{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

hello,
I feel bad ... I have sinned: Evil :: Evil: I got up and my boy was preparing crosss, just made ... and I have not been able to resist ... he says he eats only one, but I have eaten 3 hahaha and theTwo hours I am 200 grrr and that I have put an insulin egg.Jo had been 3 days ...

Pachu you will tell us how with the bomb
Sugared, what to get up to the bathroom must be the most normal, I minimum twice and that in my life had risen me ... These vacations in the campsite had a bad time, and that I proposed not to drink anything from7, but once nobody took me away.My sister -in -law told me that it was for the body to prepare the arrival of the baby and get up at night and go to sleep ... I suppose it will be a bullshit of the many that are said with pregnancy, but it is true that I do notIt costs nothing to sleep (before if I woke up already revealed me all night)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2012 4:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am getting bad at times ... I have a partner who does not shower very often ... and yesterday he smelled very badly, but today he has told us that he comes from spliced ​​and I can assure you that he has not visited the shower.I am going every two by three to the bathroom with some frightening nausea and I am putting a headache ... Why are people so slut?Are you also super sensitive to odors?I have had to remove all the atmosphere at home and car ... (I could almost bring them to work ...:-/:-/)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2012 7:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Here the bomber and already with hypoglycemia at 40 as soon as they put it.It turns out that insulin is faster than my digestion and of course if I am at 80 as today I get 32 ​​then the endo that I will have to eat with more than 100 or put the insu after the food ... now theI have groped because I had air in the catheter and after removing it I thought I had to wear one more and it was not so ... my God that lioooooo
Tica in my store there is a herd of guarros that you can not imagine, but as they are clients they go immediately ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/07/2012 9:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahaha Tica ...
I am a little more sensitive with smell, what happens is that this is one of my worst senses.So yes, I smell a little more but it is not exaggerated.
The dream, I am very bear, so I get up and then in two minutes I am KO again.But I've always slept very well, I would say too much :) And always of the pull, so now I'm more tired of the day ...

Do not fustigues.We have the right to a whim from time to time, right?With how well you get it nothing happens for once.

Good weekend to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/07/2012 9:12 a.m.

Pachu, the first day does not count ... you carry the lantus and even if you have taken less it makes effect ... It is an issue that I do not understand, it would not be better not to put basal in the pump while the lantus lasts ???I NPh that lasts 8 hours, instead of Lantus and good ...

The meter has been scheduled to calculate the rations, you to pay attention and if you have hypos you will already go down the needs

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2012 9:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I carry them fatal, every time I open the fridge it is a show because I get some arcades ... I continue with my nausea and my vomites, everything makes me disgust ... That yes, I have a craving for McDonalds or Foster's or Foster'sHollywood ... that doesn't disgust me no!hahahaha hurt :(

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/07/2012 10:01 a.m.

Hi Chatis !!
As for smells, notice that in all the pregnancy I have not had a specimening smell or anything, no disgust or anything ... but yesterday we went to dinner at my brothers -in -law's house, and diooooos, my sisterHINER TO CABRALES OF THE PINRRELES THAT I swear that they gave me nausea and arcades and everything ... uuuufff .... what a smell of feet, what stench, that disgusting !!!Come on, the nausea that I have not had in all my pregnancy, I had them last night, for God's disgust !!! Puaaaggg ........
Pachu, now they touched you a lot of visits to the endo until the guidelines regulate you well. Yesterday I took a scare that flips. Puting the bomb because there was no infusion !!!And all because the cable folded and I did not spend insu ... what a fright ... less bad that I could remedy and put the pump differently !!
And to drink, I have swollen Cocalas Light, Zero, Free Aquarius ... Yyyy ... a red that has taken Sandevid without sugar and without alcohol !!!!Man, sincerely he does not know summer red, he knows more at a fanta of lemon, but hey, he makes an illumin to drink something that is not the usual .... hehehehe

And nothing, yesterday I had my echo 4D .... Peeeero my joy in a well. The baby is looking at my spine. The only one we saw was a foot, a hand, and an ear ..... so andYou see ... and it was useless to take something sweet, walk, make the dumb moving spasmodic to see if I managed to make it myself ... Nothing, it hid the fucking more and further ... so I go again on ThursdayLet's see if there is more luck ... what happens that they already bother me, because I have to ask permission to go to my work, it is at 8 pmI carry them all with me .... the baby carries in that same position at least a month ... and I doubt that in a week I will change .... so I know ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/07/2012 2:43 p.m.

Hello girls, don't surprise me that you say that the hemo goes down, I've been all over 120!Now I feel that I am at a continuous hypo, after eating it gave me a normal 160 I hadEating I went up to 180 and said the shit!But not at 30 minutes I was already in 140-150 and I have been like that all afternoon until 8 that I was already in 80 again and of course I get out of working at 22:30 and Ceno about 23:00 and it gives me afear tonight .... If I have been like this all afternoon as I will be tonight ... I'm afraid of the night .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/07/2012 3:55 p.m.

Goodssssssss !!!
Ufff the theme of smells, I carry it very badly, I have a smell .. If I take it badly, because when she is pregnant ... it's horrible, hahahaha
Pachu, how did you spend the night?
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/08/2012 6:55 a.m.

Waking up every hour but I spent high !!But I haven't slept anything, every hour I woke up to see I have a dream ... it will be notmal, I guess ???
The endo told me that in a month or less I let me put myself in pregnancy .... what happy !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/08/2012 7:15 a.m.

Pachu, I imagine it will be normal.The pregnancy that well, in a month you can get to work.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/08/2012 7:42 a.m.

Hi Chatis!
What despair I have, and how bad I feel with myself ...
Last night I had a lady salad (huge, the truth) and a French tortilla, and for dessert, 2 Paraguayans.Well, in the post ... 160, but I still had active insulin.Well, I have spent all the holy night in 180 !!!!183 at 2 in the morning. I put its corresponding corrector bol, and at 4 in the morning ... 176 !!!: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
Today at food. In the post, 115 ...... Good.That at 17:15.Well, at 19:00 ......... 205 !!!!!!!!!: Shock :: Shock:
What milk is happening ????What fails here?basal?Hypoglycemia with rebound?What do I do badly ????
The worst is not that, if not the feeling of impotence, of guilt, of feeling bad with myself and thinking that I am harming my baby .... uuuffff ... my God, how complicated I am doing this now.... I have nothing but want to cry and wish that the girl is born as soon as possible, because the only thing I think is that I am harming it ... and yes, my hem will have uploaded a barbarity, fear is giving me ...:(

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2012 3:08 p.m.

Kekiya, I'm the same as you, next week I have to do the analytics and a shit hem is going to come out ...

Yesterday I cease salad and a barbecue rabbit room, I put twice the insulin because I already noticed with a tendency up, anyway, instead of two units I put four, it was not much.I went to bed and at 98. At 130, I correct myself with a unit, at 170, 1.5 and a half because I still had the basal to 130%), at two hours 180 2 extra units,At 6 in the morning 150, 1.5 and a half ... at eight 145 ... I'm already upBreakfast, and a good post, but with the basal to 130%, in the morning I have been walking and moving and reached 130 to food (I have increased the basal to 140%) ... I put 40%more inThe food, all heavy and a post of 180 at two hours, ... I put four insulin units and go down to 120 ... A couple of hours ago I started feeling a little feverish and I am 37.5 andWith sore throat .. I don't know if there may be for that.Now I have dinner and I have put 3 more units and I have the basal to 140%... I have the dexcom here next to it, as I begin to whistle I will correct myself without waiting for the two hours ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2012 5:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Don't worry Kekiya, it's just one day?For a couple of days I don't think anything happens ...
I am tired of the bomb, I am happy but they have put too much dose and I am all day with the juice of my hand, what I notice is that it gives me punctures the probe that I have inside and this afternoon I started to hurt my stomfWhat to do ... or if ... ???What a mess!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/08/2012 5:45 p.m.

Tica had not read you, if it can be for the fever, surely that is ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/08/2012 5:46 p.m.

Pachu, get off the basal ... Use the temporary basal and put 90% or 80% (9h) ... but you will not stick an eye ... and if the canula hurts you ... do you have the prick for the boma ???If you have not given it to you, it is the best invention and so you put it well ( Link ... wgkh_r8z34 ).At first it did not exist and if I put them at first and it hurts an egg ..

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2012 6 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I'm pissed off today ...
At 3 in the morning hip to 63, I can't let her pass because it is 3 in the morning ... total, I get up with 183, well, I put my 16 of Novorapid and my 20 of Lantus, the normal thing are 14 ofNovorapid but being high then ... and when I had eaten my shit 60gr of bread to 283 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been stone !!!!!!!Running I have shown myself 6 of Novorapid, total that at the hour and a half to 38!Fanta D Orange ... and at the time at 43 !!!!!!!!!But what is it ???
I have gone in the end today to eat at Foster and I have shown more novorapid, and I have been great all afternoon I did not exceed 90 ... I don't understand anything!
There is one thing that I do not understand, for 10 years that I have diabetics ... They put us to a rather strict diet, to eat told counted, to such and to which ... it would not be solved by eating what came out of the cushions, chutando rapidabutt and a continuous meter?I know it is a barbarity that I say, but today I am very pissed off with diabetes, with food and with everything!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/08/2012 6:04 p.m.

I feel the tacos, but I really am today that I climb the walls, between this, the hormones, the nausea and the vomiting will be able to me ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/08/2012 6:09 p.m.

Kristyy has a continuous meter and sometimes the only thing I get is to feel frustration, because you see a 180, you run with two units and until 3 hours you are not at 80 ... if the insulin were faster ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2012 6:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hahaha, and many times not that !!Like me last night, 2 uds of insulin xa correct 183 ... and at 2 hours be in 176 ???But what is !!!!!And, it is not only to have hydrates, but also of fats .... etc .... ppppff

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2012 6:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.