{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

But it is clear that you do not need that glass of milk if you go to bed with a 240, do not take it to see how you get up.What I would do in your case is not to take it and see how I am at 3 or 4 in the morning.The treatment is indicated by the doctor but we have to learn to vary according to our needs, because we are the ones who know the life we ​​make and know how our body reacts.It is clear that you lack insulin, try to regulate the time to get up and then see how you regulate the rest of the day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/10/2012 7:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If I do not take the glass of milk at 4 or 5 I have 40 so I always take it for the scares they give me at night

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2012 9:15 a.m.

Pachu, you lack insulin, almost certain and fast slow if you are high after meals.If before sleeping you are above 200 you should correct yourself with fast and not take right.Try first by regulating the slow one, when you have it ok you should get well to the pre.

After my madness with the tests of these weeks ... today it has given me positive!On the 20th of the cycle!I comment in case any is in the same situation as me, try the tests and begin to go crazy thinking no ovula.
I have realized that ovulo later than I thought.We are not watches and the ovular thing on the 14th of the cycle is not the same for all and, in addition, different situations can alter ovulation and be sooner or later.Oh ... I'm much quieter.
I am almost officially on vacation !!at last!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/10/2012 9:19 a.m.

Pachu, we have crossed the messages ...
That is very rare, that if you take it, you go to bed high and get up high and if you do not take it, make those hypos ... well, be high in the morning can be a huge rebound ...
In that case you do not run quickly before going to sleep.Try to be below 140 after dinner, take your milk and see how you get up.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/10/2012 9:21 a.m.

Hello girls !!!How are all ???
Sugared eHorabuena now to see if you give in the target, I encourage you to already have it closer !!
I have called and revolved for someone to attend to me and nobody does it until 21, we are going, a shame.
Those of Roche facilitated me a free telephone of the 24h attention with doctors and nurses who have my parameters and have a little oriented, they want to make any change I look in the bolus recommender just in case I wait to stay with moon in itselfNow I am ovulating or things like that, so that to wait, I have touched me, what I am notbdo for a week is an empty in the huge stomach and it does not happen to me or eating that bad ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/11/2012 8:31 a.m.

Very good chat, how do you carry the weekend?
I walk something worried: you will see, they already told me that on the 23/24 week, my figures would shoot and go needing more insulin ...
Well, at first I started with some sporadic up, that I packed into the stress that I have for the move, paperwork, packaging, purchases .... etc.
But it is now almost almost continuous. I need more insulin in both basal and ratios. In the post, I usually make 180-200 peaks, but then I reach dinner or food around 110-120 !!!But nothing, in the mature one I have already climbed a half unity (I do not know if it will be enough, but I give me a risk) the nocturnal basal.
Before for example, 2 hours after eating, I had 177 ...... Well, as I had active insulin, I thought I would take on that insulin and I would download a little more, but another hour later and new click on the fingerTo make sure how much I had, and do you know how much ???Well 177 !!!!!!I was exactly the same !!
And of course, the paranoia begin with whether it will be affecting my baby or I know ... and of course, I can't contact my endo (if you are not on vacation ...) pppfff ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/11/2012 3:02 p.m.

Kekiya, I don't know how the bomb is going but I would go up the insulin (the basal and the ratios), be calm (tb I will apply the story) since when we climb the insulin because we need more it is because for a few daysWe have been high, in the end I can't think of another way of knowing that we need more doses, and if you have been high for a few days ... do not give it many laps, even if it is difficult.Sometimes what you say that you did not go down from 177 has happened to me, I do not know if it is the stress that is high to be high that does not get off, it is as if there were insulin resistance.
Sugared, finally the positive and on vacation ... Good luck!
Pachu, do not want to correct everything at once because you can go crazy, I would first try to regulate the basal, see how you get up, how you are throughout the afternoon (4-5h after eating), ... and thenRegulates the rapid of the meals, you will see how you get it.
Anabeg, how good without a symptom!Let's see how you are with the Levemir, with this slow one do not need two doses? The truth that two doses is easier to regulate than one, even if you have to click twice.
Today I started week 9 and in week 8 I already started to notice that I need less insulin, it is this week I had to download 4 units the Lantus and some quickly.Hypoglycemia are impressive in the morning, so from time to time (depending on me) I have to do right (1-2 yogurts) if not safe hypoglycemia about 4 in the morning.I also notice that if I am high I need less quickly to correct myself, the other day after eating I had 225 and I set 2 quickly and a half and a half 39 !!The truth is that it is a roll to run all the time and not be stable more than a week and how is Kekiya, which is impossible not to be worried especially when more insulin is needed and corrections are more difficult.
Tomorrow I go to the town again, so another week away from civilization !!Many encouragement to all that everything is going to do very well !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/11/2012 6:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

From what I see we are all more or less similar ... to see if it will be the heat ......
Yesterday I start eating with 140, I finish and I got to 300 !!!!And I decided not to correct myself why I knew what was going to happen, and that was at 2 h and at 3 hours a hypo to 52 .... How is that explained ????How is that of uqe rises to 300 and from rerpetent to the hroa of that figure I have 52 ???Cene very late and quit at 11.30, at 01.30 he had 300 and at 03.30 about 54 ...... He was sitting in a loft watching the rain of stars that was yesterday, with which I did not do why I did not do whyIn 300 I sentenced to see the stars and try to forget for a while to see if it happened to me and look ... it happened, but too much, how is that explains that ????I lift my 9 am with 140, and that I take a juice, milk and 3 cookies, I know that I got up high, but I had to have yet raised a lot high with everything I take to overcome it, I seriously think thatI'm getting insulin resistant ....... after breakfast I put me at 230 !!!!And I went down to 80 suddenly and having already had lunch ... drowning to wait a little because I ate something to go up and see now when I can eat, and they told me in the doctor who called the 16 instead of the 21st to seeIf the doctor could see me before ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/12/2012 8:24 a.m.

Pachu, I don't know what guideline you carry, but, from what you say, it seems that you have plenty of lantus and you are quick in meals.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2012 11:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Uuuffff ..... I have a mess in my head ... I know that tomorrow my endo will throw me a cable, if he is not out of vacation, but still, I cannot avoid worrying ... and much !!And eat my head .... in short.
Today after breakfast 199 ... well, I get to food in 90. As I put my bolus, and 2 hours after food, 134. Well .... but 2 hours more after that measurement ...196 !!!Fuck, I'm going from hyper in hyper ??? What fails there?Basal, bowling, ratios, sensitivity factor, insulin resistance?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/12/2012 2:22 p.m.

Kekiya, I understand you perfectly, I am the same as you, and I am beginning to despair a lot ... With the same one day I am 55 and another at 200. Did you notice any change in insulin needs at 17 weeks of pregnancy?Yesterday I ate normal, I put on the "correct" insulin, I started eating with a hypo of 54 and at the time to 284, I almost gave me an attack.The worst thing is that it did not go down, at 250, at 3 hours 210. I put 5 extra units, apart from the 6 of the food, and arrive at dinner with 131.
The night of two days ago, bounding to 90, and with the digestion made at two hours 150, I corrected with 1.5 units, fear of a hypo, and the 3 hours was 200 !!!Luckily I carry the continuous meter and let me know, but I am correcting me all day.Today night, doing the same as yesterday, two hypos of 55, I have taken a juice and I got up at 98. And worst of all that I don't feel the hypos and I have already hit two very large scares, without losingThe acquaintance, but when I feel "a little low" the same I'm 20 and little.And now this 200 one hour after breakfast, and yesterday having the same, 89 and I had to take an extra ration.Is that with these glycemia, what can I do?
My endocrine is not, and the substitute is a very nice girl, but he has just left the faculty and it shows that it costs him, the Diebestes is more a matter of experience than of books.I will try to call the nurse, who is the one who carries the bomb courses and that to see if she can give me a hand, but I see it Chungo.Why do I go wrong and if under the insulin worse.

tica's profile photo
tica
08/13/2012 4:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I have, I walk, correcting myself many times a day, and with a sensation of bad vibes and guilt that for what ... (these hormones ..) In addition, you stripe your head too much and think (oh, the baby does notIt moves so much ... will it be for the damn sugar?) Anyway ... HIPOS does not have at least 2 weeks, and I go from hyper in hyper.In the 17th week I did not notice much change, there was luxury ... it has now been, from 21/23. In 21 were sporadic increases, which I blamed either to the holidays, or to the stress forI was moving ... but now it is very common not to see in my day a 200 and get stabilize and lower it ... it seems impossible mission !!!And it is the same what I eat, because if I like a salad and a mixed sanwich, I get up to 200. If I already like a plate of macaroni .... Puuuff ... I do not want to imagine it .... To know now as soon as my HBA1C is around !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/13/2012 5 a.m.

Kekiya, have you gone to the endocrine?I go tomorrow to see what they tell me.After the absurd hike of breakfast, today I am going well .... Let's see if it lasts ...
I have looked at the average of the glycemia of the continuous meter and I get 107 in the last month, it has risen me 10, but I expected something more catastrophic, I am still sure that the hem has worsened me.Tomorrow I get the analytics and on Wednesday the next week will give me the results, meadito ... do you do some sport?Since I know that I am pregnant I have stopped doing anything, well this vacation some 10km excursion has fallen, but practically flat.The endocrine told me that all I hadGood for pregnant women

tica's profile photo
tica
08/13/2012 11:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Holasss

I know a little.

Those "glycemic excursions" are usually normal without coming to mind ... during pregnancy;The growth of the fetus is what it has, which needs more and more contributions ... and your own body needs energy.
Not to mention hormones ... that are not foreseeable or regular.

The important thing, as almost always, are 2 things:
- Discard that hypo or hyper is due to an error (HC calculation, injection, injection zone ... etc)
- Do not spend too much time in hip or hyper ... and that is only solved with frequent self -analysis.

Courage, that you carry it all very well and there will be no problem.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/13/2012 3:14 p.m.

Thanks Owash for your words!If we more or less know that these "excursions" are due to that ... but as you say, perhaps to inexperience + hormones ... we care in excess, and we worry everyone around us.
Last night I got the basal, to avoid how I was having, peaks and find myself at midnight about 160 ... and pum!Download to song .... come on, how little I modify, or do I pass or do not arrive !!!So it's difficult to get it right ...
And to top of evils .... the clinic where I go to my endo .... it is closed by vacation !!!Go a honey .....: Evil :: Evil :: Twisted:
You call by phone and jump a answering machine, where they do not say they are out or when they return .... nothing at all.You try to send them a fax and the same thing, nothing comes to them, they must have it off ..... so it is desperate, because I do not know when they return on vacation or anything ... and less bad that I had the brilliant ideaCalling the store next door and they did the favor of seeing if the clinic was closed or that they had some fault with the phone .... so effectively, it was closed.
And sport, because I sincerely do much.At first if I did, but in the first quarter I had 2 abortion threats, and I fuck a little fear ... and now with the belly, because I look a little clumsy and heavy, in addition that I have the feeling of walking likeThe penguins !!Before it was to walk a horita, but of course, with these heats ..... it is complicated !!And as I am moving ..... Stop what is said to stop, I have not been!That if packed, detach it, make trips ...... Come on, that the Ikea and the Leroy Merlin have them, I already have a trip of so much trip !!!So in one way or another, sport or walks, I have done !!hahaha :)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/14/2012 5:13 a.m.

Now I return from the hospital and they have modified me basal, but nothing convinces me ... that avoids the hypos, as if it were so easy.I have lowered the basal and wait, I don't know ... if what I am is high because lowering insulin.

They let me do some sport, a little ... but something is something.That I ask the gynecologist, the 16 I am supposed to tell me what to swim I can.The shit that comes I have an endocrine consultation, I will pay attention this week to see if between this consultation and the one that comes we do something

Kekiya, don't you take you for the SS?Surely there is some endocrine that can attend you, mine was on vacation, but there were three lovely doctors and the educator.

Owash, haha, whenever you want :) But we already know the "glycemic excursions" of pregnancy.I take a lifetime with the damn with diabetes, and I have never felt the fear I feel now.Everyone in the same car, we know that a month, two months and even a year of bad control "nothing happens" but when you are "responsible" for your child to go well or badly, it is very different.In any other situation, I would be applauding with my ears that I carry the sugar, but now any climb makes you think, maybe too much ... I feel a hyplo -free, Ufff.The other day when I saw a 280 in the glucometer an hour after eating, ... I can't describe what I felt.Someone, with good intention, told me "is that you have to look at the sugar more frequently", I almost like ... haha ​​... as if it were so easy, ... Kekiya is right and the problem isThe hormones that we are more irascible

tica's profile photo
tica
08/14/2012 6:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

and I have never felt the fear I feel now.Everyone in the same car, we know that a month, two months and even a year of bad control "nothing happens" but when you are "responsible" for your child to go well or badly, it is very different.In any other situation, I would be applauding with my ears that I carry the sugar, but now any climb makes you think, maybe too much ... I feel a hyplo -free, Ufff.The other day when I saw a 280 in the glucometer an hour after eating, ... I can't describe what I felt.Someone, with good intention, told me "is that you have to look at the sugar more frequently", I almost like ... haha ​​... as if it were so easy, ... Kekiya is right and the problem isThe hormones that we are more irascible

Diosssss, never better or better expressed !!!I have been reflected in your words as if I were saying them !!Exactly I feel the same!
And what is going, if, take me by ss ... to say something, but come on, I better save the words ... hey.My private endo, to cost my pocket no matter, because thanks to it I am seeing results and learning what in 11 years has not taught me the SS .. I hope that in these days they return on vacation ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/14/2012 6:33 a.m.

By the way girls, yesterday I saw on the Internet, that a new summer red 0.0 (without alcohol) and without sugar !!
Yujuuuuu !!!!I will be able to take a summer tent for Fiiiin !!Have you seen it ??What do you think ???

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/14/2012 8:25 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
We are already in little house, the holidayHospital already in Donosti and everything ok, they do not have to make me cure, there is something left and I have to take a few drops for a week, today I had an appointment with the midwife but in the early morning I canceled it.The gyne has told me that having to make shed because when my rule comes to me, then I can go looking, because nothing, as soon as there is free way to work, to start over.
How about here?I see that you walk with crazy glycemia, to see if you get stabilize them, I understand your fears.
Owash, entrusting everything you want: D: D: D
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/14/2012 9:09 a.m.

Anabeg, how much sorry.I have been frozen, have you told you why it has happened?

Well, in a month again to look ... many spirits !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/14/2012 10:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.