{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you so much!!!:)
Well, if DM type 1 for 10 years, Lantus morning and night and novorapid.
Since I have known that I was pregnant I have already begun to control everything, I have eaten few hydrates and at two hours of dinner at 190 and before dinner at 180, I suppose I should have added two more doses of NR at dinner to lower it to thetwo hours ...
I tell you tomorrow what the endo told me ...

A kiss!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/23/2012 7:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The other day my endo when I saw my figures told me that I was high before meals but I no longer know howWhen the really hemo goes down, and look I have a 7. I wonder if I was pregnant because he says that the rare levels belongs to that and he did not tell me that I could not put me to it if .. that's why I tell you Kristyythat you hurry a little more when it comes to putting the insu that you are now two !!
You will tell us what the endo tells you.
The rest that you are going ??

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/24/2012 3:49 a.m.

By the way and mere curiosity, what age do you have ??
I 29 and I have been married for a year and a half

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/24/2012 3:50 a.m.

Kristyy, the recommendations are:
- A fast and before me 80-70 meals
- When eating 140 maximum
- At two hours 120 of maximum

As it is practically impossible to achieve the above every day, the important thing is to avoid spending a long time in hip or hyper and avoid sudden changes in blood glucose.For example, one day I had a hiccup of 40 and at two hours it is at 270, it is very bad.It is the only time that I have stained and they told me that I could see for that episode.Better a hemo of 6 no hypos or hypers than one of 5.5 with many hypos.

The first quarter, in most cases, you will have hypoglycemia ... many ...

Because of the glycemia you have put, it seems that you have the basal (lantus) well regulated and you have a lack of novarapid at meals.They have to calculate the sensitivity factor, weigh all HC and take away from that calculate the insulin for each meal ...

You will tell us what they tell you in the endocrine

tica's profile photo
tica
08/24/2012 4:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Goodssssssssssssssss !!!
Tica, how well a child, now to think the name, I imagine that you will have preferred.
Kristy, congratulations, now to try to lower the hem, to see what the endo tells you.Do you put the lantus twice?
Pachu, if those high before meals are missing Lantus.
Sugared, I get off last night?You will tell us
Alg, to see the echo of September 4, to enjoy the 3 days that you have left.
I am 39 years old and 9 years old.
Kissesssssss !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/24/2012 4:34 a.m.

How about today ??

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/24/2012 5:55 p.m.

Hello!!!
Well nothing, it has been the visit a bit fast and urgent, I have been repeated by the predictor and positive, I have done the hemo's test and I was equal, he told me that from now on I have to take great care, and that for the issue of high hemo that if I carry good controls during pregnancy and bass does not have any problem or complication, the ideal would be to lower it at least to 7. I have referred to maternity and I suppose that theWeek that comes no later than the other I will have the visit.
Today the quite good controls, which I see a little impossible to be between 80 and 70 on an empty stomach, more than anything because with those values ​​I almost become bad ... but today for example after the meals the top I have beenIt is to 124, I plan to do everything to Rajatabla, no longer for me, but for what is on his way
PD: 24 years and 9 (almost) as a couple, at the moment we live in sin;) hehe

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
08/24/2012 7:47 p.m.

Good morning girls !!Wow, the weekend without entering and I see that there are many news !!!hehehehe ....
Congratulations on that baby !!hahaha, I bring the baby !!Jijiji ...... This weekend we have been preparing its room, and except 3 chorrainas, we have almost nothing left !!So I'm like crazy to see life in that room !!And in 2 weekly echo 4D !!!
I do not know if I told you that they sent me iron at high risk ..... and also eutirox, which is because of the theme of the thyroid .... that I was not wrong, but it was there to limit, and as the endocrine said thatPregnant women have them in more rigorous values ​​.... Well, it is better to prevent cure ..
And nothing, there I continue ... With my we have sometimes good, sometimes bad ... but come on, so that they are well, I have to be that day (as I have already been) based on vegetables, salads, roasted meat or toThe iron .... come on, nothing of rice or pasta or empanados, no fried, or things like that ..... so I am going to stay with a body that pa what !!Let's see if 28 arrives and I will finally see my endo !!!
By the way, I am 28 years old in November and I live with my partner, with whom I have been almost 7 years!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/25/2012 4:40 a.m.

Hello!
Girls, I am two weeks old! As I did not come to me, I have done the test and it has tested.
My endo gave me the contact of another doctor in case I had this month because she is on vacation. I called but until Monday they cannot attend me.Hemo sure has worsened because I have been so good ...
Today we go to the beach but on Monday I will call the hospital to see what they tell me ...
What nerves jijiji

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/25/2012 5:39 a.m.

Congratulations sugared !!!!
ole there how are positive!hehehej ... and nothing, because of the cotnroles .... don't worry.At first, I got a lot out of control, between hormonal changes, down ... ups ...This, total, are 2 days until I see the endo ... so see the beach, bath, and enjoy and celebrate your positive !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/25/2012 5:47 a.m.

Congratulations sugared !!!!!Enjoy the last days on vacation !!!!!
I am the one to give positive but with my irregularity of ovulation I still wait to ovular !!How is possible?Now I start to go around the head to see if I don't ov.Is that it is already the 32nd day of the cycle and here I still wait ... I no longer know what to do, what despair !!!! ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/25/2012 7:22 a.m.

How good sugared, I'm very happy!The bill has already started, now to take care of yourself!When I got positive, I got super nervous about carrying everything well but when the weeks go by you are gradually relaxing.Are you 2 weeks or 4?because they usually count from the date of the last rule ...
Kekiya, you should make you very excited to prepare the room, we are getting idea how much everything can come out, I have done to a list.What do you tell the hypothyroidism ... have you told you if after pregnancy you will no longer have to take the eutirox?
Kristyy, if you are used to having values ​​of more than 70 can be normal for these figures notes of hypoglycemia, but now pregnancy is what it demands and you should try to get up between 70 and 90, in theory.If lying with more 130 you get up high, get more lantus but be careful with the housing of the mornings, I started noticing in week 8 and I had to go down since then 6 units the lantus to avoid them and of course I have some Reena I haveWhat to do if I go to bed with less than 100. And it is that if I am so at the limit with the glycemia, with 60 I almost have no symptoms of hypo and give a little scary, so 8 controls per day are mandatory to get calm.
Pachu, I do not understand much of the subject but if your rules are irregular and do not lower you every month the same is because no ovules every month, the day will come positive in the ovulation tests, do not despair.
This month I have made 32 years and I have 9 with my boyfriend, and we got married this year, but something simple, to formalize.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/25/2012 11:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, apparently and how little they told me (in the consultations it seems that they always go with a hurry ...) Apparently pregnant women are demanded a maximum of 4 (or something like that ...) and I have3.98 ...... So initially I have sent me eutirox 50 during pregnancy ... but I don't know if it's only during pregnancy, or then I will have to keep taking it ... I don't know ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/25/2012 11:47 a.m.

I have hypothyroidism and I have controlled it for 8 years I have it.And take Eurirox of 100

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/25/2012 1:02 p.m.

Dioooos, how late Paula takes me ... hahahaha ... It gives me some kicks ... that gives me between grimilla and tickle!hahaha ... The curious thing is that when I'm fine or throwing down, it is when I notice it ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/25/2012 1:06 p.m.

Look the good is that it warns you !!!!A continuous meter !!!Hahaha is paula !!!!Hahaha

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/25/2012 1:48 p.m.

Thanks to all!
Alg, I say two weeks because it is when the dreary test tested and we will engender it ... In the ne left two to three weeks and the last rule I had on July 21 ... are that two?
Pachu, if you don't have the rule every month I don't think ovules every month. I intend to guide you for the flow.
A kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/25/2012 3:31 p.m.

Uff the real flow I tell you that I don't know what it is

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/25/2012 3:33 p.m.

Sugared, pregnancy begins to count from the day of your last rule ... that is, you would be 4 week!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/25/2012 3:35 p.m.

Has yes?I didn't know ... I don't understand because I didn't start from fertilization ...
Kekiya, about what you said of food, what foods are lis hydrates if you do not eat paste or rice etc? Of fruit and bread?
Pachu, the flow is varying throughout the cycle and when you are going to ovular it increases and it is like more moccose. To clean yourself it is slippery ... I am explained because I had never set me

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/26/2012 6:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.