{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well girls today came in an hour and a half I will see what they tell me and surely in 2 hours I will be disgusted because it will give me bad news ... I see it coming ...
Then I tell you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/21/2012 6:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jodo Haribita .... These things scare me a lot ... but hey, I imagine that it is a very high percentage for diabetics, many or most we will have to go through Caesarea ... but well ... also, inMany hospitals take away the bomb while the childbirth lasts, and plug in glucosado serum ... in short .... what a roll ....
And nothing, with the figures ... pppfff .... I despair.For a day that I am good, I throw me 3 wrong.And of course, the day I throw myself well, it is because I am based on lettuce, roasted chick, and practically infernal diet to try not to eat food loaded in hydrates ... A horror ... today that as a pasta ... fearGive me, I swear ...
The hemo has uploaded according to the calculation of my glucometer.Now I have 121 average (I don't know what it is equivalent ...) but come on, it is far from 6.1 that I had the last time of Hemo ... and it gives me a lot, very fear ... maybe it's very alarmist, but I can't help it.Tomorrow I will contact my endo again, but come on, I don't see much improvement for the moment ... a little yes, but maybe not enough.Before it was almost strange to find me a 140, and a 160 already coña ... and now every day is usual ... not to say 180 .....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/21/2012 6:56 a.m.

Haribita, I have almost assumed the cesaria and that they advance the delivery to week 37 and if it will be better for the child and for me and so it is.What gives me more or less the same (I was born four weeks earlier, two nephews 3 ... and all normal) but the cesaria does not make me grace and even less that they take two days to monitor the sugar.Even if they bring it every four hours ... but it is something that came in the pack of becoming pregnant with diabetes, right?

Yesterday I can say that I had 24 hours good, no more than 140 (a 150 at half an hour of breakfast, but I don't tell that) and no hypo.Today a hicf after breakfast, but hey, with a solved sugar

Kekiya, here are the equivalence Link .But the glycometer average is not very reliable, for example, I would always correspond to me a higher hem because when I am high I do an analysis every 30 min, and of course, there are 4 analysis above 120, and they already bother you theaverage.Or if you get up high, you really only have a bad analysis, but it's 8 hours with bad glycemia ... (I don't know if I explain myself).I did an Excel that more or less calculated the weight of each blood glucose and approached the hemo, but when I left the other work the sheet stayed there ... If I bore myself I do another, I do not have much curro;)

tica's profile photo
tica
08/21/2012 7:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, calm, you will tell us that the endo has told you.
Ufff poor girl, Caesarea I think it is very normal in diabetics, and that TB is ahead.
Tica, I am seven memes, and no problem, I was born with 3 kilos, I did not go to incubator.Well, I am now at work, and boring, I hadn't occurred to the Excel sheet.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/21/2012 7:17 a.m.

But that of taking it 2 days .... sure?I imagine that it will also be according to the protocol of each hospital ... right?
The Caesarea I have half assumed ... what a remedy!And that a few weeks forward for the issue of weight ... Well, I also have it assumed.It gives me in a certain part, since in the caesoas they do not let the father in ... and in many places, they even tie your hands to prevent you from touching or touching the baby in full surgical operation ... hygiene themes or themes orSomething like that ... but hey, if it is for the sake of both, I don't care.What gives me fear is that, to take it, do not let me see or touch, I cannot enjoy it ... or that they cause delivery before and do not have something well developed, or it has to be in surveillanceor incubator ... fuck, a sugar fiddle ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/21/2012 7:29 a.m.

Well, if Kekiya, a sugar damn, when I stay, I know that I am going to carry a completely different pregnancy from the first, I had a phenomenal pregnancy and a great birth, but hey, I have assumed it and I know that it will be different, but it is what it is whatthat there is.
I asked the endo if they took the baby and answered that not always.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/21/2012 7:48 a.m.

Well girls to enjoy pregnancy and not suffer too much ... :)

tica's profile photo
tica
08/21/2012 7:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well yes, think they are a few months, and you will have to sacrifice a little

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/21/2012 7:56 a.m.

Well, the endo did not tell me much apologized because of the waiting of the bomb and k m I had to wait for the moment until September 1. And when I saw my data I wonder if I was pregnant because it could be that my unstable week would have beenOf that ... now I don't know what to do ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/21/2012 12:18 p.m.

Girls, did not think about everything negative. Sure that there may be complications but surely TB that there are diabetic girls who have had good deliveries and positive experiences. In theory what affects without long periods of high or low glycemiaVery good. We have to think about pisitive and enjoy the process.
Pachu, I don't know ... do the test if you have suspicions ... you are the one who knows if you are trying or not ...
I nothing, on the 31st and waiting ... once with the heat it happened to me, that it is delayed a lot. I am uncertain and with symptoms so I just want that if it is to come, I will do it to find myself better.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/21/2012 3:27 p.m.

Goodsssssssssss !!!
Pachu, get the test to get out of doubt.
Sugared, yes, to see if it goes down, it gives me that at the beginning of the month it will come to me, I have the swollen breasts and they hurt, I hope it is.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/22/2012 3:10 a.m.

I do not believe that if I had not had any symptoms, in two days it is supposed to go down to wait to see but we are doing the ovulation and always gives me that I do not think this pregnant woman ...
I already want to see the positive in the Obulation Asisabre as long as it takes to ovular for again.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/22/2012 6:41 a.m.

Whether I want my endocrine on vacation!
Well proof overcome 5.5, I have lowered another tenth and this time I did not expect to go down ... so well.In two weeks they have quoted me again, I'm fed up !!!But well, it's what touches.They have not weighed me, nor have the tension looked at me.
Today I have weighed at home and in a week I have fattened 2kg, and without eating much ... I think it is a liters retention, because yesterday I drank almost a liter and a half before sleeping and I have not gone much to the bathroom andI have been like this for several days, with swollen ankles, I can no longer put the alliance ... any remedy for fluid retention ???With how happy I was not fattening the last month and today I almost infarcted hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
08/22/2012 7:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, congratulations for that hemo, is great and more pregnant, bravoooo
The retention of liquids, the horse tail is good in infusion, asks in herbalisteria
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/22/2012 8:01 a.m.

Congratulations on the ethical hem!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/23/2012 7:04 a.m.

Well we already have a verdict ... it's a boy !!!I'm super happy, I don't know if I wanted a girl or boy, but now I know hahaha now we just lack the name

tica's profile photo
tica
08/23/2012 8:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Chichas ...
Well, today I have made the predictor and positive ... the truth has been a bit shock, we had stopped looking for it before I wanted to do things well and prepare it, but hey, I am happy even though it was crowded ...
They have given me time immediately for the endocrine, my last hemo was 8 and that I have lost 16 kilos ... I am a little scared because I do not know what will happen, I do not know what they will tell me, nor do I know what to do or if everythingIt is going well or what ...
Could you help me?What do you do on the first visit?I am 4 days after the lack of bone that I must be 4 or 5 weeks (although I still don't believe it ...)
Thank you so much!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/23/2012 10:46 a.m.

Krstyy fattening !!!!
Jo what luck but here they say that an 8 hemo is super dangerous.I encourage you and follow the norms of the doctor to bass it a bit, we have the search and capture that with a 7 and in less than a month they put the bomb, it is no longer so dangerous to see how to see how.What good news!You will be content, Jo who envies the good.Now to diaphrute and think about that sugar for two !!
Take care of yourself and you will tell us that the doctor has told you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/23/2012 10:50 a.m.

Tica, that well! I prefer a child even as long as I go well ...
Hi Kristyy.Frimero congratulations. I don't know what they will tell you with that hemo. They just put you pump or continuous meter a few days but do not know.
I'm still waiting.
A kiss

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/23/2012 2:38 p.m.

Hi!
Three more and return days, so the good is over although with a little desire to return to the routine.And I will have to say about pregnancy, to see how.The exercise that I have done above all has been walking, and swimming gives me a laziness, although I have the sports center next to home last year I was pointed and almost did not go.
I think we have to think positive, we cannot eat our heads with which something can go wrong.The important thing is that we do everything in our hands, at least we will get rid of gestational diabetes !!Today I carry good controls but it is true that when you have been 2 days in a row with the uncontrolled glycems, your spirit is lowered to the ground and you start thinking badly.
Tica, how good a child!And congratulations on the HB, which costs a triumph to keep it so aware.For the fluid rention, try not to eat with a lot of salt or packaged foods that have a lot... and with this heat sure that we all put our legs as boots.
Today I have taken blood for the endocrine and the test of the first quarter, on September 4 I have the echo, and the following week endocrine and gine.I want to see what is seen in the echo and I do notice the area of ​​the most swollen ovaries, but I still weigh 58. And by last week I ate an ice cream in the snack after wishing it for a month, whatWell, Buah!And of course I put on 4 quickly because I did not know how to calculate and at the hypoglycemia in singing, another day instead of Tarrina I will take a barquillo cucurucho!
Welcome Kristyy, how aren't we going to help you!We tell what treatment you carry, Dm type 1?, your glycemia, ... to see what they tell you in the gine and the endocrine.

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/23/2012 3:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.