{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

WELCOME INMAPE !!
Here it still does not get off, which I have been urinating more for a couple of weeks, and I have seen that it is a symptom, until at night a couple of times, I do not want to emparanoiar, but it is rare that I have not come down,That I know, I will continue to inform you, I do not want to become illusions, which is the same is false alarm.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/19/2012 11:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Inmape !!!!You and I walk there to see if we soon achieved it that I tb start very high and now already in 7.2.
I wanted to ask you that it still seems very strange to me for mesiga without going down, I had never spent so much time, I am with punctures and some prick in my chest but I do not get anything at all they are going to do almost 2 months and now nowI am going to see if the pharmacies tests are not reliable or if they were spoiled, I read that you had asked for some ebay and pedi I tb a few of those who have to urinate in the little bottle and put the strip and go tb tb gave negativeBut I don't know ... Now I have read the previous MSJ I also realize that I go to the bathroom without drinking so much water .....: oops:
Pedi quotes the gynecologist to see what he tells me but until Tuesday nothing ...I will say that until September nothing, they told me that I had to spend a week with surveillance because they say that I am the labil to insulin and of course they want to have surveillance the first week to see how it is going and what I am not going to doIt is to put it a morning and go to work all afternoon I alone in the store on sale and bodice of people .... well I'll see how it goes ... I will inform you !!!!
Mother I come on vacation and I do nothing but look to see what you have for the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't leave you a moment I need youooooooooooo hahahahahahahaha
: D

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/19/2012 7:49 p.m.

Good Diassssssssssssss !!!
Pachu, you have been without a rule for a long time, it is weird, if you were pregnant, I would have come positive, I do not know, the safest thing is to do analytical, the lack of rule can be for other reasons.
Without news, without a rule, tomorrow, top date, and if it does not go down, on Monday I will do a test, or I go to the header to do the test, I will tell you.
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 2:57 a.m.

Oh ay ... let's see if you are lucky anabeg and you are .... what an illusion ...

Sugared, do not despair, that you just started !!hahaha

Pachu, I have sent you a private answer, which is that although I enter and read, as I do with my mobile I have a hard time writing.I take advantage of now that I am in the work (and it is the last day in the current one ...)

Mom mommes !!And a very big kiss!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 3:57 a.m.

Hello girls,
Something weird happened to me yesterday.I tell you:
Always when the rule comes to me, it starts with a browned flow and at the hours the rule itself appears.Well, yesterday morning I started with that stronger flow, as brown and that's why I told you that I was already here.But then he cut and had nothing throughout the day.I thought it would come at night but this morning nothing at all.Now I have some brown flow again ... I also did the accounts badly and in principle I touched the 18.
I do not want to think anything because it can be a simple delay (once with the heat it had happened to me) or TB may be suggested (when you do not want me to get off mentally caused that you do not lower you).
I have already said that I am very regular and never fails 28 days ... although it may come today because I have flow again.
I don't know, I'll wait a few days to see what happens ... I'll count on.
Anabeg, I don't want to give you hope and then be not ... but everything looks yes, right?Ays ... you'll say.
Pachu, I don't think all tests fail.The best thing is that you go to the gynecologist and make you the review, to see what it tells you.
Kissed

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/20/2012 4:07 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Neihs, today you end at current work?And when do you start in the other?
Sugared, brown?Oh, I don't know, how strange, you will tell us if you get off today, you are telling us
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 4:18 a.m.

Hello,
I answer fast
Pachu, I think that pregnancy is not the reason why the rule does not lower you, go to a gynecologist and make you an uvaries ultrasound.I stick 3 months or more without a rule (17 years old) and my problem were cysts in the ovary, they told me that without leaving the solution is surgery, do not let it pass ....
Anabeg, let us know when you do the test;)
Sugared, the safest thing is that you get the rule today or tomorrow, but I don't know if you know that you can stain a little when the ovulus is implanted in the uterus, just in case you do not make much physical effort and if you "scare you" you see "you seeEmergency and with a blood analysis you can tell you :)

I carry a horrible back pain, it is not because of pregnancy (because I don't have a gut;)) But since childhood I have a back problem, fear gives me in a few months.I am already half lasted with the katic: Evil :: Evil:

tica's profile photo
tica
07/20/2012 4:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

It will surely be an unimportant delay.I don't think it's implantation because that should have been before, right?
I will wait for at least the weekend and if I have not just come then.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/20/2012 4:38 a.m.

Anabeg, if I finish today, the other starts on 30 ...

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 4:48 a.m.

Tica already made me review and everything was fine, he told me that I did not know what he was called that I could make my rule hurt but for the rest he told me that everything was fine to have children ... Ainssss

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/20/2012 4:53 a.m.

Pachu, didn't they tell you why don't you get off?

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 5 a.m.

Anabeg, sugared, what nerves you have to have!Have us informed, huh!
Tica, that of walking with sciatica is a roll, in addition to the typical symptoms.Cheer up!
Welcome Inmape, I don't know what this forum has but we have all improved, you will get it fixed!
Pachu, what you said about the review of the eyes that made you ... Wasn't the ocular tension?or the photo of the background (do not dilate the pupil)?Every year I measure the tension with a machine in which you put the jaw, look at a little house and throw a jet of air, then they throw the drops and the ophthalmologist looks at the background with that dazzling light.I suppose that for the few years of evolution you carry, it is possible that they still do not expand the pupil and take the photo without further ado.
Tomorrow I do 6 weeks and I still don't notice that I have less insulin, yes I have more sleep, I'm like a breakdow (I get more lazy to go) and the other day I woke up at night of the ovarian pain I had, a painunbearable, how bad!At 10 minutes it happened to me and in the morning I called the doctor in case I should go to the emergency room, he told me it was normal (if he had no bleeding) because the uterus is changing.Yesterday I did not get off 140, I don't know if I walked more nervous or are hormones, today better and more animated.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/20/2012 7:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, I spent the pain, it was unbearable, I did not leave me or sleep ... I went to the Emergencies and they did a pregnancy test and another 24 hours later, to see that everything was going well.You can take paracetamol, but nothing more :( local heat and endure :( it lasted for a week and a half. If it hurts you a lot, it sees the doctor even if you do not manage, they told me in the emergency room that if I referred to that I came back ...
Do not overwhelm, if you can, much with the glycemia.I was the first "perfect" month but then it hasn't been so easy ...
Have you not proposed to put the bomb for pregnancy?When I have gone to the gynecologist and have asked me, do you carry it from pregnancy or before?They should put them when patients get pregnant ... the truth is that it is simpler, you have one morning with hypos, you go down 30% the basal and avoid hypos, that one day you are higher than normal, because vice versa,You climb the basal and solved.And then the corrections are simpler, today I was at 90 I have put 0.3 units, I got up at 75, it is nonsense, but it is easier to hurry a little more

tica's profile photo
tica
07/20/2012 7:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have a gynecologist next Friday, at the moment I have not told me anything about the bomb and I don't know if they will give me option when I go to the endocrine.I'm scared to change the bomb for late to regulate.I also know if I will do well with the Lantus to change the dose, I hope it is not difficult for me.So you must be easier with the pump, because the lantus you put it once a day and now, you are as you can only vary the rapid.As for the moment I have not had any doctor and I am a little lost, I will tell you what they are telling me.So far I have adjusted the lantus well and I trust that I do the same, please!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/20/2012 7:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

One question, have you given you green light as soon as you have lowered the 7 % hemoglobin or have you had to have varies in a row?

My endocrine first told me that I had to have several hemoglobins below 7 but when I was last time and saw how much I had lowered folic acid and told me that it was good to start taking it at least three months before.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
07/20/2012 8:05 a.m.

They gave me a green light with the first analytics below 7, that if he told me to continue going down.

I'm not nervous.Yes I am mosqueada by the delay because it never happens to me and right now ... I prefer to have them regular.It may be more nervous and for that.What do I know.

that of folic acid?I've read it several times ... I haven't told me any of that ... should I take it?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/20/2012 8:17 a.m.

Sugared, we are here both in suspense, hahahaha
The folk acid should be taken before staying, but I did not do it with the first one, and now not

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 8:26 a.m.

It is important to take folic acid before pregnancy and in the first quarter to avoid malformations.In diabetic women it is especially convenient, according to my gynecologist and my endocrine.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
07/20/2012 8:51 a.m.

Wow, I will ask you on the next visit ...

Hahaha no anabeg, it will come down for sure, it is there that it costs hahaha but it is.It moles me because it never happens to me.I think it's because of the nerves.You hope you may not get off and your own mental pressure slows it down.hahaha I'm going to try to relax the weekend

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/20/2012 9:07 a.m.

I have been taking folic acid + iodo + vit.b12 since I planned pregnancy, gynecologist recommended starting months before.They say it is recommended to avoid malformations such as spina bifida.
Ay sugared, I have last week that I was going to lower the rule, which would surely be the nerves or the subconscious without realizing it, and you think the first time you try impossible, ... and on Monday surprise.You are or do not try to take care of yourself just in case.
Inmape, my endocrine gave me green light with 6.7 hemo and also look at you to have been stable months ago, what treatment are you carrying?So you debuted with 18, right?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/20/2012 9:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.