{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachu, take it on the positive side, better to wait for the hem to get off and try to get the bomb.

Greetings to the forms.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
05/12/2012 12:05 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Today they have given me the result of an analytical and with the levels that I have lower than normal I thought less than 8.2 that was my last hemo of a month ago.They gave me the opportunity to get an analytical that yes, paying hehe and what is my surprise when they tell me that I have 8.9 !!!!!!It has risen to me !!!!!Because????My husband believes that having not spent the 3 months of rigor has not given me a measure of anger.I have much better measures than I had when I gave me 8.2 !!!!I don't really understand it and what despair !!!!What do you tell me ????My husband is right ?????Can I trust that measure of hemo ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/14/2012 6:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What average glucose does the glucometer give you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2012 7:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

214 But it didn't give me why I was higher and I had less hemo

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/14/2012 7:25 p.m.

I didn't want to tell me before, it was much higher almost about 300 and I had 8.2

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/14/2012 7:27 p.m.

Hi Pachu,
The glyc that has given you is the one corresponding to the average of 214 (<!//es.wikipedia.org/wiki/hemoglobin_glucosiladBeing less (that is even worse).But it doesn't matter, an average of 214 is much and more to look for a child.On the other hand for the calculation of hemoglobin: the last month is twice as weight in the average as the penultimate, the penultimate twice as much as the last -last ... come on what the latter counts is the last ... and if it has risen you it is becauseThe average has risen ...

Dinos the treatment you carry and begins to adjust insulin.First the basal and then the Bolus.Do you know the insulin/HC ratios?Start aiming everything, and if you want you can share it with us and we try to give you a hand (unless the doctor who has given other guidelines) I do everything a bit to the eye meter, although the theory I know.For the forum there are people who control a lot of this.Imagine that you can spend the night to 100, that would lower your hem, and if you get the night to spend well, you would have the basal adjusted and that would positively affect you to the rest of the day.

tica's profile photo
tica
05/15/2012 3:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I do not trust those measures because I am very obsessed with looking at my sugar regularly every time I have it tall and that's why it gives me the high glucometer.I am with Apidra that I put in food and dinner breakfast and according to the rations that I will eat and what I have of sugar before the meals and then at night I put 20 units of Lantus, tell me I put some more unit of Lantus I wake upWith hypoglycemia and if I put on the 20 units I get up with 120 or so it is great because before I got up with 170 -200 that's why I tell you that I do not understand how it has uploaded ......

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/15/2012 6:55 a.m.

What time do you have high values?How do you get to dinner?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2012 12:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

If you get a more unit, do you have hypoglycemia at night?What time?I would try to get up a little more fair, less than 100 but first make sure you have no nocturnal hypo: do some control half a night to see if you have any peak to explain the hem
Dinos that values ​​have the challenge of the day: a hemo 8.9 is not justified with postpandracial glycemia.Get three full profiles for three days and with that you will have enough information to start calculating insulin.On the other hand, they offered you to put the continuous meter, right?This, apart from all the information that gives you in "real time" if you have been continuously calculating the very tight hemoglobin and will tell you at what time of the day you are "failing"

In the end that hemo did it in pharmacy?Maybe the machine was not well calibrated?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/15/2012 12:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The hem did to me in a private laboratory but they have told me that it is the worst laboratory of my city.My endo tells me that I pique before breakfast after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch and so on all meals and for example my measures yesterday 94-176/186-155/228-188 those those thoseThey are yesterday.I know that it is not very low but those of before always stolen the 250-300 with which this for me is a very large improvement !!! If I put one more unit at 6 am I wake up with 60 and I normally lifted myselfThe 9 and I always take the glass of milk before I went to bed. They offered to put on the meter, to see on the 25th day they tell me.What I do not understand is that today for example I have had 180 after the food, and without taking anything because now I am without snacking I have 242 how is that possible ???I just ate pasta !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/15/2012 1:44 p.m.

Pachu, if you go up, you have hypos at night and get up, go down, and if you don't go up you get high to dinner.(It does not cover you 24h).
He or my daughter passed.He resolved by putting Lantus in the morning, which could climb 2 units of Lantus (without having hypos) and cover 24 h.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2012 4:18 p.m.

If you take a glass of milk before going to sleep and go to bed at 188 and a ration to me up more than 50. Imagine that it goes up to 250 and in 8 hours to 100 every hour it is lowered approximately 20 that is 3 hoursUntil that of 200 ... now I am on my mobile and I cannot calculate it and it will not be linear either but you will get an average of 160-170 all night.In addition, I think you have the food's post a little high, ... so you can try to move it as Regina has told you and upload something quickly.I do not know if the endocrine lets you make changes or not, but ask it on the 25th. And tell him to put the bomb, simplify everything, it would be much easier to regulate the basal.Pump +meter in a month you would have everything adjusted (at least it was in my case)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/15/2012 5:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am very afraid of the pump for the thing of hypoglycemia, of being a lifethide in my body that in the girls who are thin .... I am also afraid that I threLet me do to the bomb to have children and I can be so much so, I already start having delays in the rule because of early menopause and little by little I will go worse ... that's why it's my hurry to get pregnant,If not then it will be worse and more difficult, from there I want to risk staying with an 8 because I know that I would download it right away, now they make me feel like I am young and I have time for everything, but it's not like that at all, I have this problem and the thyroid and that of early menopause ... I am afraid of not being able to have a child and of course everything is gathering .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/15/2012 5:46 p.m.

Pachu109, have you agreed to regulate the glycemia a little more?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/20/2012 8:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

A little bit, I have a couple of days that the highest figure I see are 200 (before it was about 300)
This Friday I have review in the endo, I'll tell you to see what he told me.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/20/2012 1:58 p.m.

Jo What a good !!!This week I have gone a little bad :( is what this disease has, it is never possible to control all situations ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/20/2012 2:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am also glad that you are improving Pachu, to see if little by little we are all telling things like Kekiya.
The truth is that the theme of getting pregnant I never thought it would be so long, it is costing me quite a good control and being sure of everything, so once I am pregnant I hope I do not obsess myself.It is impossible to have good glycemia:-/ !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/20/2012 5:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I take it fatal to get pregnant reading all of you, I think I have a lot of my way to go.Once I see me in 7 or less I think you have to wait another 3 months to let you start looking for the baby right ?????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/21/2012 4:40 a.m.

Pachu, they don't force you to have the hem below 7 three months.The only thing the endocrine wants is to learn to adjust insulin, know how to act before a hiccup, hyper, know the HC/insulin ratios.In my case, I had two years below 6.5, the last analysis came out 6.9 and the endocrine asked me and the pregnancy for when?I told him that it was better to lower the hemo to 6.5.He told me that it was not necessary because I was very clear because I had climbed (family/personal problems that had left me without energy to control me thoroughly).That he knew that I knew my diabetes and how to calculate insulin ...

On the other hand, I still believe that you should consider the bomb, in the hospital that I go until recently the pump they put on when the patient was already pregnant.It will depend on the person, but it is much easier to adjust insulin with the pump.If now the lantus already has it almost tight, you take the units you are putting on, you take away 10%, divide it for 24 and put the same for all hours.So you will get the effect you have now with that insulin.The advantage is that once you have this, you can adjust more fine for every hour.What you say that you are afraid now learning to use the bomb and that you can lose a few months (in my case it was not so) think that you still do not have the lantus at all tight and it is during pregnancy you will go through different eras,times that you need more insulin and others less ... much harder to hit the bomb.
And the hiding the bomb is very easy, I've been in my new job for 3 months and nobody has learned that I am diabetics ... I am talking about the whore of being diabetic, that one knew someone who blah blah.And nobody looked at me, nor have they made any comments .... I have gradually separate from the conversation: P

tica's profile photo
tica
05/21/2012 9:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls here I am with an ovarian pain !!!!!Already after almost 3 months my rule has already lowered and accompanied by hyperglycemia !!!Does this have to do with sugar ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/22/2012 8:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.