{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I already have the results of the hemo and the truth is that a little discouraged, I am in 7.1 %.I waited for a less but good pelin.
Touch to wait a little more to start looking and continuing to go down: D

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
09/04/2012 5:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya is that it is not for the recirtes because the bomb is at home, it is because the endo does not call me when the one who puts them goes and why I have called those who puts them that if not ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 5:40 a.m.

JUUUUAS, well ... we already know how social security works .... If we add cuts, pissed off doctors, etc .... Well, even ... is what there is, although we all pay social security, theService is many times nefarious, and the sad thing is that for you to serve you well and in conditions, where a private one is ...
Anyway, there are people, doctors, etc.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 5:43 a.m.

Aya inmape a lot of encouragement, fear gives me when I have had a bad weeks ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 5:45 a.m.

Inmape, what treatment are you carrying?but you have proposed to put a bomb, ask for it, I know much easier to get good results with her :) Well, after 4 hours I am already less than 100 to see how long hard

tica's profile photo
tica
09/04/2012 5:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am with Humalog and Lantus.
My endocrine does not want to put the bomb and it is not very in favor of changing the lantus.The truth is UQE I have improved a lot, in January I was with a hemoglobin of 9.6 % and in January 2011 that had enormous stress in 12 %.

It will also be normal that when we strive so much and do not get the expected results we discourage ourselves a bit.

Anyway on September 17 I have an appointment with my endocrine and I will raise the bomb that tells me again ..

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
09/04/2012 6:09 a.m.

Hello girls,
Today I had a visit with the endo (the substitute, mine returns on 21).Well, also a doctor's charm.He has looked at the controls and told me that well, but that we adjust a little more.Objective: between 60 and 90 before meals and 120 an hour later.With some clear margin.Total, that we will monitor weekly, via mail or telephone, and some face -to -face.That is, every week I pass the controls by mail and comment on them.Now I have an appointment with mine ‘official’ on the 21st but the process is the same.
He told me that the first quarter increases insulin needs.I understood it backwards.But in my case it has been as she says.Last week I already got the lantus and a fast unit at each meal.Today we have uploaded the quick to be within the target at the time.
The issue of visits is quite good.Both the gine and the endo visit on Fridays and they agree to give you the same day, so in principle well.I have the first with the gyne, and it does not match but from here all rolled.
He has also made the recipe for folic acid.He says that I do not worry about not having been taking it, that the gynecologist will give me other vitamins that supply him.
For the rest, the only thing I notice is the increase in chest.I don't know if it's very soon for that but I notice, they are bigger.I have started to put on antiestrías cream because as I follow at this rhythm ... On the other hand, I have lost a little weight, nothing important but I am thin and when I lose 200g it already shows (I exaggerate a little).I do not think it is important because in theory the first quarter you do not have to climb and generally in summer I lose something because of the heat so as long as it is not very significant I will not give importance.
Tomorrow I will start swimming.I already commented that I did Aerobic but now I dare, so I will go to the pool because I notice a little stressed (for no reason).Well, it can be because before I smoked something.I know, it's irresponsibility and it's fatal ... I didn't smoke much but now I don't smoke at anything and the truth is that it is costing me a little more than I thought.
Pachu, luck with the bomb.Let's see if you are lucky and put you at once.
Inmape, 7.1 is very good.You have improved a lot.And it happens very often, that you expect a little less ... above all, if you guide yourself by the glycometer average ... yes it is a bit, but we have all going down and little by little you get it.Especially encouragement, you already have it Chupao!
To which you are already: what care are you following for the skin and others?I only antiestrías.I know it is soon but I have very dry skin and I think I will not get rid.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/04/2012 11:55 a.m.

Well girls have left the gyne and everything great and ok!And they have sent me a MSJ to tell me that they definitely put the bomb on Friday !!!What are you afraid to give me, I know it's the best and those that you have a bomb is doing very well but is it normal to be afraid?It's like I'm going to stop being me and it will depend on a machine, it is not very different from now with the bowling but I am quite afraid of the truth.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 12:51 p.m.

Sugars had not read your MSJ!
I am former man, 6 years ago and left him why he gave me a syncope in the band's full concert (I play in a music band the clarinet and the saxo) and in a concert I started dizzy and gave me the syncope, since then I enter as anxiety every time I smoked a cigar and look at the fear of suddenMeals (because I don't know but it is when I most wanted and a lot of water for tobacco anxiety!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 1:02 p.m.

Pachu, it's logical you are afraid ... or "Cosilla". The most normal in the world !!You will be nervous, and possibly the same day, you get a thousand doubts, you cannot sleep, you are pending the bomb at all times ... but that is the first days.As soon as you have been a month, it's already eaten bread !!!
My beginnings were not easy, since they gave it to me, and Ale, there you manage your alone !!And of course, I didn't see results other than the bolis.But well, as in everything, there are always good endos, and endos passages.As soon as they give you a couple of counts of counts and learn (at first you will overwhelm with so much number) then it is bread ate !!!
And as soon as you see that thanks to your effort, constancy and counts, you begin to see well results, you get a rush of adrenaline ... hehehe. It is the reward for so much effort. And the comfort that the bolis gives not on each2 for 3 ... you will tell us;)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 1:38 p.m.

Sugared, every endo is a world, to less hemo greater tranquility, obviously, but a 7 -year hem being pregnant is more than acceptable if we have 8.4, more than anything because I did not go to look for the baby, so to go downOne of at least 8.3 to 7 in the first trimester of pregnancy is my obligation.
They take me at the Clinic Hospital in Barcelona, ​​we are not talking about ambulatory and I speak of here at the time you say pregnancy both before and during you go to the gestational endocrine and say that at least hemo to a 7.

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/04/2012 1:47 p.m.

Hello girls!
You have returned ethical, how good !!And let's see if you are improving the glycemia, I suppose that a moment will come that are more or less normal, right?The truth is that I fear a little to get to the weeks that you are Kekiya and you for the lack of control that can be taken, me it gives me!
Sugared, I recently give myself almond oil + moisturizer in the gut, hips and chest, although I still don't have something I am already noticing.And it also happened to me the first weeks I need more insulin, I climbed the fast and the lantus did not touch it.But from week 8 I had to lower the basal, before I put 22 of Lantus and now I put 16 units, and I have been stable for two weeks.
Courage to which you are lowering the HB, with time, patience and ending with the fingertips as strainers everything is achieved!
Come Pachu, you have nothing left for the pump.
Inmape, in his day, before pregnancy, I told the bomb to end, it made it a bit difficult because we had to ask for it, teach you, ... that is a long time.In the next consultation it was he who asked me if he was still interested and how he was well controlled with the Lantus I told him no, that is, if you want to put it in you insist because they cannot refuse.
Well ... And today they have echoed 12 weeks, and all good, low risk.It is impressive, it measures 6cm and the fingers, eyes, ... speechless are distinguished, we have stayed when we see it !!And for the rest I am quite stable with the glycemia, I cannot complain, but I still be careful with the hypos, and there are times that being in 50 I have no symptoms.And next week Gine and Endocrine ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/04/2012 5:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

To my tb I spend the issue of having to climb the fast and the lantus, after eating the other day I was at 110 at the hour and a half, and at 4h to 198 ... I pray because they are things that I do not understand .... I'm going to go up the novorapid until I find it because I need more insulin right now ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/04/2012 5:42 p.m.

Thank you very much for the animals girls !!!!They are appreciated, the truth is that I want to have it on but Lugo no longer appears so much when it can be so ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/05/2012 7:33 a.m.

Yes, but you imagine that you just have to click once every 3 days .... And when you need an extra bolus, to tighten a button, solved, you don't need to torture extra punctures ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/05/2012 7:44 a.m.

TOC!TOC!TOC!Can?

Another pregnant diabetic that adds to the post.Week 4+0.The substitute for my gynecologist asked me what I needed to confirm pregnancy in writing as soon.And I, is the bad thing about being a diabetic that I take all the pregnancy of doctors.Serious.

At the moment, we continue in honeymoon.Except a couple of high values ​​after a pizza or eating rice, the others, good.But they want to lower the values ​​from before breakfast that are between 95 - 110. So I already have an appointment for next week with the endocrine and diabetologist.We will see if they continue to offer me the possibility of carrying a continuous bomb and meter.Although I think I am going to buy it, yes or yes.

At the moment you can only confirm pregnancy and nothing else.Not even if it is double that is what I fear most at the moment.

I feel good, although I already tell you that I am overwhelmed because I know what awaits me.And this time with a baby to take care of.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2012 9:17 a.m.

Pachu, the bomb is a barAsHigh ... Apart from all types of Bolus and the thousand advantages you have.And yes, you're going to get fed up.I will no longer give the bomb to enjoy the beach and forget the gossip (bomb and dexcom) but only a month, ... the difference in the treatment ofDiabetes is abysmal (and it is not because "being the most", but I have used an egg of types of insulin and combinations, and there is no color ...)

I return a little "sad" or worried of the endocrine.It seems that I solved the change of insulin needs, climbing everything and today I have already been on average 100 ... of sugar will not tell me anything, that I know enough ... but it has stayed with theFly behind the ear with my tension.I have always been to have it short, even once I did not rise from 3 the minimum (it is a buried) they had to give me medication, but now I am 13 and Pico and 7 it has told me that if the drop rises from 9 to emergency.To eat without salt, little exercise and no caffeine :( to look at me twice the tension and that I point it ... Does anyone know any good tension apparatus? He told me to look at the Omron brand, but ha andso many ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2012 9:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Haribita, that my finger has gone, what good news!Glückwunsch!I suppose that now to click insulin and be supercontrolled, the good thing is that being from honeymoon it will be more complicated to make very accentuated peaks with the food ... Let's see if those Germans spoil you a lot !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2012 9:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

how much are you?I understood that in pregnancy it is normal to have the tension and that many times Caesarea has to be done because of that, but I tell you like that a little without knowing much ...
One thing, can you take Coca Cola Zero during pregnancy?They say that it is going well for the nausea, but I did not remember asking the educator that by the way go and not go it would have been the same ...
How did you carry the nausea?It is that every day I am worse and everything that is meat has to be 5 km from me, I cannot open the fridge if I know there is meat ... and I do not like fish !!!!!!!!!!:-/:-/:-/:-/

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/05/2012 10 a.m.

Kristyy, I'm 20 weeks ... And I Coca-Cola Zero did take.I love coffee and Coca-Cola.And I left the coffee because I didn't sit well, but the Coca-Cola ...: '(one a day I fell ... today I have said goodbye to it ....

I had no nausea, so I can't help you in that.But I asked the endocrine what he did with pregnant diabetics with vomiting and told me that there is medication and that in this case they are treated from the beginning (for "normal" pregnant women they wait for the second quarter to see if the nausea are passed alone)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2012 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.