{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Oh kekiya that overwhelms me read you !!!It is that I go behind you and all the symptoms are being fulfilled, with a few weeks late.How much are you now?I am 25 weeks and I start doing laaaaargoooo and heavy and I see that he has done nothing but start.I have a horrible stomach burning, less bad than this week we only work tomorrow, live the virgin of Pilar !!!Haha I think I'm never going to enjoy some pillar parties thrown on the couch !!!!

A KEKIYA question, how much have you uploaded the basal ?????I believe that I am already getting twice as in the first quarter, and that only the beginning, 50% in a week I have climbed, and no trace of hypoglycemia, and an average of 130 I will have had last week, thanburden...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2012 8:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I am 32/33 (I have already lost account, because in the SS they tell me that I am of a different week, how now they are guided by Paula's weight ...) But come on, put 32 weeks and peak...
Well look, if I'm sincere, my endo uploads to me, then dictates the figures and I put them on the moment.Of course, there have been 2 sections or 3 that did not modify me, and I have had to modify them on my own because I had enough rises .... so that you get an idea.There was a section, which was happening to me 0.550 ... and I had to get it to 1 !!!!Almost double ... and with that I am already better, and yet hypos makes the strip that I don't have !!!And come on, compared to the first quarter, I will have an increase in both basal and ratios of more than double ...
Now my average is in 128, so look, we walk along !!Above, as I walk more ... to the parrot for the theme of the hyper, I make mystrips pa that last so little !!I show my fingers to whoever, that I have them which black pudding!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/08/2012 8:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My mother girls ...
Kekiya, yes that makes you hard to read the truth :) To encourage you, think that you have nothing left and that you can see your little one in a short time ... Is it easy to speak, right?: P
Tica, 25 weeks I don't think much ... if you're already with a lot of symptoms ... Jolín ... I am almost 11 and I see it at the 25th around the corner and you still havehalf pregnancy ...
I think I will try to enjoy for the moment and stop wishing to have a belly: shock:

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/08/2012 8:41 a.m.

Hahajajjaa, Joe Chicas, now I read and my mother, I'm the pupae !!I feel you have been crowded ... hehehe. Man, that is the comfort that I have, that I do not care to spend a thousand ills, because of the reward that I will have .... After having dreamed so many times, of having laughed, having cried, having suffered, to have fought ... it is worth it, one and a thousand times

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/08/2012 9:01 a.m.

Hello girls, I hope you improve that you already have it almost done !!!
I tristona because after 2 hours waiting for me to attend to me that the midwife of that center is not and without doing me nothing begins to do the pregnant card and without echoes or anything gives me an analytical one to do it to meMana and Vveuelva for the results in 2 weeks that is when the gyne of the center comes and I ask him about the high risk and tells me that when the other doctor returns, I also comment that I have seen remains as a rule but without stainingAnd he tells me that it is threat of abortion .... that we will see it when the other midwife comes ... and so on the SS in Zamora, so that I have a private insurance, tomorrow I have a gine in the private and aSee what tells me why I have to wait for midwife in the end ... do you see this normal ???I can't help struggle

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/08/2012 9:33 a.m.

Sugared, now come the 10 best weeks, you'll see ... You are not as married as at the beginning, I spend the back pain, you will get to the idea, you will start feeling it ... I do not know, the sameI am very exaggerated, but it has been from 23 or a little before "I'm pregnant" the people who see me tell me without any doubt, I feel heavy, of bad milk, the back is horrible andThere is no solution ... well yes, within 12 weeks and it will be called Diego;)

Even so, when I am with my mother and I "relieve" it tells me that I do not deceive her, that I have a face of happiness that I can not with her: P is sure to compensate all these months, but he is doing durillo, becauseSugar is not as stable as before, and there are also all the symptoms of a pregnant woman ... and then there is the normal cup of the situation, what I lack (assuming it I will have between 37-38) andIt is not so much time.In addition to the physical, the last weeks I have had several fat meals (my boy's family, the wedding of this weekend, some dinner away from home) and I am already tired of being held at home and even more complicates the theme of the theme ofDiabetes (and then I feel bad) ....

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2012 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugared, now that I reread what you have put, half of the pregnancy or coña !!!!A third at most !!!!Hahaha, I think it will be the first week of January or the second if I hurry, in addition, however much the gynecology is determined, I am of a week more than they tell me, it is pure mathematics (or the miracle of theVirgen Maria) hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2012 10:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, you are right, I have groso like hahaha but 25 weeks is more than half
I have not sought info about this but, we have the possibility of giving birth in week 40 and naturally, right?I suppose that it does not depend only on diabetes but how the child's weight evolves, etc.

I understand the ethical cup.I still see it far and on that side I am calm.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/08/2012 11:06 a.m.

Ufff sugared, I'm afraid they won't leave us until 40 weeks.In addition, in the first birth it is very normal to get ahead, and if they provoke it, it does not mean that it has to be cesar, they put a dropper of oxytocin and force you the contractions.The last weeks the baby only takes weight and between our "problem" that increase faster weight and that hypos are quite dangerous at the end of pregnancy (and hyperglycemia also for the fourths of the newborn)It will play it ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2012 3:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugars, as Tica says I also believe that from the 12-13 week you start enjoying more, in my case I no longer felt weird and I had more strength again, for now I am like that, well, and I hope I last a long time!And yes, you already get the idea that you are pregnant when you stop using your clothes and see the gine every month!
Kekiya, you are not the pupae, in the end in the forum we vent telling what happens to us and we almost always tend to tell the evils.You'll see how it goes well!You have to be optimistic !!But on the other hand I am worried to get to the twenty -twenties week.
Today in the gine they have made me an echo and everything is fine, we have asked about sex and has not seen it clear, so we will have to wait for November 5, that I will be 21 weeks.And I have also recommended vaccinating, and I have done it this morning.
Jo, and what you have to cause childbirth, seems difficult for them to leave us until week 40, I understand that but think about caesarean section makes me sick!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/08/2012 6:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Wow ... I didn't know there were so many possibilities that they had to cause you.That is, I thought that if everything was going well you could endure until we were delivered.If the child does not limit more weight of due.
As for caesarean section I had always said that I didn't care but now I don't know ... what gives me the most is that my partner cannot be with me and I think that I can never feel what a natural birth is.Surely you have the baby and forget about it but that entrance ...

Hey, do you make many 24h urine analytics?I am up to that ... this Thursday I have blood and echo analysis, and I have to wear the urine, so tomorrow I haveof walking explanations.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/09/2012 4:39 a.m.

Sugared, to my 24 h urine makes AAAAAVES that do not send me.And throughout the pregnancy, I have only taken a stool, the typical blue cover urine boat.
On the 16th I have analytics and urine again, but normal, go ...
And it happens to me ... I had always thought that the most comfortable is caesarean section, but now that I see Taaan close and so likely ..... I think like you: being alone in Quirofano, theNot being able to be with my boy or that cut the cord ... to be able to be skin with my baby ... in short ... and on top of being with probe to do pipi and not be able to eat all day ...uuufff ...... I don't know how I will take it ...
Everyone tries to tell me that Caesarea is wonderful: that if I will not pass labor, that if it is more comfortable because I do not find out, the baby does not suffer, the recovery is better than that of an episotomy, than if it goes a lotfaster than normal delivery .... in short ... there is no evil that for good does not come, no ??

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/09/2012 5:02 a.m.

Hello chcas !!!Yesterday I had to approach the doctor on guard because I had seen when I pee remains like rule and I saw more and more, at no time I have seen blood or red or pink, and I send me to the emergency room to make me an echo ofEmergencies and in it the midwife told me that I did not see a little bag or anything, they made me an analytical and gave me the beta in 599 and told me to return to emergencies that the beta had to have already risen to 1000 and that we already hadWhat to see something to know if everything goes well or not.As I told you in my previous morning, it was not mine and attended me, today I go to the private gine to see what opinion she gives me.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/09/2012 5:48 a.m.

I carry the idea of ​​the cesaria very badly, in addition I scarbly badly badly, the idea does not convince me ... but well we will have to accept what comes.In addition, if the first is with cease, it is even more complicated to have some naturally.They cannot put oxytocin for the scar of the first cesaria ... but hey, we are not going to advance events.

And the 24 -hour urine nothing, in the Children's Hospital they did, but for years they do not do me ... and yes, it is a roll about the bottles.

Yesterday I was updating the blog/newspaper, when I will already publish it.I am doing well to review a little how insulin needs and my bad host have evolved ... There are super happy weeks and others that are in plan: can this end?

Yesterday we went to buy the painting, Jo makes an illusion ... I already have the capo at home, the stroller arrives next week (or the next)

Kekiya are you better than all evils?And the tooth, what happened to you exactly ???

Alg, they told me the 18 -week sex (you are more or less of that or a little less?) But they saw anything you have many ballots that it is a girl, do you have any preference?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2012 5:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, what day did the test positive?With that you can see if the hormone level is more or less correct.They did the same because they didn't see anything, and they repeated the analysis at 48 hours.I should give you about 1500-2000 or something like that to be fine

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2012 5:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ay tica, when you have the ending room, we want photo !!!hehehehe ....
Nothing, the tooth, is a tooth where I was killed by the nerve and they made me a reconstruction.And I don't know if it will be for themes of pregnancy and calcium or because I am very animals eating, that a chunk has left, and I have it as ... more sensitive ...
And nothing about my ills .... for now, I walk well, except for the catarrazo ... I have a red and peeled nose, and I continue with a lot of mucus ... and of course, as we cannot medicate ...Well, to continue with mucos .... pppfffff ....
By the way .... today I start my classes preparation !!!What nerves .... I feel as if it were the first day of school !!hehehe .... but well ... as much I can only go to 4 classes in total ... since in a month they already cause my birth ... and total, they will serve me little, if theNena in the end is born through Caesarea ... but hey, at least I will be entertaining making the bite a little, and if any basket falls from those that sometimes give away ... then better !!hahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/09/2012 6:13 a.m.

Well, I don't understand it, to me in the hospital every two by three the happy 24 -hour proof ...
Yes, we will have to see the positive side and endure what comes.My boy says that I don't worry, that if he couldn't be, there is nothing.But I think he says so not to suffer ...
Is it almost impossible that the test of a false Pachu positive ... or is the doubt whether everything is fine?
I didn't know that classes began so advanced pregnancy.What are asked, in the gynecologist?
Kekiya, you're down, right?
How good, I feel more lively, it is a relief because the previous weeks was emotionally sunk in misery ... I see the light at the end of the tunnel: D

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/09/2012 6:31 a.m.

Allegedly classes begin before ... but in my health center they take it with peace of mind ... hehehehe.
My boy with Caesarea, says the same as yours sugared .... They must be bought !!hehehe ... but I don't know ... on the one hand it is right, but on the other ... uuuff ... fear gives me the subject of healing ..... ppfff ... and that staples are infected and everything...
And no, I'm not going down ... let's say that I am already on vacation, until 31, and on the 1st, low by the SS, since the mutual of my company does not cover me the low before thechildbirth .... so hurrying the maximum I am, more than anything so that they do not stick a lot of stick to the payroll ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/09/2012 6:58 a.m.

I start classes in November (seven I think) and end just before Christmas.It's six weeks ...
Kekiya I don't know how you still don't take the low, I hope to take it right after the Constitution Bridge, at most in week 33

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2012 7:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I have not taken it because there is no choice ... because if not, they hit me a palazo in the monumental payroll, and it is not the same to make a little effort and that they bother you a payroll, than 3payrolls ..... so there is ... have that if I had covered the mutual, I was ongoing it is a long time.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/09/2012 7:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.