{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachu to see what the doctors tell you tomorrow, I am a chubby and I went to the gyBeta has uploaded, it's a good sign, right?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/13/2012 5:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think that, I think that being chubby has nothing to do with us as we say before is a vaginal echo .... At the moment the bleeding ETa sending, now there is very little amount and brown has become dark brown almostBlack and very very little compared to other days.The pain is referring and to see what they tell me tomorrow, at the moment Etoy de Baja until Tuesday.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/13/2012 7:19 a.m.

Hello!!!

I have been in the Pyrenees and there was no mobile coverage (or something weird ...).Yesterday we went up to Ordesa, we climbed from Torla to the meadow (they did not allow to climb with a car and we took the dogs so the bus was not an option) I was surprised how well I went up, I had to get the basal insulin down 50%, but I did not haveNeither hypos nor my pulsations were shot.At the descent, I got down by bus and my boy and the dogs walking.It cost us about 2 and a half hours climbing and it seemed too much to go walking, and the land was a bit wet and a fall was afraid.

Pachu, have you gone to the doctor today?Have you told you anything?

What goes to all?I am lazy tomorrow Monday ... Ufff weekly long

tica's profile photo
tica
10/14/2012 12:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Girls, an ectopic.Toy very sad, I have now put the injection to cause an abortion, I had it right at the tip of the tube and at the entrance of the uterus.A pity.All very sad and for now I have to stay 4 days admitted and at absolute rest ... thanks for everything.I will greet you from time to time.Good luck to all !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/14/2012 1:54 p.m.

Well Pachu, now that you get well and the important thing is that they have taken it in time and that they can cause you abortion.Now to wait and when you can try again.Cheer up!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/14/2012 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Uuuffff .... I'm very sorry. Pachu, a lot of encouragement.
I.The. Find out.pain dsde.el.cuello to el.culc

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/14/2012 3:45 p.m.

Pachu, many spirits.Do not give many turns to the head.This time it could not be, but you will soon be pregnant again.Try to rest.

I have been about to pass out again, what I can say is that it was not any hiccup and I felt like the first time.The hypo came to me later.Manana I have review with the gynecologist and I will tell you the case.With endocrine on Thursday and we will do the same.The safest thing is that there is no cause and problems are accumulating.Stress, lack of dream, diabetes ...

What I have done has been the dose of insulin.The basal takes it well, but if I don't want to have a hypo, I can't prick more than 2 insulin units for 5 or 6 carbohydrates.An hour after the food I am a little above 140 but I did not correct myself.I guess it will be the lack of control of the first quarter.I'm 10 weeks.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2012 3:51 p.m.

Pachu I'm very sorry, many spirits!A kiss

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/14/2012 4:27 p.m.

Hello!!!

Pachu, I hope you go better :)

Kekiya, do you already have date for childbirth?You said that the childbirth was ahead of you, right?would this be caused in week 37?or with 37 weeks?I carry a mess with the way of counting the weeks ... are they going to put corticosteroid for the lungs?I spent a couple of years with a horrible urticaria and they put me corticosteroids when there was no other solution and the truth is that I sat fatally for diabetes, I doubled the insulin and looked like water ...

What are you going to do with breastfeeding?I would like it (it was my idea ..), but the other day I speak with a diabetic girl who had to leave him after a couple of weeks because he had super beast hypoglycemia, I have not asked the endocrine, but I believedthat we should not have much problem to breastfeed ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/15/2012 3:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning girls,
I've been disconnected from everything ...

Pachu, I feel a lot what happened to you.Above all, try to encourage and think positive.If you have been able to stay once, it is a matter of doing it another.I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy and was nothing pregnant again.Now she has a healthy three -month -old girl.

I am doing well.The truth is that much better than a few weeks ago.I am more lively and the back pain has happened to me, the naúseas and I am not swollen either.I bring them correct;some out of objective but in general well.This Thursday I will know the results of the analytics and TB will echo the first quarter.

Tica, about breastfeeding to me in principle I would like to breastfeed, at least the months off.Maybe going combining from the beginning with a bottle PQ I have friends who have then cost them an ordeal to the PQ bottle to the child disgusted.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/15/2012 5:15 a.m.

Tica, I was recommended by breastfeeding and we could use it for 9 and a half months.It is true that he was still in honeymoon and it was all easier.But before knowing how I was going to take the issue of diabetes they told me that I should take something before each shot (a little milk or juice).

Sugared, if you combine chest with a bottle, the baby will prefer the second because it is easier for them to suspect the tetinas and the position of the tongue changes according to the system (ask the midwife to explain the difference).I would choose only one method.But I warn you that breastfeeding, the Princer, is very unpleasant and painful.Then it is wonderful, always prepared, warm and disinfected.But neither should trauma be created if you cannot breastfeed.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/15/2012 5:52 a.m.

I have uploaded the photo of the room to an image server, to see if you see ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/15/2012 7:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Chatis !!
I have left high risk!And nothing, my baby is still sitting ... :( so I'm already made to the idea of ​​Caesarea ... and weighs 2,466grs !!
And today they have told me.They see me again in 15 days, that they will have results from my analytics, the eye bottom, and they will make me said today, an exudate.
So this is already taking color !!!!Oh what little I have yaaa !!!Tica, they told me that they would surely cause it in 37. Supposedly, in week 37 they do not have to put corticosteroids, since the weeks enter the 37 and 40, a pregnancy is understood.If it were before, possibly, but from 37 I don't believe ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/15/2012 7:15 a.m.

Well, I didn't know Haribita ... I don't know, my idea is to breastfeed but not for a year, which then becomes an exclavitude ... I don't know, a few months.

Very cool the Cunita for Diego!

Ays Kekiya ... You're nothing with your baby at home.Quiet, which may be around at the last moment.Do you cause it for weight?Because it's not excessive weight, right?Or they cause it for diabetes, not to take risks?

It was that I had always dreamed of breaking waters at home, asking for an urgent taxi and going out to whistle for the hospital with the white handkerchief peeking through the window ...
A little movie yes, but it is that it is scheduled, although of course the important thing is that the thing goes well, it does not have so much 'grace'.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/15/2012 8:20 a.m.

Well, I think they cause me a little for everything, both for diabetes, but also for the weight of the baby.If it now weighs 2,500 being 34 weeks, you imagine with 40 .... We put ourselves in 5 classes !!And of course, they don't want to run the risk ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/15/2012 8:23 a.m.

Sugars, because it gives me peace of mind to think that it will be scheduled.The delivery of a diabetic patient is not like another patient.The death rate of newborns of diabetic mother was very high until nothing.I prefer to get quietly to the hospital with "the diabetic mother label, high -risk pregnancy" know that there will be people prepared to attend me (or at least my story will have been read) and what is most important prepared to attend Diego ifSomething is going wrong.A severe hypoglycemia or something chungo ... the worst thing is that they say that scheduled delivery is more painful, but live the epidural !!!

In addition, the taxi with the handkerchief is a matter of the movies.I think that since it breaks waters at home, it gives you time to shower and walk a little to move forward.With the first childbirth you can hit 24 hours delaying !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/15/2012 9:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

hahaha yes, surely programmed is the best

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/15/2012 10:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!
Today I have gone to the first echo of the first quarter, and the truth is that it has been a very beautiful experience, which passed, as seen already !!What did not stop moving, the ultrasound has told me that we are preparing, we have been almost 10 minutes so that the measures could take well ... hahaha has not told me sex, until week 20 nanai, in principle all fine all good, no visible malformation, low risk of Down and Edwards and preclampsia syndrome.

To breastfeed I have it clear, I do not plan to give it, I will plug the bibi from the beginning, I respect everything and it will be the most natural in the world but I cannot

Next week I have the baby echocardiogram, how does it work ???Another echo ??
Ethics, because the latest -born mortality rate was very high?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/15/2012 3:20 p.m.

Kristy, Que.ilusioon !!You will see.As every year.What happened !!
I do want to breastfeed ... but to see.
And an echocardium, is an echo.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/15/2012 3:29 p.m.

Kristy, I think it was the echo that made me the most illusion.Is that you see so much.Mine was also in fact agitadito one of the doctors asked the other, is it normal to move so much?ha ha ha
The echocardium I think they make it very soon, they did it in the 16-17 week and they told me that it was very soon to do it, that the gynecologists insist on sending us very soon and that nothing was seen ... ThenThey made me another at 24 weeks and there I looked better, and I have another in November.They told me in the first echocardium if I was a boy, at least it served for something.

I have woke up at half past five to go to the bathroom, and I think it is Diego with hiccNormal and I am starting the week 26 ... at first it has made me funny, but it is a bit uncomfortable and it is worrying me a little, it has been almost four hours ... (I stop 10 minutes and start again)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/16/2012 4:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.