{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Anabeg I'm glad you are so lively send me a little of that positivismoooo!
I know that 91 is not hyper, I said it because I finally saw a normalized figure !!!Hahaha
Yesterday after breakfast 200 and today with one more Inity and raising myself practically the same and with one more insulin and less movement 81 in the post !!!No one who understands it !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/17/2012 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!!How long!!I hadn't been here for a long time ... The truth is that the last time I went to the endo and gave me the result of the hem I was sad because I followed 7.4 just like the previous three months ... and nowDo you know how that is going ... I got quite angry, do you know?Well, Endo told me, it can't be!Something you don't do well !!And I enduring my tears ... Then ne said that I did the 8 daily controls and I do tell me that the posts had them high ... total, that I climbed the insulin !!And when I returned at 2 weeks he told me, okay, now we know the problem and we will continue like this!And he told me that we would do the next analytics in October ... and I ... October !!!!My mother ... and they gave me a date for October 23 ... that is, I still have 2 months of waiting ... now I begin to be more positive because I rarely see a 200 and something in the posts ... butThe truth is that I have had many hypos ... You have more experience, do you think it is a good sign?That is, what am I going in the right direction?Now I have no visit with the endo until November 8 !!!
A 2 -week thing that a friend of mine has told me that she is finally pregnant ... She has been looking for 1st and a half !!! The truth is that I have proposed I would not complain anymore ... reading in chat and seeing the spiritof overcoming all you ... from Anaberg ... Jolines !!The tears jump!
It is really hard to fight the adversities of life ... but I am sure that in the end we will all achieve our goal !!!I do not want to put a lot of pressure on why I realize that when I was so obvious with the numbers, I got worse ... now I have proposed a "less high" goal ... hehe I put myself as a goal to be "good"for May or June 2013 !!!
I hope we all have the strength to move forward!
A hug!!!

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
08/17/2012 12:53 p.m.

What silent are you ???How are we going ???
I wishing the amrtes arrive to go to the end of what tells me !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/19/2012 6:34 a.m.

PANCHU !!I think they are enjoying the sun and the beach !!!:)))) On Tuesday they give you hemoglobin results?I see that you are 7 !!!Courage that you already have very little!

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
08/19/2012 6:43 a.m.

Hello girls!
Anabeg, now to encourage and as soon as the rule comes to try again, it would be because it didn't have to be without more and if you have not had to make a much better curettage to recover.
Elvira, it is not so long for 2 months to lower the HB, surely that time is good to see in what you fail and in whatever.Before becoming pregnant the endocrine also sent me to the two months and worthwhile, I went down from 6.7 to 5.9, but long did I get a while, yes.And as for whether the hypos are normal, because a man the better to avoid them but the better controlled you are more risk of having them.
Tica, Kekiya, to see if you manage to regulate the glycemia soon.The truth that the psychological part is the worst and not feeling guilty is impossible.And as you say ... this is more difficult than it seemed, no matter how much before you have taken good control and you know yourself in the heart there are now inexplicable things that end up getting tired and disappointing.
Until early September I have no endocrine so for now I have not told me anything about whether the hypos or hyper are worse.But I have already had some scare with the descents, not to lose knowledge but that the head does not answer you and not have those symptoms that I had with 60. I am a little scared, which I had never had for the hypos, many times I see in the glucometer a 34 and it scares me being there without sweat, without tremor ... And this will return to normal after giving birth?Because of 34 to be wrong there is a step and it can be a matter of minutes to fall round to the ground.And of course, after this hypo, taking a juice and a cookie at 2 hours 250 !!!And you start to grate in a way ..., I get 3 quickly and at two hours another hiccups, that is, despair!Right now what I have worse is to hit with the fast doses, if I get a unit to avoid that 34 in the postpondrial I appear with 170 and if I do not hip, I cannot see a 110, 120, ... and what you alreadyI have said, the worst hypoglycemia without symptoms.
And the next concern will be later, as you are ethical and Kekiya, add those climbs without reason and find the dose.My mother how difficult this is!
Yesterday I did 10 weeks and for the moment I do not notice that it has fattened, only the area of ​​the ovaries a little swollen.Now on vacation I do more exercise, go to the mountain, bike, ... but normally when you get fat?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/19/2012 8:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, already back on vacation?They prohibited me from bike and run, so be careful with the bike, I don't know if the dangerous is just falling or the tracheteo of going through the stones.

I think I'm going a little better with glycemia, but little better ... than a roll, but hey, everything will return to its place, I hope.At least I have felt the hypos again, which was something that scared me a lot, now when I am 60 I feel a little strange

My sister called me yesterday, that a pregnancy test had been done and she is pregnant, what illusion, the cousins ​​are going to take few 4 months !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/19/2012 10:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Tica, to see if the glycemia are normalized, that well because of your sister's pregnancy, the cousins ​​are going to take very little.
Alg, the running and the bike tb prohibited it with my first pregnancy, you have to be careful, the gaining of the second quarter is already starting to get weight.
Elvira, of course we will achieve our goal, first of all you have to be positive: D: D: D: D: D
Pachu, tomorrow you go to endo, right?
Sugared, this week you will know if you gave in the target?You will tell us.
Good Monday
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/20/2012 3:04 a.m.

In the end I have uploaded all the insulin that the endocrine had lowered, I spent the afternoon to 180, correcting me every two hours with a unit ... come on that I needed more insulin if or yes.Tonight I also spent a little high, the problem is that it is not fixed, the night before I got up at 80 (with a mini hip of 60 at night) and tonight I corrected several times (in total 2u)To get up at 90 ... Luckily I carry the dexcom and let me know every hour, but of course, no rest, wake up, I am 150, I correct, at two hours 130, I correct ... so until I get off120, but better, that I would not get up at 200. They are not catastrophic figures either, but based on measuring myself and correcting myself ...
Alg, the best sport that you can make pregnant, apart from walking, is swimming, I will start going to the pool covered, to others, if we manage to keep the musculature from the back we will save some pain than another back:)

tica's profile photo
tica
08/20/2012 6:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls
Anabeg I have to go tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon to see what they tell me ... I already want to see ... but look already morning they will not put it because it is now the Roche educator whoIt is on vacation to if again to wait ... I do the ovulation tests and I am 3 days that I supposedly get off and nothing, I have not yet ovulated, will it be that I do not ovulo?Or will it go down later?As I give irreglular I can't catch the trick to this ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/20/2012 7:59 a.m.

Good morning Catis !!!
Here I get out of the high -risk consultation .... nothing, the controls very well (6.1 of Hemo, thankfully I did the analyzes a couple of weeks ago, if they do them now ... I would have increased that hemo ...) And nothing, I have been sent iron and eutirox .... Iron, they have told me that I do not have it low, but that I will have it, and that it is better to prevent cure.The thyroid, that I did not have bad, but that I have it to the limit, and that like iron, it is better to prevent it than to heal ... so Ale, in case he did not have enough with folk and insulin acid, because more pills for theTake ... in short.because in thyroid issues ... uuff ... fear gives me ...
And nothing, they have sent me a new eye background for October and little more ... to the baby they have not taught it or anything, I have touched me a firecracker that has barely thrown 5 seconds with me. He has told me: "Le.It beats your heart, you can go down. "And that has been the ultrasound.Neither weights, nor measures, no milks .... in short ... less bad than day 6 I make a 4D echo, that if they look at me more carefully and tell me more data, than if not... I was sure !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/20/2012 8:08 a.m.

Pachu, seriously that you are considering being pregnant having the glycemia have been out of control for 2 weeks?You said that you did not get to see a 90 for week ... I assure you that the frustration you feel when you are not able to control the glycemia during pregnancy does not look like before.
Of course, if the last time the rule was delayed a few months, you can ovular at any time.I believe that what is more or less fixed that the rule is two weeks (approx) of ovular, so imagine, they give you positive in a month or something.It is not a bad idea to try and so you will know when ovules for when you have glycemia well controlled, so it is easier to give in the target.

kekiya well for the hemo !!!They tell me the day after tomorrow, fear ... But hey, whatever God wants;) How much does the echo 4D cost you?I don't know if I do it or not, I think that as September 11 I don't tell me if he is a boy or girl, I do it !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/20/2012 8:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good
Ethics, there is no better doctor than oneself, hehehe
Pachu, do not eat your head, being irregular is more difficult, but I do not know how they go, sugared that has used them will tell you.
Kekiya, because we are good, I went on Friday to take time for the Social Security gine, the reviews do them privately, for the ultrasound issue, in the hospital they told me to repeat the echo, because the one of the of theReception that no, to call me tomorrow the gynehear the gyne.One of the reasons why I went to private is that the gyne that corresponds to me for social security is super unpleasant, in pregnancy I treated me with an arrogance ..., and there I decided to do annual revisions privately.
Greetingsssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/20/2012 8:23 a.m.

I made the 3D echo with Eider, I paid 110 euros, of this 7 years ago, if I entered for the insurance I would do it, but paying that money I do not do it again, it is a lot of money, it was a craving that gave me,hahahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/20/2012 8:26 a.m.

Well, look, I do it in a private hospital, and it's 150 euros, but having a promotion or I don't know what milks they told me .... I think I stayed in 90.
Not osbrant, not only give you photos and video, if not apart a medical report where they look at you and reire everything: features, measures, weight, anatomy ..... etc ... come on, a medical study in baby conditions,Thing that because of the social sgracity they have not done me, and seen what is seen ... they will not do me either .. so I will at least be calmer, being able to see it see it a little more and in conditions ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/20/2012 8:36 a.m.

My SS gynecologist is also very unpleasant, in fact I had never gone to the social SS for the gynecologist, always for private insurance.But last time I asked the private one if I had to do any test/analysis because I wanted to get pregnant and the poor man stayed half white and asked me, do not the diabetes take you through the SS?I do this ... by? 'And I answer that please it was not because of the consultation for pregnancy, that it was very large ... so I have not appeared for private insurance, I am going to send me an echo, but for nothing more: S S

The one of the SS is that all it does is get afraid, as if we did not know the diabetics what we have on, I do not need to tell me how dangerous my yes, I know it.It is as different as the endocrine and gynecologist problems poses ... But hey, is what touches?: S

tica's profile photo
tica
08/20/2012 8:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls
It costs me a little writing these days because I don't have a computer and with the mobile it is a roll ...
Pachu. The tests are going well to know a little more your body but try not to overwhelm you.every month. Ovular of 10-16 days before the rule.
Now I am on the 30th of the cycle. Any has not come to me but I have symptoms so I suppose that between tomorrow or past it will come.
The truth is that the holidays are coming well to relax and not being constantly thinking about the subject.
Of course, the controls are a little worse between insufferable heat and meals away from home ...
A strong hug

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/20/2012 3:21 p.m.

Pachu, with the irregular rules it can be difficult to catch the day with the tests without leaving a paste.
It can help you observe the flow. Any days before ovular is thicker, the cervical mucus comes out.
I had not noticed so far and that's why I did lis test from the ninth day to the twelfth. But for next month I will guide me by the flow.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/20/2012 5:09 p.m.

Oysters I am missing ... I wanted to say there instead of there ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/20/2012 5:11 p.m.

Goodssssssssssss !!!
Sugared, it will be for next, you don't have to become obsessed, I tb me for the flow.
I don't know when my rule was lowered, I calculate that by mid -September, when other months I fuck me, because now wishing it arrives :)) :)) :))
Yesterday my name is the gynecology, I have to go on Monday to take the hospital report, I don't know if the echo will do me.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/21/2012 4:55 a.m.

Yesterday I was visiting a relative at the hospital and in the garden I met a pregnant girl with her pump hanging.The poor man was crying like a Magdalena because they had caused her childbirth and did not work and were going to prepare the operating room to make a caesarean section in week 38. The baby already weighed 4,400 and that had carried a "good" control during pregnancy during pregnancy.She wanted a natural birth and it wasn't possible.He gave me a huge grief.

Girls, take care of them and do not decay with the controls.In the end, so much work is worth it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2012 6:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.