{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Oh my petetes !!!Haha I don't know if for weight or why but I have a pain of standing plants!How fun is this pregnancy.Not to mention the fatigue that I carry, we also had to do many things at home: put some spotlights, change several points of light, put some hangers, paint and although it is my boy who takes care of everything, it gets dirty, and you wantNo, I don't stop still ...

I have also been a horrible diarrhea for 3 days, that since I do not pass it I will go to the doctor that if now I do not think it is good.

And for the rest, one day the good glycemia and another not ... well yesterday I went to dinner, and we ended at 12:30 at night, and without weighing the food, I was overwhelmed and I spent a perfect night, send eggs!!!Hahaha, I went up to 110 at the time and then all night to 80, I got up at 75 :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/23/2012 10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

There are girls because I don't know what happens to me but the sugar is uploading to me fast, as I am still in tests like who says to see if we can find the guideline.Tica tb happened to you the same?
Until that it adjusts and des with the doses it takes no ???
I am afraid that this does not work for me, before I was so good ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/23/2012 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How are you girls !! ????I've been trying to enter and didn't leave me!
Today I have a ps story that tells me about the prolactin !!Besis

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/25/2012 6:39 a.m.

Hello!!!
How are you?

Who said this was easy for pregnancy?ha ha ha

I have been in the lumbar area for three days.Well, it's not good in the kidneys, but a little more towards the ass.But as if it were a sciatic nerve .. I hope not because if so soon I catch that I don't want to think when it takes weight ...
On Friday I go to the gynecologist and if it has not happened to me I will ask him.I have not wanted to go on an emergency because it is bearable although I am not calm the truth.

With the Lantus I have tried to put two units before going to sleep and for the moment well, today I got up at 61 without nocturnal hypos.Let's see what lasts.

Last night I was also desperate because I had a berigon !!!And I said, my mother, nine weeks, it can't be that you have this belly.Now in the morning I am more deflated.So I suppose it is more belly as a digestion.Anyway, patience ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/25/2012 6:51 a.m.

Hello,

Well, not very well :( I've been a couple of downturn for a couple, every day I am more tired, and the days do not advance !!!Horrible diarrhea, and the pain of the gut muddy me the little one, but today I am fine and I still notice ... On Thursday I have an eco -school, so I will wait yesterday.It's the same, I don't know if it was for the virus I had or for pregnancy.

Glycemiae sometimes well and sometimes evil.But what I have learned that you don't have to be afraid to corrected, yesterday, without any apparent reason, I got up to 180 after eating ... I put 5 units to go down to 100 Why?No damn idea, maybe hormones or maybe whatever ... but I corrected with 3 and at half an hour as two others were still the same, if I got off I would already take a juice ... it is faster to correct a hypothan a hyper

Sugars, the same thing happened to me at the beginning a painful pain, which could not move, I was limping ... my brother left me a gossip of currents and I went well and rest, at 14 weeks it is already fine andIt has not hurt again (some discomfort but nothing similar).And the gut, at the end of the day I also feel much heavier, and above all at the beginning, in the morning I woke up "not pregnant" and in the afternoon I had a gut ... hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2012 7:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

What a tica, to see what they tell you on Thursday, but you'll see that everything is going well.How is your sister?

Yes, it is as you say it.Now, at noon, I could hardly walk.I planned to go swimming today but I think I will stay at home to see if at least I endure until Friday that I go to the doctor.It is that when it catches you it hurts a lot.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/25/2012 10:27 a.m.

My sister was made today ... my mother has called me, who is fine, but they have slept her completely and leave her until night under observation.Poor ...

Today bad day from the glycemia, at night I go to 100 and at half an hour 180, I changed the catheter but I have been pulling up all night ... I have come down, and now I am at 180: Oops:: oops :: oops: I'm fed up ... and I have more than 3 months: '(

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2012 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Goodssssssssssss !!!
I have not been able to enter these days, I did not leave me.
Tica, I feel a lot about your sister, I have read that they have made him curetFat prevented me from noticing it, at the end of pregnancy I had to go to where the midwife with the case, and everything was great, but it was for fat, it took 20 kilos:-/:-//
Sugared, I gave me ciabic tb in the previous pregnancy, but it happened to me and did not give me again, to see what the gine tells you on Friday, you already tell us
Pachu, how are you going with the bomb?What did they tell you in the prolactin gyne?
Alg, Kristy, Haribita, Kekiya, if there is any more because the same question: how are you going?
Well, something weird happened to me, when I went to the Social Security gyneThe normal thing, total that on Friday I bleed a little for saying nothing and so until yesterday, we are going that I have not needed or compress, I do not know, very weird, today no longer blood at all, I will wait to see these days if it falls stronger, but it has been a very rare rule, hahahaha
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/25/2012 4:43 p.m.

Good morning,

What is happening?You cannot enter the forum or at least not easily.I can't enter from the explorer, I have been able to go with Google Chrome.
I guess the other TB happens to you ...

Anabeg, the important thing is that he has come, right?So you can get back, right?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/26/2012 4:15 a.m.

I already notice: D

They say that if you eat something sweet it moves, and it is true.Yesterday, after dinner, I took a cookie with Nocilla, and the child (and the mother: p) The truth is that I did not get up, with the fat that must carry that !!!!

Yes, the forum is fatal, it will be the server, I suppose.

Anabeg, if you are going to get calmer to the gynecologist and take a look ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/26/2012 4:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, it is wrong if ... I do not let me in ...
Ummm cookie with nocilla that rich !!!Yesterday I ate when I read you !!!Hahaha
I don't walk very well, yesterday the gine told me that everything ok and the prolactin great !!But I am on an average between 65 and 70 in the posts ... and then I do not upload them even stop the bomb, my husband tells me to see if we have given in the garlic because of a week for here I am always the same yetthat I got the insu.
What happened to you before knowing that you were pregnant ???MY NO ELS ARE GREAT BUT SOMETIMES I DECOMENS A MONTON !!!I'm glad you're all well

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/26/2012 5:38 a.m.

Good morning Catis !!!
I don't know what happens to the forum.Normally when there were new answers, I sent me an email to let me know, and I have several days that nothing !!!And now I find all the Mogollon ....: Shock:
Well, I tell you!Yesterday I went to the endo, and nothing, he was taking me data from the bomb, glycemia etc ..... And the aunt goes and tells me that I see myself great !!And me: but nop can be, if I ultimately have many hyper !!!
And she scolding me with a pussy, telling me that it happens to me like the anorexics that are seen in a mirror. He says that although I am right, that I always look bad, and I look for a improvement that does not exist, since we are diabetics.Total, that to make matterswhat was my surprise ...... a 5.9 !!!!!!!!!!!!But what milk !!!!: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
My poker/disbelief face was maximum !!!!How is possible ???Come on, I was hallucinating tooooda in the afternoon.Whenever I go, I am made a poop, depressed, thinking of my dire figures ... and Joer, I leave happier than some castañuelas !!!!!:)) :)) Thus, I am glad !!!
And otherwise, little novelty.Next Monday, I return to high risk, to tell me how the baby follows, and little else.
By the way, in terms of symptoms ... Bufff ... I'm on week 30-31 (I already have a mess ...) and you are going to freak when you arrive.Apart from my boy to have to help me fit (I can no longer bend), I'm walking everywhere like swinging, like the penguins !!!And the baby, every time the movements are stronger, the heaviness is more intense, one more gets tired when doing anything, whether walking or anything ... and the worst ..... meals.With little food I feel satiated, and just eat, the baby pushes me the organs (stomach, lungs ...) up and I feel that I drown !!As if I had asthma !!How awful!!And I have to whistle to the couch to lie down, so that the girl does not pushes the gut there just food ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/26/2012 6:13 a.m.

Ah, and I forgot ... ultimately I give me many failures the pump if I put the catheter in the gut.Having it hard and strap, the catheter and uuf be folded .... the monumental is armed !!So already to childbirth ... I am going to bombard the area of ​​the side / kidneys and culete .... :?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/26/2012 6:14 a.m.

Kekiya, how good 5.9!Sometimes it happens that you go with an idea and give you good news.And you already have little, but of course ... it still has to grow more Paula, right?So the inconvenience you have there will continue but if they tell you that everything is not very bothering, hahaha!
Anabeg, that bleeding will be considered a rule, right?So count days and shortly to get back!
Sugared, how about lumbar pains?The truth is that it is a roll to have them but surely they leave and fresh like a lettuce.I am wonderful now compared to weeks ago, I am not so sleepy and I am more animated and less tired but in terms of sleeping ... 2 weeks ago I wake up every night around 4:30 in the morning and it is hard for me to come backTo sleep, but well.And as for the glycemia, well, the truth, and the pronounced hypos of before have disappeared.
Tica, more lively, right?Not to notice should be normal, right?Yes, I had heard that it may be normal for the fetus to be in a certain position for several days.And how about your feet?less fan?
Pachu, better with the pump?
Kristyy, how are you?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/26/2012 8:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I come from the endocrine, and very happy.The hemo has further lowered me: 5.3 And that I do not have hypos (and rather I have the grocery higher), I can spend five days without a single hypo.Kekiya we don't give a huh !!!Hahaha will anorexia comparison?

The feet during the week well, it is the weekend that as I move more.Now I go all day with sports (even work) on the subject of damping and well to see if it lasts.
Tomorrow if they tell me that everything is fine (I have ultrasound) I will stay quietly, between the stain they saw three weeks ago and my sister ... Well, in the end one eats my head a little ... in addition,With his good intention, I have very much on my family from my sister, yesterday I told you that I had been noticing it for a couple of days (but it doesn't say it worried or anything ...), my mother called me at 11 of the 11Night that the best thing is that I went to the emergency room and will remain calm.And I thinking, but if I'm fine, they believed that I was not going to sleep or something ... and today all my brothers wondering to see if I already noticed it ... sure it happens to us is uneasiness to all :)

I have not sleeping with pulling from before doing it, once the bathroom does not take it away from me (and that did not happen to me), but I fall asleep very fast.How much are you?Already in the second quarter?It shows that little by little glycemia

Kekiya, prove the leg on my legs or arm (I reserve them for the Dexcom) but it is surprisingly comfortable.In my life I would have put the sensor there, but I read that it lasted almost one more week (and with how expensive it is ...) and it is wonderful.Now I take it in the very tilted gut (because I have wedding and if not the dress is noticeable) and it is more uncomfortable, it hurts and with the mania that everyone touches me the gut ... haha.When I say arm, I say arm-hombro .... in the culete it does not harm, but it has ever released me sleeping, and it has not just been comfortable if you sleep Bocarriba

tica's profile photo
tica
09/26/2012 10:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
Pachu, the first weeks had uncontrolled controls but pulling up.
My mother Kekiya, you have nothing left ... and how good that hemo!
Tica, what a good TB!Congratulations.How are you now?
Alg, it seems better.Today it doesn't hurt so much.I am trying not to make many efforts and it seems that helps.At least until Friday they tell me something in my doctor.I guess they will make me the first echo ... I want!
By the way, I have not yet had hypos, which is supposed to have in the first weeks.I am in week 9 and I'm still quite stable.In the end I have added a unit of Lantus before sleeping and I get up below 100, and that's.

Is it normal that I do not happen to the hypos yet?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/26/2012 10:26 a.m.

Tica, I'm 15+4, now it seems that time passes a little faster.And I have noticed a lot of difference with the hypos, noticing them again while in 60 relieves a lot.When I went to the endocrine at the beginning of September I asked him about increasing the needs in the second quarter and told me that they were above all in the fast doses, but I am surprised that they were not tb in the basal, also seeing that youYou are increasing, we will have to see it little by little, and that stresses me a lot, although TB ​​I have to say that I am calmer and I think it is because of the hormones of pregnancy.
Sugared, as for the hypos of the first quarter I do not know, I think I began to notice later than ethics, but hey ... as each person is different if you get rid of them and you are stable, wonderful.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/26/2012 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Ah tica, congratulations on hemoglobin !!
And one thing that I usually think ... Despite knowing that hemo is going to be good or acceptable I always have the doubt of those days (bad) that we have had high may have hurt the fetus, although that does not break the meanof the hemo:-/

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/26/2012 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I return from the echo ... 3 hours !!First I have taken an hour late, then I was on your back and tells me, I can only tell you that your heart beats, you don't see anything, go around and go back to 45 min.I have eaten, I have been walking and I have returned, I have been waiting for me about 20 minutes and at least I was in a good position.The heart well, but be careful and that I continue taking care of me as until now (so that the first quarter is the most dangerous, it is not true, they are all very important ...), which is the most pathologyCommon in women with diabetes (which grows too much the tab of the heart).For now it is perfect, but within 7 weeks another echocardiography.He told me that everything looked normal (the stain of the other time, size ...) and we have been happy with our two photophraphy :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/27/2012 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I'm glad everything goes well.
Tomorrow I have the first visit with the gynecologist.Let's see how.The truth is that I am excited Jijiji to see how I go out, I'll tell you.

Alg, don't think about the bad.I believe that because we have some bad controls punctually it does not have to affect the fetus.It would be bad if they were sustained.It is impossible to stay stable nine months without an out -of -objective value.

How are you the others?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/27/2012 10:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.