{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!

@Melina I'm glad that you are improving those nausea !!!It gives some acidity confuses me a little but I find myself much better.
Yesterday I echoed 12 weeks, my mother has taken off!I don't know why I always get the worst and make it fatal !!But well, the TN was 1.7 mm and they told me that I had a low risk of Dawn syndrome so I was happy.
The next thing will be a fetal echocardiogram for week 16 to see how the heart.

You have nothing left for April 5 how time passes! You will tell us how that hemo is going!This time they did not ask me, only the TSH that is a bit on the limit (almost 4) but the endo rises the sole dose slowly, so I do not improve anything .... I don't know ...

A kiss to all !!Tell us how are you going!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/22/2018 12:10 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello girls!

@erpla I'm very happy that everything is great :) It is a relief.In the TSH as I have hypothyroidism since debuting and already passes 1 pregnancy because the endo and I already square and in the 1 trimester it was less than 2.5 in 1.2 the header said that it did not seem good but the endoHe said that very well because in the second he can increase and does not want to have the limit.In the first pregnancy he fattens 16 kg and was not precisely due to bad diet.

Today I made the critical analytics of the triple scrnerner and now I will be like your erple with nerves to the UffF echo and my fears are double I wonder, will they continue both?Ainssss.Well, I think that if at 7 weeks they were in size and perfect beats Ainsdd that you earn !!!!!

I am still well at all yesterday I vomit again but it was something punctual but better once 20 uff I have a more energy pelin and little by little I begin to tolerate certain regrets.Today I am just 10 weeks.Let's see Erpla if you can send you something for that acidity AINSD.

A hug and good weekend

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/23/2018 9:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Melina Surely everything is fine, I know that everyone says the same thing and nothing helps you: D now with Holy Week takes advantage to rest and gain strength and before realizing you you are doing the echo .. Of course, IAs is my first time, I was hallucinated with the images that put them on a large TV, and colors and everything.
Anyway, although they have told me under a risk I am considering doing the Harmony test, it is very expensive but you are quieter, I don't know, I'm thinking .....
I am very happy that you already vomit much less, and every day a little better until suddenly one day you think ... How long have I not ehase?And it's the best.I have also finally adjusted the basal dose of the night and sleep almost from the pull, which was what was killing me.
A very big kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/23/2018 10:28 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Melina", to see if it is true and you can eat again normally ... even if you have to spend a couple of days "emphasizing" insulin.

I am already 28+2 and ..... the insulin is like water !!!!!! Ando a little head, climbing basal and adjusting ratios in meals, but I do not find the key. I have endocrine, I hopeHave a "great" idea how to get this.The truth is that I have folded the ratios in the meals and yet I am a little above the marked values ​​(at two hours I am still in 130 instead of below 120).
I only have been with these changes for a week, but what in other circumstances is an acceptable adaptation time now makes me eternal .... I get a little "attacked" thinking that it can happen to the baby for keeping me a week of averagein 120 instead of 100 that was what I had so far.
The Wednesday I have the echo of the 28 weeks, to see in which percentile it is ......... for its good and for mine I hope it is not very big !!!!

I encourage all those in the first quarter, that your echoes from the next weeks come loaded with good news and that we can keep our "bodies under control"

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
03/26/2018 6:31 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I am 33 years old, I am a diabetic since the age of 18 and I am pregnant with my third baby, I have a 6 -year -old boy and a girl of 3 whose pregnancies were phenomenal with quite controlled glycemia.
Now I am 8 weeks and the truth is that I am very distressed because everything was on wheels, quite acceptable glycemia ... but tonight I had a distrust that had not happened to me in life ... it all started last night when I was bathed toThe kids noticed myself and I was 40, I have scared a lot and put myself like a crazyAt 250 it has stabilized and no longer went down and has started again, total that I have puncture 4 units and at 20 minutes it has started again to lower super fast, in a matter of 1 hour it was 60And going down (I use the Dexcom that marks the trend), total that I have put myself again to eat, but of the anguish that I had to be all night in Vela, nothing happened to me and I have taken a little jam, butI was still going down, when I was about to go to the emergency room because I no longer knew what to do has started up, and I have reassured myself ... at half an hour I was in 180 and climbing, and I already desperate I have put 2 unitsAnd the slow ... a jaleo ... now 1 hour ago of the latter and I'm in 168 and going down ...
This had never happened to me in my previous pregnancies and I am very distressed by the repercussions that this hyper could have about the embryo in this week that is still being formed ...
You can tell me if something similar to any happened to you and what happened?
Thanks a lot

carmen1984's profile photo
carmen1984
03/30/2018 3:54 a.m.

Nothing happens, you have controlled it.The bad thing would be for you to have all the pregnancy hyperglycemia.Hypos and hyper is inevitable that they appear occasionally, the important thing is to stop them.
With a juice it is usually enough for hiccups.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2018 12:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good afternoon girls!We have a WhatsApp group, there are pregnant girls, recent breasts, and others in search such as me for example ... hehehe.If any would like to enter, send me the phone and add you.
Congratulations to all those who are already pregnant, and to which no ... we will be.A kiss to all

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
04/01/2018 1:47 p.m.

Good morning girls;

Well tomorrow I have the echo of the 12 weeks and Fridays of the Tripe Screnner I am that I bite my nails.I am much better and like almost everything but I do not know what happens to me with the water yet as it costs me to drink it without being bittering ardug.I am based on lemon and orange zero trillos

@erpla How are you going?In the end you did the Harmony test?You already tell me.In my first pregnancy of my girl I was triple and the nucral transludence and as in the case of doctors because I moved on how they told me but if you want to do it it seems perfect to me :) you tell me how you follow me and how yourTripita.

@Avy I think it's great how good you get it but don't obsess?I do not want you to give so many laps that it is difficult but calm you will not hurt or it will be great :) because so that it is larger than normal you would have to carry an unbalanced diet and especially the sugar too and remember one thing, theEchoes that make you are retouched to "diabetic" and the truth never succeeds :) They told me that my daughter would weigh 3, 500 and in the 40 week when they caused me only weight 2,900 I was very good and that I fattens 17 kgAmong hypothyroidism, the insulin that put me and metabolism each is a world.And I assure you that I ate diet and go out but ... it is that the nurse and midwife told me "you are getting a lot of gaining the diet" and I did not tell them angry "I do not know what the others will do but I do things wellIf my body fattens is not my fault "and the only one that understood me was the endocrine that said it was normal in my case.I do not plan to overwhelm in this pregnancy or as much as I have twin hahahahaha do everything in my hand.I encourage you Ervy you are in the most complicated situation you have to continue increasing and stabilized a week and you will increase again is the worst but I encourage, before completing a week before you will stabilize at least at least me and there is when IThey caused me to me until week 40 :) My baby didn't want to leave I was so comfortable jjajajaja already tell us.

@Carmen1984 Do not worry these mismatches are sometimes inevitable as Regina says in pregnancy both insulin resistance and don -downturn.When I am not pregnant with 3 sugar down in 5 min, but in pregnancy it takes me much more and I have to be patient, that is, I wait 10 minutes and I take it again if I get from 70 I wait another 10 and if there are stillUploading to 80 unemployment.If vice versa (which has also happened to me) if at 10 min stays at 69 I get another sugar and wait again.I do it to not have a hyper.I hope it helps you :) Each one we go according to, for example, Regina does it with juice as she says, that is going wrong because it goes too much and the sugar takes it better.

@Vetaes, I think the Whatsaap group that you have created if you send me the direct link I add without problems :) is what we did in other forums, :) is the web link :) Thank you

Well you are already telling me how you are all that as you see I am from the nervessss hahahaa to wish me a lot of luck I want everything to go well and to go well ainssss.I bought another fetal dopler more homemade advance and yesterday I could finally hear the two hearts, Ainssss

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
04/04/2018 10:30 a.m.

Hi @melina !!How fast the great day of the echo of the 12 has arrived !!I hope everything comes out great, tomorrow tell us how it has gone please!
I have not done the Harmony test yet, I am thinking about it very.... But as there is still time I will continue thinking
Today I have gone to the normal review but the value of hemoglobin had not arrived so for the next consultation.They have echoed me and I was all in place so I am very happy: D the values ​​were fine although in Holy Week a couple of ice cream and I have eaten out every day, but that yes, I have walked a lot soI have gotten the glycemiae a lot!And little more .... that I have to control the food a bit because I am getting a little fat (3 kg in 3 weeks) and I am aware that it is not just for pregnancy :))

@Carmen1984 As you have told you, and it also happens to me, it gives me the feeling that Tooodo is slower than before pregnancy, tracing hypoglycemia and correcting.You also have to keep in mind that the sensors we carry go with a delay.Even if it is super difficult, sometimes it is necessary to have patience, a lot of patience, and do nothing, sometimes it gives me a measurement point that seems to start rising, but it is a wrong point and the next continues to go down ...I try not to do anything after a correction until at least 2h passes.
Anyway, apart from the Toledo night that you passed, I don't think anything happens, we have had peaks from time to time and the important thing is that they correct themselves and that's it.

@Avy How was the echo of 28 weeks?all good??I also believe that you are very well controlled, but of course we all want to go better than we are going :)) I always tell myself that "the perfect thing is the enemy of the good" especially in diabetes because it is so frustrating that in the end seek perfection weYou will go completely crazy.

Well girls a kiss to all !!We already tell each other!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/04/2018 12:36 p.m.

Good, then the echo was fine, but the "little girl" is in Perentil 99 !!!!.
I have been told that the controls are fine and that at the moment we will not modify or plan anything.I liked that because it is not very funny to induce childbirth or plan to cease with the margin of error that is then in relation to weight .....
I echo again in 4 weeks, with analytics, to see glyc and thyroid.
As for the diet, I think I get along, I have taken 9 kilos, which is within normal.

Let's see how all with your echoes from week 12 !!

Besazos

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
04/04/2018 2:45 p.m.

Hello chic@s

I am happy my two churrit@s are very good within the normal and triple scrner with low risk;) the glying is in 5.8 bone that well and Maňana I have an bump so that you see results and planning of more echoes and analytics ainssss.How incredible to see how tiny they move so much I don't stop laughing.Ha ha

@Avy that Guay is very happy and if I tell you the truth I wish you to be a natural childbirth because I was induced and it was the worst of all the pregnancy.And I don't want anyone !!!!And Guayyyy weight

@erpla then see if you have come out you have enjoyed with your ice cream welcome that we already have enough control so that we do not pass a pelin :) I When in the pregnancy of the Niňa when I hungry that hunger I took an apple and I bit CachitosLittle and my husband told me "but what do you do look like a mouse" and I said "if I could eat like a lion but since I can't become a" hahaha

A kiss and we are telling ourselves

Melina's profile photo
Melina
04/05/2018 8:28 p.m.

I wanted to tell you that, the other day I was on the visit with the endo, and I have green light, the hemo is 6 stuck, so Yodocefol already prescribed me, so now we are in the fun phase of all this.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
04/08/2018 9:54 p.m.

haha congratulations @OLDA !!!With that hemo you have earned the funny part with more!I hope all guay comes out, you tell us!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/09/2018 10:54 a.m.

Hello chic@s

How are you going?I think that I am almost 14 weeks and I have already won as 3.5 Ainss and that as healthy and such and I do not want to become obsessed.

Now I need your advice because I do not know absolutely anyone and for forums or anything in twin pregnancy with diabetes and it is being quite different or at least I am taking away a lot of insulin.Now I just get quickly 7 _ 14 _ 7 and slow 1 _ 8 _ 15 I had never put so little slow !!!And I continue with goals Ainss to see what you can think of.Today I have endo and new because mine has retired ...

@OLDA.I am very happy that you have green light to practice and good luck.

Besazos

Melina's profile photo
Melina
04/17/2018 12:19 p.m.

@Melina low without fear!I put about 17 basal in total plus 14 bolus (pump use) and I have lowered the basal to 14 (3 units distributed throughout the day) for me especially the problem came to me at night, hypoglycemia after hypoglycemia and without sleep, a horror ... the sensitivity factor I have not changed and the ratios either but if you see that it also varies because you change them because you cannot live like this ......

Now of 17+3 I am quite good, the controls more or less good, except for some file x of ours, tomorrow they will tell me the value of the hemo to see, I hope I have lowered, the mobile tells me that it will be 5,5 And my last one was 5.7 so it will be there we'll see ...
On Friday they make me a fetal echocardiogram to see the heart of the fetus, I hope everything goes well I am somewhat nervous but I have to admit that as lately I carry glycemias every time I worry less that something goes wrong for diabetes ...

Much encouragement that as soon as you regulate the basal the rest is more or less easy.

And the others what are you ???

A kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/17/2018 12:52 p.m.

Hello chic@s

@erpla then going down and keep going down.And I also suffer from nocturnal hypoglycemia and keep going down.Today it seems that better but the truth is happy for the little insulin that I get.I know that will change but I wish I did not do it :)
I hope your cardio test for the baby is perfect :)

I have an echo on Friday 27 that I will be from 15. In addition, Erpla may be that we have them at the same time since mine more than 37 weeks will not leave me :)

The new endo as it is young wants to innovate and that is fine.As I sulked so little we will see if I can do only two punctures of slow in maňana and night and 3 quickly.And after pregnancy he wants to try a new insulin so well.

The others as they will walk :)

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
04/19/2018 2:49 p.m.

Hello, how many months were you looking for ???I did not pregnant I thought it was easier, when I must go to the doctor thanks

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
04/22/2018 6:20 a.m.

Hi @Angelaruiz because I have specifically been a year and a half, I was approved in June 2016 and I have stayed in January 2018. The protocol says that if you are less than 35, you try for a year, if in aYear you have not stayed will begin to test you and your partner in case there is any problem.If you are over 35 years old are 6 months (I was 33 years old and now 35).In my case everything was fine, all there was a small 2 mm polyp in the endometrium "that did not bother anything" and when they took it out I was pregnant, a week after starting with the treatment of AI.If I had not stayed, I would have started with the treatment in January 2018 and they are supposed to try 4 times, if you do not already get on the waiting list for in vitro fertilization.I hope I have been helpful.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/23/2018 3:04 p.m.

Hello chic@s

@erpla What was the heart of your little one?

@Avy As you will go I suppose that 32 weeks ta and in the final stretch ta you are very little.Tell us !!!

@Angelaruiz I really that for me the niňa as soon as they gave me a green light I stayed at first.And in this second pregnancy about 3 months and I have 40 years and with 1 myoma that also had it in the first.With which I have not had problems for that.

I have the 15 weeks echo on Friday and well I start with my nerves.I want them to be both very well and although we play and have fun if there will be two children or niňo and niňa etc what really matters to us is that they are fine.

A kiss to all and tell me

Melina's profile photo
Melina
04/24/2018 12:47 p.m.

Hi @melina!
Well, the echocardiogram came out great!They told me that if hemoglobin had been below 6% there was no more risk of malformations than for any other woman.The bad thing is that it should be so small that they told me to return to week 20 so I will go another day in mid -May, I see it again: X
And what do they look at you at 15 weeks?Well, with the theme of twins I suppose it is something different, are they the same size as there is only one?The same is more difficult to differentiate everything?
I don't know if he is a boy or girl although they have already told me several times that he does not seem a child because nothing is seen between his legs, but of course, as soon as it must be difficult.
How do you carry hypoglycemia?Already controlled?Since I controlled them and I had the nausea
Well Friday tell us how such !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/24/2018 1:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.