{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Sugared, give yourself time with the Lantus, I think you need more than three days to see if you do well.When I returned to the Lantus after being with the NPH it was difficult for me to see what time was the best to put it on, and after three changes of time I won but more a quick prick.
I have been with more resistance to the Lantus for a few days, for example if before I lay with 100 I needed to make right now I do not do and lift myself well, and the same thing happens to me in the snack, just as 80 at 5 in the afternoon, I arrive atThe dinner between 60 and 70 without taking anything, even if it gives me the one -hour walk.At the moment I will not modify it because I am fine but it is a bit weird.And it is that two weeks ago the endocrine told me that it was good that I always did some Recena (Yogurt Type) because it was many hours on an empty stomach, but of course I make you right to be in 100 because I get up higher and I do not want that either.I don't know what to do.
Tica, it is a roll to think about the color of the room, but what seems to me more roll is decorating it for a baby and when they have 3-4 years to have to paint it again, which has to give a laziness!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/20/2012 6:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls!I'm glad you all go, I have a couple of days of Bajon, well a little sad because two friends have told me that they are pregnant and I am glad but I see that I cannot or do not leave me or things like that and things like that and things like that andI get a little depressed, I have somewhat tristona a few days, but it will happen to me, it always happens to me, the good thing is that they told me the results of the prolactin and on Tuesday I will go to the gynecologist to tell me what it means, of a 43It has dropped to a 23 and is within normal according to the values ​​that come on paper to themselves tell you. I have two or three days with chest pain, they even hurt me when I do not know what it will be, it can be fromThe ovulation?Now that I know that I have ovulated and when maybe that is a symptom?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/20/2012 8:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu, I don't understand what you are from donor.You go on the way, they have already put the bomb and in fact you are already trying, right?
That chest can be for ovulation but, you already overalled days ago, right?Ovulation symptoms last little, not so many days.What you describe is a typical pregnancy symptom but it would be very soon for you to have them ... come on, I say.
With the bomb do you go well?Do you think the bolis?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/20/2012 10:25 a.m.

I don't think it's pregnancy, and ovulation peak gave me last Friday !!I suppose it will be a subject or something I will look at, if I still hurt the doctor to see.
I am tristona so I think that as I see that the day is approaching, I am more anxious ... I will try to encourage me
With the great bomb very happy and still making her and making adjustments ....
I'll tell you.
I see that you are fine !!!Glad to hear it!!
Tica your hard and not paint that there are many precious vinyl !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/20/2012 11:23 a.m.

Hello girls !!!How about everything ?? !!!I continue with the chest pains, every day it hurts more, I voted to take something and if in the afternoon I still hurt the doctor on guard to see what they tell me.How were you ???I am looking forward to it this week !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/21/2012 7:01 a.m.

I need to do sports !!!!!!!!!!I need it!!!!!!!!!I look to my dogs when they are two weeks without taking real walks, I need to run, I need to feel light ... and the months I am missing.I fatigo to climb three floors on the stairs, my abs have disappeared and if it occurs to me to lie on the floor I look like gilipollas getting up.I was slightly noticed by muscles in my arms, now I have grandmother's arms, any day I start hanging my skin.I had a thousand dates marked this month for 10k, 15K races, even a meida-marraton ... hahaha if now they take away this of the gut I don't run 100 meters !!!!If I get pregnant again, I don't stop doing sports unless they tell me that if I'm not still losing the child ... people until 7 months run, at their own pace, but they run ... It is worth that diabetesIt is shit, but it is also shit weigh 7-8kg more, and as they pretend that it does not fat if before it was running more than an hour a day ... (which were more than 1000 calories ...)

That's, I have already relieved !!

The glycemia today, but had been well for two weeks.I will not drama ... I suppose it is because I do not carry the continuous meter these days (my sensor spoiled on Wednesday and I wantedI get up will whistle (which does not mean that I get up a couple of times and if I find it weird, I look at me) than if for a file-x the food makes more effect than expected I do not have to wait at two hours toCorrect myself, if I see that in half an hour that is going into chopped, two more units and there is no hyper in the post ...

I don't know who asked Pachu if there was a difference between the bomb and the bolis ... seriously, try to let you try the bomb after pregnancy, now I have 3 different and "very different" basal to me is that the Lantus me meHe sat like a kick in the ass.In fact, the endocrine proposed to me as a guinea pig to try the bomb in Aragon, is that I would go crazy with the happy lantus !!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/21/2012 7:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

hahahaha, because if you knew that nochecic I am happening ..... Fle, and it doesn't matter if I put aside, on the other side, face up, or making the bridge pine ... It's horrible sleeping like this ...
The glycemia?PPPFFF ... there are better days, there are worse days ... but none perfect..
As for insulinas .... years ago I had the lantus, and I sat so deeply bad (I had 3 serious hypos), that they changed it to Levemir and the Holy Hand !!Of course, after the pump candy, I do not return to the bolis or coña.I was not having a bad time when a little insulin was entrenched in my thigh .... what a pain !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/21/2012 7:52 a.m.

The pump is a radical change.Now I would not exchange it for anything, I have never renamed glycemia so well, except when I was in 5.9

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/21/2012 8:01 a.m.

Hello,
I asked the bomb ... I don't just convene, simply because I feel freer with the bowling (it can be wrong I do not say no) and because my experience with them is good.In fact, they wanted to put it at the beginning but get a good hemo faster but I decided to wait and download it with the bolis.

Tica, don't you let you do anything at all?I don't know ... you can go swim but at a very slow pace or walk quickly ...
I see that it is normal to stress a lot in pregnancy, either for one thing or another ... I have moments when I feel very happy but others I am sunk in misery for no reason ... fuck with hormones!I need to stabilize me emotionally ...

Kekiya, have you taken a lot of weight?
I am not worried at the moment but I have read things and apparently it is important superrr not to get weight.And I see it a little: 1-2 the first quarter, 3 approx the second, the rest the third to a maximum of 9-12.It seems very little ...
I do not understand that the fourth month is already noticing the belly but you have not taken weight.How is that possible?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/21/2012 8:14 a.m.

Well ... I'm going to give a positive vote to the Lantus: d.Now I am better than ever, as for hemoglobin.The truth is that I am quite regular and if before pregnancy I did not have this HB it was because it did not do everything to the letter.I understand that your case, euthes, you were wrong with the Lantus for the effect of dawn and other things, I don't know.And of course, that you have tried the bolis and the bomb you know how to differentiate better.
I will tell you if I end up hating the lantus in a few weeks when it begins to need more insulin, but for now I am very happy.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/21/2012 8:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Good girls, how is everything going?We are already in week 19 and in principle everything seems good to go, at least from the doctor's point of view.My partner has regulated sugar 90% of the time, but sometimes - especially when eating out - sugar goes up through the clouds (a classic for many).

On the Internet there is a lot of information on high levels of sugar in the first quarter of pregnancy and the consequences it has on the baby.But there is not too much information on high sugar levels in the second quarter (apart from Macrosomia).

What consequences can the fact of being 1 night with the sugar at 200 in the second quarter?Is it equally "negative" that if this occurs in the first quarter?

Obviously, each diabetic breast is a world, and in most cases, the answer to this question is;"Nothing has to happen for one night", but the importance given to the first quarter is much greater than the one given to the second.

Does anyone have a little information about the second quarter of a diabetic mother?You can "relax" one - potatoes included- in this quarter more than in the first.I put relax in quotes ...

Thanks for the answers in advance and many encouragement to all !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2012 8:23 a.m.

What goes !!!Face, arms and legs, they remain the same. I have only increased gut and chest. I think I carry about 6-7 kg

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/21/2012 8:25 a.m.

Today I got the hospital letter with the last analysis.We have started the pregnancy with a glyc of 5.4.Let's see how much we finish it.There is already heart activity and I will have to be continuously making checks both in the endocrine, and with my gynecologist and in the maternal hospital.

If girls, being pregnant is a real shit and who says otherwise lies or has been very lucky.And if you have to continue working much worse.At the moment I continue with my maternal decline until February, then I will ask for the decline because what is left from me to be much worse and there is no company that from one day to the free week to carry out the necessary controls.Of that, I'm going to rejoice in not being in Spain.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2012 9:18 a.m.

Very good Hemo Haribita, hopefully you can keep it.

Today we are a little sad, my sister who was waiting for a baby has told her that the thing does not go well, I don't know details, but either it loses it naturally in a few days or will make a curettage.She is very sad because she has a lot of difficulty getting pregnant, they had been trying for 3 years ... Hopefully she will soon be pregnant again.Well it was just 7 weeks, it's a hard stick, but I hope it doesn't cost him a lot to lift his head ... fear gives me.

Today I went to see the daughter of a cousin who was born on Monday.He is beautiful, so tiny, a little angel ... Ayyy who wants "the day" to arrive "

And otherwise little, well, that we have started the weekend arguing with the theme "in -laws" Ayyy, a few years ago I came to take fear for the weekends (we always discussed for other issues ...) I hope I don'tIt happens again ....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/21/2012 5:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What a tica sorry for your sister ... what a shame ... I have a friend who can't stay and when I finally stayed at the fault of work for not resting it, I lost it.I hope everything goes well !!
I surely have to argue on Sunday because I have food where in -laws.
My chest still hurts by the nipples and the lower part of the chest, I am scared by Quw they have never hurt, in life and I give myself to the emergency room but there were many people and surely I would have to wait for a lot of hours there and sure hours therethat more people would need it more than me to wait to see but I can't stand up without a bra ... in short

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/21/2012 7:36 p.m.

Justecano, I have not found more info of the second and third trimester and hyperglycemia than macrosomia, but I suppose there will be more consequences.
Tica, encourage your sister and not lose hope.
Pachu, if you don't want to wait so much in the emergency room, they still solve you by phone and calm you down a little.
Sugared, how about the Lantus?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/22/2012 7:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, I'm seeing that I will need a dose at night at 4 at 4I will decide.
What a tica ... many dosses for your sister.
A kiss for all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/22/2012 3:34 p.m.

Haribita, I lack work as much as I need.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/22/2012 3:36 p.m.

Hello chatinas, how do you carry the weekend?I make 12 -hour shifts at work .... uuuffff ..... or die of fatigue or revent !!
Yes, ok, sitting work, but with everything and with that it makes me heavy, horrible !!!My legs hurt as if I had run a marathon, and the gut ... pppfff ... apart from giving me a lot of contractions of those of Braxton Hicks, I don't know how to sit.The girl is bigger every day, and there are times that I feel as if I drowned ... as if I missed the air .... uuuffff ... and I still have 3 weeks for low ... if I don't dieIn the attempt !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/22/2012 3:44 p.m.

Kekiya patience !!!There is less for that decline !!!
I tb do long shifts and standing, fear gives me when I stay because I don't have to sit
The rest that such ???I continue with my pains and they don't happen to me .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/22/2012 9:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.