{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello!I'm still on vacation but with changes of plans, this week I was going to France and the next to the Pyrenees, but we had to exchange them ... on Saturday of last week I stuck a lot, I stuck a good scare ... I got up toGo on a trip and had stained the panty as the first day of rule.I ran that emergencies and still stained a little, but it was not an active bleeding ... the child was fine and everything looked normal in the echo ... two days of rest and if not bleed again that I forgot me ...They asked me if the glycemia had had rare and the previous day I was 42 and at 2 hours to 270. It was the first time that I had such a beast variation and that I got so much.If it was not enough for something, on Saturday after going to the emergency room and after eating (passing everything) I took my nap and at half an hour I woke up a little dizzy, or so I believed ... analysis and 25!I cool that a lettuce ... I did several analyzes with varikeikaas machines and were between 25 and 27. I got so scared that I put the glucagon for. I was doing the digestion well ... I went up to 140. These days I am with theGlycemia a little high, I think I start needing more insulin, but until I am sure I prefer to correct myself than more.

Kekiya that guay knows if he is a boy or girl!I think mine is also a girl, for the comments when they echoed, but until September 11 I will know anything :(

About traveling by plane ... I had a planned trip 2 months ago, I asked Gynecologist and told me that I did not recommend that diabetes has its risks and that the plane was not the best, given the doubt I suspended thejourney...

I feel the faults, but I am with my mobile ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/02/2012 8:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Kekiya, I'm glad that everything goes well!
What a fright you would take ethical ... jolin.Do hypos and bleeding have any relationship?Have they told you?If the baby is fine and everything continues its course because nothing tries to be calm.

I still have work week ... And without air conditioning!That has broken!So I have a week ...

Alg, I wanted to ask you a couple of things about the tests.Person who ralls you but as you are one of the few who have used them here ...
Today the scratch has begun to be marked, I am on the 12th of the cycle.It is not positive yet but marks more than yesterday.The question: Does it start to be marked and go to more until you are strong?
And another thing.The day that gives positive, three days of relationships, so far.The fourth day, is it worth doing another test to see if it is still positive or does it happen?

About traveling, I don't know, but maybe it is worth consulting the doctor in case flies.
Thank you!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/02/2012 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sugared, as soon as I got positive, although it was not a very dark scratch, I did not do more test and as I told you we did three days in a row.In the instructions that came to me that it was advisable to have relations during the 48 hours following the first positive, so for more security because I decided that three days better than two.You will tell us how is you doing.
Joe Tica, the truth that you had to give a tremendous scare with the bleeding, thankfully he stayed in that, a scare.I also had a hypoglycemia as I had ever had, I fell asleep on the couch after dinner (my boyfriend had already gone to bed) and I woke up sunk in sweat but aware of everything, I did analysis and analysis andI had 29, I had never seen that figure !!, I got scared and started drinking juice, and of course, in the morning 250, which I think it was for the rebound because I did not drink so much juice.So now very careful not to get so fair to postpandracials, but it is so difficult to adjust it well.What I do notice much, well or not, is that so much adjusting everything so as notbe careful.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/02/2012 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Kekiya, how well a girl, have you already thought name?When the first pregnancy tb wanted a girl, now because of Eider girl, but for my boy, I have the couple: D: D: D: D
Tica, often scare, do hypos to bleeding relationship?: Shock :: Shock: enjoy the holidays and relax.
Sugared, come and see if this time yes, nothing if you have to make it 3 days instead of 2 well, hahahahaha
Pachu, how are you going?more animated?
Alg, often scare with the descent, they are afraid ... but hey, I hope I don't get so much.
I remain the same, without any symptoms, we go as soon as I come on vacation, in mid -August I go to my private gine and make me an ultrasound.This morning when I was going to bed about eight my educator called me, to see if I can spend Friday or Monday at eleven, and I: I am nights, I can't, if I short the dream then to take it againImpossible, that I have to be nine hours at night, on Monday I leave cows, until then I can not go to the endo, before I would go to the gine, but I can not, so as soon as I come from the cows to the private one, and to look at me.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/02/2012 6:38 p.m.

Well look at not very well because I had dinner a ham and cheese sandwich and I put what they sent, we went to the cinema and at the time I put on 347 !!!!I corrected myself right away but I suck 3 units, which is what the meter to do and has not lowered me in all the happy movie !!!!I don't know why ?? ''Now I am with 270 and it has already happened 1 hour and a half and nothing !!!!Has this happened to you ???I do not understand how a sandwich has been able to upload so much that it is also what I usually have dinner because it is what I have most controlled !!!
One more question do you do the diet for rations or do you know more or less what you have to eat and how much?Today I have told me that I eat vegetables but I am not very friendly, only of the beans and some that Orra Cosilla Mas, the truth is that they have told me that they are very important but I have not ordered them much, I do not like salads, I only like tomato and olives like who says hehe.What can you say about this ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/02/2012 9:17 p.m.

Helloaaaaaa,
Pachu, it has never happened to me, in fact I have never had such a high figure, except for the debut, to see if tomorrow someone tells you that it could happen to you.The sandwich was from some fast food site?
Since I have diabetes like a lotPossible, fats are not good.By the way, speaking of olives, I have a craving for black olives, ufff is thinking about them and desire, Pachu you already remembered them, because nothing, thankfully I have a boat, I already wanted to: D
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/02/2012 9:30 p.m.

My mother who waits for my husband the night I want and do not have olives, I will have reservations at home, but I see it looking for olives like crazy, hahahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/02/2012 9:32 p.m.

Hello!

How good that has given you anabeg olives!If you give you for something with hydrates, go whistle jijiji

Pachu, if the sandwich was the same as always can be for several reasons.I don't know ... For example, when ovulo I usually have higher controls eating the same, stress ... whatever, it is not an exact science.

ALG, according to the instructions in the tests is not worth a clear line, we are not positive until the line is strong as the control ...

I have the problem that some mornings lift with high controls, without doing anything special.For example, last night I went to sleep with 116, I did not make it right and I have risen to 240. It's just a few days and I would say that it is because of the effect that the body reacts to what is done from day and glymia rises.I don't know how to solve it ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/03/2012 4:42 a.m.

Ha And yes!I do the diet by portions.Although after so much time many things do not weight or anything but I tell the portions that are in a meal.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/03/2012 4:43 a.m.

Anabeg, I also just had to eat olives !!!hahaha, what a coincidence !!!Now, after swelling in the first quarter, now I hate them ... hehehe.
Sip, the name we have decided for the baby will be Paula :)
And as for carbohydrate counting, since I carry the bomb, for me it is almost almost religion, both the counting and the bump damage to weigh the food ... and in terms of meals, because the salads although it weighs you ..... They are your friends, the fish, the flesh, the fruit ... and forget about pizzas, hamburgers and kebabs for a while, because for a few hydrates that may seem or no matter how well they have them, they haveFat that gives pleasure, and that is a delicacy for hyperglycemia, which are inevitable with those meals ... I have been a year without going to Burguer King, and Mataria right now for a hamburger !!!Ayyyy ... but well, I will zar well at ease !!That, a choco donut and a lord plate of Iberian ham !!!hahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/03/2012 4:51 a.m.

Hehehe to matria by ice cream and roscon de reyes !!Hehehe was a mormal and current Sadwih and that is what I usually have dinner because it is what is best at dinners, I have seen that the pasta, potato or peas are going very badly because they upload me super late.
Anabege I feel that I have reminded you of the olives hehehehe I have been with the thing of nuts but tp like so many for the fats ... He has given me by almonds and hazelnuts ... ummm that rich !!!
I will try to eat a little more vegetables but I have them so crossed .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/03/2012 6:04 a.m.

Hello girls!
I am now quite routine with food, vegetable ration + protein + bread + fruit or yogurt.Weight the bread and at the moment I do not try either the pasta, neither the rice nor the legumes, I prefer to eat a huge dish of salad or vegetables and not complicate, so I calculate it better to get better to the posts.Pachu, vegetables such as legumes is what comes best to us, since as they have fiber they lower the glycemic index of meals.
And in the middle of the afternoon if I am hungry I usually buy a scramble of olives, pickles and scallions, and how good black olives !!At least this does not raise glycemia.I do not see the day of being able to eat an ice cream, now I would overcome me, if everything will wait for March.
Sugared, the same is different, expect if not the dark scratch as control.
Being pregnant can fried eggs?Is that they gave me hamlet eggs and of course if the yolk does not do the same do not recommend it, do you know?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/03/2012 6:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Sugared, I forgot.If you go to bed with 116 and you get up high, it can be for two causes, a nocturnal hypo or the phenomenon of Alba, make some analysis about 3 in the morning to see how you are and so you will know where it comes from.If you have been lifting you a few days and it is because of the phenomenon of Alba you still need more lantus, I don't know.I think it was the one that had a very pronounced Alba phenomenon, but she uses the bomb.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/03/2012 6:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, as eggs, and come on, there is no problem except for not touching the shell and such.To me in question of food, they recommended not to eat:
-Stecked: Atun, panga and swordfish (for the issue of mercury and being fish with some level of toxicity or I know ..) and salmon or raw fish (except that previously freezes)
-Mubbits and vegetables washed very well, for the theme of Listeria and Toxoplasmosis
-Do obviously touching cats for toxoplasmosis
-Takes "artisanally" for being able to contain some bacterium or not to pass quality control ... and not eat logically of any cheese what is the shell or the cortex.

And then I deprive myself of hamburgers, pizzas, bollitos, cloying ice cream and various whims.Rice, pasta and heavy meals, I try to avoid the most I can to avoid hyperglycemia. The naps also raise my figures a lot, but a barbarity !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/03/2012 6:49 a.m.

I am already forgotten the naps but I have to be sitting after eating at least one horile, if I start doing something fair after eating they give me huge hypos !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/03/2012 8:31 a.m.

Hello, the stained if it could have been for hiccups and hyper, but no one can assure it.
My weirdest craving you've been the Pepinillos, and I say weird because before pregnancy I hated vinegar, now my salads swim in vinegar ... haha

On food I do not deprive me, as I have tested positive in toxoplasmosis, I have antibodies ... that yes, weight everything, and I avoid eating out of home, because then I do notice ... although the other day I ate in theMcDonald's, q has the nutritional tables, and with the bomb with a multi -bolus I put half in one hour and solved the theme of fat.Today a chocolate has fallen with churros for breakfast at home, the same, 33% of the bolus in an hour and I have not climbed 90, what feels best for me is fatty food ... haha ​​but at night I don'tGame, healthy food and with easy to count hydrates.

Sugars, just like getting up at night is because you had not done digestion, sometimes it happens to me, that's why I have spent 3 hours.The effect of dawn is true that I have it very marked, but it happens to me every day ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/03/2012 8:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

And the cheese if I can never leave you, my husband is a cheese teacher and it happens to me as with your olives, it deprives me a lot, but I have to leave it a little aside.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/03/2012 8:33 a.m.

It can be due to digestion because yesterday I had a little later than normal and had not spent two hours when I looked at myself.The same was high and I needed to correct ... I will observe it.

One thing.If you do not eat pasta or potatoes, how many rations of hydrates do you eat at each meal?
Do you take out the rations of hydrates from vegetables, bread and fruit?

I am not deprived of almost anything, such as rice, pasta, potatoes, legumes and almost all telling the rations it supposes.If I'm going to eat were trying to ask for things with few sauces, etc., in case they carry hidden hydrates and count the bread, salad, etc. (a little clearly).
At home I do make hamburgers but I buy the flesh, I see how they bite and do them.And then I count the portions of the bread (which are quite quite by the way) and I add lettuce, onion ... in terms of proteins I do not take them into account, what falls into each dish.And what should eat more is fruit but it costs me a little.

I am grated ... the ovulation test is still negative.Today is the 13th of the cycle ... I'm grated a lot with this.The line was supposed to be more marked today than yesterday and is not.Let's see what happens the weekend.I have read online and I shouldn't ... I am scratching that there are women who menstruate but do not ovulate ... I am too comment.But I have not observed that of the 'cervical mucus' and I am getting bad.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/03/2012 9:39 a.m.

I have bought a mini need for precision on EBAY that cost me € 10 to be able to calulate when I left home and nothing weighs and it is great, I recommend it!
I take out the hydrates from bread and fruit because vegetables almost like.
Sugars do not eat your head that surely this weekend is the living room and if your do it the same and ready.What happens to me to read online and I recognize that it is the worst we can do, but we cannot avoid it ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/03/2012 10:05 a.m.

Good girls, I wanted to ask if during the first 3 months of pregnancy you have the odd hyper and how much ... today we have gone from a restaurant, and we have eaten a kind of chicken with sauce ... the fact is that my partner after2 hours was at 220 ... We have corrected it but we have been somewhat overwhelmed ... we are always with good control, but house 2 weeks a hyper fall ... yes, we corrected them quickly ... although the burdenthat enters us .. !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2012 2:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.