{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

But as it is possible!I have lowered my rule and the people of ovulation that I have been doing them has not detected it !!!This if I don't understand it anymore ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 2:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica.res are an important pillar of the thread.porfa do not abandon. It is normal that we sometimes do not agree on issues.
Today I talked to substitute until it comes from mine.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/28/2012 6:03 a.m.

Tica !!!Come, don't get angry.It is logical that from time to time there are misunderstandings, but talking about people, and does not have to get the blood to the river.Each one who has their opinion and we agree or not, is discussed, discussed, or what is to be done is done, but always of good vibes ...
I go to endo today !!And I want more than ever !!Ains, it's like going to Lourdes de Peregrinacion !!Hahahaha ... my salvora !!!!I will tell you to see what tells me ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/28/2012 6:09 a.m.

Hello girls ... Jo that for that rule .. Not because I have not been left if not because I don't know what happened to not know when I ovulated and that I have followed it to a rajatabla, correct glycemia, the schedule of theAlways prove the same ... I don't know, I don't understand ...
Albe if we have encouraged ourselves to go for the baby, it is because I am below 7 and because they are going to put the bomb, here there are people with an 8 pregnant women and controlled to the maximum by a doctor, who differentiated there are fromStay with 7 to 6.9, I think that little is the question is regulated, because I am, except for a couple of occasions that I look high and I correct it (before entering the forum I did not dare to do it and now yes) II see that I find myself well and my endo has not given me an appointment to see us, only that I would call me, I do not think that a good doctor who is waiting for a bomb 2 months to put it on and waiting for one phone, the other dayWhen I went, he told me that they had put bombs on August 16 ... and why didn't they call me ???Because they happen to them and that I am the first, they are a disaster and you cannot wait for them to do something alone because they will not do it here in Zamora are incompetent and that's why I have decided to go for himthat if I do not have it like that, I never go to the pump or finish controlling myself.
Kekiya will tell us what the endo told you !!!
Sugared I don't think it's waiting Micho but we can make us more than patience, right ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 6:19 a.m.

Pachu, yet you have been lucky with the theme of the bomb. I can tell you that after insisting, crying, begging ... etc, they did not put me bomb until after 2 years !!!And once they put it to me, they didn't explain anything at all. I just change the catheter and point.I did not know at that time or that they were hydrates, nor counts or milks, and for the forums I discovered what it was and to serve.I asked the nurse who had at that time to teach me ... and do you know what told me?It gave me long not to teach me, or teach me things like this .... if I had a bad time ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/28/2012 6:47 a.m.

Jolin Kekiya if in that aspect I have been lucky but you don't know what happened to me.Before telling you everything I decide to call the endo to see if he knows something of the educator to be able to go to the bomb and say that he had forgotten called, that the educator is today putting them or that he feels so he has forgottenTell me to be again and that by the end of September !!!!!How should I take that ???What is not normal ????What I am going to do is wait for me to call me today that I told him to ask if I could go to the last hour when he would work to work at 4 and I will not call me it, but we are going that it is nothing normal to do this.... toy of a bad milk ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 6:51 a.m.

Pachu, the same is that I am very perfectionist but we have to be aware that if before the limit of the hemo we had it in 7 now they recommend 6 and that is to refine a lot of treatment and the glycemia.For example, a 7 -average hem is equivalent to an average of 150 glycemia and a hem from 6 to 120, and in pregnancy as much recommended 120 in postpandracials, so that is why I think we have a lot of pressure on top and we must be able to beRas of 6 as far as possible.And if you have the option to put the bomb before you get pregnant, surely you will be much quieter when you are already.
Sugared, have you sent you controls to an hour to eat?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/28/2012 8:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Surely I will get it down more, now I'm with an average of 139 that will be a six with something ... more or less

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 8:22 a.m.

Alg, is that controls ask me for an hour later?
What I don't know what to do is with the gynecologist. SeeThat is normal?

Pachu.igual you have not caught the hormone peak. In some women that pici lasts 12 hours so if you do the test once a day it is possible that you have not caught it. To be sure that ovules it seems to me that it is goingWell the temperature but I don't have much info of how it is done. You can look on the Internet. Anyway it is best to relax even if it costs.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/28/2012 9:55 a.m.

Tica you are fundamental in the forum, you should not leave, opinions and different points of view we all have, there will be opinions that we like and others not so much.Your experience helps us the new foreros, thanks to this forum I am learning a lot, and I am super grateful.
Sugars, it's not much, they gave me later because I caught my vacations in between.
Alg, how are you going?
Pachu, often they have had, call to see if they make you a hole, until the end of September is to expect a lot
Kekiya, who told you the endo?
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/28/2012 9:57 a.m.

SUGARED as soon as I pass this I will do one of the morning and another one in the afternoon but it is a little money in boats each 0.50 !!!
Anabeg I have called and told me that to see if they can organize one for the prox week but that they would call, what really injustice.
The pain does not know what to tell you, I have always read you that it was normal but if you doubt you go to a guard or emergency medicine ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 11:16 a.m.

Sugared, I asked you about the hour later because someone commented here, they have not told me anything, the truth is that I am not going to the endocrine since the end of June and I have an appointment on September 11 and when I went to the nurse to tell herThat I was pregnant, he did not give me any guidelines, without more he told me that if I had any problem with the glycemia that would approach me there.I guess they will have asked you to make sure you are fine in the posts, I don't know.And of course, if you have an hour after having eaten ... I say that at 2 hours you will have to do again because if you have done the digestion you will have varied something, right?buff!How many analysis after the day? !!
And the gyne, being in week 6 + a few days they made me the vaginal echo in the hospital gine, which was the first visit to the gynecologist.And abdominal discomforts I suppose they will be normal, they are usually due to changes in the uterus, which you notice as a rule pain.How much will you be for the gyne's appointment?
Anabeg, for the moment I'm going well, sometimes I see a 200 but few.And finally I have stopped having hypoglycemia in the morning !!It seems that I have found the dose of Lantus, is that they had never happened to me and scares me!I have looked at the glucometer and gives me average 97 more or less throughout the month, but of course I have had up to 27, so to see what hemoglobin says.And otherwise a little tired but I feel good.Let's see if the rule goes down!
Kekiya, how in the endocrine?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/28/2012 11:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, yesterday I was in the gyne, he told me that a month took, calculated that by September 10 the rule would come, then to start the search again.
I'm glad you don't have the hypos anymore, they scare a lot, a 27?My mother, what scare.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/28/2012 11:52 a.m.

ALTER A 27 !!!I get to a 20 ... LOSS THE KNOWLEDGE ???I don't.I'm glad that with Lantus Yo TB I think I've found her.
The ende said that when I stayed, I would have to look at all meals included half mornings and snacks to if a few ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 12:01 p.m.

Well, just yesterday I was of emergencies for the abdominal punctures, nothing weird, all good, and the echo came out all normal.
I just called the Cap and until September 18 I do not have with the bearer, and I still don't know anything ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/28/2012 1:11 p.m.

By the way, what do you diet are following?How many calories?more or less to know if I am doing well or not
Another thing, to all you have on the mobile Android system there is a rather good program that calculates the hemo and the average of the controls, it is now helping me a lot, from the day I found out that I was pregnant I have an average ofHemo of 6.8 (I don't know the reliability that will be clear ...) is called One Track, if you are looking for in the Store and you put diabetes you get directly, in case you are interested;)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/28/2012 2:58 p.m.

Hello, I am Sonia I have written once again, Kekiya knows me about the other diabetes forum, nothing explains my story a little: we are back to the load looking for the BB since in April we lost the one that came, this has beenThe first month that I have already had the rule as before it had the dias and d 4 d stained, there if we are lucky this month and what we want so much, as you are going, I have read that a baby comes to you,

barry's profile photo
barry
08/28/2012 5:10 p.m.

Barry, what a joy to read you !!!!I am very happy that you are again in the search ... although it is always hard a loss, we must not lose the illusion !!As they say, everything in this life has a reward, and it is worth it, right?
Well, nothing girls, the endo modified the sensitivity factor, the basal ones a little, and the ratios.He threw me a little scolding, because according to my glycemia, I'm not as bad as I painted it!I have an average of 111 !!!I am very demanding, but hey, better, right?And little else, make more calcium daily.It will go from making 3 meals, at 5 !!!Come on, he adds me mid -morning and snack ... (uff, that I have been eating without desire ...) in mid -morning 3 nuts, and in the middle of the afternoon, a 0.0 yogurt.But well, everything is because of the baby !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/28/2012 5:55 p.m.

Mmm Nuts mmmm k ricas ... !!!
Welcome Barry !!!!Let's see if you are lucky and you get it !!!!
Krystty I wouldn't like that for the mobile ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/28/2012 7:39 p.m.

Hello.
They have gathered for Sep.alg 28, I will be 7-9 weeks.Uploaded the Lantua and Tb the rapid PQ was higher than before.
Pachu that's why I told you what the tests being irrwgular is a roll.
Welcome Barry
Greetings to others.
Sorry. I respond quickly because I now go back home.
This week I will tell the family..q you win!
A kiss

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/29/2012 5:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.