{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

pachu, what day did the test positive?With that you can see if the hormone level is more or less correct.They did the same because they didn't see anything, and they repeated the analysis at 48 hours.I should give you about 1500-2000 or something like that to be fine

The 4th was when it gave me positive

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/09/2012 8:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu, I referred to the ovulation

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2012 8:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, I referred to the ovulation

September 19

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/09/2012 12:30 p.m.

Pachu are normal levels for the week you are, as you said that it gave you positive on 15, the thing did not square.You are 5 weeks and as you can see in the following link, the level B3nica_humana "> Link ... Ica_human >

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2012 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu are normal levels for the week you are, as you said that it gave you positive the 15 did not square the thing.You are 5 weeks and as you can see in the following link, the level B3nica_humana "> Link ... Ica_human

Thanks Tica!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/09/2012 4:14 p.m.

Sugared, I don't even remember when they sent me collecting the urine of 24h, the same when I was in pediatrics!
Yes, we prefer a child, although the important thing is that it comes well.And I also believe that if they did not see yesterday if there was Pitilín or we have no more chances of a girl.And I have always liked boys, they make me more funny than girls, the same because I have a little brother, I don't know, and I can't imagine a girl's room.But we have already thought of names as a boy and girl ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/09/2012 5:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
What Tallllll?I hope everything is fine.
I have not entered these days because I am studying for an exam that I have on Basque Thursday, now I am in the work, this week I am nights.
On Sunday I get the rule in a beast plan, I look like a river, hahaha, but as soon as I will do your homework :)) :)) :))
To create a group in the face, very good, and the groups are private, only people who are part of it have access.
Alg, I always liked children, and I wanted a boy, but then the girl came and I am delighted with her.
Muxusssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/09/2012 6:01 p.m.

Pachuuuuu, how about?
The symptoms of ruler without bleeding I think is normal, the dangerous is that there is bleeding, did you go to the private gine?

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/09/2012 6:03 p.m.

Pachuuuuu, how are you?
Of the symptoms of ruler without bleeding I think it is normal, the dangerous is that there is bleeding, you went to the private gine?
Yes, I have gone to the private one and you don't see anything, it has sent me an analytical and to close.I find out on Thursday, surely until Thursday I don't hit an eye .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/09/2012 8:03 p.m.

Pachu, is that depending on the time you are because nothing is seen, to see what the analyzes tell you.False positives I don't think there is, but I speak without knowing much, to see what they tell you on Thursday.Try to rest as much as possible.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/09/2012 8:09 p.m.

Pachu, is that depending on the time you are because nothing is seen, to see what the analyzes tell you.False positives I don't think there is, but I speak without knowing much, to see what they tell you on Thursday.Try to rest as much as possible.
False positive is not because the beta has given me 599 now the question is that either I am little and is not seen (for my irregular rules) or that the beta goes down and it is an abortion ..... and tomorrow I will know...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/10/2012 3:19 a.m.

Ayyy what overwhelm !!!I am going to do an analysis (the two hours after breakfast) and I do not have the strips or the punctured, which misuses mine ... and the worst of all that today is the first day that I have not come by car to theI work, I am in a polygon 30 km from my house and today I have food with those of work (without going home) I do not know what to do .... I don't know any option happens to me.
In addition the continuous meter is asking me for a measurement to calibrate and nothing marks me ... Ayyy the mother who gave birth to me !!!The only thing that occurs to me is to put a couple of units to wait to feel a little dizzy and calibrate the gossip with 60, at least it will mediate an approximate measure ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2012 4:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

And you have no pharmacy near?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/10/2012 4:48 a.m.

Well, the endo is asked for urine from time to time, not much but at least once a year.And the other day, the gynecologist told me that I asked me for PQ during pregnancy the kidneys work more and to see that everything is fine.They are still a little with so many tests ...
I prefer a child ... but what does not feel like it is almost always and people are then delighted.
Pachu, don't get the worst.It may be normal of so little time that it is not seen.
Anabeg, how good you are already going back 
Tica, are you still looking at two hours?I have insisted all doctors who during pregnancy at eating.The other day the gynecologist looks at the notebook and as it puts ‘2 hours later’ asked me if the values ​​were at the time, which was important ...
Tica, can't someone get out of work that has a car at home?To me, although I do not think it is comparable to the bolis, it happened to me that we were in Santo Domingo and since it was dangerous to bring a bag left me everything in the hotel.In principle we had eaten again.But he became late and I had to eat without measuring and without putting me insulin ... I have never forgotten to take my junk wherever I go.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/10/2012 7:25 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Pachu, don't get the worst, see tomorrow they tell you.
Tica, I spent last week in the curro that was in the afternoon, I like there, merpose there and ceno tb, hahaha, because nothing left me at home and coincidence that day I had gone by bus, calling my husband whoI answer in the middle of the afternoon, without eating I was, I already faint, how bad it passed it, at seven in the afternoon I brought me insulin, and I already had a darker, for God's bad time, now I have in the fridge insulin of spare,It doesn't happen to me again, hehehe
Sugared, at this step I do not leave the rule or in a month, hahahaa, my mother what a way to bleed, then I will go to the pharmacy because the compresses I have do not use me, I get stained very quickly, I will have to buy bigger,It is a pass, Ufff having if he refers at least a little, I will be weakened, and I have the Iron reserve low minimum, I do not know how it will end after this super rule.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/10/2012 11 a.m.

Well I have happened as I could the day, a super hypoglycemia that I have been a lot, I have begun not to be ableI think I corrected it very fast.The food has gone well, and I have arrived home at 86. The little one has moved a lot, so I prefer not to think much about hypoglycemia: S

Anabeg, good that the rule has already come to you, the month that comes to have fun :)

Tomorrow I have a gynecologist, to see what he tells me this time, that every time I go they find me a new evil (I suppose they will throw me the sung of what I have gained weight ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2012 4:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning chat !!Yesterday I went to make my last echocardium !!!
And nothing, that my baby has a perfect heart !!!That comes Grandecilla ... and little more, that he will see when the girl has 4-5 months for hospital protocol, since they usually see the babies of diabetic moms see how her little heart follows, but not for nothing, but forroutine.But come on, the doctor was a love !!The only friendly person who has touched me in all my pregnancy!And we were seeing the girl as long as he focused ... we saw how the mandibula move.Yes, exceptional cases have been seen of the last hour ... but it is not usual, and the girl is still sitting as usual, and it almost does not have space to turn around (nor is it seen that I feel like it ...Jejeje). Monday at high risk, to see if there is any novelty ... that I already have a scarce month to give birth !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2012 4:47 a.m.

Kekiya, Paula is a taggy !!!!Tell him to turn around, do the pine or something ...

I return as a gynecologist, he has congratulated me for the analysis (he told me they were a book).I think it is the first time I go to the doctor and they do not get a new evil, the tension has been well and that it has increased so much weight does not give importance while the analytics is correct.The truth is that the other day at the wedding, some of my uncles had not seen me before pregnancy and they told me that they saw me phenomenal, that in the face and ass that I had not fattened anything ... so I will continue taking care of myself but without giving meMuch bad.They have echoed me and the little one looked good (they have reconfirmed me for the fourth time he is a boy) and the correct amniotic fluid

For the rest today it is a bit sad the day, because it was my father's birthday and Pilar's parties remember it more ... and if it wasn't enough, a very good friend who just diedHis mother.I had left the doctor so happy, he has affected me a lot

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2012 6:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA UP!That you have another heart beating inside and you can't notice sad :)

Well, today I have spent all morning in the doctor.First blood analytical.They have taken me like six tubes.And then echo.It is all for the triple screening.
The only thing is that the echo have to repeat it next Thursday because the baby is now 4cm and must measure at least 4.5 to see the necessary parameters.So until Thursday I will have no results of anything.Well, it's time to wait.

Ay Kekiya, how good everything goes on wheels.You no longer have na de na.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/11/2012 9:35 a.m.

Sugared, they made that echo with 13 weeks, they wanted to run a lot with you ... well I love going for the echoes, you see it a little ... and at first it is the way to go doing to the idea.Have you given a photo ??They did not give me because I did not ask for it while they were doing it, of the others of all.The truth is that I have hardly any complaints from the SS, the gyneology that normally serves me is a bit dry, but today there was another one that was a woman's charm ....

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2012 9:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.