{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello,
I don't just understand the ketone bodies either.I have had when I have run out of insulin (for some bomb failure), when I put the lantus, doing the road to Santiago, I get a lot a lot and I got very bad ... and when I have a fever.
Yesterday the endocrine asked me, has the ketone bodies positively give you positive?Please go to a pharmacy and share some strips, which are cheap: p.That I look at me in the morning ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/12/2012 5:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello,
I make intruders again, I tell you what I know about the ketone bodies, in case it can serve you.

With urine infections, when I went in the emergency rooms, they always made the trial test with the urine, and so I have discovered that in the morning I almost always have ketone bodies without being high, I normally lift myself between 60 and100.
I had no idea why, until I went to endo a month ago, and he told me that it was for the night fast, I asked him then that if he may have to do right, and he told me no, that it was not important except for pregnant women.

So, then, the ketone bodies do not occur only with hyperglycemia due to lack of insulin, but also because of the fasts due to lack of glucose (one night they are usually 7 or even 12 hours without eating ...) But let's, as I understood, the night fast and the ketone bodies does not happen to everyone, so being calm ...

Anyway, on the subject, I would not personally skip hydrates in any food ...

Good luck to those who are trying, to see if you have no visit from the lady of Red ... hehehe
And to see if after the first quarter you go those discomfort with the stomach ...

Kisses and luck for all !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/12/2012 5:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't look at the ketone bodies.I remember that at first they gave me a little boat with some strips and once I looked at it.But then I have never bought.As for meals I never skip my hydrates.If I am little hungry or I feel bad like only the hydrates, yes.The rest, proteins, etc.I do not usually take it into account, we are going to depend on what the food has.Yes, the fats because the digestions with a lot of fat make me very slow.
A slightly intimate question.When you have relationships and you are trying pregnancy, it is normal for the incorporation of much, right?(sperm or semen).I stay with my legs raised for a while but when I get up, it usually comes out.Wing, I have already asked: Oops:

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/12/2012 10:19 a.m.

I had to look at all pregnancy the ketone bodies.Every day!!!

DiabetesForo
07/12/2012 1:19 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
I do not eat HC at some food, I have thought about it many times, but in the end I have not done it, I think you have to eat HC in all meals, I make you right, so I am not so many hours in fasting either.
Of the ketone bodies, I have the strips but I have never used them
Haribita, every day, and that?
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/12/2012 4:41 p.m.

I have achieved some strips to measure the ketone bodies and tomorrow I will look at them, already out of curiosity.Looking at the endocrine analytics, in 2 that I have urine gave me positive and the normal range is 0 to 5 according to that laboratory.So it seems that it is normal to produce them with the fast of the night.
Haribita, measured her in the morning or also throughout the day?They told you how to avoid them if not to be high?
Sugared, I also had that doubt and I commented with a friend who is also in it, it seems that the "missionary" or similar type posture is the best because you get more to the bottom and after ejaculating because the ideal is to be at least15 minutes lying, going "dripping" then is inevitable :)).
I have already spent the 33 days and without rule symptoms, what nerves for Favooor!Well some discomfort in the ovaries I have but it does not resemble the pain that I have had so far.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/12/2012 5:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

ALG, all the channels and with values ​​above 180 when eating.In fact, it was for me almost two weeks.To avoid them, adjust insulin and eat many carbohydrates.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2012 6:59 p.m.

Hahaha I loved your question but more than anything for the face and "wing I have already asked" hahaha if it does not know if it will be so but it happens to me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/12/2012 7:19 p.m.

Jijiji thanks girls.es that this month is the first time I have done it.Alg, to see if there is luck! When are you doing the test?
Pachu, have you already started the course for the pump?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/13/2012 4:19 a.m.

Well, I have called the GP because I have been with an unbearable itching for a few days and I think I have fungi, more than a year ago I did not have, and of course I have read the prospect of the Canestén and puts that in case of pregnancy consult the doctor.And the nurse who has attended me has told me that before the least doubt I do not use it and that he goes to the consultation, he also asked me if I had done the pregnancy test, but that it was still because a false negative can come out,Wait for next week.
They have given me an appointment for Monday and I don't know if they will also do the pregnancy test or I will have to buy it, if this weekend does not go down.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/13/2012 5:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, if they do the test they will make you blood on the head doctor will take a couple of days.If you have urine or fungi infection it is important to treat it as soon as possible (it happened to me and they told me that it could not be passed).Buy a test in a pharmacy or go to the Emergency Department and that they do the blood test, I took 3 hours to give me the results in the emergency department ...
Sugared, it is normal although it depends a little on the posture, and on other things ... :)) :)) :))

tica's profile photo
tica
07/13/2012 5:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, surely on the 25th they already put the bomb and see if they give me free via for pregnancy but ... already last month I do not get the rule and I still wait, I already did a test but it gave me a deny of deny ofAnyway I did it shortly after I had to go down and of course ... at that time not from me if it is well done .... I have asked for my bomb (for the meter) by eBay I have asked myself that andA pack of pregnancy tests ... I don't know what to do and I start to get nervous because I have punctures and it doesn't lower me !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/13/2012 11:40 a.m.

Pachu, how do you have the rule, regular or irregular?It is that if I did not get you last month ... I got false negative the first time, it is difficult to detect the pregnancy hormone.
The bomb already puts it in nothing, that well, you will see what improves
Greetingsssssssssssss and good weekend

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/14/2012 8:32 a.m.

They are irregular but I have been a very regular year for 4 months that one lowers me and another no and now I don't know ... I will wait to see if on Monday the pregnancy tests arrive and I will do a ... but to rule out whyI don't think this pregnant woman ..... I think ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/14/2012 9:17 a.m.

Hello my girls !!!
How do you carry it?I have been without spending time, because as the saying goes: I am more unfortunate than Belinda !!!
Last month, I had high risk review, and supposedly they told me the sex of the baby.Well, time and a half later, delayed, I find out that they are on strike.Well ... Well, the gine, puts me in the ultrasound, tells me: "The heart beats, everything is correct, you can get off."Imagine my face when I saw that I was not willing to tell me anything.I asked and told me at the beginning that it was 17 weeks, that nothing was seen...... I didn't want to look at me and period.They didn't tell me how much my baby, nor how much weighed or anything at all.Total coldness.They didn't let me ask questions. They dispatched in 5 minutes.You can believe that being a high risk, in 5 months that I have pregnant, they only find a single analytical (the one they do at 12 weeks) and they did not look at me the hemo ???? Hbac1 ???In 5 months ???
I was crying with rage and helplessness ... but well, now this Thursday, I have the echo of 20 weeks.Fear, between strikes and cuts, but hey .... to see if they tell me since it is ..... I'll tell you ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/14/2012 12:21 p.m.

Kekiya !!!Change the doctor that Gentuza for God!I still get off ..... man with a 7.2 and 25 put the bomb me should not have any problem if I was pregnant ?????What do you think ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/14/2012 5:56 p.m.

I wish I could change, but it is the only high -risk unit in the hospital, so I can't do a lot.Another option would be to change hospitalThat I know ... However, I will wait for the 19th, this Thursday, and to see how they behave this time both in the echo of 20 weeks, and at high risk ... that yes, I already go with the loaded shotgun(Metaphorically speaking, hehehej ...) and this time I will not be quiet.
As for your figure of 7.2 .... I would try to perfect a pelin up to at least 7 (which is nothing, it is 0.2). I started with a hem of 7, because at the beginning of pregnancy, I got out of control aPelin, but then I took the Truqui and down to 6.4 / 6 ... but come on, you're almost ready !!!!Look at everything you have progressed in this time !!You will see that I change with the bomb .... at the beginning you will make it weird ... but then you cannot live without it !!For comfort and good results, you will see it ...;)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/15/2012 4:38 a.m.

Good Diassssssssssssss !!!
Greetings from the work, this weekend touched me, hehehe
Kekiya, my mother, like this thing, the 19 do not street, is that it seems very strong, that little touch, I do not know, that helpless: twisted :: twisted:
Pachu, you have nothing left to lower that hem, you are progressing a lot, you will see how you get it, they say that with the bomb the hem is lowered.
I have rule symptoms, on Tuesday I have to go down, because nothing, to wait another month: D: D, it seems to me that I will not be aware of the dates, it is seen that doing it in fertile days does not guarantee anything, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that isThat, I will do in non -fertile days TB in case the flute touches, hahaha
Spend a good Sunday
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/15/2012 4:54 a.m.

Hello girls!
What a fabric as they are some medical professionals'. I go to a hospital that is a little further than the one to play but the doctors are very good.
Pachu.A my with 7.2 did not give green light but the next analytical already goes down to 6.6. They want to start as soon as possible but still expected to have relationships without protection to go down a little more. There is nothing left toBe below D 7 and avoid risks.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/15/2012 7:45 a.m.

Pachu, I have a little bass to avoid risks, you have very little left to give you green light, now I would do it with protection, just in case ...
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/15/2012 8:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.