{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

It can be some other hormonal problem that affects the ovarian cycle. Gynecologist will do you the tests.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/22/2012 8:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The same message has been sent twice !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/22/2012 9:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The hyperglycemia if it can be by the rule.I usually spend the days high and then go down ...

Not having the rule in three months can be for diabetes.All the women of my family are super regular and I do not.At age 17 I was diagnosed with polyquistic ovaries and that's why I had delays.That can happen for many things and one of the reasons is diabetes.If you can, ask for an appointment for the gynecolgo and make you a good exam.

I have been on Sunday with a frightful intent of ovaries/kidneys or whatever.It is the first month that I have stopped toama the pill so I am not sure when the rule has to come (in principle 10 days ago, but the other time I was ahead of me a week and I was still another week taking the pills).As I will not pass, I will ask for an appointment with the gynecologist because I can't even sleep in pain

tica's profile photo
tica
05/22/2012 9:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I have an appointment next Tuesday and I will ask you to inform me about diabetes or pregnancy to see what TB tells me.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/22/2012 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Now after dinner I have 98, that's fine?How much are you going to bed ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/23/2012 8:32 p.m.

Pacho, yes, that's fine :) I made me between 80 and 100.

Today I have done a test !!And it has given me positive !!!!I've been trembling 10 minutes.I had no idea, I did it because I had been fatal for four days and tell my sister and tell me, I had the same symptoms when I got pregnant.I say impossible, it is the first month that I leave the pill and my husband living outside and I have only seen it a week this month and bingo !!!Then I will call the endocrine, the penalty is that it is not the month that I get the sugar best, but hey, the maximum I have been 200 and little: S, but a long time kept in 150 .... to see when I can goAnd they tell me.Until I go to the doctor I will not get many illusions

tica's profile photo
tica
05/24/2012 3:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations!!!!!!!Jo what envy you give me !!!!!Hopefully I can tell you the same.I'm glad !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/24/2012 6:17 a.m.

Congratulations Tica!I am very happy.

iris's profile photo
iris
05/24/2012 10:05 a.m.

What do you say ethical !!excellent!Sometimes there are false negatives, but positive ... Let's see what they tell you.We intend to start next month and I'm already super nervous, I don't know if we will have the same aim :)).

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/24/2012 4:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thank you so much!The truth is that I have a mixture of joy and fear.I do not know if it was very happy or because my sisters have taken more than a year to get pregnant: my idea was to leave the pill and as they say that it takes a few months to regulate the rule, I thought so when we live again together we startedto look ...
After the test, of the joy that I have taken I have put myself at 300, months had not been so high !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/24/2012 8:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls I have had review today and they have made me the hemo and I have 7.6 !!!!!It has dropped to me from 8.9 to 7.6 in a month !!!!!My endo has recommended the bomb and for the next review they tell me if I have been accepted for the pump they already put it
And she tells me that from here to a month I will have it in less than 7 (I hope) and let me get pregnant and put the bomb at the same time !!!!!How happy I am now to see if everything goes well and goes down to 7 and spends soon this month !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/25/2012 9 a.m.

Pachu, I'm very happy !!!How good that you have dropped so much and they will put the bomb, nothing has already passed the month

tica's profile photo
tica
05/25/2012 10:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

They also told me that I could start looking for the baby on the eminecourse to handle it as such ... I am as if they had already told me that I am pregnant because for me it is a very big step !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/25/2012 1:26 p.m.

Ticaaaaaaaaaaaa, congratulations
Pachu, is very good news, congratulations on the descent of Hemo, to continue going down :) :)
Today my rule has lowered me ,: Evil :: Evil :: Evil: Let's see the next month, on Tuesday I go to Turquia with the Maradin, the two alone the same touches the flute, hahahaha
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/25/2012 7:11 p.m.

Tica, congratulations.I hope you have a pregnancy as calm as possible.Take care of yourself and that everything comes out with no more complications than a little pain during childbirth.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2012 9:44 a.m.

Pachu, surely with the descent of the HB you see everything better and when they put the pump even better.Courage for all!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/26/2012 7:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

How are you going ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/27/2012 8:37 p.m.

Well, not very well :( I have many pains, I went to emergencies on Saturday because I wake up from pain (I have read that some discomfort is normal, but it is pain ...) and they made me an echo and some analysis and theResults to the weeks it should carry.I return to the emergency room that will give me the results.

I am fine, I had not given me time to assimilate anything :) But I am a little fear in case it is an ectopic pregnancy.In the future you can have many problems (including not being able to have children again)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/28/2012 4:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yio also had strong pains in the early days of pregnancy getting to go to the emergency room.If you have no bleeding, nothing happens and it is that the zigoto is being placed and you can have strong contractions.They gave me suits to mitigate the dlolor that they last over a long hour in different daily batches.Awful!And little later the naúseas appeared.Awful!Back pain.Awful!Those of sciatic.Awful!Diabetes.Awful!A pregnancy is something very hard, but it is worth it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2012 1:17 p.m.

Well, false alarm!: D: D: D.
I have gone today to the doctor and the beta hormone has almost tripled in three days and in the echo the bag begins to be seen in the uterus.Since yesterday the pain began to go, but on Saturday the doctor painted it a little bad, that's why I was scared.On Wednesday I go to the endocrine and they have also sent me to the gynecologist.It seems that the party begins :)

Harabita, small spirits: D: d.I have only told the family very close (parents and siblings) and every woman of the family that has had children has told me a different story of fear, of course you agree that it is worth it :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/28/2012 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.