{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

ah tica, congratulations on hemoglobin !!
And one thing that I usually think ... Despite knowing that hemo is going to be good or acceptable I always have the doubt of those days (bad) that we have had high may have hurt the fetus, although that does not break the meanFrom the hemo:-/

You can't even imagine how I identify with this answer.You don't know how much I will think about how I see a 200, how or to what extent it will affect my baby.And what gives me the most courage is that nobody gives me an answer ... convincing.Nothing is going to happen to him ... Joe, but I don't want a macrosomic girl ... or with problems in his heart ... and I don't know what extent he can affect ... and having of many times a 200 ..I don't know how milks I have a 5.9 hemoglobin ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/27/2012 2:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can't even imagine how I identify with this answer.You don't know how much I will think about how I see a 200, how or to what extent it will affect my baby.And what gives me the most courage is that nobody gives me an answer ... convincing.Nothing is going to happen to him ... Joe, but I don't want a macrosomic girl ... or with problems in his heart ... and I don't know what extent he can affect ... and having of many times a 200 ..I don't know how milks I have a 5.9 hemoglobin ...

A glycosylated 5.9 is practically normal (the high accepted value is 5.6)

Have you stopped to think that pregnant women without diabetes also have blood glucose peaks around 160-180?What happens is that nobody makes 1 glycemia.
His pancreas segregates more insulin and the problem is over.
In your case, you give the bolus of the pump or the pen button and the problem is over.

The problems come for having a profile in saw teeth: 200 and 50,200 and 50, 200 and 50 continuously or figures above 200 kept ... It is like stretching a gum, which in the end breaks.

Enjoy pregnancy what you can.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2012 3:08 p.m.

Owash, well I calm down a little, but only a little, huh?The same is that we take everything to the extreme, but as Kekiya says, they do not make it clear to us where the danger point is, if some high postpandrales, hypers held, ... Anyway, or at least mine, is to haveGlycemia as a non -diabetic person, and that is something impossible!
I have reached the extreme of counting the time that I have been high in one day and if it is more than 4-5 hours I am already going around.
I suppose that if we encourage a second pregnancy we will take it with more relaxation, but the first ...!
Although the feeling that I do nothing but think I am very calm :), I trust that everything will go very well.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/27/2012 5:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Is there someone ??I have not seen movement for 3 days and I don't know if my session will be the page or what ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/30/2012 1:16 p.m.

Hello girls,

How is everything going?

I'm good.On Friday I had the first visit with the gynecologist.It is very nice.He asked us a lot of questions and sent me enough tests: blood and urine analytics 24 hours (I hate it), ultrasound to week 11, eye background (although I did it in February and it was fine) and electro (that IThey did that same day and it was fine).
Tb made me an echo to confirm pregnancy.It's very cool!Although it is very Canijo, you hear how his heart beats and it is very exciting ... he already has his little shots and everything, although very small hahaha confirmed my gestation time.Now I'm 9+1
He told me that they would make me another echo in week 11, another in 16 and then I think one for quarter.
TB told me that what harms the fetus is sustained hyperglycemia.I say it because I think you carry it very well and 'nothing happens' for a 200 occasionally.If you do not have better than better but it is impossible to always be below 120 ... it is not possible.To think that millions of diabetics have had healthy babies and that it is not possible that they have not had a 200 ... I think you have to take care of themselves but within our possibilities and, from there, we can no longer control.
Of course, if you are doing a 180 in a post it tells you: Huy, here what?Did you eat more?Well, no lady, I did not eat anymore but it is not an exact science ... gynecologists are much less understanding than endocrine, although TB ​​is normal.
In short, I left the moment everything is going well.In spite of that, I still feel rare, to see if the thing is encouraging.
A kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/01/2012 5:06 a.m.

SUGARED, what an illusion!It seems that a good gynecologist has touched you, because I didn't even teach me the echo, he told me, everything is well beats his heart and nothing more ...
And it seems that it is half understandable with sugar ...
I begin to need a lot of insulin ... and this is increasing ... otherwise, I had been really well, and yesterday the thing was annoyed, all afternoon with hypoglycemia without much apparent explanation, and after dinnerI vomited the whole dinner and part of the food (there was the explanation of the hypos) I spent a Chunga night, but now I am better.I think he is not related to pregnancy, he had to sit something wrong, or a virus .. In addition, yesterday the littleI want to imagine when I grow up a bit !!!It already shows where the gut is palpating, the area where the little one is very hard :)

If you are already buying things for the little one, it is the baby's fair or something in El Corte Inglés, everything is with 15%, it is not much but what you buy is expensive it shows ... the good thing is that we canLeave in charge, so that they deliver it a month before delivery (or whenever you want) and if the time comes you do not want it, they do not charge you and if you keep it they keep you 15%... we have taken the base for nowFrom group 0 for the car, a backpack to wear the small sheets and the car cap (the rest of the car we buy in England, we are crazy: P).They are about 500 euros, and we save ourselves more than 70

tica's profile photo
tica
10/01/2012 7:15 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

My ethical mother.If things are needed ... I have not still looked at anything, it is soon and all I have done is to inform myself a bit about what I will need.But I will try to buy the right thing, which does not know where to put so much break.
The car, for example, I think there are cars that serve you tb as the first chair for the car, right?Some friends have been telling me but until I look to look at I am in the subject.

How are the others?
Do you still have connection problems?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 4:51 a.m.

Hi Chatis !!!
Well here I bring fresh news: yesterday I went at high risk.I am in my week 31, and my girl weighs already 1,900 !!!So if it continues to grow like this, they will cause delivery for week 37 !!In 6 weeks !!Come on, it's the month that is coming, I am a mother !!!Hahahaha ... what happens that the very fucking continues from buttocks, and it has been 3-4 months .... so I don't think I want to change ... I like that position, and now that it has lessspace .... well that ... that I see myself with Caesarea ... what a slaughter, but well. What else is bothering me of everything is being alone in the chirofano without my partner and unable to touch the baby ....ppfff ..... and nothing, in 15 days they see me again !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/02/2012 7:05 a.m.

Sugars, don't think I'm buying "pingos", in fact I have very little.The car, is that I bought the cart without a group 0 because I bought it in 70% prenatal and it was much cheaper like that.The only whim is the backpack to take the little one, but I think I will tell them that they do not bring it until after the delivery in case someone gives it to us.I know people who have justified with 4 backpacks of those ...

So Paula is a chubby ... Jo, you must die of wanting to have it (although you fear you would stop and go forward, you'll see how everything goes very well) my little girl continues to move a lot, theAnother day I had it in a very rare position (back to the gut), they made me walk and then I was standing: the head up and the feet down ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2012 7:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I will try to subscribe to an issue, to see if the mails arrive.That with how standing the forum is not worth entering ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2012 7:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I am signed and nothing arrives lately !!Before I got warnings to the mail ... but now they arrive from Veeeeez when.We can also make a group the diabetic moms and the search engines in Face, which is easier, right ???It's an option ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/02/2012 7:36 a.m.

The notification has come to me ...
I don't think it's bad about the Facebook group.I only ask for one thing: that it is not called "to be diabetes."Any other name but every time I see it ... it seems horrible to me: p a little more and that will be called "pregnant with diabetes and give birth to" haha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2012 7:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Kekiya, sometimes they change posture at the last moment!You will see that everything is going well!How little you have already ...

About Facebook, I prefer that I remain private.I mean, if we create a group in Face, people will see it, right?I have people in FC who do not know that I am diabetic and tb people who still do not know that I am pregnant ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 7:58 a.m.

Not sugared !!!In fact, private groups can be done, so that no one knows of their existence, and no one in the search engine can search or find.The only way to join would be someone to unite you, but nothing more. No see or read what you put or write.
And if you have another name, that this is horrible !!hahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/02/2012 8:03 a.m.

Hello girls!How are you?
We have not bought anything but looked yes, the stroller we will buy the capo and the chair because the zero group leaves us, and we will have to decide which model, that goes roll among all those there !!
Now it must be the baby's fortnight, a long time ago in a stroller store they told me that as the English Court did because all the stores did it, so to take advantage, I will not buy anything for now because it seems soon but those thatYou are in it is an opportunity.
Kekiya, that is, there is no other than caesarean section, right?What gives me the most is that the father's present cannot be, but what will be done to him!The weight that Paula has is more than normal for week 31?That is why have you scheduled delivery?I do not know, deep down as I refuse to caesarean section but in our case there is no other.
I remain the same, stable in terms of glycemia but the gut ... from week to week how it shows!
Anabeg, Kristyy, ... how were you?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/02/2012 8:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It seems very good about Facebook: d.In my case there are also people who do not know that I am diabetic.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/02/2012 8:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I think the Facebook group can be hidden, I don't have much idea, but it sounds like it could

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2012 8:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It's good ... hahaha then for my ok.I'm not very put on Facebook, I have it to have
Do you already have a belly?How much are you, 16 or 17 weeks, right?
I still have nothing ... In fact, I am less swollen than weeks ago.It makes me illusion that I get out but for now it seems that I will have to wait a little.
How do you carry the controls?I have changed the Lantus again, now I put it at noon (after the last visit with the endo) and it seems that I do better than twice.As in the morning I have more insulin sensitivity it covers me better than if I put it in the morning, which then does not arrive.Now the only thing is that I have two nights that I wake up with hypos.Today I will get less to see what happens.On the 11th I have analytics and echo, to see how.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 8:44 a.m.

Hello girls, I'm glad that you are all fine, the truth is that I enter every day but I have nothing to tell because of what you are talking about I can not even think.The bomb has been silent and my endo has gone to Berlin all month and I noticIt is where the educator is to see you can configure it.For the rest, I have been a week and a half of delay with the rule, but I do not think we have struck.I really want to go from everything because everyone passes from me, I don't know what to do .... I've been 3 weeks without anyone shoping and with the broken bomb, this is not normal

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/02/2012 9:38 a.m.

Hi Pachu!
But you can explain how you are, how you walk with the bomb, etc.In this thread there have always been people who were already pregnant and others who were trying good control to wear, etc.
From what I see you are discouraged ... jolin, it is not normal for anyone to help you with the pump.Don't you have frequent visits after you have put it?I don't know almost any bombs but when I debuted I had a weekly visit with my nurse and it did very well.
Cheer up!And explore your things!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2012 10:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.