{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

They tell me with the results of the cytology, right now I go to an analytical ina and at 9.30 to the bomb to see my doctor has given a day of his vacation and puts it ... I will tell you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/25/2012 3:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Well, nothing, positive ,: d: D: D: D, now to take care of me
Pachu, you will tell us how the bomb, if they have put it on you, come that you will see that well.
The rest that such?
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/25/2012 9:19 a.m.

Hello girls !!!They have not put the bomb, the endo is on vacation and nobody takes care of the rest of the patients, a shame we are going.The good thing is that they have made me a hem and it has lowered me to 7.00 !!!It lowers me to 0.1 per week or so ..,
Anabeg, how are you ???For when the tet ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/25/2012 9:53 a.m.

ANABEG !!!!Congratulations!!!I hadn't read your MSJ !!!!!Congratulations !!!!!
We have decided to go for him why they put the bomb and leave me spend another 6 months, they no longer put it until October .... imagine, as if to continue waiting ... I will go for himHow much I can get the rule and let's make the calculations ... now I have 7 and it is supposed toThey leave for the last ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/25/2012 9:58 a.m.

Hello!
Anabeg ta have you given the test results?Pachu are you already a bomber?Jiji

I have been given the results of the Hemo, 5.6!I am very happy, but the right ovary hurt me a little, I have commented to the endocrine and told me that it will go through emergencies, just in case ... by maternity ... and now they fear that I have appendicitis, some have made some someAnalysis and in an hour they tell me something.Surreal, what does not happen to me, still will be anything else

tica's profile photo
tica
07/25/2012 10:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I just read you, Anabeg congratulations!If you become pregnant, they will run to put on the bomb!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/25/2012 10:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Anabeg!excellent!What I do not understand is why you stay this month and the previous ones do not, doing the same ... it is already as curiosity, I do not understand.Is it because sperm can't break the ovule?
Pachu, very good tb with hemo!do you see?In the end you have achieved it!Now to keep taking care of you.Are you going to start trying?
Tica, very well the hemo, you have lowered a lot!And to see if the pain is nothing ...
I am in relaxed plan.As for pregnancy, I have the rule so it is not worth still thinking until they spend a few days.I will try to be relaxed this month and enjoy.It will come when it has to be.You can't be in a live without living.If I look like a year, it will be another song, but I only have been ...
As for glycemia, I control them again.I think I have not modified about 6.6 but in a couple of months I still lower something.If not, I already signed to stay how I am forever :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/25/2012 10:26 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Sugared, because I don't know, hahaha, I can't answer you, the same as I have not done 100% fertile on a fertile
Tica, that hem is great, to see if the pain is nothing.The bomb does not put it on me, what I don't know if they changed my basal, surely yes, it is what the endo told me.
Pachu, how well the hemo has lowered you, the bomb I don't understand it, until October they don't put it?: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/25/2012 10:35 a.m.

Already, it is a bullshit of questions hahaha I don't think anyone knows it: shock:
You must first clean the pipes :))

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/25/2012 10:40 a.m.

Hahahaha sugared, hahahaha

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/25/2012 10:42 a.m.

Pachu, what I do not understand how you are without a rule so long, if it often happens to you later to know if you are pregnant ... is that when irregular, ufff is more difficult

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/25/2012 10:47 a.m.

hahaha better take it laugh, right?
Look, I have decided what step of fertile days, blah, blah, blah.You start reading and there is everything.Even women who have the rule but do not ovulate!I had no idea of ​​that.I think I opt for the method of a lifetime.I doubt that my grandparents stopped to think if it was 'the week' ... and they had eight children!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/25/2012 10:47 a.m.

Hahahaha, before there was not so much nonsense, hahahaha.I have read even with a rule you can stay, I do not understand it, but it has already happened.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/25/2012 10:48 a.m.

Anabeg, congratulations!Although surely you had already done the idea that yes.And that's ... now to take care of yourself.They have not given you an appointment for the gynecologist, I have Friday.
Sugared, is that there was no TV before and I don't know ... Well, they would do it every day, but go tired!
Ticaaa, how good the HB, right?You have improved a lot.Hopefully you don't have appendicitis, if you don't go slaughter!
And Pachu, it seems fatal to me that you now have to wait until October, well the better you are controlled much better to take the trick to the bomb.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/25/2012 11:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, they have giving me an appointment in August but Em August is not the bomb to wear it because I will be on vacation then to see Ai in September but I will put pressure on August 21 to see Ai put it, you would put you to buse himIn my situation it is that between some things and others they will spend 6 months for me to leave me ... today I will now see if my belly goes down that I have a swollen belly of these two months ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/25/2012 11:32 a.m.

I am already at home, it seems that everything has stayed in a scare, although I continue with the pain ... Grrr but the analytics has gone well ... we will wait to see if it passes alone

Pachu, about whether I would get pregnant having the hemo at 7 .... pff I would think about it a little, those 250 hypers that you have can be dangerous ... I do not know, value it with your husband and make the decision you consider better, it's complicated :)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/25/2012 3:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I'm glad it's nothing.
Pachu, I don't know what to tell you ... Let's see, a 7 is no longer an 8 or 9, that's clear ... but I don't know, you don't stay calm at all until the doctor tells you to go ahead.We, for example, in my last Hemo we planned to press my endo if it came out in 7. As in the end it came out 6.6 it did not need to press but I think that with 7 perhaps I would have given me green light ...
Can't you talk to your endo and consult you?
I would value it with your partner and in case of doubt, I think it is better to wait.Think that if you have a problem later it would be much worse than waiting for six months.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/26/2012 4:21 a.m.

Pachu I think that until I don't tell me, I don't want to risk.I tell my husband that if something that is going to happen because it is wrong but not because of me.

Anyway, you are the ones who have to value it and that with a 7 and seen what has lowered you give you green light.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
07/26/2012 6:15 a.m.

The same is that I am very demanding, but I would wait for the HB to lower you a bit, and you are on your way to it.The times I have had the HB around 7 I have had ups and downs and some 250 appeared there, but each person is different and that you have to value it.Give yourself Pachu.
Tica, thankfully it has stayed in a scare, how are you going with glycemia?
I have been supermarhed for a few days, especially in the morning, with stomach discomfort, and it is a roll because I am not hungry, what I enjoy eating!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/26/2012 6:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, the glycemia badly, that's why I scared me when they told me about appendicitis, I thought that the lack of control I had was for the infection ...
Let's see, the word is not lack of control haha, I think I'm obsessed a little with jiji glycemia.Today at 2 I was 70 and I got up at 100, it has missed me a little, then I have had breakfast and put myself at 208 (horizontally), I never go up so much (but as I carry the continuous meter I have been able to react soon, there were onlyAfter an hour) I have looked at the bomb, and I had coagulated some blood in the needle, something very rare.I have changed it and I have corrected myself, but I have happened (I guess some breakfast insulin had entered) so when I was 75, I have plummeted, I have lunch, I have put one unit less and now I am at 80. That's why I sayThat it is not a great disaster, because "I'm getting ahead of disaster" but I'm not as stable as a few weeks ago ...

And how are you carrying the glycemia?I had no nausea the first quarter, just hunger ... I am surprised that they don't tell me anything about the weight, because I have gulf a lot ... when you go to the gynecologist?Do they send you directly at high risk?With me 7 weeks I was made in the consultation an echo, it makes excited to see a small little thing :)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/26/2012 6:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.