{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well little girls, I spent something I wrote in 2010 and something more added:

I always had fear when I grew up that maybe I could not get pregnant, but they see the result three children and until today healthy.During pregnancies he carried a quite strict monitoring with food, exercises, more followed visits to the endocrine, etc.Around seven months they made me amniocentesis and at 8 they made me caesarean section.The first was born weighing 5 lbs.and 6 ounces (with hyaline membrane) barely had a belly, the second 9 lbs.with 13 ounces and third 8 lbs.With 3 ounces.

---------------
Three children, three grandchildren and in June comes the room!: D encouragement to all.;) :)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/23/2012 11:27 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

I have told me that I have 8.2 of hemo and it does not let me get pregnant yet, the question is that I have been trying about 8 months trying to get the hemo and I get off very slowly and I every day despair much more, no longerI have patience and hate that the rest tell me because they do not know for what I am happening, surely many of you have gone through the same thing that I have and I would like to help me because I can no longer and I am involved a problem inMy marriage, my husband is starting to overwhelm and we do not stop arguing because every time I encourage a little friend and give me the news that she is pregnant and when that is not that is that another friend has already had the baby andI get very close because I see that the rest can and I do not and that I have planned near the year and they do not leave me, I need you to give me advice to be able to lower that hem, also tell you that I am very afraid of the hiccups since I haveadmitted 2 times by declines to 20 and always aware.
If you can not help me, no one can no longer because everyone is tired of seeing me depressed by this issue ... (and of course when I get depressed and cry disgust and the sugar goes up)
Help me for fi.
A kiss to all!
Ann

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/23/2012 11:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu109 you have to encourage you :), being disappointed you can't do things right.Try to regulate the insulin dose depending on meals, the exercise you do every day, ... the key to good control I think is to take a routine and you will know how your body acts at all times and where the failure is.In a couple of months doing everything good that hemoglobin lowers you and you see things differently.
Be very regular, point the amount of carbohydrates of each meal, the dose of insulin, ... and if you do not get it, go to the endocrine and help you.And above all avoid that income from hypoglycemia, forefront them or measure glycemia more times.
The same as you have told you, but well ... I hope it serves you;).

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/23/2012 6:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Kekiya, congratulations !!!

When you became pregnant, what did you have?How often do you go to the endocrine?Very complicated to insulin the pimeros months?I'm sorry to be so ask, but I'm very interested in this issue.
As he has commented, do you have the loss of here because they are diabetic?I guess no, I wouldn't see much sense

tica's profile photo
tica
04/24/2012 5:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

How good Kekiya!
You will tell us how you go and how you carry it.And we will take notes, :))
Today the endocrine has let me continue with the Lantus and end the NPH, but the bomb ... very difficult although it has not ruled out.So I have to go back in two months to see if hemoglobin lowers me a little, now in 6.7.
Kekiya sees us informing us !!!!!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/24/2012 7:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hahaha, because Look Tica, I stayed with 6.4, and the endo, I am very continuous. For social security, they see me high risk (gine+endo) every 15-20 days approx, but then apart, I go to a private endoAnd what is it difficult to regulate the figures?Much !! At first, I don't know whether for the theme of hormones, or because of the lack of control of the same body, or above trying to do perfect things (when our disease is not perfect, as they usually say 2+2 are never 4..) Well, there are times that you have hypos, or hyper ... and you scare yourself a lot, but well.Good controls. try to have linear figures, avoiding hypos, hyper, and rebounds, and bubbles in the catheter, and well, walk with a thousand eyes ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/25/2012 5:02 a.m.

Alg, have you already given the approval with that hemo, or have you told you to wait two more months?I am surprised that with 6.8 they told me that I would not get worse but that ahead ... I hope that it was not a crazy head my endocrine ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/25/2012 5:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Kekiya, thank you very much!Keep things still!It cost you a lot to get pregnant?I have read that diabetes can be a big problem!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/25/2012 5:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Not at all, in the second month of search, I stayed.In that aspect I was lucky.I also have to say that I do not know if it will be for pregnancy or will be accentuated by diabetes, which I am constipated but based on good, and of course, as you cannot medicate or anything ... to use enemas ....And how bad is passed, by God!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/25/2012 5:40 a.m.

Hi!
According to my endocrine I am well regulated, but I was the one that told him that I wanted to be better.So he met in two months (for Social Security, surprised that I had quoted so soon !!) to make sure that hemoglobin lowers me.The week that I have with the Lantus I am very good, so I know that I will get it down: d.And from there, if I am sure to be able to maintain good control, then try to stay, that this will be another story ... the fertile days, the duration of the cycle, ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/25/2012 6:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

They tell me that they want to put the bomb but I am afraid that I get the glucosilada between me and put the bomb late in that they let me go for the baby, I don't know what to do.Is the bomb for this appearance or will it be allowed to get pregnant ????Now I have 8.2 But I think next month I will have less for K I am getting up with 60-70 every day !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/25/2012 10:42 a.m.

It is worth you to wait and be patient.The bomb, so they told me the other day I had been requested, teaching you and regulas, (better will tell you what they have) but if you are going to be better you have to give you time.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/26/2012 5:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

This is alg.I am still learning things from the bomb, and I get a year ... and it is not as easy as you wantThings come out, you want to throw in the towel. But well, then it has other good things., .... a question of fighting and discipline

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/26/2012 5:14 a.m.

Kekiya,: Oops: I happened to me ... Congratulations on pregnancy, the arrival of a baby is always great news, a very special gift, I wish you the best and that everything does well and to take care of yourself, a lot.;)

A hug.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/26/2012 10:51 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Come on, what you want to tell me is that if they put the bomb I will have to wait for pregnant to do not ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/26/2012 3:33 p.m.

Until you take the quiet, and stabilize ... yes, at least a fixed year

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/26/2012 3:36 p.m.

Well, then I will avoid it because I can not wait any longer I have been debuting and I have been planning my pregnancy alone when I was alone with Lantus under the gluco to 5.8 and it was when I start planning it and to plan it my endo put meThe fast insulin and I shit it because I went up to 13 and since then I am trying to lower it and now I am in 8.2 and now they want to put the bomb ????Well, I'm sorry but I'm going to tell you no.After they let me get pregnant and that I have my son I will put it but as long as I don't, every time I am close to being pregnant they get something new to me so that I do not do it and I have been so tired and I have been tired.The gynecolo has told me that in my family there is about early menopause and that if I know how to have children that I have them soon because I also have polypos (I think it is called like this) in the uterus and that for the moment they have not grown but how they growThey have to operate and that takes another 6 months between doing so and resting, it seems that when I am close they move me away much more ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/26/2012 6:02 p.m.

Pachu, pfff I would put the bomb.In my case, the first hemo, after the pump, as I was controlling the HC, exercise and went with the endocrine gave me 5.5 without hypoglycemia.I have never achieved that hem again, but it is also true that I have never climbed seven.Think that getting a good hemo before getting pregnant is to keep it during pregnancy that is the important thing.And you are not going to get the versatility that the pump gives you with the feathers or of the pussy.The same in 3 months with the pump is already solved.My endocrine has put pregnant bombs, in the middle of pregnancy, so it shouldn't be an impediment

tica's profile photo
tica
04/27/2012 4:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I don't want to wait for more.Before things were done without there and now you can't get without it ???The visa is to make me wait more and Jo will impose it.Sometimes I think they do it Adredr

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/27/2012 5:44 a.m.

25 years ago, when I debuted it was not advisable to get pregnant being diabetics, in fact no endocrine recommended it.That there were people who decided to "disobey" the indications and had beautiful children, of course.Others worsened their complications and otherwise the children went out with great problems.For carrying the bomb they do not assure us that we will not have problems and will continue to be a pregnancy of "very and high risk for both the mother and the baby.But the bomb is another means to have the "easier" pregnancy, simply.
Nobody wants you not to be pregnant, and less here in the forum.5 years ago my endocrine recommended aborting if you were pregnant with Lantus, it was not tested.If you have now seen that it is not dangerous for the fetus or for the mother and you carry good control with her.Forward.If you have to correct it will be another puncture and if the basal needs change then try to hit the Lantus.With the bomb there will also be basal changes and things, it is simply easier to succeed because you can program different needs throughout the day.

When you go to the endocrine?If you are getting up with those glycemia, surely you have improved a lot.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/27/2012 6:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.