{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you very pretty!On 17 I have endocrine but if I can't take it because what agony, that well of the tail, you have made my day!Jijiji
Much encouragement, surely you can lower the tension, in addition you are already in the middle, two more thrusts and is already!CHEER UP!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/05/2012 10:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
Kristyy.What I said is that if you plan the pregnancy with time, with a hemo of 7 do not give you ‘green light’ and that the ideal situation is to plan it and put on when you are at least 6.5.Obviously any improvement is acceptable but what I tried to say is that better not to give the message that ‘nothing happens’ for putting on a hem of 8. Unless it is clear, that pregnancy occurs by accident.If you can plan to wait a bit and adjust the hemo.By the way I am from BCN and they take me in the Vall d’Hebron.

Alg, how good with echo!It is the first one that they do to you, right?One thing, with 12 weeks it is supposed to have already happened, right?At 50 I sometimes do not have symptoms but yesterday they told me to be 58 for example before eating is considered normal since the ideal range is 60-90.So I say that hypos will not be as bad as hyper unless they are sustained.
Haribita, congratulations!Why are two going to be?It is normal, I am a little crowded with the truth;)

What a tica ... well, it is normal for the voltage to rise.No?Although I understand that it bothers the food without salt, but look is what it touches.Now that you say the caffeine.It is a roll of not knowing what you can and you cannot eat.I am at work all day and after eating under a terrace to disconnect a little.Well, until now I had tea and now I have read that it is bad ... and what do you take?Café TB is bad, right?And I have read that chamomile TB is bad, that it can be abortive ... I don't know, what can we take that is not water or water with gas?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/05/2012 10:43 a.m.

SUGEED I think just like you, my intention was to stay once I was much more controlled, but well if nothing has come, to try to do my best, it is clear that if it happens, it happens that I have many more numbers of having complications, ofthat there are malformations and spontaneous abortion, so the intention was not to say "that nothing happens" of course, but come on, that you should not take it to the point that if you become pregnant with that hem you are already going to die...
How about the Vall d'Hebron?I live by Horta now and I wanted to make the changes there, but it has not given me time already of course ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/05/2012 11:06 a.m.

I agree.I don't think you have more complications numbers, I didn't go around.I say it more in the sense that when we have the hemo (it was my case TB) and we wantThey don't happen to me, it will not happen to me. 'But of course it is not the end of the world and more if you take care of yourself as soon as you know.

Well, the truth is that very well.Fantastic doctors and as I said give me facilities both for weekly control (which I can send you by mail) and to coordinate endo and gynecologist visits, who try to wear them in a row the same day.The relationship with my doctor is quite close, I can call her on the mobile, etc.And for the rest, the disadvantages of any public center, that there are many people and maybe they give you analytical at 11 and the uncle of the window does not understand that you cannot be fasting until that time ... or things like that.You can still change the same.I was admitted to Vall d'Hebron when I debuted and I have not changed anymore.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/05/2012 11:19 a.m.

SUGARED, (I clarify that I do not criticize your doctors), but I am up to the noses that do not agree: Oops :: oops :: oops:
The gynecologist who below 60 was "very" dangerous, the endocrine that is not dangerous unless it is a hypo maintained or loses consciousness.Today in the consultation he has been the dexcom and I was 61, I wonder how much are you?I, Bah I'm fine, 61 horizontal ... He tells me.: Eat something !!And me: but this "is not a hypo" and answers me: of course it is a hypo.So how do you intend to reach 70 to food if 61 is a hypo to correct ...?

I really don't care about 60 to 80 or 100, but tell me that it is right, I am very frustrated not knowing what to do ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2012 11:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't know what to tell you
Yesterday the endo made it clear to me, let's even score it in the notebook: target during pregnancy before me 60-90 and at lunchtime 120.
I have not yet gone to the gyne, that if it tells me something that is contradicted, I will tell you that two plants go down and talk to its endocrinology colleague.

In my case, 61 does not consider it a hypo.Come on, I have hardly considered it without being pregnant.It depends on the clear time.If I am 61 at 11 in the morning I will eat something clear.

Are your endo and your gynecologist in contact?Because in that case I do not understand.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/05/2012 1:15 p.m.

Thanks Tica, thanks to all really for the animals, I am dsanimada for it but let's see, right now I am going to make an analytical one to see the Poactin because I have it high and I have to go fast and the test lasts near the hourAnd a half, to see if the sugar endures me ... I will let them know of what is anyway ...
They have not called me about the endo and that I have to go morning, they had to call me to tell me the time and have not done so ... what disaster God ... I will call the one if they have not called me.
Kekiya congratulations
Greetings to all then I tell you how it was.
I go with 130 (yesterday I take cookies on the row to be a tall pel to see if I endure)

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/06/2012 2:40 a.m.

Good morning
Good luck Pachu!Then you tell us

A small doubt.What drinks can we drink being pregnant?Is there any allowed infusion?

A hug

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/06/2012 4:13 a.m.

Nothing girls who have not been able to do the analytics, call at 7:45 to tell them what was happening to me and told me to call at 8:10 and when I call it I already have 67 and they tell me eapra at home until 9 andCall then see if you ask to come on an empty stomach or not ... Anyway.
Won't you realize that the diaberic do we have this problem ???
I hate getting analytical and more like that ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/06/2012 4:27 a.m.

Sugared, I take a bit of everything (except alcohol).Now with the tension I will not drink coffee and Coca-Cola (although yesterday at the middle house, 10, 6)
Coca-Cola Zero
Fanta Zero
Free watercolor (or whatever is called, without sugar)
Café occasionally (they told me that one could be)
Alcohol without alcohol (besides it is good for vitamins, although there are some so bad taste ..)
Decaffeinated coffee
Trina without sugar (care, that orange carries something ...)
Tombo chamomile, and without problems.I have many gases and take chamomile with anise.
Some sugar -free

Pachu, you have plenty of lantus ... well with the bomb you will solve it, do not worry ... and a bad one, with the bomb you disconnect it for an hour or an hour and a half and solved ...

Yesterday the tension at home was good for me.At night 11 and 6.8 and in the morning 10 and 6. Of course, I'm still breathless sometimes ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/06/2012 4:44 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica does not become obsessed with the tension, my father became very obsessed with his second infarction and the best way was carefree, I know that in this case you can not but try not to get nervous because that makes him go up, I always usually be in 10-6 and is a perfect measure.Did you buy tensiometro?I bought one in the Aldy and it turns out that my psychology and private endo have the same!It's very good and cost me € 20.About the bomb that told me my husband that if I had had it was a question of disconnecting and wing, to the extraction .... Let's see

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/06/2012 5:28 a.m.

Tica, did you tell you that 13/7 was high?7 To be 7 the low to me it seems good and the 13 would be because you would be nervous, but if you relax the high one usually goes down.The last times they have taken the tension has given me 12/7 more or less and they have not told me anything.Even what I know in case of pregnant diabetics there are more possibilities of suffering from preeclampsia, that's why they told you to watch, I don't know.Although I would not worry too much if you have good tension figures too much.
What you comment on the pre and postpandral glycemia values ​​... They have a bit careless, I have not been with the endocrine in what I have of pregnancy, that is, they have not given me any guidelines.But well, what I have learned in this thread of you I have carried out and I have set those limits that you say.
I have also cut myself with the cocacolas for the subject of caffeine to one a day, but I do take pole, which I do not know if it will be bad.And coffees took breakfast, which would not be impossible.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/06/2012 6:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Today they have told me that in the hospital they take to me they have a girl with pregnant gestation diabetes!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2012 7:39 a.m.

Just in case I tell you (I'm not sure, I'll ask the doctor next time)
Yesterday I read online that some teas are very bad for pregnant women, even that chamomile can contract the fetus and be abortive.
Some infusions apparently are allowed but infus is very confusing to know what they are and less ask them at the bar
I don't know if it will be true or not.
I have changed coffee for a long time but now I don't know whether to drink or not ...

The soft drinks already, but after eating ... I have the problem at noon.When I go down to the terrace after eating, to read for a while (I can't go home to eat).
I have only eliminated Coca Cola by caffeine.And if this comes down Aquarius than with the mineral salts it carries seems to go better.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/06/2012 9:04 a.m.

Well girls here my last post without a bomb, the truth is that I am attacked, this morning my doctor called me to tell me to go at 8.30 and that tonight I get the lantus from 20 to 9 units to pay the bomb tomorrow, I am afraid of not knowing how to hook myself somewhere, to tear it away at night in him, that the probe was doubled and I do not enter the insulin, I have tany doubts ..... right now I would be upAnd I would not put it on it, but because of your experiences I know what the best is going to be but I see it super difficult ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/06/2012 3:17 p.m.

Good
Pachu, luck tomorrow with the bomb.I think that at first it will be normal to be somewhat restless, but for the novelty, then you will see how you get used to, and do not regret it, I from what I hear on the bomb, which are many advantages.
Pachu I When I have gone to get blood, and I have to take something I tell them and that's it, that's not why they will not stop getting blood.
Sugars, infusions and chamomile of course that can be taken, mint pole, there are many varieties of teas, coffee for one will not happen, beer without alcohol (it contains a lot of folk acid), ghost, coca-cola zero, light.In my first pregnancy I had beer with alcohol and nothing happens to have one occasionally.
Haribita, congratulations, to take care of yourself: D: D: D: D:
Tica, you were still high by nerves, in these cases they repeat me again, anyway you do not obsess with the tension, although I understand you, to see if it goes down, you are telling us.
Neither my endo nor my educator consider a hypoglycemia
Alg, how are you?
Here without news, the rule has not yet been lowered, I calculate that for Monday, well next week, already eager, hehehe
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/06/2012 9:40 p.m.

Today they have told me that in the hospital they take me they have a girl with pregnant trillion pregnancy diabetes !!!

My mother, it happens to me and I fall round of the scare :)) :)) :)) :))

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/06/2012 9:42 p.m.

Good girls here my last post without a bomb, the truth is that I am attacked, this morning my doctor is my doctor to tell me to go to 8.30 and that tonight I got offThe lantus from 20 to 9 units to ask the bomb tomorrow, I am afraid of not knowing howI have tany doubts ..... right now I would throw back and I wouldn't put it on, but because of your experiences I will be the best but I see it super difficult ...
>

Think that with the bomb your hem will go down, and that's why you have to go animated and think positive.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/06/2012 9:43 p.m.

sugared, (I clarify that I do not criticize your doctors), but I am even the noses that do not agree: Oops :: Oops :: Oops:
The gynecologist who below 60 was "very" dangerous, the endocrine that is not dangerous unless it is a hypo maintained or loses consciousness.Today in the consultation he has been the dexcom and I was 61, I wonder how much are you?I, Bah I'm fine, 61 horizontal ... He tells me.: Eat something !!And me: but this "is not a hypo" and answers me: of course it is a hypo.So how do you intend to reach 70 to food if 61 is a hypo to correct ...?

I really do not care about 60 to 80 or 100, but tell me that it is right, I am very frustrated not knowing what to do ...

These doctors want to go crazy, everyone says one thing, when I am in 60 as nothing, I do not consider it a hypo, hahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/06/2012 9:46 p.m.

Good morning,
Pachu, you'll see how you do well.All the people who wear it are delighted although I suppose it will take a learning time.You will see how the people of the forum that carries bomb helps you with doubts.
Thanks for the answers, I stay calmer.When I go to the doctor I will ask and I will tell you, but I suppose that if it is not in excess nothing happens.It is that I only needed to leave tb the tea ...
Anabeg, there is nothing left for you to put on again.
I have not stopped going to the bathroom for a few days, until the nights I have to get up every day ... What a can.And I have a couple of days that I get up with a very scrambled stomach.For the rest, yesterday I went to the pool and the truth is that I do well to disconnect a little.
Good Friday to all !!!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/07/2012 4:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.