{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls!

Well, today I started the routine ... what a laziness ...
Yesterday we gave the news to my partner's family and very happy as well.In theory today I start the sixth week.I say in theory because I still don't clarify how much I am: shock: I ovulo after three weeks of coming my rule, that's why I don't know.
Tomorrow morning I go to the substitute endo.I will take the profiles that are not 10 but neither is very bad.Let's see what he tells me.I will ask him about folic acid because since I didn't know anything I haven't been taking it.
I have already passed the abdominal discomfort.What I have is quite pain in my breasts.There are days that I have to sleep with a sports bra because if it is not unbearable.Otherwise I'm still good.

Kristy, I guess each medical team is a world but go, to me with a 7.2 they told me to wait to try to stay at least to be below 7. He thinks that good control for an unabled person is below 7 andDuring pregnancy it is stricter, being ideal below 6.5.
By this I do not mean that a person with a hemo of 8 has safe problems and one with a hemo of 6 has no chance of having complications.Come on, surely your baby is good if you also put all your effort, but I think we must be aware that it is not ideal and not transmit a message that nothing happens.
They take you in a hospital or an ambulatory?

Alg, Anabeg, Kekiya, Tica, etc ... How are you going?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/03/2012 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Pachu, on honeymoon they told me what a good time to have, because I have very good diabetes, and very good controls.
Kristy, how well listen to the heart, that illusion, I'm very happy, now to take care of a lot.
Sugared, see tomorrow with the endo, to take care of yourself.
ALG, TICA, etc.how are you?
The lower the hem is better, but then there will be cases and cases, because I have always had the hemo well, but my endo explained that I had to have less than 7.
Here without news, I have not lowered my rule, I wait for it for this week, at most the following, already wanting to go down.
Kisssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/03/2012 10:32 a.m.

Vaaleee, you have convinced me, "I don't abandon."But Pachu, I'm very sorry, but I'm not going to ignore you and although my intention is not that you feel bad with my comments, if you say something that seems wrong I will say it, mainly so that if someone reads some of your comments (thosethat I think they are not correct) that they know that there are at least other points of view.If you think it's good, better for you and if you can't stand.I think there is an option to ignore someone's messages, you ...

When I have a while I tell you my headaches with the damn pregnancy: P and I update ...

But I am very entertaining with the blog: P so I will not pass very often here (I also don't have the Internet at home yet).The blog will already publish it someday, which now serves me more as a diary than as anything else ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/03/2012 11:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What a joy you come back!
I am here, better of the figures, since my endo is a blessed and is miracles !!So modified basal, ratios and sensitivity factor .... return to normal!
And little, with a back contracture of three pairs of noses ..... swelling of feet .... in short, I am made a Christ ... almost almost like the ecce homo !!hahahaha ..... and for the rest, waiting for Thursday, I'm going to see my princess in 4D !!!!Mia's mother, who still doesn't imagine ... uuffer ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/03/2012 11:10 a.m.

I am very happy that you have returned ... I am a diabetic since 1989, that is, almost the same time as you and your comments help me a lot.

It is a state of weekly outside and I have not been able to write because with the mobile it is very uncomfortable.I am waiting for tomorrow to give me the results of the last hemo What nerves !!!I think he has come out of 7 but I don't want to make illusions ...

I will tell

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
09/03/2012 11:13 a.m.

Inmape, are you from the pork/bovine insulin club?I played refile, I came to the NPH and regular ...

Good luck tomorrow!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/03/2012 11:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

;)

Welcome again Tica!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/03/2012 1:23 p.m.

Good
Tica, what a joy to read you again here: D: D: D: D
Hi Inmape, to see if that hemo goes down, luck !!!
Kekiya that good that glycemia have normalized
Alg, sugared how such?
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/03/2012 5:16 p.m.

Tica I think the same as you, but what I am not going to tolerate is that you criticize my actions when there are people for the TB forum that thinks or does things similar to mine and you only tell me?That is what fucks me that I think you have something against me.I repeat you again that I do not invented anything here, I comment like your things that my doctors and nurses tell me, I do not say things to make mistakes, as you say what I do, but your tb have doctors and they are not the mine you know?Each doctor is in a way and not all tell us the same.It seems great that you want to comment what I say, but if you do with me do it with everyone, but I will defend what my doctors and sick tell me and tell you the same, if you don't like it ...
Anabeg how about everything?
Kristty Uentans What are those meals?
They have called me today K can k on Friday already put the bomb and give me a week on a leave for continuous control of it, I will be at palmitas because they will have almost 24h watched, and they have sent me controls during eachTime to see how it works ... what fear it gives me but well, if they say it is going well ... I will tell you K after so many attempts to keep the doctors to put on it and I think something will happen so they do not do it the sameWhat other times ...
Tomorrow I have a gynecologist because I have given me the analytics the highly tety and I am not pregnant so that it is tomorrow I will go at 4 to see what they tell me
I'll tell you ... Bs !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/03/2012 6:20 p.m.

Goodssssss !!!
Pachu, here all right, already wanting to get back to work.Let's see if they already put the bomb once, and see how with it.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/03/2012 9:24 p.m.

Let's see ESP I hope I now Marcho Al Hospi that Ham admitted to my grandfather with a pneumonia and I will pass me there because apparently yesterday when I speak with Roche's, he told me that I came today, that if they had not called me fromNURSING .... WHAT HOSPITAL FUCK AS YOU ARE NOT YOUR PEOPLE, THE

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 3:13 a.m.

Well, what times, what times are these ... these are much better and much easier to control hahaha !!!

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
09/04/2012 3:16 a.m.

I have changed the insulin for water or I don't understand anything :(

From one day to another I have gone from having good glycemia, stable and those things and being hell.On Friday night, I whipped the Dexcom twice when it was already 170, the first time I put on 1.5 at two hours 170, the same.I correct myself with two units, I got up at 120 ... (Halth night I changed my needle just in case).On Saturday I had comilona at home and I put on a muuuchaaa insulin, I preferred a hiccy to see a 200, I spent more or less well the day (but without hypos).That night again the same, 4 extra units to spend "well" the night.On Sunday morning again the same, fed up the basal to 120% and more or less well, except the post, that weighing the food a beautiful 220 ... I corrected and continued with the augmented basal, at dinner I decidedEating only one HC ration and putting on two and 160 at two hours, I got correct and continued with the same basal ... I got up well and yesterday after breakfast 250 ... but having the same thing having the same and putting one more offast ... I corrected myself but with twice the insulin that in theory I would need ....
With 120% basal I was falling short, so increase to 130%.The afternoon well, but for the snack I arrived a bit low, 60. I ate half slice of bimbo with an invisible layer of nocilla and put myself at 250 !!!!!I don't cease any HC and I had to put 6 units to lower that 250 ... tonight with the basal to 130% I got up at 4 to 127, I have put a unit and I got up at 89. I have had breakfastThe usual thing I have put two more units (I usually put 4, that is more than 50%) and now I am 200 ... tomorrow I go to the endocrine, but this is crazy (yesterday I opened a new insulin,I have changed everything again, the bomb is going well ...).I will increase the basal to 140%....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/04/2012 4:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well girls, we are going to leave issues and discussions aside and talk about what really interests us. We have to take things as personal or the tremendous, nor be defensive.The points of view and Ale have already been clarified, already, let's leave the subject aside and do not get such a beautiful post.
Pachu, they told you what bomb they will put you?Roche's?
By the way girls, today when I see my subject .... I saw my first droplet of milk !!!hahahaha, how curious, what Ilu did to me !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 4:20 a.m.

ethic, and willn't it have to increase the ratios instead of basal?I do not know ... if when you are high it is in the posts ...
Is that now is when the good begins !!hahahaha ... yesterday I threw tooooda the afternoon in Maruja Plan, cleaning my house, the soils, cleaning squid, cooking a zucchini cream ..... so it happened, that I arrive at dinner in .... 39!!!!uuuffff ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 4:22 a.m.

Yes, I have to increase ratios and basal and to, because yesterday I lay at 100 and even with the basal to 120% the trend was done up ... but today at breakfast, I have uploaded the insulin and a200 !!!How much do I have to upload it?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/04/2012 4:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Uuffff ... no idea.That asks for an appointment with the endo, because of course, your bomb is different from mine and goes by percentages ...
Apart from that you will have to modify everything: basal, ratios, sensitivity factor ... and you will freak out the amount of insu that you will need now with anything you eat ... hahahaha ..

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 4:36 a.m.

Tomorrow I'm going, less bad.I will try to overcome the day today, I have two RH to eat and for dinner I will already make a fish and a salad and continue playing with the basal ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/04/2012 4:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

They put me the one that has a tica, that of Roche, but Camos to what do they want to put it already ancient because we are going ... 3 months have been putting it to me !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2012 5:02 a.m.

Hahaha, 3 months is nothing, and less with the theme of healing cuts !!!Almost almost on top you have to be grateful !!hehehehe ..... today I will go for my cargo of strips ... that with the theme of my hyper, I have spent a lot .....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/04/2012 5:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.