{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

It is inevitable to see a 200 from time to time, in my case the endocrine gave a lotI go around if in general it is fine.
Well girls, I leave you for a few days, I'm going to the rural area.: D
Sugared, in the end did the raya come out?Even if it was clear, was it yes?
I have had to lower the rapid of the meals but the Lantus has not yet touched it, and it seems that I have taken that dizziness for a week ago.
Have fun !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/05/2012 6:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Pachu, because the vegetable is great for diabetes, in Pure do you like?The fruit and vegetables when containing a lot of fiber because glycemia lowers.
Sugared, how are we going?Rayita came out?Do not eat your head and enjoy, you will see how at some point you have to ovulate
Ethics, to enjoy the holidays and to give themselves some other caprichito, hehehe
Kekiya, I like Paula's name, oh, well, now knowing sex you can buy little things: D: D: D
Alg, to have a great time, take care of yourself, tell us on the way back
For now I have not had any 200, the glycemiae well, and I still have no symptoms, I do not look like I am pregnant, I hope it still.In the end tomorrow I go to the endo, I have it at 11, I go out at 7 to work, I'm not going to takeWhat the endo tells me, tomorrow I tell you.
On Tuesday we go on vacation to Galicia until the 13th, tomorrow I will say goodbye and I tell you what the header and the endo tell me.
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/05/2012 5:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it is very common to have some 200 occasionally.At the beginning of my pregnancy, until the basal and ratios well readjust well with the whole hormonal theme by in medium ... some of the other if I saw ... up to 480 due to an obstruction of the catheter !!I almost gave me a Patatus .... But hey, it could be solved without problems. The bad would have been to have maintained that figure for many hours, but less bad that it was not ...
And nothing, even now being more controlled, it is very common to get carried away, trust one too much, and when dinner away .... calculate the hydrates and see a 20 ...I had a 222 !!!But well, bolus corrector to sing and I could lower glycemia.It is rage to see it, but hey, being perfect at 100% is impossible, and you cannot demand so much, because the coconut passes an invoice.And nothing, 2 dives to see my Pauli !!!hahaha, at this step you will have more clothes than me !!Fear to tell me later that they saw him badly and that he is a baby .... hahahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/06/2012 4:40 a.m.

Hello girls, I'm glad that everything goes well.I'm going to call me to give me time and give me the results of the gynecologist I will tell you, for the rest I have 3 fatal days to 200 and I correct myself and then hiccurate ... I do not know what Eta happened ... to myThe holidays are over, on Friday I have to go to work Jo ... but I look at it on the good side that is that there is less for the 21 that is my next appointment with the endo ... Much is missing...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/06/2012 8:02 a.m.

Hello girls,

I'm glad you're all well!I forgot to say that I like Paula Tb a lot.

Some you already know that I am a comus :?So I'm not going to say I'm fine ... the glycemiae, I'm maintaining the average.
But I am on day 16 of the cycle and the ovulation test has not given me positive.I think it's the worst thing I've been able to do, use the damn test ...
I have been reviewing my periods (I have always signed them) and my cycles during the year are 28-29 days.In summer I see the tendency to lengthen reaching up to 34 days.
So I'm going to keep doing the damn tests at least this month until the rule comes to me and if they do not give positive because I don't know what I will do.The truth is that I am not going to the gynecologist for a long time because in principle everything was going well but now I am scared.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/06/2012 10:15 a.m.

Alg, I forgot to say that I saw the scratch but very lazy and in the tests he said that to be positive it had to be dark.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/06/2012 10:15 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Sugared, don't eat your head, it's not good, I don't think you have any ovulation problem, are the tests 100%reliable?
Pachu, to see the endo on the 21st, to see if that hem goes down
Kekiya, yes, I imagine that some 200 will look, it has not yet happened to me, but it will happen to me
Today I went to endo, they change to Levemir, I told him that I did not agree, I will do the test to see how, as tomorrow I go on vacation because I start with the change on the 14th day. That day I have a midwife, to seeHow such, and the 21 to endo again.
I still without symptoms, all ok.
Tomorrow we leave, I will read you but write will be difficult, with the mobile it is very uncomfortable.To those who go on vacation to have a great time, see you around.Take care of you.
Kissssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/06/2012 2:40 p.m.

Hello girls, I don't know what is happening per I'm getting worse at times, I've been 4 days that I don't even correct me !!And when about 3 hours of having corrected I have a hiccoven and I have to eat something and always of course between meals, example: yesterday ate and in post 139 and when I snort I take the snack and at the time they send me to look at me Tb gives me 269!!And it was half a glass of milk and 2 cookies !!With what it means that with a 4RC sandwich and an apple that of the food continued up!And when I corrected it was 5 in the afternoon and at 8 in the afternoon I already had 80 and I still lacked an hour and a half for dinner and I had to put on dinner at 8 ... Well, like that every day, to the girl QumeGive the pump is on vacation and I can't call it so that the bolus recommender changed it to me and in the doctor they do not serve me until the 21st of this month I do not know what to do!I do nothing but get the dose and remain as high !!I did an ovulation test in case that was that and nothing ... what did you do?Today only the bread that was 4 RC and a skewer of meat without fruit or anything and the grilled meat, I already came with 200 for a rebound and I have left the post with 234 !!I set 6 that I gave me the recommender and I give higher !!!!How awful!!!What I do???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/06/2012 8:18 p.m.

Sugars, the last thing I wanted to resort to the ovulation tests.I wanted to avoid at all costs getting obsessed.First I tried with natural things: onagra oil (they say it is very good to regulate cycles) and my boy also took Maca Andina concentrated, who say it is a very good vigorizer to "activate" the bichines if they are a bit lazy ....Jejeje.Well after 3 months of search, when trying with this ...: Tachan!Holy hand, my Pauli came!So I want to try it may not lose anything.In addition, they sell it in most herbalists both.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/07/2012 4:18 a.m.

Stop it Anabeg.We talked around.I start vacations this Friday.I will try to connect someday and write to my mobile, although I will not be able to make it so frequent.
Pachu, is that each body is a world.I, if I am 139 after eating, not melting and I got well to dinner.When you run the risk of hypoglycemia, it increases.
I do not know how the pump works but with the bolis I managed to adjust it step by step, that is, first controlling the slow one, that covered me all day.Even so, there are days that as I said I wake up high.Now I have discovered that it is based on what has been having dinner.I noticed the post of the dinner and did not take into account how what had dinner influenced.
I would pass through step, that is, first control the pre of breakfast, post and how you get to food.Then the post of the food and the pre of dinner, etc.Phase of the day.
In an hour and a half, for example, blood glucose may not vary, it depends on insulin (especially fast) you still have.
In order to think better, the controls of several days would have to do.If you want to write it and give you opinion.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/07/2012 4:21 a.m.

Hi Kekiya
Thanks, I try it.But the issue is that I have regular periods.So in principle I did not have to obsess or take anything to regulate them.Last month (which was the first) I looked at the Ovulation calendar on the Internet to know what my fertile week was and there we focus on efforts.
This month, when my friend left me the tests I thought: why not?So we are sure.The truth is that life can complicate you.Right now I don't know if I have ovulated or not yet ... we have done our homework anyway.What scratches me is that the tests do not give me positive and that means that I do not ov.Some months I have symptoms but others don't.Today is the 17th of the cycle so I may not yet have ovulated ... what do I know ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/07/2012 4:26 a.m.

I also had the regulated cycles, but notice, and I rejected me rather by the theme of the flow and the egg white ... you know.Peeeero I can tell you, that with the onagra, it has been the first time in my life that I have felt my ovulation.Before, I didn't know physically when I ovulated, neither hurt, nor felt it nor anything at all.That time, if I felt it, and Dolia !!!And look how chance, so I knew the day right when I ovuld, and I did his homework one day before and that same day "in case the flies."And look, I succeeded !!That, combined with my boy's maca ... Well, we did Diana ... something we didn't do before.Chance?Well, it can be ... I don't know, but it wasn't expensive to try ... and I prefer that, to have a bad time, obsess, cry, scratch my head .... that I already have enough with the sugar !!hehehehe

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/07/2012 4:39 a.m.

You're right.The truth is that you become obsessed and you get the jar but fatal, not being able to think about anything else.I will look at the onagra for next month and I think I'm going to go from the tests.
A kiss

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/07/2012 4:49 a.m.

Hello girls !!How do you notice that you are cows !!!
I am here to er if any doctor serves me a week that I am not able to stabilize the glycemia I am getting up with 200 !!The rest of the day I do not usually move on that figure but it has uploaded a lot !!!I have climbed the lantus and the fast but I don't know how to pass and of course in the hospital they are of vcations to if or if I would haveyou really need it .... what shame of ssocial ...
How are you going ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/08/2012 6:38 a.m.

Hi Guapis !!
Well, I just got an echocardium, which being diabetic, by protocol they do.And nothing, the heart of the little one is phenomenal, and the fuck was sleepy, sitting, and turning our backs !!Hahahaha. Encourage every time the doctor moved her a little to see her heart better, the dwarf was pissed off and liped to give kicks !!Hahahaha ... And nothing, entering in the 23rd week ..... The lack of control in demand by the small insulin ... yesterday after the meal ... 222!!God, how hateful figure .... in the posts they usually give me not always, but many times some picas .... this month I will see my endo, to see that he tells me about this ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/08/2012 7:21 a.m.

Pachu in case it helps you, I will tell you that it was the same.There is a tuempo that lifted in 200 or even 300. My endocrine told me to do controls at 4 in the morning to see what happened before continuing to change amounts of insulin.I found that all the Madrugasa had hypoglycemia and the subjects were the revives.

What I did was put the Lantus later, not to bed below 130 and always take some of a dinner, in my case a yogurt.

In addition to avoiding the revives during the day when I have an hiccup I have proven that what is perfect for me are a couple of cookies Maria, just 1 ration of HC.

Well I hope this can serve you something ...

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
08/08/2012 7:22 a.m.

Hello everyone!
Well, my vacations finally arrive.Tomorrow is my last day of work.I will connect someday but with the mobile it is more complicated.
How good kekiya that everything is fine, it must be so strange to have something there :)
Pachu, patience, this month seems to stop everything.You will see how in September improvements and you can control everything.In addition, the morning is the most difficult to control, at least for me.Get the early morning controls to see if there you catch it.
I continue with the tests.I am finding out that I think that an ovulus later than I thought, so there is nothing like taking things calmly.I don't know if they are very effective but at least it helps you to know your body a little more.And while nothing, doing duties.Although I have been with a minigripa or megarsflar.Ays ... what a roll.So it is costing me a little more than normal.I do not medical on top of getting out of the glycemia ... Let's see if it happens to me in a few days.
Let's talk
A very strong hug for all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/09/2012 10:28 a.m.

Nothing girls who are not able to stabilize the sugar or upload the lantus or apudra in the meals lifts me 210 and eating 4 EC of Desejuno and putting 5 units des because I have 261 !!!!I don't know what to do because in the doctor Mo anure me until the 21st!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2012 5:31 a.m.

Pachu do you measure at night about 3 or 4 in the morning?With what glucose do you sleep?And what dinner?
Keep in mind that in the mornings we usually have more insulin resistance and starting from 216 and having breakfast 4 portions of hydrates, 5 insulin units seem few.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/10/2012 6:48 a.m.

I ceno the 6 rc and lately I lie high but usually I went to bed with 140 and the glass of milk but now after eating I have about 240 and they send me the glass of milk if or if and in the early morning suleo have200 and I get up with 220 or so.The insulin that I get at breakfast is the one recommended by the bolus recommender and yet I always wear one or two above but they have to change it but of course ... Go know when they want to attend me ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2012 7:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.