{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Yes, I think so.I am in week 11 so it is a bit soon but of course, I have gone when they have told me and I have almost lost the morning.The roll is that next week to missing work ... I go to a visit per week between gynecologist, tests and endo.
Yes, they have given me a photo.They gave me the first and today.The first was vaginal and what a difference, it looked much better than today, which has been in the belly.
I don't complain either, they are all very nice.The only bad thing is the schedules, that there are so many people who give you at 11 or 12 in the morning and they start all day.I have a fatal work far from home.But well, it's what touches.

Above today they tell me: it's small.And I already scared: pq is small?Doesn't it grow?And they tell me: no, calm, the size is the one that touches but is small so that we can see what is necessary ...
What suffering from and that everything is doing well ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/11/2012 10:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu, what has the doctor told you?
Didn't you go today?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/11/2012 10:15 a.m.

Sugared, because another echo, you see it more times.The echo that made me being 12 and something the fetus measured 6 cm and it was impressive what was seen, and then I started sending the photos of the echo on the mobile.And since at that time I had not fattened anything I asked if the measures were bn and they told me that.And now I am looking forward to the echo of November to see him/to better, and that is very excited !!
Tica, what are you great!
And Kekiya!You have nothing left, and with or without caesarean section you will be wishing to have Paula in your arms.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/11/2012 10:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

6cm?how much, right?Now I am worried about whether it is very small.It only measures 4cm and in week 12 will measure 4.5

I'm going to try not to worry because I was told that I was fine, but it's a non -stop worrying hahaha

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/11/2012 11:55 a.m.

Sugars, you are still a worthy or anything, you have calculated it with the pregnancy test, when did it give you positive?Rest a couple of week and you can still add two days, so you will know how much you are.If with 11 weeks he has a beat and you have not had any loss or anything sure is going well.They have also told you that everything ok, and then change if they echo at the end of week 12 or at the beginning ....

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2012 12:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

No, no, I'm 10+5 sure both for the test and because they have already confirmed it with two echoes.
I think the size between 4 and 6 cm is normal.And come on, they have told me that it is ok.

I will try not to eat my head until next Thursday.What has to be will be and is not in my hands.
Before becoming people and they already give us headaches?I don't want to think when they are teenagers hahaha

Good weekend to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/11/2012 12:54 p.m.

I have been half an hour for dinner with some friends and that more horrible laziness makes me leave home ... Ayyy and we have to take advantage of now that we are still "free" is yes, I think they have the idea of ​​going to a concert, JaJA .... that I start ... I do not get into the Follon or Coña ....

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2012 2:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Juuuuas ... take advantage of now that you can move more or less !!I assure you that from week 30 you will freak out ... Fraga by our side is an elite gymnast !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2012 3:01 p.m.

Sugared, all these tests are done for almost 13 weeks, I think like ethics, they wanted to run a lot ...
On Monday I have the echo of the first quarter ... I am between anxious and crowded, in case something is going wrong, in case the triple screening does not go well ... what suffering already very early!
Yesterday I was of emergencies, it turns out that in the results of the analytics had urine infection so they gave me amoxicillin, and as I follow how vomit they feel fatal, and even so the day that took me made me effect because yesterday I had some itching thereQE Moria me, down defenses and fungi!So I left the emergencies and nothing, confirmed it, change of antibiotic and the ovules: x: x they echoed me and although I saw nothing at all because the device looked fatal, according to her everything was fine, to see on Monday...
I am glad that everything goes, above that mood!

Pachu, have you told you something?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/11/2012 5:11 p.m.

Bad news, I started staining in brown and I went to the emergency room, they reviewed me and told me making a beta that etraba in 599, and nothing was seen at all, he said that he would be at best to less .... the next day I hadI consult with the private one and I checked again and told me the same thing that I saw nothing Vilvio to send a beta and today they gave me the results of the two, in the private one I had 860 and told me that I had little for the weekthat it is assumed that from 599 to that figure it was very little and could be ectopic, abortion or that it had not yet developed .... sad and worried about the we used to the Social Security Emergency MatrinBy today 5 and reviews me and tells me that he sees nothing but that with little imagination I see something and tells me that it makes me a beta, an hour later that beta is in 1560 and it makes me congratulations that monitor the bleedingBrown and that if I diele that I run there.Now I go to the bathroom and when I clean it, I don't see brown, now I see it garnet ... I am very sad, full of pecks for the analytics and worried that I do not know who to trust, I did more than the midwife because it is seeingThis every day, but I also see that the spots are changed color ... what opinion do you give me !! ????I think badly.On Sunday I have revision with the emergency midwife but I don't know what to think ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/11/2012 5:24 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaa !!
Pachu, and haven't they sent you rest?I don't know, watch the bleeding and if you have to return to the Emergencies go, what week are you supposed to?come a lot of encouragement, and you tell us
Tica, take advantage now that then the thing changes a lot, hehehe
Kekiya, Ay Paula Que Vagota, hehehe, that little you have left to see your girl
Kristy, to see if the infection refers, which is annoying, I had this year and a pain ... but with the antibiotic it happened fast.
Sugared, if they have told you that it is normal because you do not eat your head ahead of time.
Alg, how are you going?
Today with less rule, it is already referring, for next week that I am partying I will have a great time, :)) :)) :)) :))

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/11/2012 5:56 p.m.

They tell me that I am 6 weeks but they do not know how exactly because my rules are irregular, I have been absolutely absolute but what worries me the most is not knowing how I will be, I don't know how the blood of an abortion is, noI know if the garnet is normal or not?I do not know if I have to go to Irgencies if I begin to bleed either?I'm at a time that I don't know what to think

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/11/2012 6:10 p.m.

Pachu, because I don't know what to tell you, did not be beat?I lost it with 7 + 1, and a beat or anything was heard.My blood was red, like the rule, come try to rest and much encouragement.
Kisssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/11/2012 6:39 p.m.

Pachu, because I don't know what to tell you, did not be beat?I lost it with 7 + 1, and a beat or anything was heard.My blood was red, like the rule, come try to rest and much encouragement.
Kisssssssss

Mia is not red is garnet throwing brown and not mancho the panties or anything, I only see the stain when I pee clean, but nothing more.And it hurt a lot when you were losing it?Was it a rule or more intense pain?I notice rule pain and some puncture somewhat stronger than normal, he also told me I could not see the embryo because I am chubby, but with the bleeding I think badly and with the beta I think that it is going well because it has risen me... Anyway ... I don't know what to think ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/11/2012 6:59 p.m.

I forget to tell you that we have not seen anything in the utero with which I have not seen beat, but they say it may be that this is less

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/11/2012 7:01 p.m.

Pachu, I had no pain, simply bleed, but quantity if I had, less than a rule but had.The same thing is that you are less and nothing is seen, and the brown bleed does not have to be abortion, they say that when it is implanted it is normal to bleed, but brown.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/11/2012 7:06 p.m.

Hello girls!
Pachu, to see if everything goes well.I do not understand much of the subject but there are women who have losses throughout pregnancy, better wait for what they tell you.And what do you say that they could not see the embryo because you are chubby ... if it is a vaginal echo, shouldn't you see ??
Anabeg, now to wait a few days and give him non -stop!Are you going to calculate the days or are you going to use the ovulation tests?
Tica, I don't feel heavy but the day we went out there, we had something, ... about one in the morning I am so tired, all the time yawning, that I want to go home now, soI do not want to imagine with the Supertripa, as if to go to a concert and stand for so long, although you could sit.In the end, did you encourage yourself?
Sugared, you don't have to worry, if you are almost 11 measures are normal.How else, discomfort, glycemia, ..?
Kristyy, you'll see the impression to make you see/being so little, it seems a lie that that can be inside.It makes you more aware of pregnancy and for the father it is also impressive.In general, the percentage that the triple screening is altered is low, and also although it gives you high risk and advise you to get the amniocentesis, it does not have to go wrong.Have you not given you anything for vomiting?
I remain well, I cannot complain, I have no discomfort except at the end of the day something tired and sleepy, that does not matter if I take a nap or not that my dream is not taken away at night.As my partner says (already a husband, I don't get that word): "This is not because of the gut not find out that she is pregnant."
When did they send you the blood analytics in the second quarter or if they sent you?Because they have given me an appointment for the echo of 20 weeks but they have not sent me to get blood or urine, and of course I have no endocrine and
There I will carry analytical, but until then ...

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/12/2012 5:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

That is what I think, that being a vaginal echo should be seen, I do not know, I will have to wait if or if, I tell you that I wear compresses at night and in the morning it is clean clean, I only seeThe stained when I clean.I hope the implantation is and that this is because I have my husband and my parents very tristones for what can happen ... in short, I will be here all day, thank you very much girls for Esar there to help me.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/12/2012 5:49 a.m.

Hello, because in the end I left, but at twelve and Meda I was at home.He had rested very badly on the day before, the restaurant's chairs was frightening and the little one was giving badly, which was fun because the friends could feel.The truth is that we had a great time, they laughed at me because I am huge but they are all waiting for him with enthusiasm.

We already have the room painted and with the vinyl set, to see if I upload the photo and put it in the forum.

ALG, I did the analyzes a couple of weeks and the results gave them yesterday, the truth is that the most important test of the second quarter is the sugar curve, so we do not care much ... it is thatI got to the consultation and tell me, do you know why we don't have the results of the sugar curve?This ... yes, because I am a diabetic, he tells me: this happens to me not to read the story hahahaha.I know they look at urine proteins, iron and I think that little more, the same if you gave negative for the tox

Pachu, as you continue asking for many doctors will have many different diagnoses.If they tell you to wait, to Sunday, be patient and try to eat your head as much as possible.And I still believe that if you opened on 19, the accounts are clear ... two weeks less September 5 and counts weeks ... these of 5 and a few days ... have you not told this to doctors?However irregular your rules are if you have the day you ovulated ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/12/2012 6:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

That is what they dine and they have told me tb that it may be less and that now it is bleeding by implantation because red is not if it does not brown and that it is not seen for that reason why I am of little, butIt still seems strange that it does not look and as you say I don't ask for more opinions !!They are driving me crazy, I will trust what the midwife tells me instead of the gynecology because the midwife is seeing this every day and the gyneI try to be calm and today I have hardly stained (I hope to continue or go less) I will tell you and thanks again to all

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/12/2012 8:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.