{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

It is a "gossip" that is measuring all the time (you can look at any time glycemia), you define some limits up and down and warn if it passes them and then you can put alarms if it goes up very fast or if it goes down very fast to anticipateHypers/hypos.
This afternoon I put an image of a graph so that you get an idea :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/03/2012 6:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Wing that guay !!I want a gossip of those !!!!With that I would be super quiet !!!!And it hurts ????Can you take it away when you want ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/03/2012 8:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yesterday I had a pregnancy test and the first gave me positive and the second gave me negative.I'm not looking for the baby but it's a foul that can happen, right?The point is that it would have happened if they become the two positive tests with a hemoglobin 8?I know that I would have to run to the doctor to warn her but some have become pregnant with a high hemoglobin ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/04/2012 6:21 a.m.

Pachu,
There are no false positives, if it gives you positive is that you are pregnant.You can have false negative.When in doubt, go to the doctor and make you a blood test to confirm.
The Hemo, is bad, but I met a girl who stayed with 9 and has a beautiful girl.
When you know something, you tell us!:)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/04/2012 7:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The thing is that a line had to leave in lilac and the other the same, but it came out that it did not come out and very faint and put in the role that it was if.I'm going to wait two days what they recommend and I do it again.My husband was disgusted because he says that with 8 he does not want to risk ... I say that many people will be diabetic that do not know until they do analytical and are pregnant with 8 or 9 of blood glucose ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/04/2012 7:25 a.m.

Until I discard that you are pregnant to take care of you a lot.Get controls before and after eating and if necessary you run at 3 hours of eating.
Then let you advise on the doctor.The girl who told you that he was 9 from Hemo the endocrine (which is the same that takes me to me) he recommended that he will abort but more because he believed that he was not going to be able to carry out good control during pregnancy that for something else.In the end he ignored him and did not rise from 5.5 throughout the pregnancy.
I suppose that the better this better, but the important thing is control during pregnancy.You say that you have been good weeks, because you know how to try hard.Where did you say you were from?
If you have been proposed

tica's profile photo
tica
05/04/2012 7:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Nothing false alarm.Surely my hemoglobin wouldn't let me get pregnant.I see such difficult ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/04/2012 6:52 p.m.

From Zamora

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/04/2012 6:55 p.m.

Tica will say that the meter warns you if you get on or get off some limits ?????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/05/2012 4:12 p.m.

If he warns you, in my case I have 70 as a lower limit and 140 as a upper limit.Then you can define how often you whistle.For example, you put it at the time: I go from 140, I correct myself and if at the time I have not dropped from 140 whistle again.
The false alarm is because I under the rule?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/05/2012 5:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

What goes !!!My workmate brought me the pregnancy test that they use to diagnose lis pregnancies and gave negative

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/05/2012 7:22 p.m.

Tomorrow I will make a glucosilad to see uqe gives me ... what fear I have up.If I have less than 8 we are going to look for the baby because with less than 8 it is supposed to do not ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/06/2012 6:21 p.m.

Nothing that does not do it in the pharmacy because the girl had been on duty and went home.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/07/2012 6:49 a.m.

Pachu, I understand that you are in a hurry to get pregnant but more than get a certain hemoglobin I think the important thing is that you know how your body acts at all times and if you are high you know why it has been.

Much encouragement !!!!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/07/2012 9:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I know but I've been waiting for you for so long

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/09/2012 6:57 a.m.

Pachu, have you already done the hemo?

But you were confusing one 28 years old, right?I understand that you are in a hurry, but I think that with that age you can still wait a few months/year to control diabetes well and you will continue to be a young mother (and more today that people raise it with 35 years ...)
On the other hand, you have been with diabetes for a few years and you don't have to worry that your health is in danger because of diabetes during pregnancy (if you have a chronic disease, pregnancy can accentuate it), that gives you many yearsof truceAnd what you said that in your family is the problem of early menopause, I think you commented that with 35 years or something right?You still have 7 years!

I am not telling you that you wait a long time, but the baby should look for it when the hem of seven and not based on hypos.You need to have the sugar as stable as possible and know how to react if it breaks down.Think that if you have many hypers or hypers, you can suffer neuronal problems in baby or any other problem (an abortion, a premature birth, ..).

For me it was very positive to carry the continuous meter, I discovered how my body reacts to what foods and how long it takes to take insulin when I have important hyperglycemia.Tell the doctor, and also eat the issue of the bomb to see if you think it can be positive for you.

tica's profile photo
tica
05/09/2012 7:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I do not have, I do it tomorrow morning to see what they tell me, I am 29 years old and I really want to be a mama, many, I have to wait, but I have been missing since MarchAnd of course I have done 3 pregnancy tests the first one I did seemed to be a yes, I said it seemed because it puts on the paper that if it is a slight color it is also positive and of course it was a slight color, so as it was, we took it as we took asPositive, but I became two in the next two days and gave negative, I don't know why I continue with the foul and clear I am going to pee, I really want to eat, I have some dizziness than another and occasionally inWhen (and this is weird for me) I have the stomach scrambled.I do not know what the last hemo had it in 8.2 and with the "low" that I have had it before the hemo and during this month I may have lowered something else, today a friend of mine who has been a nurse for 23 years hasHe said that I do not worry about getting pregnant with 8.2 that there are now many means to avoid problems.Do you know any that have had trouble getting pregnant with a hem like mine ???
Plissssss helps I take crazy to think that it was really pregnant ...
Let's see what you think ...
And thanks again for being here to help me with this.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/09/2012 5:59 p.m.

Go to the doctor and have an analysis ... I wouldn't expect anymore.Something similar happened to my sister -in -law ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/10/2012 4:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaa,
As Tica says, go to the doctor to do an analysis, there you will know if you are pregnant.With the tests it happened to me, I made myself 3 and they got negative, I went to analyze and I was pregnant.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/10/2012 6:12 a.m.

Hello girls I already did the analytics and gave negative.Now my husband is more calm but I am disgusted because it was not positive, the truth was very excited but how you tell me scabs to see if the glyd lowers me a little more

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/11/2012 11:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.