{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

ethics, because we have the same age !!hehehehe
As for glucometers, I use the one associated with my Medtronic bomb, the contour Link I think it's called ... And the truth, I'm very happy!
Today they made an eye background.Result: I'm great !!!Jjejejeje, so with a pregnancy like mine, my mother, he is vice!Come on, as this continues like this, I encourage the second soon !!ha ha ha
The bad thing is that I have too calm ... that is that the baby is going to be a warrior when it is born ... hahahaha
And sip, tomorrow I'm going to see him !!!Let's see what is finally !!!!!!!!!!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/18/2012 7:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sugared, I started in the last of June and thought we were going to take longer to stay, but no, at first.I counted 14 days from the rule and there we started but when I did the ovulation tests I saw that I ovulated the 17 and 18 days, so we continue and hit.I do 32 years in August, how time goes by and you think you are still in the 20!
Until not long ago I also had the hypos a little bad, I hated that feeling of nervousness, and I started eating like crazy and then 300. Now I take it better and as soon as I notice something I take a juice or a sugar, I relax, I hope and pass.With a little HC right away and so you do not do those peaks that uncontrolled you all day.
5.5 of hemo !!I guess two hypoglycemia a day do not take them away from you.But now it is what it touches, everything flush!
Kekiya, what do you want to arrive tomorrow to see him!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/18/2012 7:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Kekiya, how have you done the eye background?I went to the beginning of pregnancy and it was a bit light ... They threw me a drop and running it with a gauze ... that could be a "little" dangerous for the fetus.When leaving the consultation I already saw normal ... I had a year and peak without going to the oculist and expected them to look at me a little more.
Ayy so 27 years .., your friends don't treat you a bit of "crazy" ???Sometimes I see myself like a young and say, what am I going to do after year with a "doll"?Last week I went to presentation of the end of the career of two friends, who continue to live with their parents ... and we get into these troubles !!!Haha my sister, who had her child with 37 years, says that I do very well to have him young ... that it is never the "perfect" time :)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2012 7:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Welcome Gioconda!When I walked badly with the Insulatard they gave me the option to use the Levemir or the Lantus, but the best thing is that you ask the endocrine.
The hemo you have is not bad, the bad are the ups and downs.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/18/2012 7:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Gioconda, I hadn't seen your comment.The best thing is that you let yourself be advised by your endocrine, but a hem of 6.6 to start looking is very good.Everything depends on what control soles have ... I had been with a hem for a few years around 6.5, the last (before pregnancy) gave me 6.9 and still told me the endocrine that had green light to try, the important thing is thatYou know the mechanisms to solve a hypo or a hyper quickly.
I can not advise you, I carry insulin bomb, for pregnancy it is the best treatment.But here in the forum there are people with Lantus and they are/seek picked.

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2012 7:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, they have made me a background of eyes like that of a lifetime !!
They throw the droplet, you are waiting for a little while out, and then with the device that of the intense light that fucks ..... a monton, their eyes look at you.And already, fast, simple, and for the whole family !!!hahaha
And as for the family ... Well, the truth is better than I expected. I wanted to be a mother before 30, and why not now ???Because if you were looking for the best moment, it will never be, and I wanted to be so ..... and I saw it with the theme of sugar so far ..... less bad that I stabilized.Sometimes, I'm not aware of my pregnancy or what comes to me, since I am having an enviable pregnancy!Neither a symptom, nor pain, nausea, nor dizziness, nor vomiting, nor disgusting ... nothing !!!I feel Dabuti, as always !!
And eager to see progress and imagine the day of childbirth, our life with the littleHe asked something else, and that more, was to be a mother.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/18/2012 7:38 a.m.

Kekiya, you are right in what you tell.There comes a time when you have to take another step and this is.I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years and although I don't have much maternal instinct yet I want to have a child with him, something between and both, which is very special.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/18/2012 7:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

A pregnancy is the best experience that a woman can live, it is something beautiful.I enjoyed the first pregnancy to the maximum, I had nothing.Now with diabetes I hope to live it with the same illusion when the time comes.
Gioconda, the hemo that you have very well, if they gave you green light, then, to try: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/18/2012 7:54 a.m.

My mother, you have written in a while hahaha
Gioconda, welcome!They gave me green light with 6.6.I hope to keep going down but to start I think it's fine.
Alg, I tb I make 32 in August!
TB I counted the 14 days but I did not test ovulation ... because in principle I am regular.Of course the following week of the one that made 14 tb we had relationships but not so often.Of course, that does not assure you to give in the target.The truth is that they say that the first is very difficult but here there are a few cases.You are some champions!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/18/2012 10:24 a.m.

Don't shut up, I do 33 in August ...: Shock:
I have left the pot with the numbers ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/18/2012 10:27 a.m.

Well, I have 29 !!!
Hi Gioconda Welcome !!!
What is very difficult is to want and not being able to do it wrong but good.
Tica if we talk before it passes !!!Almost better because tomorrow I'm going to Santander on vacation a few days and I didn't want to go with the machine like this, the truth is that now I am afraid that they put the bomb, as if to trust;Speaking of a bomb today the D Roche told me that she wanted to put it on the 25On vacation from today and it's two weeks of vacation and it would be great to see what happens but it is unfair that they make me wait until September to put it because they would delay being able to go for the BB ... what injustice ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/18/2012 5:49 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I have almost 32.
The endocrine has given me green light, but I think it a lot because it scares me, that the child can have some complication, even if you have a 6.6 hemo, it can vary.
Thank you

gioconda's profile photo
gioconda
07/18/2012 6:16 p.m.

Well, don't think about it a lot that then better regrets you, now that they let you go for him ... hopefully they would give me a green light since I carry a one waiting and it does not arrive !!!!!
By the way, my background was only in a little machine who was ponial the mamola and they threw you like a pro -aquilThat was all right.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/18/2012 7:40 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
GIOCONDA Welcome !!!
To look for the baby or think about it, if they gave you permission, fear is normal to have, but if you have good control it does not have any complication.
Pachu, have a great time on vacation, relax and enjoy.
I still have no rule, if the Saturday does not go down I am fixed, it has never been delayed, except with my first pregnancy, on Monday I will go to the pharmacy test, although with the first one it happened to me and the first time I got outA false negative.I will inform you.
Kekiya, today is the day: D: D
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/19/2012 2:44 a.m.

Pachu, be careful that they tell you, what fails is not the meter, they are the strips !!!!That is why I already spend that another Roche meter or something similar .. I prefer to change brand.He bothers me because the calculator was doing very well for the issue of Bolus calculation, but I can't continue like this.

Anabeg, come this is the month !!!!:)

Kekiya, you will tell us what they tell you in the echo.What a guay!: D

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2012 4:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I did not think about Gioconda when they told me that forward with 6.6.Bely 7 is very good.Think that the same then takes a bit to stay and you can keep going down.
Pachu, have a good vacation!I want to have ...

Well, I have already stained a little today ... Wow, the truth is that I have disappointed ... I'm too impatient!
I also bought an ovulation test to hit more next month.Do you think I would do well even regular?I don't know very well how they work.
It is not failing, I have the rule every 28 days ... that's why I don't understand it ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/19/2012 4:46 a.m.

Pachu, I would try by all means not to wait for September to put it on, pressure.
Anabeg, to see if it does not go down, for the couple!
Sugared, a friend left me but I think that they are worth cheaper, I asked in the pharmacies and they were worth a barbarity only 7. It comes in the instructions, according to how often the rule comes to you you have a table to start making you make youThe tests one day, you pee in a little boat and wait a few minutes, the day 2 stripes appear is that you are ovulating and that is when you have to have more often relationships.Do not disappoint, even if it is regular, there are times to be different.
Tica, how are you going?The other day I asked you about triple screening but ... that test is later, right?I was looking at Natalben's page the pregnancy wheel.
Kekiyaa!Tell us what you've seen by Favoooor!
Gioconda, when pregnancy is planned even if you have the HB well, doubts always enter, if I will know how to take it, if I get out of control, ... the important thing is that you have it now controlled so that in pregnancy you know how to correct, the hormones do the hormonesof yours.
I am a worried pelin with the glycemia, yesterday before dinner I had very low (I was walking all afternoon) and the rebound in the right ... 236, Jo, I hope I regulate, as Kekiya said.TICA, did Tb happen to you?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/19/2012 6:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, the triple screening test already did to me and gave me the results on Tuesday, all perfect: D

My first quarter The trend has been hypoglycemia, in fact I got the basal 25% and I continue with that trend.I have adorned 4kg because I was in a feed all day and did not go back ... today it seems that I take the same path ... but I no longer have hypos at night, less badly ... that two juices fell every night.

SUGARED, look at the tests online.I bought my sister the tests in Germany and went out for 7 euros instead of 35 ... things that I will never understand

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2012 6:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone, I am controlling since December to get pregnant.I still have a red light but I hope that for September I have the next review with my endocrine of green light.
The last one we had in 7.5 and I go down almost a point by review.I hope to be below the 7 in September and we will continue to find it ... :) :) :)

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
07/19/2012 7:51 a.m.

Hi Inmape!
Welcome!You will see that many or almost all have started like you, trying to lower the hem to have green light.I had it in 7.7 myself in February this year and in the last test in June 6.6.It is a great motivation to think about having a baby to take care of yourself.
You'll see that you get it anything!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/19/2012 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.