{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

The issue of counting from the last rule, I don't know, will be medical issues, but in fact it is like that. They tell it from the last rule.
Sip, only took a ration and average of bread (biscotes of those integrals) and a strain of melon (normally) and with everything and with that, I get a barbarity. Intentus not to have a lot of hunger or sensation of empty stomach, get good dishesof vegetable, or salad, that if it is very large, I already believe that it tells like a ration ...
Anyway, and today in the breakfast post, doing the same as always and having breakfast the same as always .... a 192 ..... God, how bad I feel when I see such a figure .... I feelSad, guilty, I feel bad ... Anyway, on Tuesday I will see my endo, but come on, meanwhile, I feel like a poop ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/26/2012 6:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you Sugars, I have never noticed the truth, but if you test them for now they are negative, I am glad to know now, as of today I will see if I am able to realize it.
Thank you!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/26/2012 9:20 a.m.

Hello good!!How everything is going ... I think I must be the only boy who writes in this thread ... I will clarify that my partner is a foreign and although Spanish speaks does not write it ... that's why I am the one who spends more here.
The fact is that we are already 15 weeks and the first quarter seems to have gone well, but for about 2 weeks the hypers are quite common ... some 360 ​​!!!Although most of the time they do not exceed 200 ... My partner controls sugar every 3h minimum, so hypers are usually short ...

It happens to you too?

I have read that this is normal ... I at first every time I had a hyper put me on my nerves, but seen that it does not help it, I try to take it easy and give a little support ... (because every 2days a hyper falls)

The doctor and my partner are calmer than me- I suppose that is good- and otherwise everything goes forward ... with the theme of the HBA1C, in case I did not comment on the last result it was 6.5 ...
This result still surprises me, because my partner usually has high peaks very often (now that he takes care of himself, and before pregnancy that was not taken so much)

Do you think there are people who have more than another to lower the hemo?

I mean that a 6.5 is not so bad, but sometimes I read some posts of people who take great care to go to 7 or 6.5 ... That's why when she stays pregnant without planning it we feared that her hemo was out of 8.5For now ...

Well, nothing a greeting to all ... And good luck with the pregnancies for which you are in it !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/26/2012 4:53 p.m.

Hello JUSECANO !!
Nothing, telling you that I almost 26 weeks, and I'm the same.Of having an enviable hem during the second quarter, 6.1 !!!To now have the occasional hyper.Yesterday I had one in the middle of 217 !!And it is useless to lose your nerves, because nothing is solved ... and more your girl, who will have a really bad time, because among the responsibility it has, the hyper inexplicable, hormones ..... it is hard, veryhard.
However, think that these peaks can be for many factors: poor calculation of rations in a meal, stress, hormonal theme ...
So while she stays at 6.5, it's a phenomenal hemo !!Much encouragement and congratulations for that baby !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/27/2012 4:12 a.m.

Hello JUSECANO!I love to see a boy for Aki !!
When did you get pregnant what did your wife had?There are already people who have stayed with an 8 hemo and for the moment they are!I have 7 and the endo at the moment he did not tell me anything that no but because of Aki they told me that staying with a hem superior to 7 was the worst thing you could do entuces it will be better to be in less than 7 but for what I ham meThat is, it is not good to be closer to 5 because it is worse for the baby because it is compensation and you have no margin to move much between glycemia, Sienpre is better between 6 and 7 (but they want more throwing moreat 7)
It is costing me horrors to get out of 7 I come from having 5.9 and I went to a 13 for a season of stress and in 5 months I am in a 7, now that I realize I have improved Mogollon!That is why and because they put the bomb the nextTo the doctor on guard for very strong pain in the belly and stomach and they made me a cheap test to rule out and it was negative, of course I have not ovulated !!!!!You can't run out of ovular !!But still they did to me and my husband disgusted a pelin ... how rich ... I had never thought so thoroughly but this also affects them because my husband was very lively but seeing that I did not ovuloThe poor also worries and yesterday I affection for the poor ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/27/2012 4:44 a.m.

Byaging ma at 6 not to 7 that mistakes me !!Hahaha
Have you told you better in a 6 ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/27/2012 4:46 a.m.

Sugared, well one more to the club !!!hahaha to the Club of Agobio and to take care of yourself;)
It is counted from the week of the rule if it is regular, but it is taken the day you ovulated and two weeks are subtracted.The rule came to me on April 16 and the other day I learned that in history they have pointed on April 24.

Pachu, they have told me that below the 6 and the endocrine told me that below 5.5 (which is the one that I did) that if you are above there will be no problem.I do not know where you have got out that

but because of what I have told me, it is not good to be closer to 5 because it is worse for the baby because it is a continuous hypo and you have no margin to moveMuch among glycemia, Sienpre is better between 6 and 7
I think I read it in another forum (equally of the United States) but there are people there are 4.7 and with hardly any hypos and that is the best scenario

JUSECANO POSTO This topic And the truth is that it is very interesting.The truth is that the percentage is not so high and that gives a lot of energy to continue with this.But for example in this study they claim:

In a female diabetic population with an average of glycemia 163 mg / dl (9.1 mmol / l), the risk of fetal malformation is 9.6%, while in which, with an average blood glucose average110 mg / dl (6.1 mmol / l) The risk is reduced to 3.9%. An average of 110 is a hem below 6 ...

My glycemias are still a roller coaster .... I'm fedBut yesterday afternoon again.I took off my needle and left insulin, pus and everything ... I had never happened to me.270 glycemia !!!What a bad host.Second time I have such a glycemia since the beginning of pregnancy ... The truth is that I rareunit more ... so until I see that it goes down, that if not more than one day I would have put me at 300

tica's profile photo
tica
08/27/2012 5:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jo Tica, we are the same ...
I am already discouraged and desperate with the damn figures.Yesterday afternoon as I commented before, pum, 217 ...... today in breakfast posts ... 164 ... fuck ... all high figures ???is that seeing these figures constantly dent the mood and coconut ... and I swear that it happened frankly ... apart from the hunger that happened, for not being able to eat a plate of rice or macaroni, and always be with filletsand grilled fish and salads, and thus avoid putting me at 2 hours in 200 and peak ... that with everything and with that, it now costs a lot !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/27/2012 5:16 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss !!!
Sugarledddd, congratulations, good, another, great !!!Let's see what the gine tells you
Pachu, I imagine that by not having the regular rule because the ovulation will not be every month, it continues with the tests and I imagine that at any time you will come out that you are ovulating
Tica, 4.5?Ufff my mother, I don't know anyone with a hemo like this.I see that the high glycemia, and less bad that you carry the continuous meter, will be like this by theme hormones, but the hemo you have well, that the encouragement does not decline.
Kisssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/27/2012 5:18 a.m.

I have a beautiful ehaagainst me and it is to ignore me.They have told me that and point and if it bothers you, you know what you have to do but I do not matter what I say and less with those things of "I don't know where you have taken out" what happens to you with me aunt?I think you could have asked or say it in another way, it is that you have bothered you and put me with you how did you say that I did the end time?Anyway ... you have to have empathy ... and think how you would like to be treated and talk to you how you do it to me, if it bothers you that I think here I feel but I would like to ask you to do what I do with you,ignore you.
KEKIYA YOUR TRANKI K BY PO K I see by Aki you are all the same with lack of control the first months!
Anabeg thanks for encouraging me, the truth is that it is appreciated
I would like to know something from Krystty to see that it goes

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/27/2012 5:40 a.m.

Pachu, if you want to ignore me, do what you want.I'm sorry if you have known you, but this is a forum where the people who comment on it and people read it and every time someone says something that believes that it is incorrect and that can confuse someone (it is likely that I am likely toConfuse and if so, I correct me), I'm going to say it.

I know that I am not going to change your decision to have a child (nor is it my intention, you will have a child even though doctors and the people you have asked tell you to expect, it does not matter, it is your life and that of yourChild ... I'm not going to get into your decisions, and luckily you have manyssss possibilities that everything goes well).But as much as you want to self-convenced that a last hemo of 7 and a last month of correct evil is a good scenario to get pregnant, there is, but you do not confuse people.Simply.

tica's profile photo
tica
08/27/2012 7:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ayyy, but let's not get angry:-/!
What is clear is that hemoglobin the more similar one is to that of a person without diabetes, between 4 and 6, the better.But in our case I think it is a bit difficult to be on the 5 without hypos, so each one must assess whether it is worth around the 5 if it is on account of low, although there will be people who can keep it in 5 without declines.The important thing is to be stable, not picos and avoid those rebounds of 60 to 250. Everything I have read about pregnancy and hypoglycemia have not found anything that says that the baby suffers, and today I prefer a hicc) to an & GT postpondrial; 170, I am afraid to see from time to time a 180 after meals.Is that the pressure we have is huge !!!And I fear that the day of going need more insulin and see high figures, sometimes without explanation.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/27/2012 7:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I think the same as alg.They say that a stable 6.5 /7 hemo is preferable ..... at 5.5 based on peaks, hypos and rebounds ....
Logically, the more stable we are, the better for us physically and mentally, as for the baby. And now I am at that stage of need more insulin .... You can believe that I do 180-200's hair, in the posts... But I usually get to dinner around 100-90 ???Other days nanai .... I am in a post of 113 .... and at 2 hours of that figure .... 217 !!!!Other days, I have a 190 post. I put a corrector bolus, and at 2 hours, I am in .... 188
God .... so it is very complicated to hit ........ uuufff ...... in short, this afternoon I will walk a little, and tomorrow to the endo, to see what it does to me, orthat solves me ... many times I think, that without her ... I would be lost. It is like my guardian angel, and thanks to her and her knowledge, I am fulfilling my dream.
And in 10 days the 4D !!!GOD I WANT YAAAA !!!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/27/2012 8:05 a.m.

Alg, the only one that has told me that they were "super dangerous" the hypos was a gynecology, that I did not trust anything ... I got pregnant with 6.9, well that was my last analytical analysis 3 months ago.When the endocrine sent me to the gynecologist he told me, he hopes to have the next hemo that but the gynecology will begin to shout in the sky ... and gave me 6.1 ... he told me that of diabetes issues that will talk to him,that each one specializes in their subject.I haven't talked about this yet because I was on vacation, but this gynecologist with diabetes I don't know if she controls.When they did the heart ultrasound (in case the hypos had caused me malformations:-/:-/) the girl who echoed me, I wonder several times, but how many times have you lost your knowledge?I never !!! ... and told me that all diabetes had many hypos, which is what touches in pregnancy, that they did not understand why I asked me for that emergency test

I have been with less hypos for a month and I find myself much better, this also with you than a little higher and more stable hem ... I read it in an American forum, at least before the equivalence was not oneone .. although it sounds to me that the scales had been unified.I also read there, someone who had been eating the same thing for eight months: plate of vegetables and chicken, or something like that (same quantity and same food ...), because with that I controlled the sugar perfectly .... I would go crazy.There are very extremist people

When do you echo?

tica's profile photo
tica
08/27/2012 8:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How awful!!I am doing a world these months without caprichines .... and now that I am "diet", I dream of chocolate napolitanas !!I swear !!Uuffff .... I need a "tribute" ... hehehehe.
Tica, however, they also make me echocardios (one would do it to me 2-3 weeks, and the next, by the end of pregnancy). They do all diabetic women, by routine, or as a regulation or protocol bybe diabetic, and thus rule out malformations in the heart or rare thicknesses of the walls or cavities of the heart.
And the echo .... They do it on me 6 !!!!!!!!!!What a ganicas and mother, I don't imagine her face yet !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/27/2012 8:29 a.m.

M your ethical message but to tell you that here you are not the one you know most, much less and it is what it seems here all here we vocated and there is no k machar with it. I tell what my doctor has told me and myEndo that they are not yours, for example you carry the continuous meter but they have advised me that it does not measure real but with a quite large difference because the blood is not capillary and they call it blood not clean and contains more/ more/Less sugar than the capillaries, that's why my roche, enggo and header doctor advised me just like if you look at your ear there is a difference of almost 50 because with the meter there are larger differences and that I see badly and I do notI tell you that you do not use it ... here we are all the same and we already have enough on top to give advice from which you think they are well but you can sink morality.
What I try to say is K alg and Kekiya, each one is a world and not all tell us the same thing that you read here it is shared it is shared but it is not to criticize what they tell us others is to learn to learn, I learned a lot with you and thanks to this I do well now, but let's not impose what they tell us as a law for all, from an opinion he takes the conclusion.That's why I have decided to go for the baby because I think I can since my measures have been going down and put the bomb in 10 days or so.
I would not have problems with anyone and I would like to fix everything.
And the rest apologize for all this but I don't get bad rolls and I never have them.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/27/2012 8:50 a.m.

Kekiya that richoooo napolitana de chocolate !!!And how do you calculate them in portions ???I have stopped eating radical Sulce since they told me and I haven't counted the truth ... ummm you have already wanted me in the body !!!!How good !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/27/2012 11:23 a.m.

Pachu you are right, I don't like bad rolls.I am not the one I know the most from the forum, but it is true that I have been with diabetes too many years and there are few things that surprise me.I started posting in this forum as three years ago and really helped me, I had become accustomed to having a hem above 7, to have post over 200 and believed it was normal.Knowing people with your same problem you learn to take it better and see that your way of facing diabetes is not the only one.For a few years the forum has used to share experience and if I can lend a hand to who asks for it (not only on this subject) but it saddens that people racion badly (not for today but for all these months) and as I thinkthat this forum is not going to give me anything else (more than some bad vibes) and less this thread, and neither can I contribute anything.Abandonment.I hope you all do pregnancies and later births.

A kisses for all

tica's profile photo
tica
08/27/2012 12:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hellooo!!!Well, for now, today I have gone as an emergency because I was with the thing I had punctures ... and well, everything is going well for now, I am 5+4 and I have been able to see the miniature little thing !!!:)
The issue of controls ... pillo some anger!Days that I am great and days that without ton or are I have values ​​of 210 or 190 and that fits me and a lot ...
JUSECANO, BINVENIDO !!!Your message has given me many spirits because I have seen that your wife stayed with a hemo of 8.5, more or less like mine and everything is going well ... I'm going to lower it if or if you don't imagine the desire I have fromGo to endo and tell me the guidelines and diet!
For the rest, my endo told me that a good hemo to get pregnant was from 6.5/7 and that the lowest of clear there, so Pachu does not seem madness that you want to go for the baby withHemo of 7, obviously if it is less clear, moreover, the first thing my endo told me Last Friday is that at least the hemo to 7 ...;) had to lower the hem ...;)
To the premen, what tests do you during pregnancy?What is the first test?Because I keep waiting for me to give me time in maternity and I have no idea what they will do to me ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/27/2012 5:31 p.m.

Tica, do not even think of abandoning :(! I think that all opinions and points of view are worth even if you don't always agree, you learn. This forum has also helped me a lot and especially this thread.
Pachu, I understand what Tica means about your hem and wanting to get pregnant.Many times the endocrine gives you advice but really who can help you better is someone with your same disease.In his day with a hemo of 6.7 the endocrine gave me the OK to get pregnant when I used the insulating instead of the lantus and it was I who told him that I wanted to wait to go down more because I was not sure he could be regular withThat insulin, I returned to the Lantus, I would be with everything and went down to 5.9.That is why I think it must be oneself who decides the moment more than waiting for them to tell you.And in your case Pachu, I wouldn't start trying until they put the bomb and regulate with her and feel safe.A good previous control is fundamental.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/27/2012 5:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.