{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I am with threeiba and they don't change it to pregnancy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2017 6:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello breasts or future breasts, I've been diabetes for 36 years, and with 3 pregnancies, and divine and healthy children.
Obviously we have in 7 and the best controls prior to seeking pregnancy would be the ideal.I tell you, the first 3 months the glycemia are usually low, then they rise again, to the delivery they lower.
I have used the bomb in the 3 pregnancies, and it goes very well for control, that if they said they are very controlled pregnancies, none of my children was born with overweight or with any problem.
Unfortunately, our blessed hormones produce variations in glycemia and we have to survive with it.
If you have to wait 6 months to do studies and be in good condition to stay, there is no problem, and you will have the chances of enjoying motherhood that is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you.

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
12/03/2017 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I am new in the blog, the truth that diabetes is a very folding disease.For my work, I know many people who come to the pharmacy telling me how frustrated they feel for food, lead a healthy lifestyle ... I must say, like the rest of the population, we should all follow many of theguidelines that are given to diabetics although most of us resist even thinking about it.
I do not know if it will help but there is a page under construction about diabetes that is emerging as a major project, they try to give information about the reality of diabetes, give necessary guidelines to follow and disassemble myths: www.diabetescareglucemia.com
I personally encourage you to take a look even to present doubts in the contact form so that it can grow and answer your doubts.

All the best!

Clar's profile photo
Clar
12/04/2017 11:29 p.m.

Hello!I hope you go well girls !!My little and I remained very well although the last time it raised me to 6.7 hemoglobin, my endocrine (which is very understanding, so much that it scares me) told me that tranquility, that I would control me in the afternoon-Noches that it waswhere I had the highest piquillos, but otherwise everything is fine.My baby with its correct weight, 50 and very healthy percentile.I with a lot of heaviness xD and my most limited movements but yes, not stop moving my ass!I still use Toujeo and Novorapid and in this last quarter (I am 33 + 4) I have tripled the demand for fast and we are doing well.
I have read in a comment that you used three in pregnancy, I used it before becoming pregnant and I was doing quite badly, I had many nightlife and when I told my endo that I wanted to get pregnant I took it directly.He told me that no cases of pregnancy + Tresiba had been studied and that they really did not know the effects he could have.That is what the endo told me but we are going an idea, I wanted to change it because I was going very badly with that insulin, so nothing to Toujeo and I'm going quite well.
I hope everything goes great!Merry Christmas and endure temptation with so sweet, mantecado and turnso xD many kisses girls!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
12/14/2017 1:54 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Hello!
I am 22 weeks pregnant and the truth is that I take it phenomenal, my endocrine told me that I was not going to have it very difficult because only two and a half years ago that I am diabetic.I have 4.8, before pregnancy they were 6. Being diabetic for recentI also have, like everyone else.
I think I have a very good, severe endocrine, but very good in this field, we control the insulin ratios for each meal, adjusting every week, I have different ratios for every time of the day, and a glucometer that helps me calculate the bolus withThe amount of carbohydrates.(Acu-Chek Aviva Expert).
Also weight absolutely everything that as or I look at all the nutritional tables, which has allowed me to eat a good bag of popcorn in the cinema and not deprive myself at Christmas of a polvorón or chocolate nougat.Thanks to whatever I have good control without depriving myself in excess and being able to satisfy my cravings !!!
Greetings to all sweet mothers.

Heidi's profile photo
Heidi
01/07/2018 6:07 p.m.

patri_caracol said:
hello!I hope you go well girls !!My little and I remained very well although the last time it raised me to 6.7 hemoglobin, my endocrine (which is very understanding, so much that it scares me) told me that tranquility, that I would control me in the afternoon-Noches that it waswhere I had the highest piquillos, but otherwise everything is fine.My baby with its correct weight, 50 and very healthy percentile.I with a lot of heaviness xD and my most limited movements but yes, not stop moving my ass!I still use Toujeo and Novorapid and in this last quarter (I am 33 + 4) I have tripled the demand for fast and we are doing well.
I have read in a comment that you used three in pregnancy, I used it before becoming pregnant and I was doing quite badly, I had many nightlife and when I told my endo that I wanted to get pregnant I took it directly.He told me that no cases of pregnancy + Tresiba had been studied and that they really did not know the effects he could have.That is what the endo told me but we are going an idea, I wanted to change it because I was going very badly with that insulin, so nothing to Toujeo and I'm going quite well.
I hope everything goes great!Merry Christmas and endure temptation with so sweet, mantecado and turnso xD many kisses girls!

With me with the Tresiba they did the same thing, I had been with her for a year and they took it out for the same reason as you, I honestly think it was a mistake to change the Tresiba for me, it has always gone better with the Lantus, andNow great too.

Heidi's profile photo
Heidi
01/07/2018 6:08 p.m.

Good afternoon,
Any diabetic that has passed or is passing pregnancy with insulin pump?How have you been managing to take it as your belly has grow?I am pregnant with a short time, but I already have a garment of premiere clothes and I feel like wearing some dress, but I do not know if I will manage to wear it with the bomb.
All the best.

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
01/11/2018 5:59 p.m.

Hello
This morning they have told me that they will put a bomb, to achieve the necessary control.But now they assault me ​​a lot of doubts:
What bomb will you put me?
My day by day, will you have to get a lot?
Will it have to be much more strict with the schedules?
HC rations are the same?
Uffff that dizziness.I don't know if Social Security always puts the same bomb or depends on the city or hospital is different.
I wanted to find information to try to calm down a little, I have a visit at the end of February, but the nurse told me today to be called before that date to put the bomb.
I'm nervous.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
01/22/2018 5:49 p.m.

Olda said:
Hello
This morning they have told me that they will put a bomb, to achieve the necessary control.But now they assault me ​​a lot of doubts:
HC rations are the same?
Uffff that dizziness.I don't know if Social Security always puts the same bomb or depends on the city or hospital is different.
I wanted to find information to try to calm down a little, I have a visit at the end of February, but the nurse told me today to be called before that date to put the bomb.
I'm nervous.

Hello!!How many weeks are you?Do not overwhelm women, they will solve all those doubts you have and more, between the endocrine and the nurse.I can help you little with the pump, I am carrying the pregnancy with the usual, yes, with a different ratio by churation of CH for each block of food (4 different from the day) and many more punctures, but do not overwhelmFor those changes because they are for the better and to achieve control that serenity will give you to enjoy pregnancy.Enough changes you will feel for the fact of being pregnant !!Enjoy all of them !!Of those that you can clear, that nausea is not enjoyable, hehe, but everything else yes !!

Heidi's profile photo
Heidi
01/23/2018 9:15 a.m.

I am not pregnant yet, there I am in 7.1 is not a good figure, since it is due to many hypos.I already have an appointment for the bomb, on the 1st I go, to see what they explain to me.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
01/23/2018 8:11 p.m.

Olda said:
Hello
HC rations are the same?
I'm nervous.

Hi Olda,
Quiet, you'll see how everything goes like silk.For me, the combination of a continuous glucose pump and meter has meant much more quality of life and stability.The insulin infusor brand will depend a bit of the hospital, on the agreements they have with one or another pharmaceutical.If it serves you, I have that of Medtronic and happy of life.In my personal experience, I have not had to make big changes.Moreover, it gives me much more freedom, me injections, it facilitates glycemic control, the insulin that I wear ... everything ... I have been with it for a year and a half and I do not change it for anything in the world.At first, more blood glucose controls, until you adjust the basal (between 6 and 7 a day, which have been those of each main meal, 2h later and some in the early morning).The rations will adjust them based on your insulin sensitivity, etc.They are parameters that the endocrine and the nurse will regulate you.
I don't know if I leave any doubt to solve, but hey, you ask here or in the thread of bombs and we will try to help you.

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
02/05/2018 6:50 p.m.

Thanks Vitrichenko.
In two days they put the ACCU-CHECK INSIGHT bomb.They gave it to me last week to get at home and I am in it.The truth seems easy to handle, now we will see when it is on.
I also carry the free + bluon (I arrive last week).
Tube to call those of the free because it began to give erroneous readings, and they said they would send me one, but with the delay they carry in the deliveries ....
I already placed on the 26th and keep waiting for him to arrive, so right now I am with the meter of a lifetime.
Hopefully they arrive soon, I feel much safer with the free.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
02/05/2018 8:28 p.m.

vitrichenko said:
good afternoon,
Any diabetic that has passed or is passing pregnancy with insulin pump?How have you been managing to take it as your belly has grow?I am pregnant with a short time, but I already have a garment of premiere clothes and I feel like wearing some dress, but I do not know if I will manage to wear it with the bomb.
Greetings.

In the ACCU-CHECK they have a kind of band to carry the pump in the leg.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
02/05/2018 8:36 p.m.

Hello!!I join this post, I have followed it for a long time but I have never written.I have become pregnant (now I'm 6-7 weeks) and I'm about 23 years with my diabetes.I had been trying to stay for a year and a half since I am very happy, also with a little fear because it seems impossible, after so many "failures", that everything goes well, but well ..., I go on page 50 of thisthread or so, which is Enooore !!But I am learning a lot.I carry the Medtronic Pump and the Freestyle+Blucon.He had a year with a hemoglobin of 6, the last of 5.8.The next one do it in 2 weeks, to see how such!Well little else, a very big greeting!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/07/2018 4:36 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello girls@s

A lot I didn't come back here.In my first pregnancy I helped me a lot.Now I am 4 + 3 and happy.I am a diabetics for 20 years and I have 40 years, with hypothyroidism my last one we have been 6.5 and well I learned of pregnancy for the climbs but well good

We are telling ourselves

Melina's profile photo
Melina
02/11/2018 5:35 p.m.

Hello everyone!I have a question about this topic.I know that the bomb is highly recommended and especially during pregnancy, but I wanted to know if you have continued with the bowling during that period and how has it gone?
Thank you!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
02/13/2018 9:21 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hello @maritxu22.There are many girls who have followed the pregnancy with bolis and have gone great, the bomb gives more facilities when programming basal and it seems that it gives less laziness to correct but nothing more, the control after all takes asame

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/14/2018 10:58 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello

I use Levemir and Novorapid balls and well takes.The bomb told me the doctor who carries his training and that if he controlled me well with balls better not to change.

Luck

4 + 5

Melina's profile photo
Melina
02/14/2018 4:59 p.m.

@Melina are we more or less at the same time, now from 7+5 (I think), how do you carry it?Just today I have been going down basal because I have been with hypoglycemia for a couple of days, so I have read this thread is normal from week 8, although I already tell you that for a couple of days.So far I had not noticed that insulin needs or anything like that would decrease.For the rest a bit of "bad body" without vomiting but a bit of Asquete throughout the afternoon.The bomb need a training, I put it almost two years ago when I started planning the pregnancy and I had many problems with catheters, almost 30% failed me, with the 350 or 400 insured glucose, even some scare withThe ketone bodies, until I have changed to the oblique catheter I have not lived quietly.That happens to me being pregnant and gives me a Telele.I hope everything is fine, you will tell us and so we accompany ourselves in the process: D

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/15/2018 4:09 p.m.

Hello Erpla

Well look at the previous pregnancy I remember that I had more hiccups this has been very rare to see if I explain myself :)
As I stayed, I had to be rapting the fast breakfast and food quite and when I saw that the slow night did not go down and I said something happens and I did the test and I was pregnant.
Total scared because I had a post of 290 and correct.
Total that 4 days ago when I managed to improve the posts total drops again to lower the slow night but little 1 unit as I uploaded it
Yesterday and before yesterday the Maňanas with correction and that breakfast the same and at the same time but nothing.Today the perfect maňana we go between 90 and 120 freaking out and after eating (and that I got faster just in case.) And plof a pos of 240. Again to correct with 2 units and now 130.
I had it well controlled before pregnancy but here pregnant when you least expect Zassss I take it every hour or an hour and a half I have the fingers uff and that I am 4 + 5 hahaha

Hopefully where I live I can use the freestyle system.I am from Guadalajara Castilla La Mancha

You will tell me how do you have it

And the endo always tells me this you will be seen and I tell him that I am
Very pending I don't want to do daňo.A my son or daughter Ainssd

Chauu

Melina's profile photo
Melina
02/15/2018 6:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.