{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Girls how do the dislikes feel ????I have been crying in Depre plan all day and now I have 320 !!!But I have disgusted all afternoon and gets up after 6h ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/09/2012 7:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Go Pachu ... I hope it's not very serious for anything ...
I do not notice a direct relationship between a disgust and a rise.I notice it more on the hormonal issue, according to the week of the month.But I am in bad milk not too much.The same rose to you for another reason: exercise, snack, lack of insulin ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/10/2012 4:27 a.m.

The dislikes ... for me are the worst.On Sunday I argued with my boyfriend, to be in 80 at the snack, I arrived at dinner in 150 and after dinner 260 !!doing the usual hormones.I also notice that on Saturdays or on Sundays when after eating I feel or I take a nap on the couch, at the time of snack control I almost always have good yet having been without moving, I say that it will be the relaxation.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/10/2012 6:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It also happens to me.When I did the pregnancy proof and gave me positive I put 270 in a few minutes, I stuck a scare !!!ha ha
Tomorrow I have endocrine, but without analytics, I want to ask if I am doing well how not so fair is.I feel much better, but glycemia are not so perfect (some 140-50 every day I have).Even so, yesterday I gathered the data of the continuous meter and gave me an average of 90. The glucometer makes me a little higher.
Has anyone already done the pregnancy test?:)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/10/2012 6:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
How much you have written, hehehe
I belong to the group that he has taken it with optimism, from the first day, I make life practically just like when I had no diabetes, the only food has changed me, now I take care of me much more, with my environment no problem, when I want to eatSome sweet increase in insulin and it's over, from time to time I give myself a whim, and now in summer some ice cream falls than another.
From alcohol I drink my cubatas, but I do it with a normal Coca Cola, they told me that the normal one, and when I got home I am with good values, when dancing and moving because I burned and arrived well, no problem, Friday, FridayI had dinner and everything ok.
I have to download the 17, I already did my homework :)) :)) :)) Let's see if it touches the flute, next week will be known.
The dislikes affect a lot, woe to be careful, when I discuss my husband, but sometimes the dislikes and discussions are inevitable.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/10/2012 7:52 a.m.

Pachu, how are you going with the psychology?

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/10/2012 7:54 a.m.

I am super regular with the rule, every 24 days it lowers me, like a clock.
Sugars, usually there are no symptoms until you have the first fault, but do not recommend doing the pregnancy test so fast, I passed, I did the first and negative test, and then the second after the positive days.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/10/2012 7:58 a.m.

No, I'm not going to do the test.First I will wait to see if it goes down and from there at 4/5 delay I would do it.I think the pregnancy ts do not detect it if they have not spent a weeks, hence the 'false negatives'.Well, we are all almost the same to know this week or next.I have done my homework this month :) They gave me a green light on a Friday and on Saturday the fertile week was already beginning.But I already tell you, I do not think that the first month is frequent, first I will have to grease the machine I say.

By the way, Anabeg, I tb before if I drank any cubata did it with a normal tail because they told me in the hospital.But the normal Coca Cola climbed me a lot.Then one day I tried with light tail and perfect, that does take something like nuts to avoid hypos.But go, that I drink a cubata every much, that now it will seem like every day I do beer I don't like it much, at most some crowns from time to time and that calculates it in rations of hydrates, just like wine, like wine,I drink on Fridays or Saturdays at dinner.And I have it more than calculated, a couple of glasses rise to me like two rations.As for ice cream and others, as I do not feel like it, I am nothing sweet.I've always been more salty.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/10/2012 10:24 a.m.

Any advice to carry it better ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/10/2012 11:27 a.m.

Anabeg I am improving little by little now I am getting things that I did not imagine before !!!!Thanks for Peeguntar !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/10/2012 12:35 p.m.

In my case, after making accounts (as I did not ovule the corresponding week) it gave me positive at 13 days, that is, one day before the rule had to come.I do not know if you have taken a look at the eBay, they sell pregnancy test (and I think also of ovulation) super cheap.10 Test 5 euros I think, or something, they arrived in 2 days.I used one the day they arrived and of course I got negative (more than anything to make grace: P), it had not passed two days of the fertile day.
At two weeks, I did it in the morning and I got positive, in the afternoon it came out negative (well, the rayita marked very weak) the next day it came out positive "really" ... David did not trust muchAnd I bought one in the pharmacy (10 euros) and the same thing also came out: D

I have been in pain of a gut, I don't know if it's a digestive issue, or pregnancy, but I am quite uncomfortable.But I spend the same thing I approach the doctor, today it cost me a lot to sleep because I did not find a comfortable posture: S

tica's profile photo
tica
07/11/2012 3:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The endocrine all ok.In two weeks hemo analysis, he told me that an analytical is usually done per month during pregnancy.

tica's profile photo
tica
07/11/2012 7:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I'm glad they have given you good news.That is, they analyze the HB once a month, that's fine since 50% of the result depends on the last month, thus more control.Have you told you from when you usually need more insulin?Already in the 2nd quarter?
Let's see if you take off your gut pains soon.
Pachu, and how do you carry the controls?better?Have you not yet put the bomb?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/11/2012 8:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

What goes alg !!!They tell me that I have to give a course and started to see how such .... I control high, I've been a tall pelin for a couple of weeks but I am stressed, the next week I take vacations and see if I start from zero!!!Tica fattening for your analytics to see if everything is still right.
The rest how are you going ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/11/2012 10:09 a.m.

Hello!
I am glad that everything goes well and I hope that better in gut pain.
Pachu, I have a week a week, I have stable controls but the average of the last seven days has risen me a little.We will have to continue in it.
Alg, how do you carry yours?This week you have news, right?I am still asking, I don't want to overwhelm but among us we can ask, right?I mean that people in general do not but here as we are for that ... :)
For the rest I am fatal today, but it is because last night I slept very little, between heat and I fell asleep at three o'clock and today I am not standing awake and with a bad body ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/11/2012 10:33 a.m.

Hello girls!
I also have a little worse for a few days with the glycemia, and the truth is that I am stressed.Today I do on the 32nd day of the cycle and tomorrow is the limit because I have had rules up to 33 days, I do not notice any strange symptom but no rule pain, it only remains to wait!I try not to think about it but every time I go to the bathroom I look at whether or not, and something nervous I am, or anxious to know if or if not:-//

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/11/2012 11:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well, let's see if there is luck :)
Reading there, a doubt has arisen: what do you think of eating hydrates in one of the meals and not clicking fast insulin?
I have never done it because I think the issue is more controlled eating the same rations of hydrates in meals every day, but I have read that there are people who do.
Does that affect us in any way?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/11/2012 12:46 p.m.

That of not taking hydrates and not putting insulin tb had pronsate it but it would be a bit difficult to control everything and finally there is always some food that has hydrates and we would not eat healthy anyway ... ,.But to my TB See has passed through the head

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/11/2012 8:41 p.m.

I did before, not eating HC.At night I was better to take a salad and a fish and avoid HC.At most I put an insulin unit and thus the night was perfect.I did not do it for the topic of punctures because I carry the bomb, but because it was easier for me to be stable all night.
Now I am afraid of the issue of ketone bodies, there are too many hours of fasting and should be the most danger of diabetes for pregnancy.
Today I start my week 13: D, it seems that the first quarter is overcome :)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/12/2012 3:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It doesn't seem like a good idea not to do a main meal, unless you are not hungry or you are wrong.
I have not measured the ketone bodies for a long time, but the fact of not dinner, for example, I do not understand very well why it will produce them if we continue to have insulin in the body (the basal) and we are not in hyperglycemia, in theory you enter ketosisWhen the body cannot use glucose (lack of insulin) or there is no blood glucose (protein diets) and that is when fats are used to get energy.On the other hand, what Tica says, being so many hours on an empty stomach (all night) tends to produce them without being high, so ... being pregnant should they be measured by caution?Have you told you anything?
I have always walked a little fish on this issue, or I have passed it:-//

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/12/2012 4:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.