{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

When they started preparing for pregnancy they gave me yodocefol and commented
I have thyroid I don't know if I had told you .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/20/2012 4:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!!
Anabeg and Sugred Has there been luck this month?:)

Yesterday was a horrible day, hyper, hyper and more hyper grrr.I did not ate anything "forbidden", green beans with a little potato and meat, I couldn't find the reason.I changed everything about the pump (needle, catheter and insulin) and nothing, which did not go down from 180. I put insulin without knowledge waitingAnd as I still had quite an insulin of the whole afternoon I took a ration of extra hydrates and again at 200 ... I don't know, I just need more insulin ... today I got up at 70, so I dare not dareGo up the insulin, perhaps a small urine infection or something ... we will wait to see how I go today ...

Yesterday my sister, who is 37, told us that she married :) But what really made him excited was having a son Jiji.He has the rush when he said we expect a child :)) :)) :))

Enjoy what remains of Finde !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2012 4:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good Diassss !!!
SUGARED did the rule?
Nothing girls, I didn't do the test but surely this pregnant woman has not lowered me and I never have delays, I am very regular.Tomorrow will go test
Glycemiah, I have not noticed any change, and I don't notice anything, the most swollen breasts
Ticaa, who is happy about your sister, and wanted Tenet baby.
The high glycemia will be that you need more insu.
Have a good Sunday, we are going aquatic park today in France.
TICA, WHAT CAMPING DO YOU SUFF LANDAS?We usually go a lot
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/22/2012 4:31 a.m.

Anabeg, what illusion!You will know more of symptoms but I tb was almost the first thing I noticed, the most sensitive nipples and swollen chest.Let's see what they tell you about changing insulin, some endocrine advise to change the insulating but have impressive peaks and at least my endo gave more importance to good control than to use a proven insulin.
Sugareeed, reports Porfi!
Tica, when did you go to the endocrine?They were going to look at you again, right?I don't know if yesterday's lack of control was because you need more insulin or without more than hormones are altered.In his day I asked the endocrine about needing more insulin from the second quarter and told me that it used to be progressive, so the hormones are the same, to see how such today and you check it.But it is very stressed and puts on bad milk: twisted: see that glycemia does not go down and you do nothing but put insulin, it happened to me last Thursday and started crying with despair, now I have been three days for three days andThat is why I assumed that they were hormones or nerves that cause some resistance.So there is no other than relaxing.
Pachu, are you better?

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/22/2012 8:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg debuté with 9 years, I have been 23.I get Lantus and Humalog Kwiqpen.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
07/22/2012 3:49 p.m.

Inmape, with the years that you have been evolving from diabetes, do not think about it, I have been a year and the endocrine told me a few years ago that if I wanted children to consider it now.I suppose you will not have complications, the problem is that a small complication before pregnancy can become a serious problem later.

My glycemias still go like this ... On Wednesday I go to the endocrine, for now I am going to climb the back of the afternoon ... but I will not play anything else

tica's profile photo
tica
07/23/2012 3:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!The weekend I have been disconnected :)
Anabeg, how do you hold up without doing the test?Hahaha, you are right :)
Tica, I suppose hormones can play bad past but for a high day I don't think it affects you if you generally keep good control
The others how are you going?
Finally, the rule came to me Friday night, with some pains ... hahaha I had not happened to me a long time.So nothing ...
A friend who recently had a baby has given me a lot of ovulation tests so I will try them this month.
I have a question about that: I understood that the ideal was to have relations on ovulation, three or four days before and two later.But if I use the tests I will know the day I ovulo and therefore the previous days do not know them.I want to say that you play it to a letter, the day the test marks you as positive.
In theory I have 28 -day cycles but this month has been 30!So I had thought to start doing the test on the 11th of the cycle and do them until I positive and then that day maintain relationships and perhaps 48h later.But of course, I will have lost days before ovulation.
I don't know ... how have you done it those who have used tests?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/23/2012 4:22 a.m.

Sugared, another month will be.Let's see if I can help you ... When I used the tests it was like this: my last cycle was 28 days so I counted 14 days from the first day of the rule and started having relations on the 12th every 2 days because I still don'tThe test had come positive and when we did positive we did three days in a row.Although you do it every 2 days they say that the sperm survive in a few days, but just in case when you know you are ovulating, do so for more possibilities.I hope I have explained well.
Anabeg, have you done the test?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/23/2012 5:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thanks al
I also try this way, three days in a row, and if it does not leave the following month I try another alternative.
The truth, I thought this was easier hahaha, I don't think people count so much in the days :?
And if so, I will try not to think and maintain frequent relationships and in peace.
How are you?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/23/2012 10:22 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Sugared, to see if with the ovulation tests atma, I do not know that I never used them.
Tica, hormones will play bad passes, to see what the endocrine tells you the Wednesday
Alg, how are you going?
The Wednesday I have taken time with the header and I will do the test, with Eider it happened to me, the first time I did the test and I got negative, I will tell you the Wednesday, but I am convinced that yes, hehehe
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/23/2012 10:26 a.m.

How good Anabeg!I'm very happy to hear it
Have you followed any 'method'?of calculation I mean jijiji

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/23/2012 10:37 a.m.

Sugared, I looked on the Internet setting date of the rule and calculated my fertile days, based on that I did, and it worked for me.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/23/2012 11:11 a.m.

Hello girls!
I remain the same, well, just a little more tired than normal.Nor do I notice much change in glycemia, I do not know if it will be normal or it is later when less insulin is needed.And 6-7 controls per day fall fixed, so with a little crushed fingers.
Anabeg, then to take care of himself, who has already started the countdown!
Tica, how are glycemia?Better this afternoon after the basal has uploaded?In the morning you lift yourself well?That of climbing only the basal of one part of the day ... It seems to me that we are with the bolis we will stay with the desire.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/23/2012 5:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls, the truth is that I have been on vacation some diits to disconnect and I have not been able to answer, I am glad that you are all improving without me without the rule and tomorrow I go to the gynecologist to see what he tells me ... I will tell you.
I do nothing but lower the basal because I get up with 60 at about 8 am and be of vcations and get up early .....: Evil: and of course I do not reach 2 h and I already have 80 ... in shortI don't know why to see if the Wednesday arrives and they put the bomb now !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/23/2012 6:24 p.m.

Pachu, how about the gynecologist?What has he told you?
I continue with the controls a tad higher than the last ones but I hope to correct now that the stress of work is going down.I have the next analytics on August 31 (if nothing happens before), and I hope to get down a little.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/24/2012 10:34 a.m.

Well here, I am waiting for it at 17:10 to see what it tells me is a private hine more than anything to see a second opinion but tb so that they have the cytology when I know something I tell you !!
I carry the glutemia very well a couple of perfect days but with 80-90 after meals ... is it under truth ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/24/2012 12:02 p.m.

They are not bad values, the only thing that surely force you to eat something before the next meal to avoid hypos, right?
I prefer to be at 110-120 after the food for example and then I am not forced to be a hunger.And after dinner if I am at 90, I don't take a resopon anymore.I have regulated the lantus and I only do it if I am below 80.

Good luck with the doctor!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/24/2012 1:06 p.m.

Pachu, to see what the gyne tells you, you will tell us, to me the posts seem correct, I do not see them low.
Tomorrow I take the test, I have an appointment at twelve less, I'll tell you, I'm calm
Kekiya, who is a boy or girl?Tellos somewhat
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/24/2012 2:19 p.m.

Salidel Medico already tells me that the ovaries are ok and has made me a cytology and they give me the results in 3 or 4 weeks to see how ...
That is the problem I have with the low glycemia in the posts that melting shortly after doing 2 hours and then in the afternoon I get to 240 as today, yesterday and the other !!!I don't know what to meet that ... Manana I'm going to see if they put the bomb at 10 am I will tell you when it comes out, I have the feeling that tomorrow my freedom is over to see me with cables.My husband says that my life begins that will be my salvation

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/24/2012 2:19 p.m.

Pachu, they are not bad values ​​but being in 80 after eating forces you to eat something to avoid hypos, so it is best to have a little higher (& lt; 120 in pregnancy), if you have been for a few days, take off the quickmeals.But from tomorrow with the bomb because to learn again, I would be happy, you already read Tica that I would not take it out for anything in the world.I think it's something that until I test it, you don't realize how good it is.What you say from the rebound to 240 after snack ... keep in mind that a juice traces of a hiccHave the Lantus.In my case, if in the middle of the morning I arrive with 80 I take anything because at that time I lose the action of Lantus (I put it at 2pm) and the blood glucose tends to climb, and instead I reach the snack with the snack with thesame figure I take something because it tends to go down.
And in the gyne, have nothing told you why the rule does not come to you?Or will they tell you with the results of cytology?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/24/2012 6:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.