{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

The MSJ Kristyy crossed

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/18/2012 10:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That also telling the 20 of Lantus Claro!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/18/2012 11 a.m.

Jobar what value !!!I'm afraid to get to me when I have 8 units to put that and above night !!!What a fear

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/18/2012 11:29 a.m.

Hello girls!
On the vaccine the years that I have put it I have caught flu so I spend. Two years were two days with fever so nothing.
Kristy If you are going to sleep below 120 and you get hiccups you are slow..It is the section of the night the truth.
I am grated with the control when eating. It does not think it is more reasonable to do it at two hours when you have already done the digestion?
Tomorrow I go to the endo and ask him.
Another thing is that feeling of being rare, like swollen and rare. Don't happen to you?I believed that pregnant women felt super happy ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/18/2012 3:03 p.m.

JA !!!!!!!!Super happy says ... I guess it gives you as it gives you, now that I am almost 9 weeks I go a little better, but so far it has been horrendous, vomiting, nausea, bad ostia, crying for everything ... Anyway,That super happy ... I suppose the body has to get used to it, feeling up to me, and it is because of fluid retention and gases
Anyway, to finish touching the C **** after eating at 183, 4 quickly and at two hours to 220 ... I already laugh PQ this is already really desperate, where are the hypos of the first quarter???

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/18/2012 4 p.m.

Goodssssssss !!!
Tica, I have always had very regular rules, but of course after what happened ... they told me a month, month and a half, I do not obsess anything, I am not going around the jar, when I have to go down then welcome,hahaha
I see that you go with glycemia ... I didn't imagine that it would be so complicated.
I put 3-4 units of fast as maximum, my mother I read that 18 and it gives me a country :)) :)), I still of honeymoon after 2 and a half years, and that he follows, hehehe
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/18/2012 4:32 p.m.

That's anabeg that lasts for you the maximum !!!
I miss a year and a half !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/18/2012 6:19 p.m.

Kristyy, tries to regulate the lantus first, see if you get up every day at breakfast or dinner, and then you upload it or not, and ... by putting 2 doses of Lantus, you don't get the effect of one over another?I don't last 24 hours either and what I do is put 1 quickly about 12 noon since the lantus put it at 2. And after regulating the lantus regulates the rapids and always tries to eat the same amount of HC fortake the truquillo better.
And the hypos of the first quarter also cost me to notice them and those of the mornings were impressive, from week 8 I had to start lowering the Lantus until I have not stabilized with 8 units less.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/18/2012 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, it seems to me that I have found the problem, the needle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!It has been to change it and I am already stable before dinner at 140, after dinner 109 and at two hours 102 ... I think that tonight I will endure like this, to see if they give me hypos or not, as the needle will be to kill me!!!
Albe as always the same hydrates, if I see that I am going to eat out or something that I cannot weigh, I spend quickly and I control every hour, I prefer a small hypo to be at 230!For example yesterday I ate in the Chinese and I put 30 quickly, and after eating I was 90, so perfect, I like a piece of fruit and I already avoid the hypo.
And I still say, from Hipos the first quarter I have not noticed either more or less, the same, the nocturnal hypos and those of before the food as before it happened to me, that is, in my case that the sugar down the sugar falls more in theI have not noticed first quarter!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/18/2012 6:35 p.m.

Good morning girls !!I tell you my night, as I told you I went to sleep at 102, at 2.30 I got up and I was at 88, but I have preferred not to eat anything, and this morning I was 126 ... It is not a figure of 200, but I don't understand because I climbed if I was in 88 and I didn't eat anything ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/19/2012 3:23 a.m.

Kristy If you upload you without eating anything is that you lack Lantus, have you uploaded the unity that the endocrine told you?Wait a couple of days and if you get on the night, get another (or two, because your body seems to need very high doses of insulin), when you get the night to spend well, you will have the lantus well calculated and then it will be easierCalculate the insulin you need for food.

Another thing, don't you always change the needle?It is always important, but more in pregnancy because an infection would now be a big problem;)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/19/2012 3:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, you are right, I have not uploaded the unit of Lantus !!!!!
The needle changed her twice x boli, it is what they told me in social security because they did not give many more ... obviously I plan to change once a day seen what was seen, and the issue that my body needs a lotInsulin, it's days!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/19/2012 4:20 a.m.

Good morning!
Today I had endo and we have spoken precisely about the nights.
By the way, last hemo 6.6.I have stayed the same but I am happy because I do not make hypos so the thing is stable.
Some mornings I am higher than others for no apparent reason.Then he told me to look at me at 4 in the morning:
- If I'm going down, there is right
- If I am high, I will leave the lantus in two punctures, the morning that I now put with 16 units and one before sleeping with 4 units
Kristy helps you ... when glycemia is being done day, you can upload you yet without eating anything because the body 'prepares to spend more'.That is why a high value in the morning may be due to the bouncing of an early morning hypo or that spontaneous rise.With the control of the 4h you can find out the reason.

The hypos in the first quarter I am either having it but I don't need more doses either.At the moment, in week 8 I am quite stable.Let's see what lasts.

Kristy, when do you say you are 9 weeks, do you base yourself in the last rule?
It is that today the endo has asked me and I have explained that, according to ovulation (August 10) (I know why I used test), I'm 6 weeks.But of course, I had the last rule three weeks before, not two ... It's a bit mess.

Anabeg, I have not been on a honeymoon for a long time and still need little fast dose.I think that varies depending on the body.Look, with normal values ​​I wear 3 units.

TB has confirmed that I can have tea, exercise (bike, tape, pool. Aerobic no) and that I can eat raw fish if I have previously frozen it (Sushi theme I did not see me capable 9 months without eating).Moreover, as Christmas will catch me if I take half a glass of wine one day nothing will happen to me.Come on, you have to take care of yourself but neither do it obsess and not live.

Now on Friday 28 the first with the gynecologist to see how and with the endo already on October 5.He told me that even though we will see each other quite often ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/19/2012 6:11 a.m.

Sugared, how good that everything goes well :)
For the calculation of the weeks it is done with the echo they usually do at 7-8 weeks.Something similar happened to me, I ovuld the third week (not 14 days after the rule) and when I went they insisted on saying that I was one more week (and I knew no, more than anything because that week I had not beenhere my partner).When they echoed me, they corrected the date.You have to count two more weeks since you opened.And whenever they ask you the date of the last rule, you tell him that date ... it is the "corrected" date
And how lucky they let you do sports, nothing at all ... he says it is much easier to control the glucose without sport (and it is true) but I miss it very much :(

tica's profile photo
tica
09/19/2012 6:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I also think it is easier to control glycemia without doing intense sports, what is best to walk.In the morning I go to work walking, about 25 minutes, I assure myself to get well in mid -morning, and in the afternoon I return and I turn a turn I walk an hour or so.So those weekends of family food or afternoons on the couch come fatal to me and I get very nervous if I do not move.
Sugared, in his day I asked the endo of two doses of Lantus and told me that it was dangerous because it lasts much more than 12 hours and could get the effect together, and that each endocrine is different, to see if you are doingWell with the guidelines that have given you and give in the nail.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/19/2012 7:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, apparently the Lantus that I wear in the morning does not reach the next morning and that is why there are days that I am higher on the goal.Anyway, I have to see the controls of 4 in the morning to rule out hypoglycemia.We'll see but I think I'm going to need it because I usually notice them.
I agree that it costs more to control glycemia with sport.But I don't do every day and it's not intense.Now I am going to swim a couple of afternoons and what I do is control before and if I am below 100 I take a ration of fruit or bread.I swam about three quarters of an hour at my rhythm and at dinner I get well.But go, it's not an intense rhythm.More than anything to move a little because I am sitting at work all day and many nights I feel swollen.
The echo they do it next week, in the visit of 28. But according to that date 'corrected', what we said, I am in week 8.
I have read that during the first quarter you don't have to take weight but I think I'm going to take.I don't know if it's weight or I feel fans.
Alg, have you taken weight so far?(You already said yes)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/19/2012 8:20 a.m.

Sugared, I am 9 according to the last rule date, which was 7/7, and as I have already made 3 echoes, in the last one I did with 6 weeks M confirmed that I was 6, because I have no idea ofWhen ovules or when not ...
Jo, what a fast you need!I quickly can't eat a piece of fruit!
Today I am with kidneys, I have gone to walk and now I am crushed although today it seems that the controls are much more acceptable than yesterday, I hope to continue like this.
The theme of the Lantus did not last all day, so the first thing they did was to leave it, so I arrived very well when eating.
Sugared, today I will control at 4 in the morning, because these days I have done it at 2.30.

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/19/2012 2:45 p.m.

I think I have fattened almost a kilo and has been mostly in these last two weeks, but before I already noticed swelling in the abdomen and on the sides.This Saturday I will turn 15.
Kristyy, each person is different, to my TB I find it very fast but if you need well.I put 5 at breakfast, 1 at half mñn, 5 at food and 4 at dinner.I'm glad you're better with glycemia.
Ethics, what do the pains?better?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/19/2012 3:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I am better, sleeping a lot, but I feel good about the rest of the day :) I haven't called me neufrologo and still swollen, although I "do pipi" and I don't have pain.
I want to arrive next Thursday (one week) because I have an appointment to make me an echocardiogram and see if they tell me if the hematoma has left.They told me to make a relative rest, walk little, no relationships, ... and you want not, even if I find myself well, I go from work to the couch, from the couch to bed and from bed to work ... well, yesterday, yesterdayI went out with the dogs for a walk half a horita, who wanted to walk a little ... but to see if they tell me that everything is ok and I can do something before being very fat :)

My boy wants to paint the room, to take advantage of the last days of heat (and be able to have open windows) we still wait for the week of the Pilar, as much of party as not ... this year any return and soon for home... But we do not know how to paint the room, we do not agree: he wants a typical baby room, very soft colors, just combine two pastel colors ... some wall at lines, but if we paint it like that at 4 yearsWe will have to change again.I would leave it as it is (a peach color but it is not a smooth color, it does like waters ... they look good, but Igaul is a slightly strong color) and buy some vinyl or something ... to see who wins in this...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/20/2012 4:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How difficult is this regulating the Lantus ...
It turns out that this morning had a hypo that has awakened me.Let's see if in the end it will be that I have plenty of Lantus ... I will wait a few more days to see if it is fulfilled.Because another option is perhaps putting it at noon, so when it is running out it is in the morning that is when I have more insulin sensitivity.

What a little not alge?But you already have a belly, right?
Yes, I right now is as if I had lost the shape of the waist, everything is more square haha, even if the clothes come to me.

Tica, it is a continuous negotiation.We have to change floor because we are small.And I want to do it before being very fat.

The others how are you going?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/20/2012 5:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.