything is bad, that there is no job ... Ok, everything is fatal but now I am going to take care of my health and that of my baby.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/24/2012 11:29 a.m.

Alg is a roll about the curro, I will have to take relatively soon the drop in the shit schedule that I have.If the days were eight hours, fixed that I could endure almost until the end, but neither give you facilities or anything.When I complain about my back, he tells me "you would have to get down."But of course, go down common illness and charge less.I work in computer science and of course it is not considered a risk work, but I am clear that until the end I will not endure ... we will see how I apply them.A "solution" is to take the reduction of day before delivery, but of course, the four months of low cobras and the reduction of day, we do not even consider ...

We have commented a thousand times, but I never remember ... Sugared is a journalist, Pachu works in Game, Anabeg and Kekiya in sitting jobs, Harabita was discharged because she was a risk pregnancy (Germans ...) ... andALG?It gives me that we have no risk work, I believed that with diabetes we would have "some advantage in the labor issue" I did not give the water stick (exaggerating a little).My work is intellectual and I was programming and suddenly I stayed as blank ... My first quarter was constant hypoglycemia ... I think a little if it affects work, between visits to the doctor, disastrous days with glycemia... I don't know ... it's a slightly controversial issue.

ALG, prepare insulin, when you go to the endocrine?I think it was about week 19, or a little before when the thing went hand in hand, I even spoke with the educators a day that did not touch me because I did not understand anything (the truth that little or nothing could help me...)

I only stood 9 hours without being able to sit down, I have to say it in the company that was pregnant to put me a stool to sit 30 minutes when I needed it and did not have time to arrive to arrive the stool ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/24/2012 12:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.