{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

By the way, today I am fatal with the theme smoke ... but fatal ... it is no longer a monkey, it is a gorilla that I have hanging all day of the back ... fuck ... enter here and 'talk' aLittle is good for me not to think all the time ...
And see that I imagine the fetus there surrounded by smoke and everything ... but not even those!There is no way!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, today I am fatal with the theme smoke ... but fatal ... it is no longer a monkey, it is a gorilla that I have hanging all day of the back ... fuck ... enter here and 'talk' aLittle is good for me not to think all the time ...
And see that I imagine the fetus there surrounded by smoke and everything ... but not even those!There is no way!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 10:35 a.m.

Without wanting I have given him twice

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 10:36 a.m.

Pachu, has the pump cloved you?What has been silent?I don't understand much of the subject but all the delay you are carrying with the pump is not normal, right?
Sugared, the Lantus put it around 2 noon and I saw that it was the best time.And that after trying at night, in the snack, ... but of course I think it lasts 22 hours instead of 24 I need that fast unit at 12 noon.Today, for example, about 11th I was in 115, and with the fast unit I have reached the food in 87. Let's see if you find the best schedule.
And yes, there are already pants that squeeze me a little and I am uncomfortable with them.Yesterday I bought the first media garment, a very cool cowboy pants that if you do not climb the shirt and see the species of elastic girdle are the most normal.This Saturday I do 17. And next Monday I have gine, which I suppose they will make me an echo to see the little heart, and we will say to see if you can see if there is a pitilin or not.I read that from week 16 you could know sex.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/02/2012 10:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Pachu Explain us a little more, what do you mean, you really have the spoiled bomb and nobody gives you a solution ?????: Shock:, Let's see if we can help you .....
I do not understand very well how they work in your hospital but to put bombs the first thing there must be is a team of endocrine who know bombs and handling, it is essential to attend any unforeseen event.
Why don't you go through the pump section and explain your doubts?Surely we all give you a hand.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2012 11:18 a.m.

Hahaha has given me a failure hehe I gave the C unintentionally hehe, because if I have been discouraged and I didn't want to change the thread, it seems super cool to read what you are buying and preparing. If I have been slow and very long but the doctors but the doctorsThey are the ones who are making me go to me, 3 weeks waiting for the endo to call me to talk about some figures that he sends him a month ago and he has not yet founded me and has been with me !!It is assumed that the first weeks is to be able to adjust the units and bowling but since nobody remains with me or I have in the post less than 70 or I get up with 140!And the worst thing is that I came from a 7 of hemo and as because of ETA Tipa I go up I no longer know that I am going to have fed up me already, and this morning already of despair because I swell to cry stanfo there with my husbandAnd of course one of the nurses felt guilty and told me that it was the 8 that she helped me in what I could, I have been 3 months since the last hemo and nobody has looked at me again, sometimes I think that if I already were pregnantThey would tend better and more often because the one with the bomb and they are pregnant they have almost every day and I at all .... how are I not going to despair and discourage?The bolus recommender spoils and they send me ptro and they don't even tell me how to synchronize it, thankfully the educator is a sky and is helping me a lot
I have no doubt about the bomb because they are those of Roche 24h a day in a free tlf and it is wonderful but it gave me 100 sugar and with 2 rc of hydrates I sent me to put 7 units when it is a unit per ration and having200 sends me less !!!I was spoiled and they sent me one today and good with the educator as I told you great, but the dictator has no idea how the bomb is going.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/02/2012 11:33 a.m.

Pachu, give the pump time and the Bolus calculator is very good, but you have to learn to calculate it without that device.You have to know how much a unit lowers you (1800 is calculated between the total insulin units per day) and then how much insulin you need for an HC ration.And with that you can do it without lack of glucometer.

If you get off after meals, it will be that you need less insulin by HC ration.Pesate all the food and see the results analyzing ...

If you have been delaying the rule for a week ... I think what you have to look at when you overalled and to add two weeks, if the rule does not come, get a test.If you still do not have good control, the sooner you will find out if you are better pregnant.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2012 3:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

We weight everything and look at that of dividing anyone ... 5 years of career and such a simple thing do not explain it ????
In the end...
If you calculate my bowling without the recommender's help and the TB rations, I have dominated it hehehe
I give time to the ethical bomb and I love it because I am great but as they are taking me it is what I do not like, by the way Ovule on September 15 and the controls are going well except as many times as I see some 200 that is that it isThat I despair because it does not calculate well or do not measure well but of course they tell you to pay attention to him and that you use it the first months !!!!But if you are broken !!!!Ainssss in Finnn that the day is over by God !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/02/2012 3:45 p.m.

Well, Pachu, if you opened on September 15, I would take the test in case the flies.

Alg, yes, for now it seems that I am doing well at noon.I put it tb on both of them and I will cover myself that all day.Yesterday for example after breakfast was 91 and before the food at 64, without insulin extras.Tonight I have not made hypos but I have risen to 57 so this noon I will lower another unit.

I have an echo to me next week.Is it cool, he?To me is that of the first quarter.The other day they made me one but I guess to confirm pregnancy.
What more evidence did you do the first quarter?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/03/2012 5:12 a.m.

Pachu, I also had many problems with my endos and nurses when they put my bomb ... and I speak of a total passotism !!!
So the only solution to my problem consisted of looking for me a private doctor.Yes, there they see you more or less when you want, they teach you a lot, you learn a lot, and look, however much it is at a ticket ... but you leave there with a feeling of learning, of being more self -sufficient and independent andWith a joy in the body ..... understands that in social security they will not throw themselves with you or with me or with anyone that time that the private is thrown ... and less now with the cuts !!!!So good, the thing is to look at solutions, even if they don't like ... because I was overwhelmed like you, I cried in my educator's consultation in the face of despair and passotism ... and do you know what I got?NOTHING.I didn't change anything.
The issue of the bomb is a change, and if they take you and teach you well, it is less caotic than if they do not serve or teach you well ... logically, do not pretend to learn it toooodo in one day, because I have been 2 years and evenI'm still learning !!But well, always when you see that they put effort, everything goes better.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/03/2012 5:38 a.m.

Sugared, because they will do the triple screening tests that together with the echo of the first quarter and at your age they will tell you if it is recommended that you do amiocentesis or not.They will also look at you what diseases you have passed (rubella, toxoplasmosis, ...).They will look at the blood types you have: if you are positive, there is no problem, but if you are negative they will make an analysis of your partner and if it is positive they will have to put some injections (they have to do it to me) and I think nothingfurther.Well they will give you some food recommendation (although they told me to my little) and weigh and those coas ....

This is the first week that people already ask me and how much are you?Haha, before people looked at me sideways, but they did not dare to ask me, it's typical of saying that well pregnant ... no, I'm not pregnant, I'm fat: P but now I have a typical round gut: D That's somethingI can't stand it, it's that people I don't know touch my gut.What mania, let them be removed !!!Friends ask me, can I touch, that I have never touched the gut to a pregnant woman?Ok, nothing happens, but the typical neighbor of my mother's house that I don't know ... Mrs. Cuit still !!!!

I have been badly with the insulin that I have been perfect and yesterday, 3 juices at night I had to drink and I got up to 80 and with a reluct gall ... I have gotten out ... I have come down a few days.insulin ... what a roll

tica's profile photo
tica
10/03/2012 5:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, I will do the test to see what happens, but I am not very lucky I don't think I accepted.Kekiya The problem that Trno is that the only private doctor in Zamora is the doctor who was therefore paid a pivado but it is not worth it because this element of lord.
Today I approach Salamanca to adjust some doses and tell me that neither lunch nor mend that only make the main meals that we did a test to see how much I could lower the insulin for the basal and leave the doctor with 90 at 11:50 And I call her from the exit and tell her what has lowered me in an hour without eating anything (133 to 90) and tells me that he endures an hour without eating anything that will stabilize me;At 15 minutes later I was already in 53 .... But no, they tell me not to eat anything ..... Since I'm not going to eat anything between breakfast and food ... my God what fear they give me .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/03/2012 11:10 a.m.

Pachu, what they have told you is not unreasonable, of course when you get to have a hiccup, eat ... but they need to know if the regulated basal is right or wrong and if you eat between meals or you run it is impossible to calculate it.They made me something similar, if you don't go up more than 200 you don't run, so you will see the trend during the afternoon.And the same with food.

For example, if you are at 90 and you eat and put yourself at 180, they will not know if the basal was fine and you have climbed through the food, if it was little the basal and that is why you have climbed, or if really if you had not eaten there were eatenHe had a hiccup, because there was too much basal.I don't know if I explain.There are in hospitals that make 24 -hour fasts to calculate the basal ... The only way to find the fair dose is not to modify glucose with external factors (food, bolus, sport).That is why they have told you that you neither take a snack nor lunch.I now with pregnancy, as you cannot do fast (eight hours) and it costs me a barbarity calculates the dose, in fact I know that it is not well calculated, because if any delay I have already annoyed everything .... (partBolus is the basal or vice versa ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/03/2012 11:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Of course, if I have already told you that it is a lot of basal but at night I need more insu because I do phenomenon of dawn but what bothers me is that they do not believe what I tell them ... that I am the first one I wantBe fine !!Do not understand ??Anyway .... today with the snack it has happened to me again, I know that I cannot be without eating as I do not lower my basal and how they do not let the bomb here are waiting for me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/03/2012 1:37 p.m.

Goodsssssssssssssssss !!!!
How about mamis?I hope everything is fine.I will spend the day later at home, now I am in the work and ending.
In the end I call the private gine yesterday, they have made an appointment for the 17The morning and until today, and I do not know that Ojones has been this and if to consider it a rule, the fact is that I do not see it very normal, to see what the Gine tells me, if it is normal then I will remain calm.I can not calculate the fertile days or anything, a roll.
For the rest without news
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/03/2012 4:30 p.m.

Good morning,

Hi Anabeg.Let's see what the doctor tells you.Maybe the body takes a little to regulate and is normal.

Well then those tests that you say ethics are made next Thursday because I have analytics, urine and echo.Let's see how.The RH asked me but I have no idea the truth.

I think I have managed to regulate the Lantus.With 14 units punctured at 2pm I arrived well the next morning (today 91) and at the next noon.Let's see how long regulated.Because going up and down the fast is valid, but the slow is a roll roll.Otherwise I am going well.The pain of 'back' has happened to me a lot and it only hurts after exercising, something that I do not understand because the gine told me just the opposite, that I would be good to exercise.The other day I went to do some tape and bike and the next day I noticed that I was worse.
Tb has improved the mood a bit and I no longer have naúseas.So everything seems to be on his way.

Less the blissful tobacco.I carry it wrong.Above the other day when I went out of consultation, my endo throwing a piti on the street.It seems nonsense but that makes you think: it goes!Nothing happens ... It is psychological but we are, or at least it is me ... there are hard times or I am very weak.But well, for now I'm enduring without smoking even though I had a bad time.

A kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/04/2012 4:34 a.m.

Girls!The Clear Blue has given me positive !!!!!I don't know what to do!!!!What nerves !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2012 12:32 p.m.

Pachu, congratulations!

Try to take a lot until you see the doctor and try to speak as soon as possible with your endo to visit you with high -risk gynecology that is where they will take you during pregnancy.

I stressed a lot because they gave me the visit late but they told me it was normal.What happens is that if you do not control the pump better better with the endo as soon as possible.

First of all quiet and take care of yourself, that everything will go well :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/04/2012 12:50 p.m.

Girls!The Clear Blue has given me positive !!!!!I don't know what to do!!!!What nerves !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2012 2:49 p.m.

K guay !!Yesterday in Salamaca I adjusted the bomb and today I have not passed throughout the day of 140 and yesterday of 120 !!!!Tomorrow I will call the nurses because my endo is in Berlin and I do not know when it comes (it is an lack of control that they have mounted in my hospital ...) I have changed the chip completely, now to take care of yourself, but I am still afraid that this positive isfalse or something ... would not have why not ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2012 2:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.