{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Encourage and anger alg !!
This week will be crucial ehh
I know some of them the pregnancy have gone with Lantus and without problem, and if they have to do it before getting pregnant
My tendency was to need less insulin when I had the rule ... and I didn't come !!hehehe
Kisses

Van's profile photo
Van
07/17/2012 7:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is what happened to me that I am getting off the slow but I do not lower the rule and that I have been 2 months !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/17/2012 9:33 a.m.

What is the problem with the Lantus?
My endocrine has not mentioned anything to change it and I have been with her for a long time.When he gave me green light, on June 29, he told me nothing about it.
Well, I feel swollen and I have the symptoms of each month, so it will be that no ... we will wait for Thursday, you never know;)
Anabeg, how are you news?
Pachu, you tb have advanced!You have lowered the hemo and have made the decision to put the bomb.It is a great advance.You could say that you have not advanced if you kept the hemo in the values ​​of the beginning but with a 7.2 it is very good.You are very little to achieve good values.For cytology, can't you miss work?If you have to go to the doctor you have hours by law, they can't tell you no.And you can call bad and say that you are wrong and that you go to the doctor.The first is your health.The rule may not get off for many reasons, even stress.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/17/2012 10:25 a.m.

Alg, how are you?Have you already done to the idea ???: D

Today they have echoed the first quarter, how past :) measures 5.1cm !!!And he didn't stop still, kicked, his face was rubbed with the hands ... We have seen his face ... It is incredible that something so small already has the organs of a human.Haha they have not told us that it was, I have heard them say among them "A girl, what do you think?", But they have not told me anything ... We will have to wait.Well, the important thing is that we have been told that the risk of a Down syndrome disease was very low, nor have they told me anything about amniocentesis or anything (the markers of the analytics have given all negative) a less cosic
It has given me positive to Toxoplasmosis, that means that I am already self -immune to that disease, another worry, I can eat everything.And for the rest, that I have fattened, I already knew that, and to take the booklet of the controls also to the gynecologist.The two first quarter is better to tend to the hiccups (better to be well) and the last one that are quite dangerous.

Greetings to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/17/2012 11:55 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Girls I do not know what happens to me today but both before and after eating Noempasa of 70-80 I do not know what happens to me today, I do not enter more food and they are continuous lows .... it is hard for me to overcome that why it is ????I have already lowered insulin and nothing ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/17/2012 2:08 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Ethics, how illusion see him, hehe, it is still soon to know sex, but hey, the important thing that for now ok
He has not yet lowered me, I had today, but I have the symptoms, swollen and others, surely tonight or tomorrow, I know myself.
Pachu, by law you correspond to you to go to the doctor, the first your health
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/17/2012 5:03 p.m.

What an ethical illusion!You have to unite seeing the little person inside, who only measures 5 cm and does all that.It is the first echo, right?were you in week 13, 14?do 3 in total for the S.Social?From what you say about anmiocentesis, have you tested that triple screening?It is a relief to give you good news.
Anabeg, sugared, ... who knows, you are still a surprise this month: D
They have already given me an appointment for the Gine, next Friday, I do not know if from there they will give me more appointments for others.
I am getting to the idea but it is hard to say "I am pregnant", at the moment my parents and my best friends know.In the work I will not say anything until I start with the doctors and have to give explanations to the boss, well if later I feel bad because there will be no choice.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/17/2012 5:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Aleeeee, but I'm reading !!!!!!
Congratulations alg !!!!!!!!Hehehehe. And yes, it is normal (at least it happened to me) that as soon as I start with my pregnancy, I had a lot of climbs and I got out of control.Trend to Downloads ... hehehe. I am one day to see my thumb !!!!On Thursday I see him and they already tell me that it is !!!My echo of the 20 week!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/17/2012 7:19 p.m.

Girls can you help me ???I asked you in my last post, can you say something ???I'm having a fatal
Tica the glucometer marked me that with 321 I would put me 9 and I went down to put me 6 and eat 4 RC and now in 10 min it has dropped to me from 147 (2 hours) to 90 and going down !!!!The glucometer marks me 1.7 of active insulin still !!!What I do???How ???Hopefully some read it now and you can help me with this little crisis !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/17/2012 7:38 p.m.

Pachu, take a juice or two lumps of sugar, and wipe in half an hour.
It seems a lot of insulin to put 9 units, if you are in 350.
My daughter, a fast unit lows 50 glucose.To download from 350 to 150, I would need 4 fast units .. it is always better to fall a little short in those cases and, if it does not go down, put a little more after 3 hours.
Well, I guess you will be fine, because the effect of the rapid does not last more than four hours.
Do not get so nervous with the hypos, that you control them well.Kisses :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/17/2012 8:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good Diassss !!!
Pachu, how are you going?You will tell us, the hypoglycemia with a juice or two sugar lumps as Regina says, you should already overcome.With 350 putting 9 units is a barbarity, I with 200 to correct I put 2 units.
It has not yet lowered me, if the 21 is no longer fixed to me, I never have a delay, I always get ahead of me, but hey, I still do not get illusions
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/18/2012 2:51 a.m.

Kekiya, that little you have to know sex, tomorrow you tell us, hehehe

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/18/2012 3:14 a.m.

Pachu, I don't want to get more up, Yoooo ..... You're using the Roche Meter, right?The new strips are giving many problems, tomorrow I go to the health center to change the meter for any brand, I don't want to know anything about Roche.I am having faults of the type, I plot 200, I think an hour ago I was at 80 and I have not eaten anything, to make another analysis and be at 90. They are very large differences, in one case I have to correct myself with 2 units and in the otherNo case.But it has also happened to me to find myself fatal, to make me an analysis to be at 100, to continue finding me fatal, wait 2 minutes and be at 42 ... I have called Roche a million times and I have changed the glucometer and everything, but the problemThis is the strips.I had an old boat at home, I was wearing it a week and everything was super fine.I repeat each analysis twice (not always, but many times9 because I did not trust, so I pass.touched in Aragon ... I don't know

Assuming you don't fail the strips ... when you say that 350 recommended 9 units, did you get to take HC?But it makes no sense, and you should configure it well so that you do not give you any scare.You have to know how much insulin you need for you to get off 50, in my case it is a unit.It does not seem much to me that I have lowered you from 350 to 147 in two hours (something like this lowers me) what makes no sense is 147 to 90 in 10 minutes.

Summarizing:
Get two controls from time to time to see if the strips work well (but they work well call Roche to complain that they will not listen to us).
Calculate your ratios and configure the meter well (including how long the insulin lasts, it does not reach me at 3 hours)
And don't worry so much about the hypos !!!!Go doing to the idea that your first quarter is most likely a continuous hypo, and you can't overwhelm and start eating sugar without knowledge because putting more than 300 is really very dangerous !!!Be at 90 after eating, nothing happens, it is clear that you have calculated carbohydrates badly, you take a fruit, a glass of milk, a couple of chocolate portions (or what you want) and there is no May problem, it's not even hiccup!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2012 3:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
What a guay Tica!I'm glad everything goes well!
Pachu, if the meter is that of the bomb I can't help you much ... yes I think 9 units for 350 is a lot.I TB when I am 200 I correct with 2 units.
Let's see Anabeg ... Jolín, how many news hahaha
Well, today I already have that more pink flow, so tomorrow it falls sure ...
How many months have you been trying what you are already?Well Tica I already know that at first :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/18/2012 4:29 a.m.

Yes, I had put the 6RC of dinner HC, yesterday it was a constant 90 before and later and I was really fatal.
Tuca uses Lot 490674 of Code 111. I use the glucometer but another that does not go to the pump but is the same as the pump

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/18/2012 6:18 a.m.

Pachu, 90 is very good, it is a good value, I even when I have 70 after meals, except at dinner not as anything.I am losing the fear of the hypos, I am not as pending as at first, and I do not obsess me with the glycemia, I try to lead a normal life.
Sugared, I started on March 15, I've been 4 months, with Eider, but I have been told that now with 39 years it is more difficult to stay at first, and in my case it is being like that.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/18/2012 6:26 a.m.

Sugared, I think I'm the youngest I am 27 years old, but I am also the one that I have been in ... Alg also stayed at first, but I mess ...

Pachu, if you were wrong it would be for the 350 of before ... 90 is perfect ...
I know that you are in therapy for the theme of hypos, but until you cannot reassure yourself with this topic I do not think that pregnancy is an option ... for you and your child ... in the last hemo gave me 6.1 (Next week they will give me the following result) and the gynecologist told me that it was fine, but the goal during pregnancy is 5.5 ... that is an average of 90-100 ... that is to say that during most of the majority of theTime 70, if with 90 you overwhelm ... is that it is very difficult for you to get that hem.

The lot of the strips is not the same as I have, so I suppose that this topic will not give you problems ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2012 6:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, Tica is right, hypos is something that is part of diabetes, we have to overcome fear, we cannot be thinking about them all day, but but .. Ufff is a without lively.
I am the greatest?I this year 40: D: D
Tica, 5.5?ufff that I see very difficult to get
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/18/2012 6:48 a.m.

I already tell you, I stay a face ... I was so happy with my 6.1 ... hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2012 6:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
I am thinking of getting pregnant and I have a series of doubts.I have diabetes for 14 years and I have no complications, for the moment!I have 6.6% gyrhed and I put a lesspy.My question is, should I continue with Levemir? According to the latest investigations if I can continue, or that has told me my endocrine.And the gyzed has to go down from 6.5? Or how do I have it is fine.
Thank you

gioconda's profile photo
gioconda
07/18/2012 6:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.