{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Holassss

Let's see, of course it is a risk pregnancy for the mother and for the baby, but many have had children (I only one) and there have been no problems, only more control if possible, every week almost to endo and the gine and the gine andI am talking about the year 1996.

Now everything will be easier?They didn't even explain that my hemo should be below 7, I became pregnant with more hemo and I had no problem, I have a beautiful teenager, like the mother, healthy, like her father and cheerful as a good Navarrica: D

PD: After this haughty, our dear companion Nana, with more years of sweet than me and had more children, passed her relief.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
04/27/2012 11:01 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Now it will be easier for not?They didn't even explain that my hemo should be below 7, I got pregnant with more hemo and I had no problem
to see, of course it is a pregnancyAt risk for the mother and for the baby, but many have had children (I only one) and there have been no problems, only more control if possible, every week almost to endo and gine and I am talking about the year 1996.

Me too.1975 years, 1977, 1979

now it will be easier for not?They didn't even explain that my hemo should be below 7, I became pregnant with more hemo and I had no problem,
>

We went well.;)

I have a beautiful teenager, like the mother, healthy, like her father and cheerful as a good Navarric

Beautiful the girl!:)

After this haughty

No ... that is to express love to our children!:))

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/27/2012 2:07 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

I understand that I have to be sure below 7 but that they know that I want to get pregnant, that I have been planet -admitted for 2 years and that now they want to put a bomb and take another year to regulate myYou give that you have already overcome this.I do not know if I can endure much more, for now I have to wait for May 25 that is my next revision, but my husband wants this week to enter we will get a glycoxylated to the pharmacy to see if from the last time II went to the endocrine has come down, because so I encourage me much more, it encourages me to continue and that is good for me because I am very low from morals and I do not stop crying and disgusting for everything ....
Thanks for talking with me girls, you really are a great help.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/28/2012 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu surely has lowered you if you now get up so well in the morning, surely you get a pleasant surprise :)
Kekiya, how are you going?I think they have not yet asked you how much are you?

tica's profile photo
tica
04/28/2012 5:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, that anxiety that you are happening does not help you, they have already recommended that you have to put the bomb, calm, do not get distress, have to take the pregnancy more calmly for your health and that of the baby if it is what the doctorHe recommends, it is good that they want a baby, but do not despair because it is worse, especially for you, and if it makes you good to let off steam, here we are.

Greetings and a hug.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/28/2012 6:22 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

hello!
According to my endocrine I am well regulated, but I was the one that told him that I wanted to be better.So he met in two months (for Social Security, surprised that I had quoted so soon !!) to make sure that hemoglobin lowers me.The week that I have with the Lantus I am very good, so I know that I will get it down: d.And from there, if I am sure to be able to maintain good control, then try to stay, that this will be another story ... the fertile days, the duration of the cycle, ...
>

That is good news, to enjoy good times and relax that it also helps for good control!;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/28/2012 6:35 p.m.

Hi Tica!
I am 8+4 weeks, and nothing, I can feel lucky because I have no vomiting or nausea!To the setback, I have sometimes so many hung5-6 trips to the bathroom to make pipi..jejej

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/29/2012 5:24 a.m.

Nana, you are so right ... do things as well as possible with relaxation and without obsessing;)

Oh kekiya!That is ... 12 weeks, almost three months, ... wasn't it in the first trismestre when insulin needs go down?It happened to you?Have you had to vary the doses a lot?

Greetings: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/29/2012 5:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

That goes maja !!! at all, to reverse, they had to upload a little both the basal and the ratios of the bowling, I am the reverse of the world !! I have needed more insulin ... but hey, that it is leavingTo do ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/29/2012 7:34 a.m.

Kekiya, how to get up so many times to the bathroom, well you'll take advantage of some control at night, right?
Nana, very wise your advice.My mother tells me the same, that despite all "fears" and difficulties, that pregnancy must be enjoyed and waiting for it very excited !!

Anyone who took contraceptives and glycemia have made them crazy for not taking them?I have not taken the pill for 3 weeks and I have been in constant hypoglycemia for two days.Two nights two hypos of 45 without reason of being.I get up at 56, have breakfast much more than another day (a glass of milk with sugar and a cupcake) and put on a fast unit (I usually wear 3.5).At mid -morning, hyopglycemia, I drank half a liter of watercolors (30gr of hydrates).I get off the food to 58, I have a juice base.
I went from putting little insulin in the food (wanting) and at 3 hours I was 200, any day I would have corrected me, but I did not dare yesterday, less bad.I get to dinner at 70 !!!(And I had already lowered the basal)
Cene Pizza 50gr and put on 30gr and also ate a yougurt that would be another ration.After dinner 59. I drank a base of milk with sugar, I got off (others from what I had already lowered) the basal for the night.At 1 I woke up, I was 60. I drank a can of watercolor (20gr) and I was convinced that I was going to lift me minimum to 200 and a beautiful 140 in the morning (I know it is high, but come on, it should have beena lot more)

I will also put the doubt in the diabetes doubts section.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/30/2012 5:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Jobar MAJA K Mal ... if it is to me I die !!!!But at least sure that the glucosilada has lowered a pelin.
I am fighting here because I got a little out and see if I can encourage myself a little because I am really a downturn ... I am not getting up with less than 100. Always between 130-150 and the rest of the day almost 250So there is no one who goes down !!!As to have a child.But when they tell you that you have to have stable levels at food/ breakfast/ dinner they refer to you have to have those levels and I have more or less
To this one that at 3 or 4 hours of the food has risen to 200/260 or so.That is not true ????What you have to have is at most 140 and from there what goes down ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/30/2012 7:55 a.m.

Pachu, answer you yesterday, but fail the page and not be published.
I miss a little, you use Lantus and an ultra -graph, right?Or NPH?You have to try not to climb 200 "never."I believed it was normal at the time or two hours of eating, getting at 250 or something, but really if you put the insulin with time (or separated into two injections) depending on the food can be achieved.I think that if you arrive at 200/260 to food, you are lacking insulin for food and you also miss a little of Lantus to get better in the morning.If at 3 or 4 hours of the food you are 260 you should correct so as not to be 250 all day (unless the doctor has told you something else)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/01/2012 4:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am with Lantus that I put it at 23.00 and I put 20 units, and then I use the ultra fast apidra depending on my diet by portions but I still have not learned it because they tell me that if before me I have 100 I have 100put on every 70 of more that I have an unit to approve more the rations than.That is, if I have 170 before meals I would have to put 6 units that would be the food plus 1 because I have over 100 70 more.And of course, if I do it, it makes me hypoglycemia in the hour and a half times and sometimes at two it is great but at two and a half hours I have 300 then I do not know what I am doing wrong.No one has told me that I should not have 200 or more measures for the rest of the day.I already thought that it was so, that's why I saw pregnancy easy and I didn't understand why they don't leave me.Now I understand it and I see it difficult because it takes me a long time to climb when I have a hiccup I can throw myself around the 3 rooms of time to get from 60 to 100 minimum !!!!My endo says that each person is different but K has never seen a case like mine and believe that I see myself like a bunny of the Indies.They have never told me or can happen if I do not upload sugar and that tb scares me, I want a child and I want it because I have problems with the early menopause of my family K is hereditary my gynecologist told me that about 35 orSo I could have it.If I have 29 and I have 2 planning the pregnancy and they do not let me imagine my despair to be able to have them and that I want two children because I am the only child and I do not want to live just as I have lived.What depression ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/01/2012 9:44 a.m.

Hello!
The truth is that it is difficult to regulate.Postpandracial hypoglycemia are related to the rapid amount of meals, but that hyperglycemia at 2 hours of the hypo ... What do you usually take to trace the hypo?I believe that the ideal is a glass of juice, sugar, ... HC of rapid absorption and see how much you need to stay between 90 and 120. I also use lantus, and when I have a postpandral hypo with a zumito it is enough for me but as II pass with what happens to me like you, that to dinner or food arrived with more than 200.
The dose of Lantus is adequate is as Tica says, especially seeing if you get to breakfast.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/01/2012 10:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Come on, it will be very difficult to get pregnant if I can't have less than 7 .... I puff because with how bad I have it as soon as I see that I am alone and I have 100 .... I don't know how to do to reassure aLittle and get it down ..... next week I wanted to make me a glucosilada in the pharmacy but seeing the levels I am having that I will have uploaded and whatever I am going to get depressed a lot more !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/02/2012 6:42 a.m.

Ask the bomb.Seriously, when I used Lantus there was no day that I wouldn't reach 300 now many days I don't get from 150. And in my case it was very easy to get used to it.
And do not be afraid of being 100, you have a little time and surely you keep noticing the hypos ...

I continue with the super low sugar ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/02/2012 7:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How much do you carry with the pump ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/02/2012 6:32 p.m.

Ask the pump.Seriously, when I used Lantus there was no day that I wouldn't reach 300 now many days I don't get from 150. And in my case it was very easy to get used to it.
And do not be afraid of being 100, you have a little time and surely you keep noticing the hypos ...

I continue with the super low sugar ...

Are you still not controlling those low glycems?It's very strange, right?You will have had to lower the doses a lot, to see if you get it.I have long since changed the NPH, I had a season that I had constantly low and it was a horror to be eating or drinking juices all the time.In the end I was as ida, in 60, and of course I ended with a kg and something more: shock:

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/02/2012 6:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

With the bomb I will take .... 6 or 7 years.I don't remember: Oops: and with the continuous meter about 2 years.And it is the best combination for treatment.(I know it's an opinion, ...)
With the bomb and doing many controls it is easy to have a hemo around 6.5, and with the continuous meter even easier ...
About the hypos, it seems that I am better.I have lowered the basal from 19.5 to 14 and I have also lowered them a lot.Yesterday morning was bad, all the time at 55-60 and at eating I took me and I put 2 units instead of 6.5.In the end a hyper of 160, but better that ... and today I have done the same, I throw me at 140, I took a milk base and I have risen to 155. I will gradually take again theGlycemia.
It has to be contraceptives, there is no other explanation.I started taking them because it was a disaster the week before the rule (constant hypoglycemia) and that of the rule before (300 hyperglycemia) I must affect my hormones a lot: s I hope that if one day I stay pregnant I do notA disaster this :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/03/2012 5:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How is that of the continuous meter ????That if they told me about him to put it on

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/03/2012 6:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.