{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachuuu, congratulations
Go apron, hehehe, now to take care of yourself, it is rare that there is a false positive, I don't know, what can happen that there are false negatives, as I happen to me when I had Eider, anyway the gine confirmed it when you go.
Without news, now I stay to stay again, but I take it without haste, when I have to arrive, then it will arrive.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/04/2012 3:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you so much!!!!!I am not really believed, what I notice are like cramps in my belly, is that normal?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2012 6:51 p.m.

Congratulations Pachu!The cramps are normal and can hurt stronger than a bad rule.If there is no bleeding, everything is fine and I know heavy in the hospital that you are now going to need much more help.

I had problems with gases last night.Awful!And today I have some contractions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/05/2012 4:48 a.m.

Hello girls !!The truth is that I'm still in a dream I still don't believe it !!!I have now left the doctor and they have told me to continue as I go well and that on Monday I go to the midwife, that the midwife usually does the first day that you are going ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/05/2012 7:08 a.m.

Congratulations Pachu !!!
hahahaha, I the first day of my posi, of the nerves, I did not sleep !!I broke my gut and everything ... hahahaha.
If you go to your nurse or educator, who makes you a capillary hem see how you go, and nothing, in the midwife the only thing that will make you will be the pregnant card, it will weigh you, it will measure the tension and little more, it will give you advice on advice onMeals that you can or may not eat .... However, I have hardly gone to the midwife, since they saw me at high risk every 2 by 3. Now take care and enjoy!
I am doing dust ... sleep, I sleep fatal, I have to have the column right now in the shape of a 7!horrible, I can hardly be shook ... apart from the fact that the baby is already big, and they hurt me to the ribs, what pain !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/05/2012 8:06 a.m.

Thanks Kekiya !!!And when they make you an echo to see that everything is fine?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/05/2012 9:31 a.m.

What a day, sending unintentionally, I wanted to ask you when they tell you how many weeks are you?In the midwife ??

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/05/2012 9:33 a.m.

Hello!

Hey!One thing.I do not add up to the midwife ... nothing happens, right?
At the moment they visit me at high risk and I suppose that they will give me the midwife.I will have it in the same hospital where they visit me at high risk.

Pachu, I am in week 10 and the first echo made it last Friday.There they confirmed pregnancy and weeks.And next week, the 11, I have the echo of the first quarter.
On the first visit with the gine they asked me many questions (I wrote it in detail on Monday 1 I think), they weighed me, and they echoed me, ha!And some tests to do: bleeding and urine analytics (on the 11th), Eco (on the 11th), Electro (they did it to me that same day) and eye bottom (slope date).

A hug for all and good weekend

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/05/2012 9:43 a.m.

Hello girls, I had not written!
Today I have gone to look for the analytics, all good, I have lowered hemo to 7.3 !!telling me to stay with 8.4 is not bad!I already lack a little to be in acceptable values ​​and the truth is that I am better, I am not so high and I control it the best I can.
Yesterday they made me background and well, only urine infection has come out so they have given me antibiotic :?oh well!
Sugared that soon make you echo the first quarter !!Until almost 13 weeks nothing, that is, on the 15th I will be 12+4, I continue with my nausea and my disgust and I just feel like eating the forbidden hahaha :(

Good weekend girls!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/05/2012 12:18 p.m.

Sugared did not know that it will take so long, right now I don't know how much I am, the Clear Blue marks me 1-2 weeks but in the role of the instructions he says that you have to take the last rule as a reference, that means that it would be frommonth and a half ??It's something that I don't understand

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/05/2012 1:50 p.m.

To me, they made me the first echo about 8-10 weeks.And I also have to say that I have not gone to the midwife.I was a only appointment, and the next day when I went at high risk, they told me literally: you don't need to go to the midwife. Here we will weigh you and measure the tension as she will do to you, and we will see you withThe same or more frequency, so you don't need to go.
And well, seen what was seen, because I was not. In telling you how much you are, they would tell you at a high risk.At first they will be guided by your last rule date.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/06/2012 4:43 a.m.

I think that what this midwife have told me will be the high risk because he told me that I am already with them, on paper he puts high risk matron, what do not happen to me are the cramps in my belly and I startTo scare a little ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/06/2012 5:08 a.m.

High risk midwife ???I don't know, it's the first time I hear it ... well, if you have been told that you go with her ... Well, it's already ... hehehehe.
The cramps is normal, the ovaries will also hurt, you give you punctures in your chest ... you may have mood swings, sudden hunger or disgust or vomiting ..... come on, that you will havePipa .... hehehehe.And nothing, do not scare yourself.If you saw something strange like bleed

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/06/2012 5:16 a.m.

Puts the midwife/ high risk;I guess they will derive me to another site, maybe what puts me on paper is to warn the midwife because I think the high risk is in the other center that is where all the breasts are ... I do not knowI will tell you, well, I am calmer knowing that the same thing happens to you.Hehehe I don't see Monday to see what they tell me !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/06/2012 6:46 a.m.

Pachu I hope everything goes well :)

On Thursday I had to go from work because I couldn't take it anymore with my back, it went to the header and did not make me a fucking case, that it was pregnancy and to endure.So I went to the private insurance doctor (either I find some solution or lame the low ...) and in the doctor who have sent to the physio, at least ... they will give me massages and some exercise that I can do at home.On Friday I took vacations because it was yesterday was my sister's wedding and I had to try to be my best.Yesterday I got up acceptable from my back, and I didn't have perfect gulcemia, but the highest fu 170, so to be a wedding day, which we were eating from 2 to 9 at night (cocktel, food, right...) I give him a high approved.The wedding lasted until 11 from but at nine my sword said so far we have arrived and we went to Casita to rest.I carry my feet very swollen, a little constipation ... Let's see if this week returns to its place (although being the pillar, I doubt it, I have 2 dinners for next week ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/07/2012 4:58 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hellooo!
Pachu, the countdown has already started, to take care of himself, that the first quarter is very important.I have also not heard of the high -risk midwife.In his day when they told me that I was pregnant they referred me to the midwife of the ambulatory, he gave me the pregnant card, he weighed me, ... but when he saw that it was a high -risk pregnancy he sent me to the hospital and told me that there IThey would carry everything.I think I will have to return to her on the 25th week for the preparation classes, but everything else as taking the tension, the weight, ... the gyne is taken.The echoes that have made me were in week 6, to diagnose the pregnancy, in 12, photos, measures, triple screening, ..., and about 14 to see the heart.And tomorrow I return to the hospital gine, I am 17, I guess for another echo of the heart but I don't know sure.Tomorrow I tell you.And for the rest everything is good, I continue with the same dose of insulin for a long time, and the times that I see a 200 is because I have happened, which I have a season of meals and dinners ...:-/ and already weight 60kg,Two more kilos!
Kristyy, congratulations on that descent of the Hemo!
Kekiya, that you have nothing left to see Paula's face!What nerves should you feel!I don't see the day!
Tica, the truth is that it is a roll about back pain, in the end you should notice tired for everything, at least the massages will come well.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/07/2012 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello,
Pachu, I didn't understand it at the beginning either.You will see, doctors say that pregnancies last 40 weeks (counting from the day the last rule came to you).Although you are actually pregnant for 38 weeks.That is because it is normally ovulates two weeks after having the rule and that is where you get pregnant.To know how much these you are easy for you used the ovulation tests, right?Well, to that you add two weeks and it is what you are.Look, in case it helps you: I ovuld on August 10 and I am 10ths+1Día
And yes, prepare to be great for at least three months hahaha if they are not mood swings, is to feel swollen like a whale, constipation ... hahaha
The echoes made me one in week 9 (pregnancy confirmation and weeks), now I have one in week 11 and the next I think it is in 16.
Kristy Congratulations on the improvement
Go tica.The truth is that the back is a roll.I continue with pains, a few more days and others less, and they told me that, that if it hurt a lot I took paracetamol, but they didn't give me any solution either.
Kekiya, how are you?
Alg, with 17 weeks you feel more pregnant, right?Hahaha is that now that I no longer have so many symptoms and I don't have a belly either is as if I were not.I already want some belly to come out.And two kilos is very good, right?Telling that you are already almost 5 months ...
I bought this weekend: 9 months with hype.It's quite good, he explains everything but in a very enjoyable way.In case you are interested.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/08/2012 4:38 a.m.

Hello girls !!!I have left the endo and has congratulated me for my figures and for pregnancy !!!How happy !!Now I am at the door of the midwife to see if it calls me and tell me that everything is going well .... so I hope ... what fear that it is an ectopicp or something ... to see ...Then I tell you, the endo told me it was 6 weeks !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/08/2012 5:08 a.m.

Pachu, the midwife I don't think he tells you much ... I don't know ... but hey, then tell us !! 1
I walk regulating badly .... I climbed 3 sections of the basal and now it seems that a little better ... but what I wear is the back.I am horrors, it seems that a chepa or a hump is going to come out, of the contracture that I have been dragging months ago ... I can hardly walk normally, the meat meats throw me, and I have the gut likeIf it were to explode !!!Stroker, strap ...... Then to that it is added to the breeding is already a greatThe girl takes care of the lung space ... pppfff ... horrible. For the night, I don't know what posture to get comfortable ... and well, to all this, if that were not enough, you have to add to youA Catarro de Aúpa !!!Of those of not being able to sleep at night, be plagueiiiita de moccos .... and without being able to smell or breathe ... what anguish !!!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/08/2012 5:28 a.m.

Ah, and I forgot to mention within all my ills, the one who has split a muela, who have my mouth bleedInfinite and beyond every time I go to the bathroom .... come on, as if you threw sharp knives ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/08/2012 8:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.