{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

SUGARED That is the moment I most want to deserve it to the family !!!!You will tell us what they tell you !!!
I will do the tests twice a day to see Ai I give with the happy ovulus ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/29/2012 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Girls how are you going ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/29/2012 4:23 p.m.

Sugared have you already told the family ???What have you told you ???How are you the rest ???I do not think in the posts of 90 and it is a roll because nothing that moves me continues to go down ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/30/2012 3:20 a.m.

Hello girls!
Kristyy, I do not tell calories, the only thing that weight is bread and for the moment not as either pasta or rice because it is more difficult for me to control postpandracials.In food and dinner I take: proteins + vegetables + bread + fruit or yogurt, and with vegetables sometimes some potato.I have downloaded the on track application for a long time, but I got tired of being putting the data all the time and deleting it.But it's not bad.
Kekiya, have you told you why you should make 5 meals a day?The midwife recommended me without taking into account diabetes, and of course there will be days that you have to snack and others do not, as you have, right?
Welcome to the thread Barry, to see if there is luck and you are pregnant soon!
Pachu, I have 7 to 8 controls a day and almost also did it months before becoming pregnant, that is, breakfast, mid -morning, food, snack, mid -afternoon (about 7pm), dinner, recent and once a weekIn the early morning or so.Sometimes I do without some but rarely.If you do it before staying, it will help you to meet you better, and well ... if you do not put you fight with the strips, I have not had a problem for that.What you say about the posts you are having 90 are not bad, what I do for example if I am between 80 and 100 in the snack I take a cookie from those without sugar and I endure well to dinner without any hiccups, but byThe afternoon I do some exercise some juice also falls.You have to see it.
Sugared, Anabeg, how are you?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/30/2012 6:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

That goes Alg, he told me that yogurt and nuts always.No longer because of the issue of diabetes, but for the subject rather of calcium.To click what corresponds and make those 5 meals, since calcium is very important ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/30/2012 7:31 a.m.

I like you, neither pasta nor rice and neither legumes because Mogollon Mogollon raises me, before I wouldn't go up so much but now ... only protein fruit lacteos and some vegetables (I'm not in vegetables).
I do some more than 8 control, if they put me, I buy them on eBay to an English pharmacy and they get great when they cost € 50 there they come out at € 20 or 23.
Do you eat sweets?How do you calculate them?I since I decided to lower the hemo and taught me the diet for portions I have not eaten anything at all once a llao llao (an ice cream) and put me3 units and yet it went up to 300 !!And I said that I would not eat anything at all !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/30/2012 9:26 a.m.

What's going ... I sweet not like ... I don't even remember !!!Logically I can't afford a sweet now, and when I was in the search either .... So well, perhaps the "craving" mitigated a little, taking me at the end of the main food, an ounce of chocolate (no more).Now not that ... but good, other times will come ...
The llao llao is a burrada !!!That is loading of sugars and hydrates !!Hahaha, that you go forgetting now

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/30/2012 9:45 a.m.

Goodssssssssssssss !!!
Barry, welcome, I lost on August 10, the rule will come to me in mid -September, because nothing as soon as we will go looking.
I like everything, sweet included, the sweet as, sometimes by eye, I look at the hydrates and calculate.
To look at the sugar, when I stayed, the endocrine told me that I would look at me 3 times, no more, I looked at myself 6 although there are days that 4, strips problems I do not have, for the moment they have not put me hit.I continue with a honeymoon and I have the sugar very stable.
Greetingsssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/30/2012 10:29 a.m.

Thanks girls !!At the moment until I tell me the opposite I do a balanced diet and I count my rations of HC and for the moment pasta if, rice does not climb me too much ... what as an integral paste and it does not go up so much, for the momentclear...
On Monday I have time in motherhood ... I'll tell you!
And the program does not have to have Pachu error, it is not the panacea, you put your controls and it makes you an average ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/30/2012 2:24 p.m.

Ahhh anyway I have an iPhone ... Well, I thought that one of those programs could not be trusted, I will look to see if Apple has any ...
I ask girls, today for example (I have eaten at 5) and I have been very high, but a lot and I am with the rule, I started dinner with 213 !!I put 7 units and have eaten 5 RC of a heavy sandwich and at the time I had 130 and at the time and 10 minutes100 and at the time and 20 min 87 and going down at the end I have had to eat something and that always happens to me at dinner, it will beA lot of insulin but I always say to wait to see AI is some peak that has to do first and then go up and see that no ... what do you tell me about this?
That Guay Anabeg with the honeymoon as I miss it !!!!The endocrine told me that it was very difficult for the honeymoon and pregnancy, is it difficult for you ???
I'm going to try the integral paste to see how the rest ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/30/2012 6:09 p.m.

Hello girls
I like four portions for breakfast, five rations in food and five at dinner. But as pasta, rice or what touches, of course not exceeding the rations. The second breakfast and snack I make them or not according to this. AndSweets not as except for exceptions like birthdays.
I go a little better. I have the insulin up and at eating it does not exceed 140 so at two hours I usually be at 120 or less.uncontrol of the first weeks of pregnancy. But nothing again to control as much as possible.
On Tuesday you will see the profiles with the endo.
As for pregnancy, I am well. I do not have symptoms. You are the same as you are little? And on Sep 28 to the Gine.
Yesterday we told my mother, my brother and my nephews and very happy jijiji crying with joy stayed
a kiss

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/31/2012 7:56 a.m.

Sugared, I have spent all the holy pregnancy without any symptoms !!!
But come on, nothing at all, neither pain, nor dizziness, nor nausea, nor vomiting, nor discomfort .... come on, nothing at all.Now of 26 weeks, what I most notice are an ankles fan (they get like a boot ..) But come on, it is an uncomfortable thing, but it does not hurt or anything. And if perhaps, heavy as it is logical, by the tripon... But come on, nothing more

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/31/2012 8:03 a.m.

Well, I am 6 and I am horribly badly, the nausea and the malaise of belly ... and how smell the chicken do not imagine, I put to white, I cannot even eat it, I have taken a disgust ...
On Monday I already have an obstetrician and I think Endo!So a long week awaits me ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/31/2012 10 a.m.

That guay sugared because when you have it telling more people they will all get the same !!!!What Guayyyy
Well, you are lucky the rest of not having a symptom that well !!
Jo Kristty take care that bad with the chicken, I have called me today to tell me that the next week I do not ask my bomb, I'm starting to get tired now ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/31/2012 11:40 a.m.

What quiet you are !!!Are you a weekend ????How are you gorgeous ?? !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/01/2012 4:13 a.m.

Hello girls !!!
Kristty, how did it go on the doctor who have told you ???
The rest that are you ???I am here preparing something to eat that before at 7 am and I will see if as something to go.Well then you tell me xau !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/03/2012 5:12 a.m.

Hi!!
I just arrived from my first visit with the obstetrician, and there was also the endocrine that would take my pregnancy, and the truth is that everything is good, the guidelines, the rations and such.He explained to me the risks and everything that the pregnancy with diabetes entails and well, nothing that I did not know, the important thing is to lower the hemo and with the guidelines that he has given me I will do it!
I have echoed intra vaginal and my baby already measures 0.618 cm and I have heard my heart !!!!!!!!!!There is still abortion risk, but it has been the most beautiful moment of my life, a crying ...
And tomorrow I have time with the gestational courses of diabetes to give me more guidelines, obviously many tests, many echoes and many analysis!
I will tell you;)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/03/2012 8:09 a.m.

Hello beautiful and what have they told you about the risks?Have you been wrong or with that hemo?They put it so bad that little more and dexian that I would die ... are exaggerated here ...
How beautiful that moment has to be and how do you feel now ???Are you better with the stomach?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/03/2012 8:40 a.m.

Pachu at all, he explained the risks, the risk of higher abortion and the risk of malformations in the first trismestre, if someone without diabetes has 4% (I think) because a high hemo will have 8%.
The endo has not put the cry in the sky, much less, try to help me so that it is as controlled as possible and that everything goes well, evidently during the first quarter they have to do a lot of tests and rule out malfomarctions and others ...
Where are you Pachu?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/03/2012 9:15 a.m.

K guay Then I'm glad, I'm from Zamora and you?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/03/2012 9:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.