{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachu The risk of malformations is practically 0 (compared to someone without diabetes) with a hem below 6.2 in the first quarter.Above 8.5 the percentage was worrisome.It is clear that if you are pregnant it would not be critical but better to wait to be 6.5.

Now I do an analysis and I was 202 Q disgust!I had not overcome 200 months ... sure that nothing happens, but an hour ago I was 85, I have left home, I have noticed a hypo, I have taken a couple of sweets and I have confused myself!GRRR: Twisted :: Twisted:

tica's profile photo
tica
07/15/2012 9:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Don't worry, I have happened to you today.How strange .... total, I put my insulin, breakfast ..... and total, at 2 hours .... 201 !!!!!!!!But what is !!!!And things like many times.Inexplicable peaks, especially in the posts .... So on Thursday I see my end, I will have to increase ratios and basal ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/15/2012 9:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls!
Pachu, I would get the HB a little.I do not have the bomb but surely you improve with it, it seems important that you are sure to be able to control yourself well and know your body and that will be the time when you decide to start.I suppose that pregnancy having everything controlled is something impossible-
Kekiya, it's a horror what happened to you, if you want to know the hem could you go to the head and ask to see if you access.It happened to me a long time ago that the result of the Hemo of the Endocrine (8.2) did not match my controls and asked the GP to repeat it to me and gave me 6.5.
Tica, I understand you that you stress when you see those figures, but thinking about this disease is impossible for everything to be the same and more in pregnancy, I do not know, I suppose that the bad is a hyperglycemia maintained and the postpandracials, but if we do ourselvesAnalysis every 3-4 hours we correct it quickly.And well, to the minimum doubt of hicc as you have a control even if our fingers end up crushed:-/.
Sugared, the rule came to you this week, on the 19th, right?Let's see.
Anabeg, did you try the tests?
I still have no rule and the itching has passed me a little, although tomorrow I will tell the header.I have been in delay (I have never had so much) and I am starting to get nervous and also this weekend we have had food with the gang and although I have taken care I have seen a couple of times in 200. Let's see what they tell me if II do the pregnancy test already or I hope.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/15/2012 5:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thanks to all girls for your support ... sometimes it seems impossible to lower the hem so but to see that it and see if I get it !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/15/2012 7:41 p.m.

Goodssssss Diasssssssssss !!!
Alg, I would expect a little, because of the false negative, if you see that this week does not lower you, then do the test, to see if you give us the news
It has to go down tomorrow, and I am with symptoms, it is time to wait for another month, which you commented on the other day of the posture, it gives me that we are failing, it will be better not?
Ethics, if it is already difficult to wear diabetes without being pregnant, I imagine that pregnant ... It is normal for some 200
Pachu, yes, you will see how you get it: D;)
Spend a good Monday
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/16/2012 2:40 a.m.

Hello!
Yes, I have to come on the 19th, this Thursday.At the moment I have no symptoms of anything but go, many months or find out, so ...
How long have you to wait to do the test?For example, I am quite regular then if I did not come on the 19th would be good to do it on Sunday?would it be reliable?
I don't think it's this month but to know how many days or less you have to wait.
About the position they say that he is better up or behind because apparently enters better ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/16/2012 4:36 a.m.

Hello!!!
Today I have a party: D: D I took these days to go on a trip and the gynecologist I do not recommend it so to rest two days.Tomorrow I have the echo of the 3 months, what do I want: D

Today I have gone to get blood for the endocrine analytics and I have gone at the last minute because there are fewer people, and they tell me how strange that being diabetic aging so much without breakfast?It is I said that I was not fasting, that for hemoglobin you could have breakfast and they hardly take blood.I have insisted that it was the endocrine who told me to have breakfast, but still ... patience !!

Alg, I suppose that if you go to the doctor today they will make you a pregnancy test, I know that I could not endure a week !!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/16/2012 6:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Chicaaaaass I am pregnant: D, 5 weeks, when I have given me the news I have excited myself that I started crying like a fool.Well, I have gone to the header asking if I could give me the dogpositive!!!Jo, one thing is the suspicion of being but when they confirm it you stay as a fool!
As the midwife of the ambulatory was free to fill in some data: last rule, diseases of my parents, mine and my boyfriend, the probable date of delivery, ... and they have given me the card.Being a high -risk pregnancy they take him in the hospital, so they have to call me to give me.
The midwife has told me that previous control is very important, that if you prepare and you are well controlled before you get pregnant you already have 50% made and it does not have to go wrong.I have also asked if caesarean sections are usually frequent and it seems that it is something that they avoid if it is not that the baby is large or there are complications.
At the moment I do not have many symptoms, sometimes I notice punctures in the ovaries, but little and yesterday for example I got dizzy in the car and got fatal, and that we were going for usual sites.I do not know if it will have to do, the glycemia of these last 2 weeks have been a bit higher, I have even had to upload the rapid breakfast dose, I hope I don't get too much out of control.
Ayyy, I don't believe it to me!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/16/2012 8:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg congratareaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!: D: d
I am very happy, that they are well, now to enjoy pregnancy, you will see how beautiful the process, and to take care of yourself.I see that you use Lantus like me, will they change the insu, right?The endocrine told me that Lantus would take away.
You tell us, we want to know, I'm taking note
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/16/2012 8:28 a.m.

Sugared, does the 19 have to come to you?To my morning, hehehe, to see if you also give us good news

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/16/2012 8:29 a.m.

In September of last year, when I planned the pregnancy, I changed my lantus for the insulating and I was with her until April of this year, but since it went so bad I returned to the Lantus and the endocrine has not put pastes regarding that insulin.Anyway, if you have been told that they will change you to another slow one you can not wait to get pregnant because you should regulate it before.With the insulatard it was not stable, despite not having a bad HB, it was impossible for meThey gave hypoglycemia ... There I realized how well the Lantus is, I had already forgotten those years of the insuler.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/16/2012 9:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Something, congratulations!What an illusion!You will get to the idea!It cost me a lot, in fact sometimes "I forgot" Jiji
When are you going to the endocrine?

tica's profile photo
tica
07/16/2012 10:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

ALG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations !!!
Count a bit :) Have you had symptoms in recent days?Or did you notice normal?The punctures in the ovaries since when did you have?
Anabeg, I tb use Lantus and my endocrine has not told me anything that I had to change it.Why do you have to change it?
I have had the glycemia a little higher in recent weeks ... now I'm trying to return to control a little more strict.
Anabeg, tomorrow?hahaha to see you will tell.I am as always, so I don't think.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/16/2012 12:04 p.m.

Mine is negative negative, but it still does not go down ..... I no longer know what to do tomorrow they meand a cytology but I can't go because I have to work to see how I do it ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/16/2012 6:05 p.m.

Mine is negative negative, but it still does not go down ..... I no longer know what to do tomorrow they meand a cytology but I can't go because I have to work to see how I do it ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/16/2012 6:06 p.m.

Congratulations alg !!!I am very happy but I get sad because I see that you all progress except me ... in short ..., that we are going to do it will have to be so ...
Take care of yourself and enjoy it !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/16/2012 6:12 p.m.

Congratulations alg !!!!!

Pachu, be patient and tries to do the review, is the most important thing ... encouragement !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2012 4:25 a.m.

Neihs thanks for the support !!!We have debuted in the same month and year and we have the Apidra TB how old are you ???How do you carry it ???I am bad bad ... but these girls encourage me to move on

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/17/2012 4:54 a.m.

Pachu a lot of encouragement !!!I tb debuted in 2010, in April.
The endocrine that changed me to another insulin told me at the time of staying, not before, and the reason is that Lantus should not be good to use in pregnancy.
Alg, how are you?I imagine that I still get to the idea,: D: D: D: D:
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/17/2012 5:14 a.m.

Anabeg, Siiiiiiiiiiii it seems that I am already getting idea little by little, but it is very strong!What you said about the Lantus, it seems a bit difficult to understand that they change it when you are already pregnant since the insulinas do not act the same, it went badly when they changed it to me and it came to happen to me that being pregnant and IIt gives evil.They recommended me to change it before staying to regulate me, I don't know.My endocrine let me use the Lantus and there are cases of pregnancies with it without problems.
Pachu do not discourage you, to see what they tell you in the gine, everything will be solved, you will see.
Sugared, the symptoms of the first days were above all that I was not a fan like when the rule is coming, discomfort in the ovaries and nipples pain, but nothing weird.Yesterday, Sunday happened again when I got dizzy in the car, my stomach stirred in a way ... I hope they are not nausea, because it goes fatal.
They have not yet given me the citation of the High Risk Gynecologist at the Hospital, I suppose that then they will give me the endocrine and others.And today in the morning I got cardiac when I got up with 200 glycemia (I always get up between 60 and 100), if I went to bed yesterday with 136 and drew and did the same.I have thought that it could have been a nocturnal hypo, but I usually wake up and I have not woke up sweat.I also notice some constipation, I go to the bathroom every day but as less.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/17/2012 6:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.